Balance of Power Ch. 04: Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way Tahlia said it made it quite clear she found Denny's nickname for me pretty dumb.

'Lay down on your back, I'm going to have Robbie sit on your face while we go through her accounts. You are to edge her only. If she cums then you can star in Flea's next video. It's that important Den. She is definitely not allowed to cum. And Robbie this is a lesson you need to learn, as in future it might be you doing the job that Denny is right now. Try to feel how Denny gets you to the edge and keeps you there but never allows you to tip over and orgasm. What you and Denny do together in your own time in terms of practice is up to you both but for now this is my time so all your attention remains with me Robbie. Is that clear?'

I nodded unsurely as Denny slipped down into her positon on the floor between Tahlia's feet. I then straddled her face with a knee either side of her head so I was kneeling above Denny right in front of Tay.

'Fuck Robbie, don't be a prude. Sit your pussy down on her face so she can get started. Don't forget she will need to breathe obviously so just your pussy over her mouth is fine for now. Denny knows what she is doing, if you feel her tap your thigh then you are to lift your weight off her face immediately. This isn't a punishment for Denny, although with that hairy bush you're carrying it could be!'

Tahlia laughed at her own little joke.

'Anyway, this isn't meant to be a punishment for Denny. And you're not sitting on some girl's face in the school toilets now. So if Denny taps your thigh it means she needs a breath or you are hurting her. Pay attention to it. She is your Mistress. In time you will learn to love and protect her and will never do anything to hurt her. So for future reference that is always the signal. A gentle tap on the thigh and you stop whatever you're doing with her.'

She didn't need to tell me twice. Before today I had never deliberately hurt anyone in my entire life.

And that's how it started. Denny never tapped me on the thigh, not even once. But did she ever know how to make my body feel totally amazing. I've written here already about the desperate struggle between ones brain and libido, well it's another thing Tahlia knows all about. While Denny licked me, kissed me, tickled me with her tongue all over my vagina I lost more and more control of my natural instinct to fight all this. Tahlia started teasing me initially,

'Can you feel Denny's tongue now my little puppy?'

Could I ever! It was like a jolt of electricity shot up my spine at that first touch and those tiny little hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I'd never had anyone lick me down there before. Not like this anyway. On occasion David would kiss me down there working his way up my body before sucking on my nipples in foreplay but he was always unenthusiastic about providing me oral. And Dani was forced to lick me earlier that day but hers were more long disinterested sweeps of her tongue just to try and get me off her face. But what Denny did, well that was to provide pleasure. It's so difficult to describe what I was feeling in that moment.

I was still sick with anxiety, which clearly Tahlia was aware of, but also there was a euphoria building within me trying to kerb that anxiety as Denny majestically worked her tongue across my inner and outer labia, as well as deep inside me before the odd flick of my clitoris. Of course every time she flicked my clit with her tongue I madly leant forward wanting more but she had her instructions not to allow me to cum and she teased me mercilessly.

For her part Tahlia was now also in seduction mode.

She scooted back on Carly's bed and lifted her bare foot right before my face. Every wrinkle, every line, every little nook and cranny of the perfect pink sole of her foot stole my entire vision. I will never not love how the beautiful colour of the soles of her feet contrast so perfectly with that perfectly tanned complexion of hers.

'Hold my foot puppy. Right there, right in front of your face. No kissing for now. No worshipping. I just want you to look at the soles of my feet while Denny licks you. I'm associating your pleasure with the soles of my feet Robbie. No tricks. No games. I'm giving it to you straight puppy. You see Denny as her special place under my pussy. You will have yours eventually under my feet. I know you're a feet girl Robbie. You're not a lesbian like Denny. You don't crave pussy like she does. You crave this, the humiliation and submission that a schoolgirl can do this to you. You crave your place as my victim, my poor little helpless victim with no choice but to surrender. Surrendering to her schoolgirl bully.'

I was starting to feel good again, more like in the ways I have fantasised.

'Tell me Robbie about your fantasies, about what you had hoped would happen today, about what you were thinking about when my case first come across your desk, I want to hear it all.'

Denny's tongue was starting to melt me down, I honestly could never remember ever feeling like this.

I told Tay my side of the story. That her case didn't come across my desk. That I saw the article in the paper. She knows the one. How I immediately imagined myself submitting to her. How in that instant I had given up on the system and chosen this path. And that as a successful counsellor in my position how easily I was able to arrange an interview with her.

Then under interrogation from Denny's tongue on my privates, I continued:

'In the three weeks it took for us to arrange the meeting with your school, I fantasised every night about how we would meet. About how I was going to surrender to you without making it seem too obvious. I did fantasise about you forcing me to kiss your feet. About you straddling me and trapping me beneath you in a schoolgirl pin hold with my arms stuck under your legs and my face just hiding underneath the hem of your skirt. Then imagining you sliding up so you straddled my neck with your undies and pussy pressing up against my mouth. I masturbated thinking about you sitting on my face like that telling me about all the girls you bullied and how there was no way I could help any of them while I was stuck down there.

I would eventually cum to the thought of you sitting on me like that telling me all the stuff you would do to them. And how I couldn't do anything to help them. I made up scenarios in my own head of you just doing general bullying stuff and telling me about the girls you made cry. I fetishized the stuff that happened to me and put them in my position while you had me trapped telling me all about it. Other times I would masturbate just thinking about kissing your feet in front of the entire school, or even worse in the teacher's staff room.'

By way of her expert attention to my sex, Denny was even able to coax out my most shameful secrets.

'One time I thought about you grabbing me roughly in a headlock and then taking me into the toilets for a swirly.'

Denny would touch my clit, once, twice, thrice. I gasped as I nearly went over the edge into orgasm. Now breathless, I sunk further into the abyss,

'In the end my fantasies were far less tame. The worse one was . . .'

I had to hesitate as another thunder clap of pleasure threatened to consume me.

'The worse one was where you knocked all my notes and papers out of my hand in the toilets and then pissed all over them.'

Suddenly Tay's foot slipped from my gaze and she leant forward looking me straight in the eyes.

'Stare at me Robbie.'

It was a serious look she gave me. Nothing playful this time, no anger either thankfully.

'Don't you dare fucking cum you little bitch. I can see how close you are. Fucking don't!'

Her warning was enough to immediately cool me off and obviously Denny could hear her as well as she eased off on the clit flicks and more or less just kissed my thighs for a moment until I regathered some composure.

Tay lifted her feet back up for me to hold directly in front of my face.

'Okay, let's resume. We will play a little game. For every piece of information you give me, you may kiss my foot once. Ten pieces of information, ten kisses and I will let you cum.'

And I was about to learn about another aspect of the BDSM community of which until then I was totally unaware. Financial domination. Well let's get this clear from the start, Tahlia never did anything I didn't agree to but for a submissive like me that craves a loss of control financial domination could be nearly the most arousing thing ever. I wrote about this earlier, I'm a big reader. I like to research. Which I guess makes sense given my job. I have an enquiring mind and a thirst to know. Since finding myself at Tay's mercy I have read a lot about submission and domination and the fetish and what parts of our brain cause us to be one way or the other. Financial domination is just another part of it.

Like the blackmail fetish, I've discovered since that it's not unusual in the kink/bdsm community for my type of submissive to have it. And it's all about the fantasy of handing over control of your life to someone else. Financial domination. Money is all about power and when a submissive like me, edged to near insanity by an expert sex manipulator like Denny and interrogated by the world's most beautiful schoolgirl bully you tend to crave that power exchange. And with every piece of information I gave Tahlia in that moment, Denny would flick my clit and I would fall deeper into the abyss. Closer to an orgasm I wasn't allowed to have and a little kiss on the sole of Tay's foot away from giving everything to her. The more they edged me, the more natural it seemed to give up everything she wanted from me.

Bank and finance websites, passwords and key numbers all surrendered to Tahlia. Questions about my budget, my mortgage and David's pay. Another flick of the clit and kiss of her sole had me spilling the details on our life savings. Looking back now I can't believe how liberating it was to give her those most private details. Another flick, another kiss and it was agreed to open a new joint account in both our names. By the time she had finished and rested her feet back on the floor I had never been so ready to cum in my entire life.

