Balance of Water and Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day, Marcus looked at the calendar and realized a month and a half had gone by. He looked back on the past days, and thought about how lucky he was to be here. He also thought about some strange dreams he'd been having. There were frequently a group of women who, at first, he thought were his ladies, but they had different faces. He was scared of them, in the dreams, but also oddly drawn to them. He'd had dreams before, where people are played by different people, so to speak. Where a close friend would look completely different, but in the dream that's just how they'd always looked. He wondered what they meant.

Chapter 4

I need to confess something to you," said Mila.

"Okay, shoot," Marcus replied with a gentle half smile. They were sitting together in the living room. Mila had come home from work early, so it was just the two of them for a change.

"The first night you stayed here, you put a glass of water on the coffee table."

"Yeah, like I do every night," he said, urging her on.

"Well, after you went to bed I sat on the couch. Your scent drove me crazy, so I got undressed, and masturbated. I'm a squirter, so I dumped your water out into the potted plant by the couch, and squirted into the glass," she stopped, looking at him.

"What the fuck?" he asked. "Did I..."

"It was an accident, I swear! I went to get a towel from the bathroom to dry myself off, and was on my way back when I heard you get up, so I darted into my bedroom, since I was naked." Marcus's mouth hung open in disbelief as he listened. "When I heard you go back to your room, I came out and the glass was empty."

He was disturbed. His mind raced for a moment, as he considered the possibility of any risk. But he concluded there wasn't likely any danger, considering she was celibate, and so her juices were pure, clean and safe. "So, I drank you? Like, just a little, right, and the rest was water left in the glass?"

She shook her head. "No, you drank a LOT of me. I dumped the whole glass out, and refilled the entire thing with my juices. I couldn't help it, I was gushing from thinking about you while I touched myself."

Marcus was in awe. He remembered back to that night. It had tasted like normal tap water, or maybe spring water, since he'd noticed the lack of chlorine. "So, you taste like nothing?" he asked.

"I mean, yeah, I guess. Squirt is almost entirely water. So, you're not mad?"

Marcus screwed up his lips, and thought for a second. It was an accident, after all. Further, he could feel his dick swelling up in his pants, which was a private amusement for him, as his body obviously wasn't angry with her. Finally, he smiled, and said, "No, don't worry about it. No harm done. Accidents, even really bizarre ones, happen."

"There's more, though," she began, but stopped and bit her lip, arched her eyebrows, and eyed him to see what his response would be.

He smiled, and tilted his head downward, looking up at her, again urging her to continue.

"I told the others about it. They all squirt, too, and..." she trailed off.

"And, what?" he inquired.

"Well, you know how guys love when a woman drinks their come, but a lot of women don't like to?" He nodded knowingly. "Okay, now imagine guys came fifteen times the amount that they do. Now how hard would it be to find a woman who would want to drink that huge amount of come?"

"Where are you going with this, Mila?" he asked.

"I'm getting to it. You see what I'm saying, right?"

"Yeah, I don't imagine I'd find any woman willing to drink a huge glass of my come."

She went on, "Right, so that's how women who squirt uncontrollably feel. Any time a guy has gone down on me, and I start to come, they either spit it out, or completely avoid it. It makes me feel bad, like they're grossed out by me coming. Anyway, I told the ladies about what happened with you, and they were all extremely jealous. They said having a guy chug a glass of them was the dream."

Marcus couldn't believe what he was hearing. "What did you ladies do?" he asked, not knowing what else to say.

She wrinkled her face up, and said, "They wanted you to drink them, too, and after I realized that you get up every night at the same time to drink water, we started taking turns, and watching you drink it from the hall."

Marcus was shocked, now. "What? What the actual fuck? So, I drank each one of you?" His mind shot back to that first week. The odd tasting, yet pleasant water. He thought about how now it made sense that the tap tasted different, ostensibly simply from sitting out for a few hours. He was starting to get angry. This was too much. They were messing with him on purpose. But he noticed his dick was fully hard now, and pressing against his pants. He was getting angry, but his body was loving it, despite his chagrin.

She looked embarrassed, and said, "You drank a huge amount of us. We didn't take turns doing it just once."

