Balance of Power

Story Info
Young pioneer in a wagon train takes an older woman as his.
4.5k words
4.54
19.9k
55
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Incestgod
Incestgod
835 Followers

This is a sample of something I've been tinkering with. Just want to see if there's any interest before investing any time in it. Of course, everybody is 18 and all that. Let me know what you think.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jerrod Preston lay bleeding profusely with an arrowhead buried deep in his chest. He looked at his wife, Merideth, who was holding his hand. He breathed his final breath there on the Texas Plains. The date was March 1850.

The indian that put the arrow through his arteries lay dead out there among his fallen compatriots. Shot by the friend of their only son, Josiah Webster, a boy a couple of days from his 18th year on earth. Their son, Fredrick, had died during a river crossing.

The wagon train had come under sudden attack, not leaving them the opportunity to form any effective defense strategy.

Merideth stood up, looking around, lost. She was shaking. Hyperventilating. She looked to the west and saw the wagons pulling into the distance. They had refused to stay and help her. Except for Josiah. He had lost his parents in the same flood Fredrick had died in.

Now, here she was, 42 years old. Widowed and all of her earthly possessions sitting in the back of the wagon. She and her family had set out from New Jersey looking to start a new life in the promise of the western lands.

She was wide hipped, heavy breasted, and with plain features, not really what men counted as attractive. Josiah went to her wagon and got out a ground cloth that had been slightly burnt. He wrapped the dead man up in it. Went and got a shovel, and started digging.

He gently placed the man in the grave and covered him up. Merideth came up to him,

"Thank you, son.'

He just nodded, went and put the shovel up and tied his horse to the wagon. He motioned for her to come get on the wagon. He helped her on and he took the reins and got the team moving. He caught up with the rest of the wagons well after dark.

He unhitched the team took them to the creek for water and staked them out, rubbing each of the four mules down with handfuls of dried grass. Then he headed back to the wagon. Unsaddled his horse and got him watered and curried. Then got his bedroll and stretched out under the wagon. He was asleep as soon as his head hit the seat of his saddle.

He awoke at the first of false dawn. Shook out his boots, slapped on his hat. He took his horse and the mules to the creek and let them water for their fill.

When I got back, I saw a bunch of the rest of the party gathered up around her wagon. The one that fancied himself something of a leader, was speaking.

"Now, Merideth, you simply must turn back for Fort Worth. You can't continue with us, you have no man to care for you. There are some bachelors travelling with us, if you care to continue with us, well..."

One of those bachelors stepped forward.

"I reckon I'd take her in. She's a mite old, but I reckon she'll do."

I stepped up and tied the horse and mules to the wagon. Then stepped over next to Merideth, who had been getting wound up to protest.

"I'm her man now. Y'all go on about your affairs."

The rest gawked at me.

"You, her man?! Why, you're just a kid."

The bachelor came up to me. He was a loudmouth bully and I'd taken an immediate dislike to him when we first met.

"Now, you look here, you skeedadle on about your business before I take the whip to you."

I stand 6'3" barefoot, and tip the scales at around 225. I grew up working on the farm. We'd had a couple of crop failures and the bank took the farm. Pa sold everything he could and outfitted for this trip west. After the accident that took their lives, Jo had traded the wagon and team for the stud horse, saddle, rifle and trail gear.

I wasn't raised to talk when there was a job of work to do. So, I stepped up and clobbered him right side his ear. He dropped like a mule had kicked him. I turned, ignoring him, and hitched up the mules, gathered the gear and stowed it. I helped Merideth up on the wagon and drove down to the creek and filled the water barrels then looked off to the west.

I got back on the wagon and looked over at Merideth.

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know. This is just all too much."

She looked back to the others. Her face twisted with concern. She looked back to me,

"Josiah, I appreciate what you did for me back there. Everything. But, I can't be your woman. You're too young."

So, I handed her the reins and climbed down. I went back and saddled my horse, and started riding away.

She yelled at me.

"What are you doing! Where you going?!

I pointed north.

"That way."

"But, how am I going to make it out here?

I shrugged,

"Same as anybody else I reckon. By doin'. I suppose you oughta go back to where you came from."

"But, I have nothing with which to start over with. Everything I own is in the back of the wagon."

