Balance of Payment

Story Info
Jessie plans a caning.
3.5k words
4.4
9.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDok
TheDok
282 Followers

This story follows on from my story "Jessie, an imaginative girlfriend" and while the theme is of BDSM there is no description of this in this story which is of a more erotic nature

I had found Maria through Santiago the concierge who ran the services for the walled complex where we had rented the villa. I had wanted someone who spoke English and was willing to function as an "escort" for a man and a woman and he put her in touch with me and I told her what I needed, and she was happy to agree for five hundred dollars and 12 hours of her time. According to Santiago, Maria was an oversexed veterinary student who was funding her way through University with a mixture of business and pleasure, but she was choosy about her clients, expensive, and never charged by anything than by the night or longer.

And now she stood in the lounge of our home away from home. She was truly facially beautiful with jet black hair, brown eyes, and full red lips. Her breasts were large, and her nipples could be seen through the thin fabric of her top and she wore a thong so flimsy it barely covered her slit and anus, and it was easy to see she liked her sex to be shaved and hairless.

As James looked on, she turned and put her arms around me and kissed me on the lips and insinuated her tongue between my lips and I started to hungrily kiss her back. With her left hand she dexterously untied the bow holding my bikini top in place and it slipped to the ground. She continued to kiss me and slipped her hand into my bikini bottom and with two fingers found my love bud and started to stroke me and very soon my juices started to flow, and she slipped two fingers inside of me.

Then when she knew I was ready she directed to me one of the two armchairs which sat in the corners of the room diagonally placed and maybe ten feet apart, and removed my bikini bottom. Then she removed her own bikini and thong and her huge pendulous tits swung free. As I lay back in the chair with my legs over her shoulders Maria knelt in front of me and finger fucked with two fingers whist slowly licking my moist slit.

As she lapped at me, and I lay there in ecstasy I could see James sitting naked in the armchair opposite. He was slowly sliding his hand up and done over his long hard bone and was intently watching Maria with her huge tits and arse. She looked up momentarily and saw me looking at him and she turned to James just for a few seconds.

"Not yet."

"You will fuck me soon."

"Don't waste.!

And then she returned to me and licked and sucked my button whist continuing to push her fingers deep into my cunt. And then I came. A long hard come with my legs, thighs, and perineum twitching, and all the time Maria continued to finger and lick until I could take no more.

When I was spent she gently disengaged herself from me, crossed the room to James and motioned him to stand, and then climbed onto the chair and knelt and held the back of the chair with both hands. Her huge bum cheek framed her labia and her cunt which she was so lewdly offering him.

I watched James slide his foreskin backwards and forwards slowly although it was apparent his dick needed no further hardening. His glans was red and swollen and engorged with blood. Slowly and gently, he pushed his penis into her until she had swallowed it to the hilt, and then he fucked her with long smooth strokes just as he likes he fuck me.

I had thought I would be Jealous, but I wasn't. It was incredibly erotic and within a few seconds of fingering I climaxed for the second time and came several times more over the next few minutes.

As I worked my clit, James continued to fuck Maria and as her tits swayed and her nipples grew harder she started to drive herself backwards to meet him as his cock went deep. Maria was not noisy but took her pleasure in silence. Finally, her thighs started to tremble and her back arched and her mouth opened wide, and she uttered soft a long drawn out "Ohhhhh."

I watched her climax, and she must have orgasmed for 30 seconds when I reached down and frantically rubbed my clit and made myself come again.

When she had recovered she made James sit on the chair and kneeling astride him she faced him and took his cock inside herself. She cupped her breasts in her hands and offered him the nipples for him to suck and them she started to ride him. After a short while she placed her hands on his shoulders and as her tits swung free she moved rhythmically on him, and I was able to watch his penis slide in and out of her cunt lips which puckered with each stroke. James started to moan, and she started to move faster, her oversized buttocks slapping rhythmically on his thighs as he drove his prick up to meet her.

And then he let out a loud drawn-out moan and she arched her back and threw back her head as she silently ground herself against him and they simultaneously came.

I was now early afternoon, so I suggested we get some lunch and a little later we went to a small restaurant nearby where we ate roast lamb and rice and drank a little too much wine. When we got back to the villa in the mid-afternoon we showered and went to bed in the large king size bed. James lay in the middle and we lay each side of him.

I awoke a little later to the sounds of the bed springs moving as Maria fucked James again.

Finally, she rolled away from him and offered me her still swollen pearl as she turned, and with her head between my legs started to perform cunnilingus and soon we both came to our final orgasms of the day.

I was exhausted but happy and hoped James was too. I remembered that the concierge had mentioned that Maria was oversexed, but then we had been able to keep up with her.

As Maria dressed and put on her city clothes to return to Lisbon I quietly spoke to James.

I now owe you a sound twenty-four stroke caning

Maria must have heard me because as I took her to the front door to show her out, and as she turned to leave, she muttered to me in Portuguese "¿Planeas castigarlo? Con un bastón de castigo. Veinticuatro," and I looked at her quizzically.

"I'm sorry Maria my Portuguese is not that good."

"You will hit him 24 times with a stick?"

