Balance of Water and Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started walking again, and thinking; why had she struck him so? It didn't matter. He kept walking, but then he saw her again, this time at the end of the block, looking at him from afar. He wondered, what was her game? As he got closer, he recognized her. She had black hair, and beautiful olive toned skin. Where did he know her from? Something from the past. Why couldn't he remember? She looked to be about 45, wide hips, and naturally large breasts. She was just watching him, as people walked to and fro in front of her.

It hit him, all of a sudden, she was one of the women from his dreams! He sped up. There was something fateful in this moment, he could feel it. Someone walked in front of her, though, and she was gone when they passed. Marcus slowed down, defeated, and stopped. "What the fuck?" he said to himself.

"Hi!" came a voice from behind him.

Marcus nearly jumped out of his skin. He turned around, and it was the woman.

"And who might you be?" he asked.

"I know you, but you never remember me!" she said, with a pleasant accent he couldn't quite place.

"From where? Did we work together or something?" Marcus asked.

"I've known you in all walks of life, honey." she replied.

This was getting weird. Marcus started to wonder if she was a scammer, or a con artist. "Okay, well if that's all, I'll see you around." he said, and moved to walk away.

"The circle of us, in your dreams, and the ritual, you know? Those aren't dreams, they're memories." she said. This froze him in his tracks. He turned around again. "Call me, and we'll meet tonight and talk, if you want. I think we've got some catching up to do, darling." She handed him a slip of paper with a phone number on it.

Marcus was dumbfounded, and stood there looking at it for a second. He looked up, and started to say, "Where are y-," but she was gone.

He was chilled by their encounter. Yet, upon returning home, and spending his usual evening with his women, he couldn't stop thinking about her. She had known what he dreams about, exactly what he dreams about. He decided he had to call her. He wanted to wait until the women went to sleep, though.

Finally, after eleven o'clock, he called her, and they arranged to meet.

They sat at the diner a little over an hour later with drinks in front of them. It was nearing midnight, and there were only a few other people in the dimly lit restaurant. She had introduced herself, finally, as "Enha," and he'd told her his name in return.

"I have good news, and bad." she began. "The good, you're immortal, and one of the most powerful beings in the world. The bad, something has changed, and we don't know what."

He assumed "we" were the other women from his dreams, or, now, he thought, memories.

"Okay," he said, "so, I'm immortal, yet I'm clearly aging. I shave these days, but I've got a lot of gray in my beard to prove it."

"Oh sweet heart, you never believe me when I explain this to you."

"This is the first I'm hearing of it." he said, defiantly, and starting to get annoyed with her cryptic speaking.

"Okay, I get it. This is how it always goes, so let's skip dancing around it, and I'll lay it out: You are a manifestation of the universal element of water. Myself, and ten other sorceresses, long ago, decided we didn't want to get old and die. We acquired the most rare of objects for a ritual, and performed this very dangerous act in order to cause the universe to summon these elements, and combine water with a fiery human form, and made you appear, as you are now, with all of your memories. They're not real."

"What? You mean, my women? My wife? None of my life is real?" Marcus was feeling panic rise in him.

"Of course they are! I don't mean all of your memories! Not your whole life! You are rekindled every year on New Year's Eve. So, anything you experienced after that day, until now, is real. The past though, before that, is all stuff you filled in the blanks for. You've even heard this exact speech from me, many times before. The ritual created you, and put you into a place in life, matching up the real world with your false identity. When you woke up before your first day of work, everything was real since then. You showed up at exactly the right time, and took the place of another employee who never showed up, your home, and so on were also things that had been abandoned. The universe allows only the smallest of alterations, which is your coming to be, and lets the rest be filled in by cosmically orchestrated coincidence. After that, though, your relationships with people, your work, and so on, were all you. So, as I said, the only thing unreal is your past before that first day."

Marcus nodded. He didn't believe it. He couldn't. But he couldn't say anything else. His mind was emptied by her words. Not because of disbelief, but because they sounded familiar.

