Balance of Water and Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that was a lightning squirt fest if I've ever seen one!" said Marcus jokingly. The women laughed.

"We're going to be late, honey, come on," said Lupe.

Chapter 11

That night, after a fantastic dinner of expertly cooked Spanish food, they returned home, and sat with a bottle of excellent wine.

"What is your favorite thing about me?" asked Marcus, to the group broadly. The wine was going to his head, and he was wondering about why they were so attracted to him. Was he really human? Or not?

"For me, it's your eyes. The mixture of green, brown, and flecks of orange is enchanting." said Amrita.

"I can't pick," replied Lupe, throwing up her hands.

Marta leaned forward on her knees, inspecting him, and then said, "It's your personality. I mean, yeah, you're hot, but my favorite thing is well beyond looks."

Marcus looked at Mila. He felt a little embarrassed at this narcissistic conversation, but he couldn't tell them the real reason he was asking. They probably wouldn't believe that a sorceress had created him as a sex deity, and he was trying to tell if they really liked Marcus, the human, or just the universal spirit of water and fire mixed together.

Mila began, "I think, for me, my love, it's the way you talk to me. The way you look at me, and touch me. The way you do things for me. You rub my back when I'm sore, you make me soup when I'm not feeling well. It's just you."

Julieta chewed her cheek for a moment, and then began, "I think-"

She was cut off by the sound of shattering glass from the next room. The alcohol slid off of Marcus, and was replaced by sheer adrenaline. He darted into the kitchen, grabbed a large knife, and ran into the room the sound had come from. The light was on, and he could see the cold air and snow blowing in through the window, but there was darkness around something in the middle of the floor. A figure stood up, and the darkness faded. It was a woman in a robe. He started to walk toward her, but she recoiled, walking backwards. As she did, she knocked a snow globe off of a side table. It hit the ground, shattering. The ground gave way, and fell through, and then again into the next floor. Marcus was having de ja vu.

He ran toward the woman, hoping to grab her, and get her to explain what she was doing, but she leapt into the hole in the floor. Marcus followed, after sticking the knife into his belt, he slid down on his stomach, and then lowered himself onto the floor below. A bag was thrust over his head from behind, the second he set his feet on the floor, despite the robed woman being in front of him. She had a partner! He slammed himself backward, into the person behind him, and they both fell over. He pulled the bag off, and jumped back, putting some space between him, and his attackers.

He pulled out the knife, and held it ready. He could see the face of the woman in front of him, now, it was one of the sorceresses from his dreams! "That knife won't work! We're going to cut you up and boil you down into a paste. We will have your power!" came one of their voices, but it was deep, and distorted.

They were here to capture him, and kill him horribly! He leapt forward, and thrust the knife into the abdomen of the robed figure on the right. The blade went through the robe, but glanced off of something thick underneath. Marcus heard a strange gurgling, growling laugh, and then some kind of ancient words, and he was slammed back by an invisible force.

He lay there, on his back, the wind knocked out of him. He felt like he was destroyed, and he couldn't breathe. The figures advanced on him. As they did, their hands came up, and he could see that they were deformed, black, and dark green, like roots in a swamp, yet clawed, as well. He couldn't breathe! They were going to take him! They leaned over him, and reached down to lift him up. Marcus felt a huge pain in his chest, like he was on fire. Suddenly, an explosion shot out of him, knocking the creatures back. Both of them caught fire, and he could see their skin underneath, suddenly looking flimsy, and weak, and ready for his knife, but he couldn't do anything at the moment. There was a deafening, horrifying shriek, as they moved toward the windows, and then jumped through.

Marcus finally drew a large breath, and sat up. He could hear the crash of the beings hitting a car below, and the alarm it set off. They were gone, but they were injured, and moving slowly. He assumed they'd go to ground as quickly as possible to lick their wounds.

Chapter 12

Back in the loft, Marcus assessed the women. "Is everyone okay? No one got hurt?"

"We're okay, what happened, Marcus? You disappeared!" said Mila.

"I didn't disappear, I was almost grabbed and dragged off! Someone was in that room, and I followed them through the hole they caused in the floor. I managed to scare them and their partner who was waiting below, and they ran off. I went downstairs, and came back up from the front door."

"Oh my god!" said Marta.

"Who was it?" asked Lupe.

"It was members of a group of women who have been stalking me." He remembered the fire that burst from inside of him, and then said, "I think I can handle this, now. Wait here, my darlings. I will return."

