All Comments on 'Balance of Power'

by Incestgod

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
1thaiguy1thaiguy6 months ago

Definitely want more of this job can see a long interesting series

Rainyday493Rainyday4936 months ago

Pretty nice, enjoyable sex especially from the woman's POV. You have the potential for a series of stories with this.

erhco1952erhco19526 months ago

Great start , be nice to see where you take it from here .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Finish the story your premise is good and your writing is sensual

MaxGirth69MaxGirth696 months ago

This has the same potential as the other two stories you have going. Looking forward to more of all three

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

keep em cuming

AnserakkAnserakk6 months ago

Very nice cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yes please continue

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

VERY GOOD BEGINNING. AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. GOOD LUCK

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Could of left out anal. Lots of promise.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

For 19th century characters, they sure sound modern....most notably her calling herself a "housewife".

I don't think people in their predicament had a lot of time for angst and self reflection.

She would have acknowledged to herself her situation and accepted it. Back then, people did what they had to do...they didn't have much choice in the matter, so they just got on with their lives.

They would have come to an agreement without much discussion...

She would have had hopes that he would be kind and gentle and they would be happy, but in the end, she knew her options were limited.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well done. Yes, I think you should work on this further.

mrlea237mrlea2376 months ago

This is a story that I loved reading. Please add more. Has a very nice plot.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good one. I like the historical basis of the story! More please!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You kinda left it hanging. It needs some more chapters. Good so far.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars. Please write more, she needs to give her new "husband" a baby...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great start. Hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You could have a series here that could potential be as great as A New Beginning, I look forward to reading more about his new family life, work, and or enterprise moving forward.

IncestgodIncestgod6 months agoAuthor

The 'modern' sounding take on it is due to her background. She's from the city in New Jersey. He's a farm kid from Missouri. A lot of people attempting to migrate back then were from the DIY crowd. But, occasionally there were those like her that got stuck in situations yhat they had little to no control over. Even in 1850, the cities were developed to fit the needs and lifestyles of women like her. Most middle and upper class women didn't have jobs outside the home. Take her away from those amenities, and of course she's going to have trouble adjusting at first. While to him, it's just another day in the life. He has nothing on which to compare her mindset. So, he just spoke the truth as he saw it and made the best of what he had to work with.

manstergesmansterges6 months ago

Me too... more please.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now5 months ago

I like it ... keep the parts coming, please.

ilimitadoilimitado5 months ago

I would not comment normally but you asked for input, so I'll give you my reactions. I'm a mature retired sexually active guy, widowed twice and spent half of my mature life single...been with a lot of ladies and NEVER fucked anyone in the ass. I do not know what the porn obsession is about anal sex but I'd love to see you skip it in your story. Secondly why run down the woman? You give me the impression (I hope I am mistaken) that you kind of dispise women, or somehow look down on them. Your story has merit and is worth reading more if you add chapters. Thanks, keep on writing.

IncestgodIncestgod5 months agoAuthor

No, I definitely do NOT despise women. Quite the opposite in fact. The situation they are dealing with here is complex. They are both out of their element. She in day to day life where you have no support network, him, an emotionally immature 18 year old having grown up knowing only work. He was a virgin with nothing to base his options on beyond his immediate choices.

They are both trying to figure out their new station in life. The anal aspect is one I can't speak to as far as obsessions are concerned. In the story, it was accidental at best.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

very good start , need to read more

bucco40bucco405 months ago

I like this story. It has a different feel from "A New Beginning". Lots to explore.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I see lots of potential in this story. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really enjoyed the historical aspect of the story and the details that illustrate his skills and knowledge in outdoorsmanship. The anal at the end felt tacked on though. Anal virgins don't just take a dick with a wince and a grunt.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Enjoyable story, the historical setting is a nice change. I think you presented the characters internal mindset well with their outlooks being consistent to their circumstances and experiences. He is a young man whose outlook and internal monologue represents his experience and observations so far in his short life. Same with her, she had to make the best choice out of limited options.

I'm hoping the story will continue wuth their relationship expanding as their fortunes do.