She went on, "Normally, you have a huge draw. The life giving spirit of water, and the fire energy that makes you tethered to this human form naturally, and irresistibly attracts women who are healthy, beautiful, and voluptuous. This is why these women cannot stay away from you. They are drawn to you on a deep, subconscious level, and they squirt when they're sexually stimulated by you, or even around you due to the raging fire inside you. It drives them wild, and over the edge of their sexual limits."

Marcus thought for a second, and felt a wave of relief. She had the wrong guy! "Nope, women don't pay me a second glance, usually. I was married, and after that lived in the park for some time, and countless women passed me by, and completely ignored me. Then there's the many, many women I dealt with at stores, and on the street when pan handling. Not only did they generally ignore me, some, maybe even a fair share, treated me with contempt. I lived as an outcast for quite some time. Easily long enough to prove that I'm not who you think I am."

She thought for a moment. "This is what creates the bad news. Something has changed. Why are you different? Tell me about your love life. You live with a harem of women, no? They constantly demand sex from you, yes? These women are an example of your power. But, this does not explain this long period where you were alone, and women detested you. It also shows change, because normally women leave you immediately after their sexual obsession is satisfied, as they feel confused and overwhelmed by their extreme desire, and its satisfaction. There are rare, very rare exceptions, but never have five women at once stayed with you."

"I was married, and then had no one for a long time, and was celibate, entirely alone. Now I just abstain from orgasm." said Marcus, smarting a bit from the revelation that his women didn't actually love him, but rather were drawn to him via some kind of primal energy. It cheapened their relationship for him. He was crestfallen.

She clapped her hands together, and said, "Ah! That's it. You're human, now!"

"What? So, being celibate makes an immortal mortal?" he said incredulously.

"It does when you're essentially a god of sex. Well, sexual energy in human form, anyway. The part of you that was universal and elemental, in the cosmic sense, that relied on sex, just like we rely on you to keep us young, you rely on it to keep you elemental. Without it, your water and fire became perfectly in sync, perfectly balanced, and you've become a normal man. The odds of any man ever becoming celibate, when they are as desired as you, are almost infinitely against, so we've never dealt with this before. But, here we are."

For a moment, he wondered how long this had been going on. How many iterations of him had there been? The possibilities boggled his mind, but, then he perked up a little, as his mind processed more of what she'd said, and he asked, "So, my women? They-"

She could see where he was going, and cut him off, "They love you. This whole hobo philosopher thing you developed somehow, by cosmic coincidence, they love it. You're just a normal human to them. They love you."

Marcus smiled. He tried to hold it back, but this made him feel overjoyed.

"Slow down there, we've still got a couple of problems. You cease to be at the end of every year, and have to be rekindled, like a fire. But, obviously this doesn't apply to a human. On the other hand, you probably can't keep us young any longer either, and it's possible that, despite having lost all of your elemental power, you might still die at the end of the year. So, I'd like to do an experiment. I'll explain more of what I've told you in the past: when we first summoned you, the universe spoke to us without words, and made us understand that the only way for us to stay young was for us to coax you into drinking our squirt while the fire element was aroused to full strength within you by sexual activity. This meeting of our sacred water, and your universal inner fire creates spiritual steam that merges with our souls and bodies, and it keeps us young and healthy. While all women want to be with you sexually, in your elemental form, only we can make the sacred steam with your fire, because we summoned you. No other women can use you to stay young. Only us, the original ten, the ancients. We are eternally bound to you, and you to us. Hence, the only way to tell if we will survive the centuries, and the only way to tell if you will survive the year is for you to drink me."

Marcus screwed up his face, and looked at her in disbelief.

She could see his doubt, and went on, "I'll be able to prove it, easily enough, if it works, that is. Normally, when you drink me, it takes about twenty years off of my life, and I stay young for many months before needing you again. So, if you drink me, and there is even a trace of your elemental fire, I will look like I'm in my twenties by tomorrow. If not, then we've got problems, and you might die on New Year's, unless we can figure out some way to save you. Being human, alone, will not save you from this fate. So, will you drink me?" she asked.

"You want to see if it still works?" he inquired. He was starting to wonder, but then he realized she may simply be insane. Sure, she had known about his dreams, but couldn't that have been some trick he wasn't understanding? Maybe he talked in his sleep, and she'd been outside his window?