Marcus walked out into the cold night. He got out his phone, and texted Enha. "I want to let you examine me. Where?"

She texted him an address, and he drove there in Mila's car. He went up to the front door, wondering what he was doing. Was he letting his rage drive him? Or did this make sense? He decided it made sense. They had tried to bag him and drag him off to murder him to save themselves. He hoped the injured ones hadn't made it back yet to warn them, and he could count on his fire to destroy them, or at least make them vulnerable enough so that he could kill them.

He took a deep breath, and pushed open the door. Ten stunningly beautiful women sat inside on several couches. Their eyes lit up when they saw him, and they smiled warmly. He took a step forward, and pulled the knife out. All of their faces dropped in horror. He ran at them, and one of them stood up, and drew symbols in the air. She started making visible lines of unknown letters in the air, and then the letters shot out, and got bigger, forming a shock wave, which froze Marcus in place.

Enha stood up now, and tossed a handful of some kind of powder almost casually in Marcus's direction, and this caused him to slide over to them, and freeze again. They all sat down, and relaxed again.

"What are you doing, love?" asked one of them.

Marcus found he could still speak, so he said, "Two of you tried to take me, told me you were going to chop me up, and take my power by boiling me into a paste."

"Oh, my darling!" said Enha, "You don't understand who we are. We can't get power by drinking paste made of you. We love you. We summoned you so that we could love you. You keep us young forever. I love you, Enzo. We all love you. We need you. We will always be here for you. Sweet darling, never be afraid. You will never be alone."

These words struck a chord in him. He suddenly remembered countless dreams he'd had about them. They did love him, and they had always been there for him. He'd heard exactly these words before, he remembered, in a dream about being on a train with them. And he had been about to try to kill them! His heart broke, then, and he was horribly ashamed. He wept bitterly.

"Oh, he didn't know," said one of them and she walked over and kissed his tears, and touched his cheek.

"Stay back!" said Enha. "We don't know what he'll do now! Someone has tricked him!"

There was a crash as the front door was reduced to splinters. The skylight caved in, and several windows exploded. Through each new opening, robed beings leapt through, and ran at the sorceresses. The sorceress who had frozen Marcus did her signs again, and all of the attackers became motionless.

"These are beings from another realm!" said one of them.

Enha used her power to slide one of them over in front of the still frozen Marcus. She pulled the hood back, and tore the robe off. What he saw shattered his mind. It was Enha's face, but the body was a grotesque, twisted mix of darkness, green, and black, wet looking horror, and things his mind and eyes couldn't even process. Enha took a sip of wine, and spit it into the creature's face, and now its visage became like its body. It was unthinkable, and no longer had Enha's face.

"We don't have long, Marcus. Do you see, now? Are you satisfied?" demanded Enha.

Marcus said, "Yes, I'm so sorry! They fooled me! I should have trusted you!"

She snapped, and Marcus was freed. The sorceresses all started doing different movements, chanting, tracing letters in the air, and using different physical components, like feathers, or crushed animal bone powder to work on the still frozen beings.

One of the beings went up in flames, and was reduced to ash. Then two, three, and four, but the fifth shook loose, and ran at Enha. She started working some kind of defense with her hands and some small stones, but Marcus could see there wasn't enough time. She was going to be killed. He was going to make up for being gullible enough to be tricked into betraying them. He ran at the creature, and tackled it. They both went flying through a window. The women screamed in horror.

Outside, on the ground, the creature stood up, and faced Marcus, who had already gotten to his feet. Marcus punched it in its horrible head. It broke his hand. The creature laughed its distorted, gurgling laugh, and advanced on him. He stumbled backward, and tripped over a rock. The creature leaned over him, and Marcus could see a swirling darkness start to form in the middle of its head. It was the void incarnate. Marcus was beyond terrified. He was seeing something that would destroy a lesser human mind. He realized it was too late, though. His fire wasn't building up. He was going to be killed. The creature leaned down, and the black tendrils of shadow began to reach out for him. Pieces of Marcus's began to fade into nothingness.

There was an explosion, then, and the creature evaporated into ash. Behind it, Marcus could see all ten of the sorceresses floating in the air. They'd saved him, even after he betrayed them, and even though they didn't even know if he could help them any longer.

Chapter 13

The sorceresses sat with Marcus inside the house for a long time. They consoled him, and made him feel better about what he'd done. They assured him they understood, that it wasn't his fault he'd been fooled. They used their powers to heal the injuries on his face as best they could. Finally, they discussed what to do with him. He allowed them to examine him thoroughly, in both arcane, mystical ways, and normal means.

