Balance of Power Ch. 04: Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Tay spoke Denny had whispered that I should start licking her clit now. And then as Tahlia spoke of metaphors and my place beneath her she moaned as she had her first little orgasm. Denny pulled my face away from her pussy as Tahlia breathed heavily above us before instructing me to start kissing the inside of her thighs again.

'Hmm, that was nice Denny. Thank you baby.'

I looked up at Tay, why did she thank Denny for? I gave her the orgasm didn't I? She peered back down at me, smiling,

'You're in training Robbie. It was Denny's instruction that caused me to cum not you. Remember what Den and I spoke about when we were on the phone while you listened in? Well let's make it formal shall we? I just told you that neither Flea nor I are lesbians. And surely you realise by now that while Denny is one of us, She is also our submissive little slave girl. She spends a lot of time making us cum and we spend absolutely no time doing the same thing for her. Sure she's got a cute little pussy but that's just not how we roll. So I got you for her as a present. That's what we were talking about on the phone. You're going to be her very own submissive!'

Tahlia clapped her hands excitedly,

'I'm so happy, I've been wanting to get her someone like you for so long! I think you'll both end up becoming friends or something, I don't know, well I don't know how you submissives think. I'm just thankful I didn't end up like you two!'

I knew this was coming from what I had overheard them speak about on the phone. I had mixed feelings about it, well I'm not a lesbian either, and I certainly hadn't fantasised about submitting to some schoolgirl like I had about Tahlia. And I guess there was a piece of me that resented being handed over as if though I actually am property. Tahlia spoke again,

'Why the long face puppy?'

I looked back up at my bully from my position kneeling beneath her with her glistening pussy just inches from my face,

'I'm sorry Tay, it's just so much to take in. There is a sane part of my mind desperately wanting to get out of this entrapment. It's not natural for a free adult Women like me to be just handed around between schoolgirls as you see fit. But then in that very sentence, there's a part of me so aroused by this. I'm confused. I'm anxious. I'm dirty. I'm disgusted in myself for what happened with Dani. I really just want a shower to wash the entire day away.'

Tay smiled.

'We're not finished yet Robbie. There's still a lot to do. A lot to talk about. My decision about Denny owning you is final. You'll do everything she says. You will treat her word and any order she gives you the same as you would if it come from me. Denny may not be capable of physically and mentally punishing you in the ways I can but you must always remember where her loyalties lay. She knows my expectations of you and her and if she tells me at any time that you disobeyed her or said something or did something to upset her then she will tell me. It doesn't even have to be truthful. I will believe Denny over you every single time. So make sure you keep her happy. Make sure you learn how to give her the most wonderful orgasms she desires. This is my one expectation of you with Denny. I owe her a lot and I intend to repay that debt with you Robbie. Am I making myself perfectly clear?'

I sadly nodded my head,

'Yes Tay, that is clear.'

'Good. Okay so you can go and have your shower. Take Denny with you. She needs one as well after the way she made me squirt my juices all over her face this afternoon. You are to shower together. Denny is in charge, and don't take forever. If I have to come in and get you out you will both be sorry!'

Denny quite happily offered me a hand to stand back up from my kneeling position beneath Tay.

'Don't worry Sis, I'm not going to make you crawl around after me like Tay does, up you hop!'

So I have got to know Denny quite intimately over the past few weeks.

In private she calls me Sis though she is quick to point out that she is the older sister in our relationship. She says that as submissives we have to stick together like Sisters hence the nickname. Anyway, my relationship with Denny is perhaps the only aspect of everything that has happened since this all started that I have actually enjoyed and been able to relax about. It's funny once you get to know someone what you learn about them. And I especially enjoy the building of new relationships, well consensual ones anyway!

My first reaction to Denny before I got to know her was that she is one of these Girls that always seems to be happy, smiling, eager to please, yet probably not all that intelligent either, in fact I probably thought she was a bit of a bimbo I guess you could say. I was terrified of her, same as I was with the other two, of course Tahlia held all the power, but Denny and Flea both also knew what I had done with Dani.