"So, for like the whole second week I was here?" he asked.

"No," she began bashfully, "more like every night."

"EVERY NIGHT?!" he demanded, absolutely blown away.

"Every night. Whichever one of us felt like she could gush that night would take her turn. You drank literally gallons of us," she concluded and made a prayer pose with her hands, begging him not to be furious.

"This is fucking crazy. Am I dreaming?" he said, waving his arms around, and finally running them through his hair.

She was inwardly relieved and pleased that he said "dreaming" and not "having a nightmare."

He started to feel freaked out, and said, "So, what else? Are you doing weird stuff to my food? My shampoo? How could I possibly trust you any longer? I thought everything tasted different here! Is that why?!"

She clasped her hands together and leaned toward him, tears in her eyes, and said, "My love, please trust me! I know this was really weird, but that was the only thing. It wasn't us trying to be cruel, and it wasn't a prank. We all feel really deeply connected to you, even early on, and that's what it has really been about. We are all sexually repressed, and this was an outlet. It was desperation manifest. Having you around was too much! At first I thought you looked like a weathered, older man. I and the ladies didn't think you'd be any sexual problem for us. But then you shaved, and cleaned up, and you are gorgeous! It started to eat away at us, and then falling for your wonderful personality made it infinitely worse."

"You could have just asked me!" he said, frustrated now, though he was touched that she'd called him "my love."

"I know," she began, in a pleading voice. "It got out of hand. At first, we felt that desperation, and thought you might say no. Yet, this was such a rare, and unlikely thing, that we were all too afraid. We got kind of obsessed with the event. Taking turns masturbating into a cup for you, and watching you drink it was like outer heaven for us."

"Okay, so, now what? Are you going to make things even by drinking my come? Are all of you going to?" he said angrily. "I've got bad news for you, that's not happening. Sex ruined my life once already, so I've taken a vow of abstaining from orgasm." He considered trying to convince her to allow him to fuck all of them, but he truly meant what he said. He'd made a vow to the universe, to the Tao, whatever, that he wasn't going to orgasm for a year, and fucking a bunch of stunning women would make that nearly impossible.

"Well, we've been talking, and while we're still not up for actually having sex, we decided I should ask you if you'd let us use you. We want to actually experience pure heaven, not just outer heaven, and you are the way for that to happen."

"Use me how?" he demanded, anger still in his voice, but his dick was raging again at the very idea, despite it being entirely vague.

"We want you to let us squirt on you," she clarified.

"On me?" he asked.

"On you, in your mouth, all over you. We want you to love our squirt," she finished.

"And what makes you think I'd ever agree to this insanity?" he implored.

"You already love us, don't you? I can see it in your eyes, and how you treat us. You're so kind, and caring, and you remember every little thing about each of us and watch out for us. The others have noticed it, too. And you love our squirt. I've watched you in the night enough times to know. You chug the squirt, and you look so sated, and satisfied."

He thought for a moment. "This is crazy. If you were any other women, I'd run for the hills. But, I mean, do you love me?"

"Of course I do!" she said, almost hurt by the question.

"Truly love me? What about the others?" he asked.

"We are all obsessed with you. Like I said, this wasn't some stupid game. We couldn't stop thinking about you, and getting you to drink our squirt was a way to calm us down, to temporarily sate us," she explained.

"What about safety?" he asked. "Have you all been tested since you last were with anyone?"

"One-hundred percent! With all of the stuff we all went through, each of us got that done early. We made our pact, and moved in together, and got tested, too. It just made sense to know that all of the roommates would be clean, so no one would have to worry about toilet seats, or sharing food and drink, and so on. Since we were all going to be celibate, it made even more sense to get that reassurance out of the way."

"Well, I guess, yeah, then." he said.

Her eyes lit up, and she said, "Yeah" what? You mean you'll do it?!"

"Yes. Let's do it," he responded. "Just, no more secrets, huh? Don't mess with my water anymore?"

"I promise!" she said.

Chapter 5

"Okay, take off all of your clothes, and lie down here," said Mila.