"We have to wait." said one of them, after some time.

"What can we do to be sure?" asked Marcus. "Am I going to die? New Year's Eve is in a few days. I think the fire is still alive inside me, does that help?"

"No, the fire is dead. It was burned out when it saved you at your loft. The only hope now is to perform a different ritual on the eve. It will have drastically different effects than the normal ritual, but it will save you. It is more difficult, and will require your tethers to this world."

"My tethers?" asked Marcus.

"Your harem." said Enha. "And, by the way, we're all a little jealous that they get you all to themselves. We loved you for a lot longer than they have even known you." she joked, to lighten the mood.

Marcus called Mila, and asked if her and the ladies would be okay with meeting with these women. He assured her they would explain everything. She agreed.

Once they were at the loft, the sorceresses performed amazing feats. They read several women's minds, turned the coffee table into a stuffed hippo, caused a TV reporter to become like their puppet on live TV and say, "Do you believe us now, Mila, Lupe, Amrita, Julieta, and Marta?" and other things.

The women were convinced, and agreed to do whatever was needed to save Marcus.

Chapter 14

New Year's Eve rolled around. Toward the evening, the sorceresses arrived to collect everyone, but Marcus fell down, and lost consciousness before they could leave.

Marcus awoke to a mind boggling scene. He was under some kind of ceremonial vessel. It was a broad, concave glass object that came to a point just above his head, where there was a hole. He looked left and right. He was lying on the floor, but couldn't figure out where he was. There was a large symbol painted in black ink on the floor beneath his naked body, and he could see women's naked feet and legs all around him. He counted fifteen pairs.

A drop of water came out of the glass vessel, and dripped onto his face. He looked up, and could see all of the women through the glass. They were each nude, and painted all over with some kind of ancient symbols. All of them were masturbating, and he could hear a low chant coming from them. The lights began to dim, and it got extremely cold for a moment. Marcus was terrified, but had no energy to do anything. The lights brightened again, and he realized the women were orgasming in unison. The glass became opaque, as it was being covered in water from all sides. Marcus realized he was about to be caught in an absolute flood of squirt. He opened his mouth, and the torrent poured through the opening. He drank some, but started choking since the volume was so high, and it was pouring out so rapidly. He turned his head, and cleared his throat, allowing the squirt waterfall to pour onto his hair, and splatter down his neck, and onto his chest for a moment. Then, he turned back, and started drinking again.

He could see it was starting to get unnaturally dim again, and at the same time, the ink on the floor, and on the women's bodies, was starting to glow faintly blue. The ink started to run down the women's bodies, onto their legs, and finally onto the floor. There, it dripped and ran across the floor in streams, until it reached the symbol beneath Marcus. It mixed with the ink there, and started to creep onto his legs. It crawled up his body, covering him. He started to feel terror as the cold, almost seemingly alive substance started to spread on his skin, but then, he felt warmth start to move over him.

He looked down, and let the squirt splash onto his head, and saw a brown set of legs sliding over him. He couldn't tell which one of them it was, as she was facing away from him. She leaned forward, and let him see her perfect, wide hips and round ass, and smooth, trimmed pussy, as she grabbed his extremely hard dick and pushed it inside of herself. She started moving up and down. He watched the way her skin parted, opening her pussy as she moved down, and pulled her lips aside, allowing him to see her soft pink inside as she went back up, as the flow from the glass vessel slowed, and finally became just a drip.

She was soaking wet, and she accidentally went slightly too high, causing him to slip out of her. He was horrified, for a moment, as he feared she might slam back down on his dick with her hips, and injure him, but, she noticed, and grabbed him and slid him back in, where his dick was completely safe in her soft, wet cunt. She started moving faster, and he realized he was finally going to come. She seemed to sense it, so she got up, and started sucking his dick.

He closed his eyes, and started to orgasm. A year's worth of pent up sexual energy exploded out of him all at once. He had never come so hard, nor so much. He opened his eyes, and could see that all of the women had crowded around, on their knees, and were pushing against each other, trying to get in front of his dick as he shot several hard pumps of come into their open mouths. The ones who didn't get any opened their mouths beneath the ones who did, and received his come via some being allowed to drool out of the mouths above. This was heaven, truly heaven for him, until he looked down, and saw that the ink was still spreading. It crept up his neck, and then he could then feel its cold embrace on his face. He didn't know what was going to happen. None of them did.