"Get back and sell it. That'll give you some to hold you over until you figure something out. Good luck to ya."

I tipped my hat and let my horse amble on. I knew where I was heading. Colorado. I sat in on a conversation pa had with a man back up the trail. He told of a valley with a river flowing through it. There was gold there. Resources. Grass and timber. A man could trade around with wagon trains for cattle. Stockpile venison jerky to trade to those choosing the shorter trail across rather than swing down here to bypass the main part of the Rockies. They'd need that jerked meat to get them through. I had a shovel, axe, and hatchet strapped to my saddle. Along with a Plains rifle pa had bought in Saint Louis. A fifty caliber it was.

I heard the wagon rattling up behind me. I turned and saw Merideth driving the mules to catch up.

"Ok, I'll be your woman. What other choice do I have?"

I nodded toward the wagon party,

"One of them."

She shook her head.

"Them? What good are those men? I've seen how they leer around at women. I'd not feel safe with them. But, I'm old enough to be your mother. Why would you want me?"

"Does it matter? You need a man to take care of you. I ain't got a woman, nor am I likely to find one out here. I reckon we can do for each other and get by. We don't have the same choices and luxuries we left behind. It appears to me, you take what you can get out here and not make a lot of fuss about it."

"Yes, I suppose you're right. I also figure you'll treat me some better than that bunch would. So, where we going?"

"Colorado. Couple weeks north maybe. I got a map in my head to a valley up there in the foothills. Gold in the stream. Grass for stock. Plenty of deer and elk for meat. We gotta get up there quick. Put up a cabin. Lay in wood and meat. There's a trading post up on the way. I figure to lay in supplies there. Flour, meal and such."

We took off and made good time that day. Most of twenty miles. I ate a couple of cold biscuits she handed me. We plugged along until nigh onto dark. We made camp on a creek lined with cottonwoods and pecan trees. I settled the stock in. Then took my rifle and walked up the creek. I spotted a deer coming out of a pecan grove. I knelt down and took aim. I dressed it out and drug it back to camp. I skinned it and gave her the tenderloins to cook. Then slung the rest on the wagon, wrapped in canvas. She fried up hotwater cornbread and roasted those tenderloins over pecan wood. I cleaned my rifle while she cooked, then reloaded it. We ate in silence.

She kept casting glances at me, her face filled with doubt. I just got up and took her by the hand and led her to the wagon. I took my clothes off and hung them up on hooks bolted to the bed.

I stood there, looking at her. She looked away.

"I'm not sure I can go through with this."

I nodded, and got dressed. Then went out to my horse and bedded down next to him. I was up before dawn, walking down the creek. I spotted two deer stepping through the water. I laid down and cocked my rifle. I waited until they were neck in neck. I touched off the shot, the first one dropped in it's tracks. The other ran about 50 yards and went down. I went and fetched it back, then set about skinning them. I went back and got my horse and gear.

I cut cottonwood saplings and built a rack. I started cutting that meat into strips like pa had showed me, hanging it on the drying rack. A little while later, I had it cut up, and drying into jerky over a low, smokey fire. I cut a length off a fallen tree and stripped the bark off it. Then laid a hide on it and started fleshing it. Then the other one. I finished right at dark. So, I rolled the hides up, got the brains out, and cooked them down in my pot in water. I mashed them up, then unrolled the hides and rubbed in the brain mush real good. Rolled them back up and hung them over a low hanging limb. I stoked the fire, got the hearts and roasted them over the flames.

While they were cooking, I drew up water, boiled it, and cleaned my rifle. I heard a noise and drew one of my pistols. They were a matching set, built as companions to the rifle. I cocked the hammer and set it down, then loaded my rifle.

Merideth came walking up.

"Are you coming back?"

"For what?"

"I need your help, I don't know anything about this stuff."

I shook my head.

"Well, you'll figure it out I reckon."

"I thought we had an agreement?"

"So did I."

"So you're just gonna leave me out here like this?"

I shrugged.

"M'am, you're not my responsibility. I can't waste time caring for you and not get nothing out of it."

"But, you want to have sexual relations with me."

"Well, I did, but you allowed you couldn't go through with it. In the morning, hitch up, and drive straight into the sun. You'll come across a wagon road that'll take you back to Fort Worth. Maybe you can figure something out there."