But since then I have seen been able to see Denny for who she truly is.

She is very pretty, curly light brown hair to her shoulders and with those beautiful blue eyes. Honestly, given how beautiful she is, she could have anyone she wants. Yet she was born a lesbian submissive, loves who she is, and doesn't even look sideways at any of the men that glance her way. Her bright, airy attitude just lifts you up and takes you with her. I can't help to feel better when I'm with her. I'm still learning about submissive relationships and having a Mistress and all that but when I'm with her everything feels a lot safer. There isn't that constant threat that Tahlia or Flea represent either to myself or to my family. Just a constant need to be closer to her because, even though I know it is nonsense, I get the feeling that she might help to protect me from the other two.

With that said though, above all else she is fiercely loyal and loves Tahlia. And I mean that literally. She totally adores her. I can kind of understand that too. Tahlia is an exotic looking beautiful young Woman. She has this light brown skin complexion with dark brown hair and eyes to match. Her aboriginal heritage traced back through her Pacific racial background make for the most exotic genetics. And Denny genuinely enjoys Tahlia's company and will do anything for her. Almost to a fault. But I do like that about her personality. And I'm certain someone as pretty as Denny would have nothing to do with an adult in her mid-thirties, especially a submissive girl like I've turned out to be, unless it was as a gift from Tay.

Back to that first day though I was still quite guarded around her. After all she is part of the group that is blackmailing me and threatening my daughter. She helped me up from my knees and told me to lead the way to the bathroom. Denny made our respective positions in this newly formed relationship with me as her submissive quite obvious as she had me undress her before myself, made me turn on the water to a temperature of her choosing, got in the shower first before inviting me in, and had me lather her entire body, including her very well developed breasts. As I washed her body, Denny spoke;

'I'm so excited Tahlia is letting us play together like this Robbie. I've never really been dominant before so don't expect I'll be anything like Tay. Don't get me wrong, clearly you have seen me top with what happened today to Dani, but I would never have done that if Tay hadn't wanted me to. I think we can be like submissive sisters together, like you'll always have to do what I say, but I want to teach you how to submit and enjoy your submission and make other people feel good. Also the most fun part for you is that as a submissive we often make the best dominants, you know, only because as a submissive I know exactly what I like and how I like to be treated and what turns me on most and I plan to use that knowledge so that we have a lot of fun together.

Also, I'm, like, totally approachable. So I can tell the same way as Tay can that this isn't really what you wanted to happen when you submitted to her this morning. And she can seem really scary at times I know but the best thing is once you get to know her she totally isn't! Anyway, I don't want to use you like Tay does, that's all I'm saying. I really hope we can be friends and you enjoy playing with me. Obviously the main thing Tay wants for us is for you to bring me pleasure, and I'm going to love to have someone do that for me without it seeming like I am cheating on Tay, but I want you to have fun as well, so we are more like lovers than the relationships I currently have in our group.'

I had finished sponging her by now and Denny held her hand out expectedly,

'It's your turn now silly! Whenever we're lucky enough to shower together we will have to sponge each other and wash each other. We can't have me being the only clean one! Now I reckon you're actually quite sexy for your age sis but there are a few things I'd like you to do for me if that's okay?'

She casually sponged my butt, getting right up between my legs before concentrating on washing my pussy.

'I could see how aroused you were today Robbie. Poor Dani! You left her face in quite a mess! You should have seen the poor thing, like you didn't squirt like Tay did to me but we could still see how turned on you were by it. Hold still I'm going to give this old pussy of yours a real good going over.'

It felt really nice having somebody else sponge me and to feel her touch around my pussy was actually quite heavenly. While she bathed me, Denny instructed me on the things I had to do for her. I was unshaved down there and Denny said she didn't mind my pubes but it was kind of gross, and that our first outing together would be to a day spa so that they could get all that stuff off me. But she also said that Tay had strict instructions for us and Denny wouldn't be allowed to go down on me unless we got permission from Tahlia first. Of course I was yet to find out that Tahlia would be controlling when and how I cum.

