Balance of Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yeah," he moaned, "ride that fucking dick!"

Kyle felt nearly at his climax when she finally stopped riding and dismounted yet again, sitting on top of him and kissing him before eventually mounting his dick again and riding him hard again.

Kyle began fucking her hard, Kelsi screaming at the top of her lungs as her ass slapped against his thighs.

"Yes baby! Keep fucking going!" she screamed, digging her nails into the back of Kyle's head.

Kyle began sucking her tits as he continued to ram her pussy frantically, Kelsi screaming out loudly as she came hard on his dick.

A sharp knock came at the door.

"Kelsi," said the voice from the other side, "it's Rick. I thought you might want to grab some lunch.

"Oh shit..." Kelsi said, "It's my husband!"

Kyle shrugged and kept fucking her, Kelsi struggling not to cry out.

"No thank you honey!" she called out through the door, "I'm quite full already. I'll just see you at home!"

"Oh... okay then," Rick replied before leaving.

Hearing his footsteps move away from the door, she began riding Kyle again, harder and harder until she entered another fulfilling orgasm. Kyle lifted her up and they kissed passionately, getting off the desk. As they stood, they continued make out, Kyle groping her tits and ass as their tongues explored each other's mouths.

"Lay back," Kyle said as they parted, Kelsi laying back on the desk before Kyle went down on her again, sucking her exposed clit hungrily, Kelsi moaning and panting.

"Holy shit," she panted, "it feels so fucking good!"

Soon, Kyle was again laying on the desk, Kelsi sucking his dick eagerly, Kyle moaning as he watched her bob up and down before mounting him again and riding like there was no tomorrow.

"FUCK!!" she screamed, bouncing hard on his dick as Kyle rubbed and slapped her clit.

"YES!!!" Kyle yelled, squeezing her tits as she bounced on him. "Ride that cock, you fucking slut!"

He began fucking upward into her, groaning as he slammed into her womb, Kelsi's eyes rolling to the back of her head as he fucked her relentlessly.

Kelsi then lunged forward, pushing Kyle down and fucking herself on his dick, sliding her tits up his stomach and chest to his face, Kyle beginning to suck eagerly, squeezing and slapping her ass.

"Oh shit..." he panted, admiring the two beautiful tits in his face.

"Yeah, you like those tits you fucking perv? You've been waiting this whole time for them, haven't you?"

"Fuck yeah!" Kyle agreed, twisting her right nipple and Kelsi cried out loudly.

"AHHHHH FUCK!!" she screamed out as she rode his dick harder and harder, Kyle's cock coated with her pussy juice and numb with pleasure. "FUCK! YES!!!"

He and Kelsi were coated in sweat, from themselves and each other as they fucked each other without letup. Kyle was in heaven, his face covered with her tits as her pussy continued to pleasure each inch of his cock.

With a sudden move, Kelsi stopped riding and dismounted, letting his dick slap against his stomach. She then licked up from the base to the tip and stared in his eyes as she jacked him off.

"I'm gonna make you fucking burst, Anderson." Kelsi sneered to Kyle only gave an amused smirk.

She began sucking his dick again, spitting down the shaft and sucking him again and again.

"Oh fuck..." he panted, leaning forward and kissing her before she took his dick between her tits. Kyle instantly began thrusting, loving the feeling of his cock between her big, soft boobs.

"YES, BABY!! FUCK MY BIG TITS!" Kelsi cried, holding them together.

Kyle groaned as he fucked them savagely, squeezing them as his dick was smothered in the pure softness.

"Oh my fucking god, just like that," he panted. "You want to keep this job, that cuckold husband of yours and your reputation, you'll keep fucking this dick."

"Hell yeah," Kelsi replied, "I've got so much more I want to do with it."

Kyle was so close, but he had yet another trick up his sleeve. Pulling back, he had her get on all fours and raise her ass. He slid into her pussy and began fucking her yet again.

"OH SHIT!" Kelsi screamed, "FUCK YEAH!"

He kept thrusting, biting his lip to avoid exploding in her already.

"Oh fuck!" he groaned, fucking her harder. He then saw her puckered asshole winking at him and desired it.

Before she could react, he pulled out and slid swiftly into her asshole. As his swollen head broke through, she screamed out, still shaking even though the tight back door wouldn't let him through.

"Ahhhhh!" she groaned out as he began to push, trying to shove his thick cock into her unrelenting asshole.

"FUUUUCK!" Kelsi grunted as he tried to push his cock into her ass. "Fuck you're big!"

"And you haven't seen all it can do just yet," Kyle growled softly before gripping her hair and driving it hard into her.

"FUCK!!!" Kelsi screamed, gripping the desk as Kyle slammed into her with a raw fury. He slapped it hard until it turned a bright red, Kyle fucking her so hard that he saw stars.