Marcus did so. It was a few days later. They had laid out a blanket on the floor. As he touched it, he realized there was plastic underneath. They were planning on absolutely drenching him, he realized. He felt a bit of apprehension, as he didn't know what that would be like. He hadn't discussed anything with them except Mila, either, and they'd all just pretended like everything was normal since that night. Marcus couldn't tell if his water in the night was actually water. Though he assumed that had stopped, since he had agreed to help them alleviate their extreme sexual frustration another way.

Mila knelt down, and then laid on her back, positioning her pussy next to Marcus's head, with her legs spread wide. "Okay!" she called loudly. The other women walked into the room. They were each naked, and each laid down next to each other, similar to how Mila was posed, until they formed close to a circle around him. They began masturbating. Marcus looked around at the five trimmed, but furry pussies. They ranged from the olive toned Julieta, to light brown Amrita, all the way to Mila's rich brown color. He breathed in deeply, through his nose, and the smell of all of their pussies mixed together created an intoxicating aroma like nothing he'd ever dreamed of. His dick became rock hard.

"Oh my god! Marcus, jerk off for us!" said Julieta, in a voice made whiny by her nearing orgasm. Marcus started stroking his dick.

The women started to get very wet, and several started fingering themselves roughly, pulling up and outward on each movement after slamming their fingers inside themselves. The others continued rubbing their clits. Marcus could hear the slurping sound of the cunts being fingered, and it drove him wild. He slowed down his hand on his dick, realizing coming right now would be a really bad idea. Moans and whines came from all around.

"I'm going to come!" whaled Lupe.

"No!" countered Mila, "we all have to come together!"

Marcus felt great excitement as he now understood how intense this was going to be.

Lupe slowed her fingers down, and rubbed her breasts. The other four started going faster, and faster, until finally, Julieta shouted, "Okay, I can't stop it! I'm going to come!" Her pussy lips started to fill up with her clear juices. Marcus watched, and waited. Then, she put her fingers on either side of her lips and pulled them apart, freeing her hot juice so that it shot out in a stream, onto Marcus's head.

"Oh my god!" Lupe yelled, "I'm coming, I'm coming! Open your mouth Marcus! I want to come in your mouth! Please!"

Marcus opened his mouth as wide as he could. Lupe started to spray her squirt at him. It hit his cheek, so he turned his head toward her, and opened his mouth, allowing it to pour onto his tongue, instead. The other three started gushing, as well. Marcus turned his head around, and let each one of them spray directly into his mouth for a moment, as he swallowed each of their juices in turn. He turned his face toward the ceiling then, and laid his head back to just relax and enjoy the liquid. He closed his eyes, as the squirt was raining down on him from all sides. It soaked his hair, and covered his entire head. He opened his mouth and let any of the streams that made it there pour in, as well as whatever dripped down his face. He drank it all greedily. The mixture of their flavors was amazing for him. He could normally have been able to tell them apart, but all together it was a symphony of pussy flavors. It was slightly sweet, sour, savory, and, most of all, wonderfully watery. He felt like he was drinking from a warm mountain spring.

They all got dressed afterwards, and cleaned up the plastic, and tossed the blanket into the washing machine. "Now that was heaven!" said Mila, as Marcus passed her on his way to the shower. He smiled broadly to himself, after she had walked on.

Marcus got into the shower, and then joined them in the living room. They all ate from a well put together charcuterie board, and drank good red wine, and talked like usual.

Marcus had been concerned that this would make things strange for them, but they seemed even closer, now. He figured that since it alleviated their sexual desperation, but wasn't actually sex proper, it was some kind of loophole that allowed everyone to relax. The only person with an issue was Marcus. He sat with severe blue balls for the first hour of their evening together. But, he was used to it, after abstaining from orgasm for so long. As he drank and ate with them, it gradually faded into memory, and finally was forgotten.

After spending a pleasant few hours together, they'd all gone to bed. Marcus woke up in the darkness, sweating, a few hours later. He had flashes of his dream. It had been those women again. The ones that seemed like his women, but looked different. They were wearing some kind of robes, though, like they were doing some kind of strange ritual to him, as he knelt inside a circle formed by them. He tried to brush it off. Surely it was just his brain mixing the squirt bukkake of the evening with some story he'd read in the past about sorceresses or something. With these thoughts, he drifted off to a blissful sleep again.