And after we had showered and I had dried her off and brushed her hair as requested I must say I did feel a lot better. I felt fresh. The tiredness had left my muscles, I was less anxious about what had happened with Dani, I felt clean and my mind was a little clearer. Denny cracked a little joke about puppies looking for our Master as we walked through my house wearing just the towels we had dried ourselves with, it did sound a lot more playful coming from her than it ever did when Tahlia referred to me as her dog, and we had a little giggle.

But then when we found Tahlia everything changed for me in an instant.

She was in Carly's room. Laying on her bed. Wearing her clothes. Including fresh underwear.

She had my phone in her hand scrolling through it and my laptop open beside her. I was immediately taken back to that place of deep anxiety and regret. Denny's friendly nature and light heartedness was in stark contrast to the dark clouds that enveloped me when I was under Tahlia's control. I immediately froze up again, not knowing what to say or how to react to this new invasion of my life and my daughter's privacy. For her part Tahlia just looked up at me and smiled like she didn't have a care in the world,

'You really should protect yourself better with your online codes Robbie. I mean I was able to get into your laptop first time with access to the passcode on your phone. And many of your passwords are the same too!'

I'll admit when it comes to computers and security the kids will run rings around me. I just do the basics that's just the difference in our generations. When I was a young adult there was no such things as mobile phones and my school only had three computers in it available to students. I learned the old fashioned way with books and study, not with computers and trickery. Kids these days have phones in their hands from before they can talk and most five year olds will know more about them than me.

I could only mumble a reply that I was never expecting anything like this could happen, my eyes downcast, looking only at the floor. For now I was experiencing back what it was like when I was young and first bullied, I had no confidence back then to confront my bullies or even look them in the face as they degraded and humiliated me. And now even in realising my fantasy of fetishizing my trauma, I was transported back to then. I was no longer the responsible adult with a family and a home, I was the frightened teenage Girl allowing my bullies to walk all over me.

Suddenly Tahlia yelled at me,

'Fucking look at me! Stop your sulking and look at me Robbie. What are you? Like twelve! Fucking look at me and tell me what you see, NOW!'

I looked up at her, tears streaming from my eyes,

'I see you laying on my daughter's bed wearing her clothes, which you have no right to, going through my phone and laptop which you have no right to either.'

I was frightened talking to her like that but I still thought that was better than telling her all I could see was the most terrifying bully I'd ever met! But Tahlia only laughed,

'No right?'

She said it as a question but I knew she didn't want an answer.

'I'm leaving here this afternoon Robbie still wearing these clothes and not only am I leaving with them on, I'm also going to let Denny pick out something for herself to wear as well. And not only that, while I am doing what I need to do here with your phone and computer, you are going to go back into that kitchen, pick up my school uniform off the ground where I left it, get Denny's uniform and underwear from the bathroom, and hand wash and dry them both for us ready to wear back to school tomorrow. And to show your true status now as my slave you will do your chores for me fucking naked!!! Drop the towel right now and go! Get out of my sight and get your arse back in here once you've finished sooking you big fucking baby!!'

By now I was sobbing as I hurried back out of my daughter's room bare assed naked. I kind of hoped Denny would follow me out to comfort me some seeing how upset I was at the time, especially after the little bonding session we had together in the shower, but that was never going to happen. I might be her 'sis' so to speak but Tahlia was Boss and Denny lived and breathed every word from her.

I took my time with my assignment, I had to pull myself back together. It had been a horrible day but this was my life now. Wasn't a form of this what I wanted anyway? Certainly not the stuff with Carly now becoming more and more intricately involved, but to be bullied. Sure, I had forgotten how horrible it is to live with this fear that I used to have when I was a teenage girl being bullied, and it was the same fear as I was feeling now as well with Tahlia. I had to accept that I could not choose which aspects of this fantasy I wanted and which ones I did not want. I had to be a good girl for Tahlia to live the fantasy I had dreamed of, I had to be a good girl for her, like Denny is.