"Oh shit... oh shit..." he panted, not slowing down.

"GOD, I NEEDED THIS!" Kelsi cried.

"You needed a big, hard cock up your ass?" Kyle asked.

"Yes baby," she cried softly, "but only one as perfect as your's."

He rammed her hard and deep, pulling out to the tip and slamming his way back in, Kelsi howling at the top of her lungs.

"Yeah," Kyle groaned, "you like that? You dirty fucking slut."

"I love it, Kyle," she panted, "I FUCKING LOVE IT!"

She screamed as she came, her ass clenching so hard it could've broken off any other weak man's dick. Kyle clenched his teeth but took it, fucking her harder and harder with his nuts bouncing off of her clit.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!" Kelsi screamed, coming down from her orgasm just as Kyle would repeatedly send her into another.

"God, you're the best fuck I've ever had!" Kelsi panted, struggling to breathe.

Kyle leaned forward, squeezing her soft tits and whispering in her ear. "Its over bitch, you understand? All the fucking stakeouts and investigations. It ends today!"

She could only wheeze and nod as Kyle pulled out, forcing her to turn onto her back before he crawled on top of her and kissed her hard.

He moved up to her head and began fucking her face while flicking her clit.

"Fuck..." he groaned.

Kelsi drooled and slobbered, her saliva soon oozing down Kyle's shaft and dripping from his nuts. He groaned and groaned, fucking her face even harder before she got on all fours again and resumed sucking him off as she fondled his balls. She pulled up for air and they kissed again, Kelsi still stroking him as they made out aggressively.

"You like that dick, huh?" Kyle asked as their lips parted.

"I fucking love it Kyle," Kelsi panted, unable to let it go.

"You wanted this from the beginning didn't you?" he asked.

"Fuck yeah," she replied, "I always watched your movies watching how you tore bitches apart and I wanted that to be me so bad."

"Well now it is," he growls, roughly rolling her onto her back and climbing above, sliding his dick into her pussy. He grabbed her legs and put on each shoulder and began fucking her once more.

"FUCK!!" she screamed, wrapping her arms around his neck as he drilled her mercilessly.

"Take it bitch! Take that fucking cock!" Kyle roared, bracing his arms on the desk and pile-driving his dick into her cunt.

"Yes Kyle!" she begged, "Give it to me! Never stop fucking me!"

"Fuck! Fuck yeah..." Kyle panted, nearing his peak.

Kelsi began to fuck back at him, Kyle's arms going weak until he began squeezing her tits.

"Fuck me Kyle," she begged, "god, I know those balls must be aching to let loose all that hot, creamy cum."

"Fuck..." he panted again, his dick throbbing as he battered her pussy furiously.

She shot forward and slammed her lips to his in a scorching kiss, their tongues down each other's throats until they finally parted, bands of saliva connecting their lips.

"So... fucking... good!" Kelsi moaned, her pussy shuddering in pleasure.

Kyle yelled out and began pistoning his dick into her at lightning speed.

"AHHHH FUCK!!!!" Kelsi screamed, gripping the desk tightly, her ass getting lashed by Kyle's swinging nuts.k

"Take this load you fucking whore!" Kyle yelled, bashing his dick against her cervix.

He exploded, firing six quick hard blasts of hot cum into her. More and more cum stuffed her pussy and Kelsi finally snapped out of it.

"YES... I mean... NO!" she screamed, "STOP! Pull it out!"

It was far too late however. She could already feel her belly bloating with the flood of Kyle's sperm entering her. She could do little but surrender, wanting to cry as he pulled out.

"I can't believe you came inside me." She whimpered, feeling his cum overflow from her sore cunt. "I can't get pregnant now, my husband had a vasectomy 4 years ago."

"Better get a Plan B." Kyle said nonchalantly. He chuckled however. No birth control in the world was strong enough to stop the cum of he and his family members.

She scowled and stood on shaky legs, having to lean against the desk.

"Well, you got what you fucking wanted," Kelsi said angrily, "now get the fuck out."

Kyle grinned and grabbed his clothes. "This was fun. I'll see you next week."

She nearly whimpered as she saw him stuff his limp dick into his pants.

"There won't be a next week," she said before he exited the room.

He turned back and smiled, leaving out immediately after.

******

Unable to get any more work done, Kelsi soon returned home and after an uneasy dinner and meaningless and unsatisfying sex with her husband, tried to get some sleep.

After a long night of tossing and turning, she went out by the pool for a smoke, thinking of what had transpired the day.

The sweat.

The orgasms.

The power.

Kyle's huge dick.

Her phone chimed with a message from an unknown number.

'What time next week?' It said simply.

'Wednesday 2:30. Don't be late.' She replied back, flicking her cigarette into the water and going back upstairs to bed.


12