Chapter 6

The next few weeks were business as usual. They had a lot of great times together. They went out to eat several times, and were able to share their favorite foods with each other. Marcus had been the object of a waitress's ire at one restaurant, and no one knew why. She had glared at him, and been very rude when speaking to him, yet was a ray of sunshine with all of the women. Marcus started getting used to this from male staff at the places they'd go, and chalked it up to jealousy, but this was the only time a female had been so strange. He decided it must be the strangeness of them as a group. It just made people jealous to see a man with a harem of beautiful women. If only they knew, he thought, that their sex life was nothing like they could possibly imagine.

They went to see several movies, too, and Marcus started to feel bad about not having any money. It was hard to tell how wealthy these women were, considering how insanely high their rent probably was for the area of the city they had managed to find such a desirable loft in. He was too polite to ask, though, and decided to assume that if they couldn't afford to keep treating him, they wouldn't. He also reasoned that, perhaps it was fair that they paid for everything, because, not only was he teaching them yoga, and about the Tao, he was also fulfilling their deepest, lifelong desires.

On one night they were walking through the very park that he had lived in before. He decided to be totally honest.

"I lived right there." he said, pointing to where he had slept, behind some trees.

"Wait, what?" asked Marta, shocked.

"Yeah, my old life evaporated, and I became a wanderer, guided by the Tao."

"Mila said she discovered you after you had finished a yoga class, here. Right, Mila?" asked Amrita.

"I mean, that's what I thought! But, you were living out here?" she said. Due to her tone, Marcus thought this was about to be a huge problem.

"Yes, and, that day, I never said one way or the other." he said, and resolved to leave it at that. He didn't owe them anything, and if they didn't like that he wasn't some formal yoga instructor, then he could always go back to wandering. At least he tried to tell himself that, but part of him was deeply intertwined with them, now, and wanted it to go on forever.

Mila started laughing. "If you weren't there teaching yoga, then why do you know so much about all of this stuff?"

"I've had a lifetime of studying with different masters, all over the world." said Marcus, as a chill breeze cut through the dusking evening, tossing fall leaves about them, and across the path they were walking on.

They walked on in silence for a few moments. Then Amrita said, "That's even better. Unskilled yoga teachers that got their certification from some weekend course are a dime a dozen. You're the real deal, and it shows. I'm so thankful that we have you. The universe has truly blessed us by giving you to us-" she stopped short, feeling embarrassed, and began again, "I didn't mean- we don't own you, but, just, thank you for allowing us to be in your presence. We love you, Marcus."

Marcus completely relaxed, then, as he felt a hand from each woman touch his back, and caress him. He had nothing to worry about. They thought even higher of him than he could have predicted.

Chapter 7

After another week went by, the women started to get pent up again. Marcus could tell something was up, because they started seeming frustrated more easily, and less focused during their lessons. After their yoga lesson one evening, Marcus sat with them in the living room, wondering how he could get them to be more focused.

"We want to play with you tonight, please?" pleaded Lupe.

"Yeah, please, Marcus?" begged Julieta. "It's been a while, we need you! Before you moved in, it was easy, but, we all agree, your hot, male presence has been like heat building up steam inside of us. It's got to be let off somehow!"

"Okay, ladies, okay. Let's play." he said. Amrita put a blind fold over his face, as Mila and Marta undressed him, and guided him onto the floor, where Julieta had laid down plastic and a blanket.

Marcus heard rustling, and the women moving around him for a few moments, then he heard Mila say, "Okay, take off your blindfold."

Marcus took it off, then. What he saw didn't make any sense for a second. He saw a round, brown ass, but then a tangle of parts above it. As his brain sorted it out, he realized he was looking at Julieta's ass, as she straddled his face, with her back to the ceiling, and she was being herself straddled by Lupe, who was being straddled by Marta. All of them were in the same pose, and all of them were masturbating. Marta started coming, suddenly, and her squirt poured down Lupe's back, into her ass crack, down her pussy, and onto Julieta's body in the same fashion, but at the end, when it ran through her pubes, and pussy lips, it then poured into Marcus's waiting, and open mouth.