"Yes"

"When"

"Next week. In England"

"Oh," she said, obviously disappointed, "If you do it here I can watch maybe?"

"I can't I don't have a cane.. a stick"

"That is no problem You can find in Lisbon," she said hopefully.

As Maria said this I realised that she was probably right. We were flying back to Manchester the following Wednesday night in 5 days, and I planned to discipline him the following Friday evening. Why shouldn't we bring things forward to this Sunday evening. He would still have three days to recover. Furthermore, I like to keep him on his toes and this way he would have the novel experience of Maria witnessing his punishment.

In a roundabout way she was responsible for what I was planning although he was well overdue for a thrashing and any excuse would have done. Nonetheless why shouldn't she watch?

So, the following morning I left James to lie in and travelled into Lisbon where I met Maria at the train station, and she took me to a small shop hidden away on a winding and hilly back street.

The proprietor met Maria with a smile, and it was apparent they were old friends. She spoke to him in rapid Portuguese, and he turned and went to the back of the shop. A moment later he returned with a bundle of canes and placed them on the counter. One cane caught my eye. It was a metre length of smoked kooboo cane with a red leather handle. I had already measured my suitcase and knew it would fit in diagonally and I would be able to get it home and was happy to purchase it for a slightly inflated price. The gentleman even threw in a cloth bag in which to carry it back to the villa.

Maria and I walked back to the station where we went our different ways, but not before I thanked her and said in my halting Portuguese.

"Domingo à noite."

"Sete horas."

"Sunday. Seven o'clock." She replied with a smile.

Shortly after I arrived back at the Villa James and I went out for lunch and as we savoured our grilled sardines and simple green salad I softly leaned over the table and took his hand in mine.

"Change in plan darling"

"I've been to Lisbon shopping with Maria and bought a lovely cane, I can't wait to use it and Maria wants to watch so I'm thinking Friday evening would be a good time to try it out. I've told Maria seven o'clock. It would be ungrateful to deny her after last night."

He swallowed, and then continued eating, but I knew I had planted the kernel of fear and anticipation needed before I delivered a hard caning. The anticipation of a caning also make the both of us very horny and even after the fucking I had received the previous evening I was ready for more. David is nearly always ready to oblige and following a quick shower we went to bed for the afternoon.

There is something particularly decadent about fucking in the middle of the day. The balcony door to our bedroom was open and the thin white curtains were drawn but fluttered gently in the breeze. Our room was upstairs on the second floor and the balcony overlooked the pool and the splashing and sporadic laughter was clearly audible. I was turned on by the thought that the people around the pool had no idea that no more than thirty feet from where they were sitting a naked woman would soon be getting her cunt filled by a bollock naked man with a hard erect eager dick.

The room was shaded and even with the balcony doors open it was cool and pleasant as the air conditioner silently did its job and the ceiling fan solely rotated above our heads.

We lay in each other's arms and kissed long and deep and as James cupped one bum cheek in his hand I felt him harden against my belly and I started to become moist. He rolled onto his back, and I started to stroke him. James is uncircumcised and I love to wank his erect penis. I like to hold the foreskin tight, and slowly and gently pull it up and down over the mushroom shaped glans and watch as the tip becomes a deep purply blue.

And I am reminded of the riddle, "What is the difference between the colours pink and purple? The grip."

I like to moisten him with my saliva either by taking him momentarily in my mouth or by dribbling saliva onto the glans. I take my time and keep him on the edge in delicious agony by slowing, stopping, and squeezing. And then when I see the precum glistening in his meatus I like to finally finish him off. I will never stop adoring the moment when I feel the shaft of his rock-hard penis swelling and pulsing under my fingers and a jet of white sperm erupts from the purple swollen helmet.

That afternoon I had other plans. Just the thought of that long thin cloth bag and its contents sitting innocuously on the table below was enough to make my vagina ache and tingle with need and what I wanted and needed was a simple uncomplicated and hard fucking and when he was bone hard I lay on my back spread my legs and guided him deep inside.

James sensed my need and slowly at first and then more quickly he moved his cock rhythmically and balls deep in and out of me. His balls slapped and the bed shook, and I was moaning loudly as he took me. I thought he would split me in two as he pounded me to my climax. Just as I was about to come I reached down to my engorged clitoris and rubbed until I screamed and reached that moment the French call la petite mort or the little death.

And then I climbed on top of him and rode him cowboy style. He held my boobs as I rode him slowly, my initial desperate need for an orgasm having been for the moment satisfied. As I moved on top of him I was able to grind my clitoris against his shaft and soon I was aroused and ready to come once more and I sensed that James was getting close.

Il looked deep into his eyes and as I continued to grind my sex against him I told him what to expect.

"In three days' time I am going to tie you over that table downstairs and whilst that big titted gorgeous creature Maria .. the one you had last night.. watches I'm going to enjoy giving you twenty-four strokes of my new cane"

I saw his eyes widen, and then he started to drive himself upwards and into me and as I bounced and ground he groaned loudly and bucked, and his legs stiffened, and I felt him come inside of me. Seconds later I spasmed and came.

