Balance of Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let her mind wander as she thought of the sperm he was releasing into her womb. She was still fertile, she knew. She still bled each month. The thought of carrying his child in her mature womb gave her a warm thrill.

He finished unloading everything. Then went and rekindled the low fire under the jerked venison. He came back and started sorting. He placed the tools to the side. Then her husband's guns. There were two rifles. A.45 and a.32 caliber. Then a double barreled shotgun. There was a 25 pound keg of powder. 200 pounds of lead. 2000 percussion caps. 100 pounds of bird shot.

The tools were a godsend. A double bit axe. Felling axe. Broad axe and foot adze. One man cross cut saw. Hay scythe. Brace and bits. Draw knives. Froe and various hammers. He was about the same size as her husband and his clothes would fit.

Her son's clothing was discarded. It was too small. She had kitchen utensils, pots and pans. They kept that. She pared down the remainder of her possessions to the bare necessities. Then everything was carefully packed back in.

He went and got one of the hides and rinsed it in the creek. Then strung a length of strong rope from out on a low hanging limb then around the base of the tree.

He looped the hide over the rope and tied the end together and stuck a stout limb through it and twisted it as tight as it would go. Then wedged the stick behind the rope. Letting it wring the moisture out of the hide. He repeated the process with the other hide. He was saddened by the loss of the first hide. But, he hadn't been planning on staying there. It had been dragged off by coyotes.

He gathered a pile of wood from fallen limbs. Enough to last a couple of days. Then sat down to eat. She brought him a plate of food. Having cooked down a pot of beans and roasted a deer roast in the dutch oven.

He watched her breasts sway as she moved around camp as he ate. Causing his pecker to stir. He got up and went to the creek and rinsed their plates as she cleaned and oiled the cast iron.

He took the stock to water and moved them in closer to camp. Then went back to camp. He went up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, grasping her pendulous breasts in his hands.

She pushed him back and took her dress off, exposing her nude body for his pleasure. Then she bent over the tailgate of the wagon, offering her mature body for him to sate his youthful lust into.

He tried to position his hardness against her opening, but her wetness caused him to slip. Just as she began to reach under her to guide him into her pussy, his final thrust landed him at her nethers. He felt the opening and began pushing into her ass. It surprised him, but he liked how it felt and continued inward.

She grasped the wagon and whimpered as she fought to accept the pain. Soon, though, he was fully within her clasping depths. Her tightness causing his cock to jerk and surge.

He started fucking her. His thrusting crazed as he relished the tight grip on his thrusting member. He felt his cum rising fast and pounded into her matronly body. She squirmed and whined as her loins seized into a powerful orgasm. The first one she had ever experienced.

His cock began flooding her intestines with hot, sticky sperm as he reached under her and grasped her swaying and flopping breasts in his strong hands. He stayed inside her until his balls were empty.

12