The anal sex at the end felt thrown in and then the story abruptly ends. This could be something that could be a part of future chapters and explored over more time. This is a common point of contention for me because so many stories on Literotica have someone who had never had anal sex just doing it with a momentary bit of discomfort. I've had a anal with a few women, a couple who had done it before and two who had never done it. The ones who had done it before always needed anal play and lots of lube to grt ready and the ones who never had done it needed to work up to it over time, also with lots of lube and foreplay. Any story that depicts it otherwise isn't accurate in my opinion and experience.

But I appreciate the story (this is free after all) and I certainly don't think you despise women as one commenter said.

IncestgodIncestgod5 months agoAuthor

It was tacked on. I should have left it out. I will in the rewrite

Rusty_MRusty_M5 months ago

More please 🥺

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

excellent historical piece... look forward to to next segment

WinefiendWinefiend5 months ago

Not bad, but you should really make the point of view consistent - is it first person or third? And if it's first person, whose is it? At various points we get first person for both main characters and sections of third person, which gets a bit confusing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Concentrate on a new beginning please, it's much better than this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonder where the plot is taking their relationship? Seems as if she was starting to submit, will they continue towards a Ds type relation - or do they rebalance on more equal footing? What about children? And interactions with outsiders? Will they accept this odd couple? What if he later meets a more sexy girl near his own age, that is interested in him? Great idea to reframe such an usual relationship into a credible historic setting.

Hope the finer details pointed out by earlier comments will improve with practice …. All the best.

Rosc0tuskerRosc0tusker5 months ago

Very, very good! L’Amour with fucking… Louis Rapports Sexuels? 😁

Really liked the vibe, but 42 is an advanced age in the 1850s. More likely she would have had her child at 16ish or even earlier, so around 35 is a more realistic age for the woman I think (but I realise that may not fit the kink). Also she’s just lost her son AND husband, and is from civilised New Jersey(!), a little ptsd is maybe warranted, no?

One more thing, a virile 18 year old virgin with a completely compliant and available sexually mature woman at his disposal? It would be a fucking marathon of fucking (some light non con would have been very hot too)… but no doubt a compelling tale and I immediately wanted to read more. Oh and the anal WAS a bit sudden, but it’s your call and there’s no doubt it was a common form of contraception for many centuries and in many contexts, and all the better if she gets off on it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Need more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To start I want to call out that I absolutely enjoyed your work (new beginning). It's a breath of fresh air. Especially keeping folks engaged over multiple chapters.

This new venture also sounds interesting and can't wait to see where you take it. In terms of feedback. I want to preface by saying regardless of how you take my feedback I hope you continue writing this and many more works.

Ok. Something that immediately strikes me in this one is that the protagonist has the "hey lady! You have nothing to offer me so I'm gonna leave unless you change your mind" I'm not saying this line isn't great. But I feel it's the same attitude we saw from Jake (new beginning). So it feels a bit repetitive. I'm not offering an alternative but simply pointing out something I'm seeing.

Positive. The blowjob scene description was very well done. Would love to see more of those. I feel sometimes as the story goes a long way your sex scenes become shorter in description. Having them more detailed every now and then is nice.

And finally for a wish. I hope this work doesn't abandon the incest element. Especially, would absolutely love for the mother to be involved. Maybe he starts out with both women? Or just the mother?

Regardless of anything. Thanks for writing!

Diecast1Diecast15 months ago

This story needs to be continued. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story line. Certainly hope there are more chapters to come.

terborg69terborg694 months ago

Excellent start to this saga hope you are encouraged enough to continue

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

i have read the three stories (A new Beginning, Time never waits and Balance of power) you have on here and enjoy and wait eagerly for new parts of the stories to be posted Please keep up the good work.

Crusader235Crusader2354 months ago

Excellent! Please continue. Love these Pioneer stories, also love how she made her decision to survive, and became a wonton bitch for his youth and big cock. There's no doubt he'll knock her up before the cabin is built. Looking forward to more. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have enjoyed the 3 stories and hope you keep adding to them

Brandon11Brandon114 months ago
B of P

I have enjoyed what is hopefully just the first chapter of a long story series.

mr6x5mr6x52 months ago

I love your work, I hope you keep these going..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

this was a great start to what I think will be as good as you other stories more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous