Balance of Power Ch. 04: Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Tahlia's rules for me were simple:

1. No cumming without permission ever. And that included sex with David. If I was horny and thought I would cum then I was to give him a blow job instead. Penalty for breach of rule: ongoing chastity with a belt that Tay would take me shopping for with no access to the key without express permission. Tay promised me she would know immediately if I had cum without permission by my attitude towards her.

2. Four edges per day. Tay asked if I remembered the way I felt before she let me cum just now and what she said to me. I could never forget that feeling of need I had in that moment but wasn't entirely sure what she had said to me. Turns out she had voice recorded herself on my phone as a reminder. After getting to an edge I was to send Tahlia a picture of my bare pussy as proof. My penalty for missing an edging would be extra edging sessions each day.

3. A text message every morning saying (in my own words) good morning and asking if there is anything I can do to help her that day to be sent prior to 8am. No exceptions. No weekends, no holidays, no nothing. 8am every single morning. And that text should include my first proof of edging for that day. Another text message every night asking for permission to go to bed also including a pussy picture as proof of my final edge that day. I am not to go to bed without first gaining Tay's permission. Penalty for missing a text morning or night would most likely be tasks depriving me of proper sleep.

4. A window of five minutes to reply to any text from Tahlia, Denny or Flea and to do and be as I am told at all times from any one of them. Penalty for non-response once Tay had checked her spy app on my phone would be a financial sanction with larger penalties for every minute longer it took than the five minutes I was allowed to reply in.

They were my four most basic daily rules I was now to live by.

As you can probably imagine the anxiety and sick feeling in my stomach had returned. At the time these rules seemed like they would be impossible to follow, I live with a husband and daughter, how was I going to even follow those edging guidelines without them knowing? Until recently I hadn't masturbated all that often for years, I was a housewife for goodness sakes, not a teenage girl with hormones going crazy wanting to cum every five minutes. And I would be answerable to all three of them by a text message? I started to cry and blubber again that there was no way this could work. That they couldn't do this to me.

Tahlia wasn't very understanding though. First she threatened to take more of Carly's things from her room unless I stopped crying. Then I saw an idea flash through her eye. In an instant I was down on my knees before her again, naked, still in my daughter's room. She was standing in front of me and I was forced to look up at her. She had her own phone out this time and was videoing me as she spoke.

'You know there's nothing you can do to refuse me Robbie. So we're going to make this official. Fucking propose to me right now. In your own words, like you're asking for my hand in marriage.'

I just stared at her incredulously. She couldn't be serious. Then there was that flash of anger in her eyes.

'Now! And be loud and clear, none of this mumbling bullshit, the faster you understand this is truly what you want the better it will be. I often see girls cry and tremble in front of me but I'll be fucked if I'm going to let it happen with someone that was actually asking for me to come into your life. So you ask me properly right now, fucking do it!'

A couple of deep breaths, I had to get back into the right mindset, that idea that I actually want this, and that I should enjoy my submission, do as she says to get through . . .

'Tahlia. Thank you so much for being here for me today. Thank you for working through my fears about serving you. Thank you for allowing me into your life. Thank you for your rules and thank you for not bringing my family into this. I owe you so much but all I can really give back is my love and dedication to you and everything you say. Tahlia, my love, would you please do me the honour of marrying me?'

I think Denny's outrageous laughter in the background said a lot about the ridicule in what I was saying. It was all definitely an act on my part but what else could I do? Let her and Flea get involved with Carly? Allow Dani to press charges? Send the videos she has of me out into social media? To my boss? To my family? To any of the contacts she now has access to through my phone?

By the time I was finished Tay was struggling not to burst into laughter either. When I saw it in her face, despite how sick I felt, despite the anxiety, I felt a smile come across my lips too. Sometimes something so outrageous happens you can't help but laugh.

We all broke up. For a brief moment it didn't seem real. Everything was fun again. For a brief moment.

Denny was summoned to be camera person again as Tahlia would deliver another hammer blow to my confidence:

'Take off your wedding ring puppy. It's mine now. I'm your new Husband.'

Through the mirth tears sprung straight back to my eyes, the look I gave her said you can't be serious. But she was, deadly serious.

'I accept your hand in marriage Robin. It means the world to me that you are willing to make such a commitment. Slip your wedding ring off, bend down to the carpet and slip it onto my fourth toe on my left foot. The wedding toe.'

To my side I could sense Denny down on her knees getting a close up of me doing as I was told. I slipped my wedding ring off my finger, lifted her left foot from the floor and slipped the ring on her toe. It was actually a surprisingly good fit, I had to work it over the knuckle of her toe but once I did, it sat there quite smugly. Fifteen years of commitment to David and our marriage trashed just like that. By a teenaged schoolgirl Bully.

From above me I heard the simple phrase,

'You may now kiss the bride.'

I humbly lifted Tahlia's foot to my mouth and kissed the sole of the foot that from this day forward would be stunningly (and horrifically) decorated by my wedding ring.

What had I done?

The End . . .

of this portion of the story.

(For anyone interested in reading of the continued adventures of Robin and her unwilling/willing submission to Tahlia further chapters of this story will be published here under the heading of Power Versus Submission).