"I don't just want to, I need to. And you need me. You need us." she returned.

He pondered for a moment, and considered whether or not this would be unfair to his ladies. He reasoned, though, that if everything this woman said was true, he had no choice. He still wanted to rule out risk though. Further, he had no real proof. "I can't. I have no way of knowing if you're clean."

She laughed then, and dipped her finger in her drink. Next, she drew some archaic symbols on the table with the liquid, and chanted some unfamiliar words as she did so. The room started to look dim. Not only in brightness, but in color. Like many things were becoming just shades of gray and black, except for a small area around them. The next thing he knew, she was completely naked. He started, and looked around the room, ready to cover her up, before the workers called the cops on them. Yet, as he looked around, he noticed that everyone, the workers and other patrons, they were all moving very slowly, almost frozen, in their grey world. He looked back at Enha, and was shocked, as now he could see an odd glow to her eyes. He looked at her body again, and realized she hadn't taken off her clothes, she was just inexplicably nude. When he looked back up at her face, she was caste in a vague blue light, and her eyes were glowing with blue flame.

She smiled at him, and said, "Well, have a look." Her voice sounded resonant, and distant, yet close at the same time. He looked down at her body again, and realized he could see through her skin. Yet, he wasn't seeing blood, bones, or muscle. He was seeing energy, her energy. It was bright, and beautiful, and it flowed throughout her body. She was pure, he understood. He had nothing to fear from her, not ever.

In an instant, she snapped back to her normal, fully dressed self. Marcus looked around the room, and found that the other people were still frozen. The woman at the counter was pouring a cup of coffee, and the stream of black liquid shimmered, floating in the air. It would pour forever. The cook looked at an egg as it flew up in front of him, suspended eternally. The man sweeping up was frozen at the exact moment he had stumbled, and was at an impossible angle. The few other customers, a lonesome man sitting at a table alone, and a middle aged couple, across the restaurant in a booth, sat, unmoving, in strange poses, as well. They were stuck in time, chewing, talking, or drinking.

He looked back at her, and saw that she was pulling her skirt up, and spreading her legs. She pulled aside her black lace thong, and beckoned him to her delicious looking bush lined pussy. He got on his knees under the table, put a hand under each of her thighs, and started licking her clit. She tasted amazing, and smelled incredible. He started fucking her with his tongue, and rapidly rubbing her clit. She moaned loudly, and started gushing. The first blast hit him across the face, but then he adjusted so that she flowed into his mouth, and allowed her to finish into his mouth. She tasted slightly sweet, with a hint of sour.

She sat there, shaking, for a few moments, and then said, "Normally, you'd fuck me silly after drinking me, but you're celibate now, huh?" She gave him a disappointed look.

He smiled. She didn't get it, and he was about to release a year's worth of pent up sexual energy on her. He stood up so fast the table nearly fell over, and their drinks spilled, and slammed his dick into her mouth, and started fucking her face. She made an "Mmmmhmmmmm" sound, and started masturbating. He pulled out of her mouth then, in order to avoid coming, and turned her over, and slammed his dick into her pussy from behind, with her bent over the top of the booth. He fucked her hard, and deep. He felt his dick hitting the limits of her pussy, and she moaned, and finally came again. He pulled out, just before he came, and playfully slapped her on the ass.

"Celibate, and refraining from ejaculating are not the same thing," he said, smiling at her, as she turned over.

She laughed, and said, "Apparently not! Thanks, I've been needing that for a long time!"

Chapter 10

Marcus had gone back to his women that night, and quietly slipped inside without waking them. He felt horribly guilty, but he reasoned that he had no choice, as it was life or death, and the woman had literally bared her soul to him, and there was nothing dangerous there.

He sat on the couch for a long time. It hit him that this is what ended his marriage! He had been caught, time and again, with women throwing themselves at him, and his wife didn't believe him when he told her he had not been at fault. Other times, strange things would happen, like their stewardess walking to their seats, where he and his wife sat, just after he'd come out of the bathroom, leaning over to talk to him, and coming as she spoke to them, when the arm rest of his seat vibrated against her pussy during turbulence. His wife had become convinced he'd fucked the stewardess in the bathroom, and she was coming at his seat to show him he'd satisfied her. This had all been because of what he was, and he'd stopped it by becoming celibate. After a long, hot shower, and his mind calmed by these self-reassurances, he went to bed, and fell asleep.