"Like what? I"ve always been a house wife. I've never held a job. Now, I'm 42 years old. Nobody will take me in. Unless it's some sorry old rascal like back there."

"Well, there's soldiers there. They'll pay you for sex. You could earn a right smart amount of money."

"Pay me for sex?!"

She was aghast.

"Yes m'am. I saw it when we went through there. Them soldiers will pay two bits for it."

"Why, what kind of woman do you think I am?"

"A good one, I reckon. But, it's like pa always told me. Life just don't care one little bit about what we think or want. We just make do the best we can. I've got work to do, and some miles ahead of me. I've got plans, such as they are. Those plans don't include working to provide and care for a woman as her man and she not share my blankets with me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to eat. Got a long day ahead."

I went back to my supper. Salted the meat and dug in. She just sat there by the fire and cried. Well, we all gotta make choices. She expects me to baby her up just for cooking. I can cook my own food. I banked the fire, then rolled out my bedroll and slid in.

I closed my eyes, thinking of the journey ahead. I heard rustling around. She was coming over to me then she took her dress off. Standing there naked, I looked at her body. Her wide hips. Heavy thighs. Sagging breasts. Stomach pooching out. Her pussy covered with dark curly hair.

I climbed out of the blankets and stripped down. My nine inch pecker thick and hard as an iron rod now. She laid down on the blankets and spread her legs for me. I climbed between them and she grasped me, guiding me in. I slid into her. She was warm and wet as I began to fuck her. In no time, my sperm was shooting into her.

I wasn't sure what to do next. This was the first time I'd ever been with a woman. So, I got off her and lay down beside her. I figured we best get dressed. No telling when you may need to come up fighting. I put on my pants and shirt, leaving my boots off.

She lay there looking up into the night sky.

"You best get some clothes on."

She looked at me,

"Promise me you won't leave me."

"Why would I?"

"Because I'm not very useful out here. Back where I came from, I had purpose. The things I knew had value. Out here, my only value is to be a slut for a boy young enough to be my child."

I thought that over.

"Is that how you see yourself? Is that all the value you give yourself?"

"What else is there for me?"

"Make the best of what you got. I remember a gal, I was 11 or 12 back then. She was around 15 or 16. She run around always wanting more than she had. Never happy with what she was given in life. I had work to do. There was always work. Plowing or harvesting. Fixing and building. Always something. Pa said that was how life is. You have so much to work with. You make the best of it. I don't figure to know much about how life works. But I know how to get by. Another thing pa taught me. Don't depend on other folks to give you what you want or need. It's up to you.

"Well, this gal, she took fancy with this feller that come in. He had fancy clothes and a batch of smart words. She took to him. He promised her this and that. Thing was, she got with child. Come time for an accounting, he up and takes off in the dark of night."

"She bawled around like a slobbery calf. Blaming him, then everybody else, for her problems. But never herself. Now she had a belly full of baby and nobody lining up to take her in. You are in that same sort of situation, way I see it."

"You left everything behind to come out here. Now you can't go back, because there's nothing to go back to. So, you just figure out how to make do with what you got. You want a man to do for you. Ok. So, what you reckon you are offering to make that an attractive choice for him?"

"You ain't happy with me because I'm so young. You ain't happy with them back there what's your same age. So, what's that leave you? You figure to bed down with me because I'm better than than they are? I had to pay attention and learn. Nobody held my hand. I'm gonna do what I have to do to make my way. You have to do the same. You ain't happy, go do something else. But, I ain't figuring to change my way of thinking just to make you happy. I'll care for you and provide for you. You do the same for me. Anytime you figure that ain't enough, you are free to hunt whatever it is you think will give you what I can't."

"Now, that's all I got to say on it. Take it or leave it. But one way or another, make a choice and stick with it. I ain't got time for all this flip flopping around."

She lay there, thinking. Wanting to blame everybody and everything for her troubles. I offered to share with her. I'd do for her. In exchange, she'd do for me. I'd had no say in her choices. All I could do was offer what I could.

Seeing her naked there in the moonlight. The paleness of her skin. The way her large, mature breasts hung on the sides of her ribs. All that caused my pecker to rise up again. I took my clothes off again and crawled between her legs. She sighed in resignation as she guided me into her body.

I thrust into her, feeling my bloated balls swelling. All too soon, my dick swelled up and spurted my sperm into her body. She just lay there, letting me use her. I could get used to this.

Merideth looked up at the boy humping into her. He was what? 18? How had she managed to get herself into this predicament? Laying here, legs spread while a boy she barely knew ejaculated into her body. Filling her womb with his sperm. She knew now that he'd had a taste of her pussy, he'd take her whenever he felt like it.

She also knew with youth, that could be multiple times daily. She'd just have to make the best of it. Not wear undergarments. She could show him how to take her pussy from behind. That way, whenever he needed to empty his balls into her, she could just hike her dress up and bend over.

What she dreaded most is when he discovered using her anus or mouth. Her husband had tried to use her anus, but she'd talked him out of it. But, she'd had to use her mouth on him instead. The first time he'd ejaculated into her mouth, holding her head down while his sperm squirted into my mouth, forcing me to swallow it, I'd gagged and choked.

Perhaps I should just give this boy that to begin with. What changed her mind in favor of doing it was the thought of those other men having their way with her.

He climbed up off of her and put his clothes back on. She did the same. Standing up, feeling the kid's thick sperm run down her legs. She put her dress on, but left her undergarments off. It felt strange with her large breasts waggling under her dress. She saw him staring at them as she walked back to the wagon with a flaming stick providing some semblance of light.

In the morning, then. In the morning, she'd come to him and use her mouth to sate his desire. She stopped and hiked her dress up, scooping his leaking sperm up with her finger and licking it off. The act revulsed her, but the taste wasn't too bad. Who knows, she might even grow to like it.

She climbed into the wagon and slept fitfully until dawn. He awakened her hitching the mules up and securing the camp. Then he drove the wagon over where he was jerking meat and unhitched the mules and staked them out after watering them and his horse.

She got up and squatted to piss, noticing him watching her intently. She got out the dutch oven and baked biscuits and sliced bacon into the skillet.

He was slicing the other deer quarters into strips, hanging them on the rack. After they ate. He was looking at the wagon, deep in thought. She made up her mind then. Getting up, she went to him and stood him up, unbuttoning his pants, freeing his already swollen manhood. Then grasped its jerking length in her warm hand and took him in her mouth.

Never having any experience with the act beyond her husband grabbing her hair and thrusting himself into her mouth, she was surprised when the boy just stood there, letting her figure out what to do.

She started experimenting. Noticing when she tightened her lips around him and sliding back and forth, he moaned in pleasure. This urged her on. Now wanting nothing more than to please this boy in every way. She discovered he loved it when she used her tongue on him. That coupled with firm lip pressure while sliding her mouth up and down, caused his legs to shake and his penis to jerk wildly.

She moved her mouth and tongue on him faster. He began to hump into her mouth. Forcing his length deeper. She felt him bump into the back of her throat. The next thrust pushed past and she now had his entire member in her mouth.

She desperately needed to breathe, so she pulled off of him and gasped for breath. Then she renewed her efforts and sucked him deep into her throat. She pulled back to use her tongue on his swollen crown. Lashing at him, she felt him swell and jerk, then his thick sperm spewed out into her mouth.

She kept lashing her tongue on him, sucking and swallowing his life giving gift of sperm rich ejaculate. After she knew he was finished, she pulled off him, then began licking his sperm that had spilled from her mouth.

She stood up, standing before him submissively. She knew in her former life, she would have power and authority over him due to the age difference of 24 years alone. But here? Now? No. She belonged to him. She was his woman. She would learn to please her man in every way. She knew right then that she would deny him nothing if it brought him pleasure. She burped his sperm as she went to brush her hair. Discovering she actually did relish the taste of it.

Jo started unloading the wagon. She watched for a bit, then asked,

"What are you doing?"

"We need to cut the load weight. Sort through stuff and keep only what's necessary. Weight costs time and energy."

She didn't like it, but she he was right. Her whole life was changed now. Just a few days ago, if someone had told her that she would be the woman and sexual partner of a kid her son's age and fully compelled to be totally submissive to him, she would have laughed it off as a silly notion. Yet here she was. 42 years old and doing just that. Not only that, but willingly, as well. She belonged to him now. Her husband and son gone. Her former life well on the way to becoming a distant memory.

Incestgod
Incestgod
835 Followers
12