But once again Tay's knowledge of things way outside of my thought process would come to the fore.

'Okay Robbie, you've been such a good girl for me and I can see how much being dominated like this turns you on. Poor old Den is practically drowning in your pussy juices down there! Shall we let her up you think?'

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and Tahlia immediately sensed it in my eyes and facial expression. Let her up? Wasn't the game ten secrets and then I would be allowed to cum? I never said anything but Tay could see exactly what I was thinking.

'Sometimes Robbie it is better not to cum. Have you ever heard of sub drop?'

I shook my head unsurely. Back then I had no idea what it was.

'Well you've already experienced it once today though I will admit in the most extreme circumstance. You remember how you felt after you cum on Dani's face? The guilt? The emptiness? The regret? The things you kept thinking to yourself? Well a lot of that can be attributed to sub drop. But in that instance it was a mixture of sub drop and confusion slash fear, after all you had just raped a girl! But if you choose to cum now what you feel tonight and perhaps tomorrow and maybe for a few days after that will be what is known as sub drop.'

At the time I thought she was talking nonsense. It was totally natural to feel the way I did after what happened with Dani. That had nothing to do with the orgasm I had at the time.

'Sub drop is what happens after you experience those few moments of ecstasy of orgasm. It's common in the bdsm world, where the submissive is taken beyond its limits and then later regrets its actions. Your first thought if you choose to cum right now will be to change your passwords on those accounts we've just been through. But you can't. I don't know the exact reason for sub drop but it's something to do with a biological reaction in your brain. When you cum there is a massive release of pleasure, like a small explosion and then afterwards there is nothing to fill that hole you just left. Usually two people in that situation will enact some aftercare plan, involving cuddling and comfort and talking but unluckily for you I'm not your sex partner so you will be left to wallow by yourself. Denny will talk more about this with you in your time together.'

It still didn't make any sense to me, I could see what she was trying to say but when you are as horny as that you aren't really thinking properly. Your only goal is to fulfil that need deep inside you. That need to cum and cum hard.

'So you have a choice, cum now and deal with the consequences, or let Denny up and lay down on the bed so she can ruin your orgasm with her fingers.'

Ruin my orgasm? Is that even a thing? I had no idea.

'Please Tay, I'm really confused about this. I don't even know what a ruined orgasm is. I just want to cum please let me!'

Surely she could see the pleading in my eyes.

'Okay, okay. You know what, it just might be the best way for you to learn. At least you'll know what the fuck is wrong with you for the next day or two. But you're not doing it like that, on Denny. She's your Mistress! Let her up.'

I lifted my weight up off Denny's face. Poor girl didn't look so pretty now! She sweated heavily beneath me and her hair was matted to her forehead. And she was so red. I let my guilt get the better of me.

'I'm so sorry Denny. I didn't realise how hot it must be laying trapped like that.'

Denny giggled, 'Never worry sis, you'll be down in that position a lot more often than me, I expect you will have a lot of learning to do coz I'm expecting the best orgasms from you! Now run off and get me a drink of water while I get myself fixed up.'

Tay then interjected, 'hurry back with that water puppy, then come and lay down on Carly's bed so you can have your cum.'

It should have bothered me a lot, this preoccupation Tahlia had with relating everything back to Carly. But at that time they had me so worked up all I could really think about was getting my orgasm. The way I was forced to orgasm didn't help to allay any fears I had though. I was still naked when I lay down on Carly's bed, both Tay and Den dressed in her clothes. I didn't really pay enough attention to what Carly wears day to day to know if she will miss these outfits but they had both picked out loose fitting skirts that I recognised. Of course they were short, same as they were on Carly when I saw her wearing them, always threatening to expose her butt. With her darker skirt Tahlia wore this tight fitting tube top type thing that exposed her midriff and rock hard abs. Denny had taken a long sleeved blouse and knotted it in front of her belly button to wear with the white skirt she had stolen, to be honest I couldn't ever remember Carly looking as good in it as what Denny did!