The next morning, Marcus sat eating breakfast in the empty loft. His phone that Mila had given him buzzed, and he looked at it. It was a picture of Enha, and the text below it said, "Do I look 25?"

She did not. He was chilled by this. But, on the other hand, did this mean he would not die on New Year's Eve? His phone buzzed again.

"Can we meet?"

Around lunchtime he sat with Enha again, in a cafe.

"Please come home with me. We need to examine you, and figure out what's going on." she implored him.

"I can't. I need to be with my women." he lied. He was afraid of her. Part of him wanted to trust her, but something still tugged at him.

"Well, we will wait a while then. But, just know, we truly need you, so, you can't be surprised if we come to collect you eventually." she smiled warmly, which made the statement seem cute, rather than threatening.

That afternoon, after he returned to the loft, the women told Marcus they wanted to take him to a new restaurant they'd heard about.

They sat talking, and waiting for Mila to get ready. Marcus glanced at the clock. It said 7:05 PM. Then, out of nowhere, Julieta looked at Marcus and said, "Lay on the floor."

Marcus laughed and did so. He wondered if dinner was off, since they hadn't laid down plastic, and he was fully dressed, meaning there was going to be a huge mess to clean up from their wild squirting, and he'd have to change, and shower. Julieta pulled her skirt up, and thong down, but left the rest of her clothes on. She started rubbing her clit. The other women pulled their skirts up, and pulled down their thongs, too, and started masturbating.

Julieta walked over, and sat on Marcus's face, thrusting her pussy onto his lips. She rubbed her clit for a second, moaned, and then started gushing, she pressed her pussy down, so she poured into Marcus's mouth. The other women watched his throat working, swallowing over, and over. It drove them wild knowing how much of her he was drinking. Marta came over, and got on her knees next to Marcus's head while she continued to finger fuck herself, as she whaled in pleasure. The second Julieta finished spraying into Marcus's mouth, and stood up, Marta swung her leg over Marcus's face, mounted his mouth, with his lips wrapped around her pussy, and started shooting her stream onto his tongue as he drank her. Lupe now kneeled next to them, waiting her turn, as she rubbed her clit vigorously, nearing orgasm. Before Marta was even completely off of him, Lupe was sliding her legs around his head. She grabbed his hair, and pulled his head toward her, and pushed his open mouth against her soft pussy skin, and started squirting her hot orgasm juice into his mouth as she moaned in ecstasy. He drank her hot, tangy water, and was starting to be overwhelmed by the speed at which this was happening.

Mila joined them, finally, and knelt next to them, rubbing her clit. "I can't wait! I need his mouth now! I'm coming!" she shouted. Lupe was nearly done, so she started to move. A few drops came out of Lupe and onto Marcus's face as she moved, and Mila replaced her. Mila started spraying, just a second before her pussy had made a seal with Marcus's mouth, but he managed to catch it, and then she sat on his mouth, with his lips sealing in all of her liquid, and the rest of her squirt absolutely poured into his mouth as he swallowed her in huge gulps.

Finally, Amrita, the most controlled, and polite one, after waiting for Mila to dismount from Marcus, straddled his face. She kept herself an inch above his mouth, so she could watch her stream flow onto his tongue. She started coming after rubbing her clit for just a couple of seconds, and then the stream shot out of her, and he drank it like a fountain. Then, after her stream stopped, she raised herself slightly, rubbed her clit, yelped loudly with another, smaller orgasm, and allowed another short squirt, and then a few drops to fall into his mouth, and stood up.

Marcus sat up, smiling and looking around. The other four were already back to normal; thongs back on, skirts adjusted back properly, covering their legs, and ready to go to dinner. Amrita was right behind them, having pulled her thong back on, and adjusted her skirt, too. Besides being slightly flushed, they looked like nothing had happened at all. He looked at the clock, it was 7:10 PM. There was no squirt on the floor, nor on his clothes. He was amazed.