Once I had washed the uniforms and hung them out to start to dry, and yes, I resisted the temptation to sniff at Denny's panties, I headed back down to my daughter's bedroom. Both the girls were dressed now and Denny was sitting on the bed next to Tahlia while they went through my laptop together.

She was the first to look up and notice me as I entered,

'Hey sis, how you feeling now?'

I smiled back at her, for some reason her tone never frightened me like Tay's did.

'Hi Denny. I'm doing a little better now thank you. I'm sorry for being such a baby in front of you both, I'm just having a little trouble coping with the shock of everything that has happened from raping a Girl to having you both here in my daughter's room like you own the place, to seeing you go through my private details Tahlia.'

Tahlia looked at me, this time catching my eye with that mischievous glint, she patted the bed next to her inviting me to sit on the opposite side to Denny so Tay could be in the middle.

'I understand this is hard for you puppy, training is hard for everyone, learning is hard. You still have a lot of important lessons but I promise at the end you will be as good for me as Denny is. You have to trust me, sure I'm going to do things you hate, like taking what I want of your daughter's but you also have to realise that I wasn't joking earlier today. I'll take what I want when I want, that's just the price of your lessons. No education is free Robbie, you know that!

Now here, let me explain what I've been doing with your stuff. I promise I haven't changed anything but I have added some things. I obviously can't keep you on an actual leash in the way I usually would with a pet doggy. Though I might let you wear an actual collar for me if you're good. But you will have a virtual leash and that's not negotiable. So here you'll see this icon on both your phone and your laptop. It's a special app designed for parents so that they can make sure their kids stay safe. But what it actually can also be is a way of spying on them.

So basically by downloading this app onto my own phone I can now see every text, phone call and message you make through your own phone. I will also always be able to access your exact location as well as your camera. With your laptop I now have access to all your files, including what you write about me and our meeting today, as well as access to all your emails, contacts and social media accounts. I can't send an email from your address but I can see all your contacts and email any one of them myself any time I wish from my own account. Including the beautiful Carly. Now I only have these as a means of insurance Robbie. I don't want you sending any text to anyone without me knowing about it, nor an email. As soon as you do I'll be notified and I promise you I will be checking every single fucking time.

Now with Facebook and your other social media like Instagram I only get access while you are logged in. Unless you want me to access these accounts whenever I feel like I would recommend you log in and log out every time you use them. If I want access I will just ring you and tell you to open them up for me. But at least this way you will know when I'm in your account.

The final thing we need to talk about here Robbie are your bank accounts.'

I immediately felt my chest tighten as my anxiety at the level of control she was taking ramped up another notch. I think Tahlia noticed my reaction to this, she gripped my naked thigh tightly with her hand,

'Hear me out Robbie, I know you're shitting yourself, but I'm not here to ruin you or steal your money. But you also need to get your mind around the fact that currently what's yours is mine. You are mine. I don't expect you to be able to reconcile this today, our first day together, but you will eventually. I own you, I own your life. Fucking lucky for you I'm a responsible young Woman!'

As she speaks Tahlia starts to caress my leg, getting closer and closer to my pussy.

'Plus I like you. I've always wanted an adult other than those playthings we just keep around at school. They're not really adults. Just weak arsed teachers that can't control their desires. I bet I could even get them to make out with their own students if I wanted to! But you're different Robbie. Well you can't control your desires either but you're a successful Woman with a family and a job. I think once you are trained and understand your place as mine we can actually do great things together. And part of that will be me having access and the ability to control your budget.'

By now her fingers were unashamedly molesting my vagina. No penetration, just a gentle rubbing, and I'm afraid I couldn't stop myself spreading my thighs for her.

Tahlia then motioned to Denny,

'Den can you please do me a favour and lay down on the floor between my feet, it's time you taught your 'sis' another lesson.'