And then we lay together glistening with sweat and for the first time in half an hour I became aware once again of the splashing sounds coming from the outside.

On Thursday evening after dinner, we sat together in the villas' large open plan lounge-dining room, and I decided it was time to tell James of how I planned to discipline him.

"Tomorrow at half five you will take that cheval mirror in the corner of our bedroom downstairs and place it here in the lounge and then have a shower and wash your hair. Following that you will wait in the bedroom wearing just your underpants until seven and think about what is going to happen to you. I would suggest you do not have a wank since once you have come I suspect your caning will hurt more. And I may have need of you later as well. And then I will collect you and take you downstairs and tie you down naked over that table and cane you. Twenty-four strokes. And Maria is going to sit and face you and watch you suffer and I'm going to place that mirror so that she also gets to see me and your bum as I do it."

He sat quietly and I could see the calm acceptance in his eyes and was happy for him.

That night we had a few glasses of wine before bed and David was soon fast asleep breathing gently me beside me, but I found sleep difficult to find.

I love James deeply, and yet something in my nature causes me deep satisfaction from hurting him, whilst though something in his nature he derives satisfaction in being physically punished. I know that if do not do cane him he will go elsewhere to find a woman who will. And so, I take my pleasure whilst I administer the pain and he takes his when the punishment has been received. We are Yin and Yan, sword and scabbard, male and female, top and bottom. But in the act of discipline, he gives more because he is the one who gives physically and suffers. I have been caned on the bare and know the agony of the rod. And as I lay there in the dark in that moment I decided that because the balance of giving was not equal I must give him some greater physical pleasure than that which he had had from Maria and I, to make the severe punishment I planned for him more fair.

In the morning I rang the airline and rearranged our flights for two days later and then I rang Maria and told her of my proposed new arrangement and asked for her help. She rang me back half an hour later and told me that she had been able to find what I wanted.

And so that evening he had his shower but at 6 o'clock I went upstairs.

"Change of plan. Maria can't come and I'm not going to disappoint her. Put on your best clothes. I'll take you to dinner. The plan is on hold. It will happen; just not tonight."

And I couldn't make out whether I saw relief or disappointment in his eyes.

I was wearing a long white evening dress and had made myself up and If I say it myself I looked gorgeous.

We took a cab to a local and very expensive sea food restaurant and were seated by the maître de at a table for four, and two minutes later Maria and her friend Isabella appeared and sat down. As James sat open mouthed Maria introduced us to Isabella, a tall olive skinned and very beautiful young woman. She was Brazilian and spoke perfect English with an American accent.

And as they perused the menu I whispered into James ear.

"You've watched me with my women. Tonight, if you wish I'm going to watch you with two women. I love you and this is my gift to you."

The meal was wonderful; as it should have been in a 2-star restaurant and for the price I paid, but a couple of hours later the four of us caught a cab back to the villa.

When we arrived back at the villa Isabella took the initiative, took James by the hand, led him to the downstairs shower, stepped out of her dress and underclothes, and then motioned for him to strip naked. Then she stepped into the shower and when he followed she soaped and rinsed him all over leaving his erect dick to last before washing herself and stepping out. She threw him a bath towel whilst she dried herself with another. And then they stepped back into the lounge and as he stood looking across at me she knelt in front of him and started to fellate him. She had narrow hips, beautiful large rounded buttocks, and pert triangular tits.

As Isabella gently sucked James, Maria quickly showered and returned naked to the lounge and nodded briefly to Isabella who stood and took James by the hand and led him upstairs to the bedroom whist Maria and I followed on. James lay on the bed on his back whilst Maria knelt astride his head whilst he tongued her. Isabella had climbed astride him facing Isabela and whilst they kissed each other she energetically rode his dick.

And I sat in the armchair in the corner, removed my panties, pulled my dress up around my waist and applied my wand to my labia and clitoris.

As I watched the girls s climaxed. First Maia threw her head back and moaned softly as her thighs visibly twitched, and shortly afterward Isabella convulsed and screamed "Eu estou gozando!" before collapsing across his chest. But they had not finished. As Isabella knelt on all fours and James gave it to her doggy style maria lay with her head on a pillow between Marias's thighs and licked her clit whilst she rubbed herself.

And again, Maria softly sighed, Isabella convulsed, and I came simultaneously.

But James was not finished. He turned Isabella over again and laid her arse up over the end of the bed and roughly impaled her on his turgid rod. He pounded her as she squealed with pleasure and started to shout, this time in English

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

"Oh, Fuck yes! Oh, fuck yes! Oh, Fuck yes!"

"Fuuuuuuck!"

And as she orgasmed James groaned loudly and fell forward over her before withdrawing his semen covered penis.

And as I had watched my own excitement had built and I had placed a thick hard rubber dildo into my cunt and with my vagina and cunt lips stretched wide, and my engorged swollen clitoris exposed, the wand gave me one long last lingering orgasm.

And then a little while later as the two women were leaving the to catch a cab back to Lisbon I whispered into Marias's ear,

"terça-feira à noite" (Tuesday night)

"Sete horas." (seven o'clock)

And her eyes glittered, and she smiled.

TheDok
TheDok
282 Followers