As soon as I lay down Tahlia straddled me and sat on me the way same way I had described to her in my fantasy except she had left my arms free so I could easily play with my pussy,

'Is this like your fantasy puppy? Trapped beneath me, my undies pressing up against your chin, what if I move up a bit? I don't want to hear you talk, I just want you breathing in the smell of my pussy through your daughter's underwear. Sexy isn't it? Having a schoolgirl sitting on you like this?'

Of course I couldn't answer her my mouth effectively gagged by Tay's mound resting heavily on my mouth and jammed up close to my nose.

'You can reach down and touch yourself now puppy.'

She dropped the hem of her skirt down over my face, exactly as I had told her I had fantasised about.

'Hmm, so sexy having your life controlled like this isn't it puppy. Rub your little clitty for me, think about your position now beneath me. Think about all the girls I've made cry, just like your bullies made you cry. But this time there's no escape. I know where you live. I know all about your family and can contact them anytime I want. I have all your banking details and direct access to any cash I want from you. I will always know exactly where you are every minute of every day. I know you're a rapist, a lesbian rapist. One wrong move from you and you can't imagine what I'll do with the evidence. Instead of having a cute schoolgirl sitting on your face, you'll be in jail for years laying under some fat dyke who smells bad and gets off on owning submissive little puppies.

I'm going to count you down now puppy. You see this is another thing I control. From now on you don't cum unless I say. You only cum when I say and how I say. Does this control turn you on baby girl? Try and tell me it does. Let me feel you moving your lips under my skirt.'

I attempted to tell her how turned on I was but with the weight of her body on my face I couldn't move my jaw to say anything.

'I can't hear anything Robbie. It's just how I like but I could feel you trying to move your mouth. That's good enough. I hope you're ready, I will countdown from three only. When I get to one I want you to spray your juices all over your little girl's bed and you don't have permission to change the covers. Imagine you squirt like I did today, Carly will know for sure what you've been doing on her bed.

Three!

Feel that orgasm building baby girl? It's been building up for so long hasn't it. Naughty Denny kept teasing your clit and stopping you didn't she?

Two!

Are you nearly there Robbie?'

I was listening so intently for permission to cum that her words weren't really registering with me now, I was concentrating that hard on holding off my release until Tay said the magic word, all I could see was her panty covered mound in front of me and smell the scent of her heavy arousal. It was a beautiful aroma that I was quickly getting used to.

'Hold it for me baby. Hold that edge. I hope you're listening to me. From now on edging is going to be an important part of your daily routine. I want you this close to cumming but then to stop every time. My puppy has to be aroused to be of any use to me. Constantly aroused and horny. Not depressed and stupid like you were when you first got home this afternoon. Feel that edge, make a mental note of it Robbie. This is your new normal.

One!'

As soon as I heard the number I had been waiting for I screamed straight into the panty covered pussy resting heavily on my chin in sheer ecstasy. Two of the hardest cums in my life on the same day! I don't think I squirted but when I checked later I had left a wet patch on Carly's bed. How I hoped she wouldn't notice!

It took me a few moments to recover and my whole body was buzzing. Tay continued to straddle me but moved back down so that now she was sitting more on my stomach, I could actually feel her hot pussy through my daughter's undies on my skin. It was clear she was pretty horny again herself but then again she is a teenage girl. I was still in the afterglow of my orgasm, all I wanted to do was cuddle this monster sitting atop me.

I purred from underneath her,

'Hhmm, your pussy feels so hot on my skin Tay. Please let me kiss it again . . .'

I was really probably only half awake but when I felt that stinging slap across my cheek I gasped in shock and my eyes flew open.

'Filthy old slut, you're my foot bitch remember? Denny's my pussy girl.'

And that's when I was forced back to reality. The reality of my life now under the control of this beautiful vixen and her two best friends. While she sat on me dominating me like this on my daughter's bed Tay went through the basic day to day rules I was now to live by. She gave no care to how I would arrange to serve her without David finding out, apparently that was my problem, not hers. It was going to be much easier to hide things from Carly, well until she noticed her missing clothes that is.