Balance Pt. 02

Story Info
Does the intoxicating bliss of womanhood continue?
5.2k words
4.28
6.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 12/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K_stone19
K_stone19
23 Followers

Andy***

As Jason continued to pound away, I tried my hardest to gain some sense of clarity. I looked down across my body. He was still grasping what was now a healthy handful of breast in his right hand. Looking at my other boob confirmed that they had grown quite a bit. Where a slight mound once sat was now a mass of jiggling fat and tissue.

Down past my lively chest was a flat, smooth tummy which stopped at the wall that was Jason's well defined torso.

I reached out, and my now delicate fingers grazed my lover's washboard abs. I let them slide down to where his cock disappeared, where my dick once proudly stood. In it's place was a sensitive nub. I teased it for just a moment, but it was so sensitive I couldn't keep touching it. I let my fingers examine where he was going in and out of me. I was so wet. I could feel the veins on his cock with my fingertips. This was happening so fast...

As if he could sense I wasn't entirely focused, Jason brought his face to mine and kissed me. As a test of my own will I tried not returning it, but everything felt amazing.

Not only did i return the kiss, I attacked his mouth. While he was just barely sliding his tongue in my mouth, I stuck my tongue in as far as it would go, licking every inch of his.

I didn't care that just a few hours earlier I was a 6'3" 210lb male. I wanted to experience every bit of what womanhood had to offer.

Jason looked worried when I pushed his stomach motioning for him to pull out of me.

As soon as every inch of him was out I grabbed his cock firmly and ran my hand down it's length pulling the wet condom off.

"I want to feel everything" I said in a sexy whisper.

I got on my knees and pressed my mouth back onto his. My soft perky bust pressed firmly into his rigid physique.

I motioned for him to lay down on his back.

When he got comfortable, I straddled him. His big hands immediately found my hips. They had definitely grown too!

I reached down for his cock and guided it to the entrance of my waiting pussy. It slid in effortlessly, and without the condom, it felt even more amazing.

"Oh baby!" I squealed throwing my head back. My thick chestnut hair now down passed my shoulder blades.

I arched my back and I could feel my new tits moving. As I looked back down they now dominated my vision. I reached down and pulled Jason's hands off of my hips and plopped them over my breasts.

He squeezed hard as I rocked back and forth over his dick.

My new vantage point gave me a clear view of the mirror on my closet door.

I was enamored with my reflection. I was gorgeous. My face had changed from being just slightly feminine to looking like a model's. And my tits went from barely being there to at least as large as Kelsey's C cups.

Watching myself getting fucked in the mirror was sending me over the edge. I felt pressure radiating through my new pussy up through my body, my breasts, my head. It felt like a dream. I looked down at my lover. His eyes grew wide, and his thrusts became more forceful. I could feel his rhythm breaking. I knew he was going to cum inside me. He grabbed my left tit hard as he gave one last grunt and thrust.

A feeling of euphoria clouded my mind. I let myself collapse on the chest of my roommate. His dripping member slid out of my cum filled pussy.

I felt happy and safe as I drifted to sleep.

Chapter 7

Jason*

Not sure what just happened, but I wasn't upset about it. I should be confused and disgusted, but everything felt right. Somehow this beautiful woman that fell asleep on my chest is my roommate Andy. I decided to just let this play out and whatever happens happens. I kissed her head and let myself fall asleep.

Andi*

I woke up confused and startled

I brushed my now long brunette hair from my eyes.

I could hear sounds from the kitchen. A sizzling pan and the smell of breakfast food filled the air.

Even knowing what happened last night, and how crazy this was. Something about it was familiar and comforting.

"Babe! You ready for breakfast?" I heard Jason call out.

"Just a minute!" I called back. My high girly voice caught me off guard.

Looking around I quickly noticed my room was decorated differently. Instead of the gray and black bachelor pad furniture, my room was adorned with tasteful and bright furniture. There was an obvious attempt at a coastal beachy theme.

On my nightstand was a framed picture of a young couple on a beach. The man in the picture was Jason, but who was the girl? Then a series of memories flooded my brain. That was me in that picture. The long legged brunette with the flawless body was me! And Jason is my boyfriend, and has been my boyfriend for a while now. We live together. What is going on? Where is Kelsey?

I saw a purse on the dresser. Getting up I realized I was still naked, and very well endowed. I instinctually brought my hands to cover my exposed chest.

I noticed a tank top next to the purse and put it on. In the mirror over the dresser was a strikingly beautiful woman. With big bright blue eyes and full sexy lips.

After a quick inspection I remembered my objective. The purse. I took out the wallet and pulled out a driver's license. My fears were true. The picture was my new face and the name was Andi Thompson instead of Andy. Height, 5'9" weight, 125lbs.

This was unreal. I started digging through the purse to see if there were any clues as to what had happened.

Jason*

I finished plating up our breakfast and went in to check on Andi. She's probably figured out that whatever changed her body also changed the world around us.

I walked into what was now our room, and saw her standing in front the dresser digging through her purse. She was wearing a tank top and nothing else leaving her beautiful ass on full display.

Not sure what compelled me to do so, but I snuck up behind her and grasped both of her breasts firmly from behind. They were pretty big, more than a handful for sure.

Andi*

What the f... I felt a large pair of hands gropping my new breasts. I almost objected, but once I realized it was Jason I let it continue. It felt so good, and in my stressed out state, it was just what I needed.

I turned to face my "attacker". His hands moved down to my waist, and I looked up to face him. I felt so small. I used to be eye level with Jason, but now he was a good 5 or 6 inches taller.

Why didn't it feel strange? Why wasn't I more concerned?

As I stared into his eyes all I felt was warmth and love. A tingle shoot threw my body as I shivered getting chills all over. I felt my nipples harden against the thin fabric of my top. And before I could comprehend all of these feelings, he leaned down and kissed me.

Jason*

Her lips were so kissable I couldn't help myself. I could feel my cock straining against my boxer shorts.

As if she could read my mind her now delicate hand gripped my dick over top of my shorts. A deep moan escaped my lips.

Andi continued to stroke me as I let my hands fall to her plump tight ass. I squeezed firmly and she let out soft sigh.

To my surprise she lowered down on her knees.

Andi*

What was I doing?!

I slid Jason's boxer's down, and was eye level with his impressive cock.

I looked up at Jason who looked back at me in amazement.

I started to work it with my hand. Stroking back and forth with a firm grip.

Why wasn't I disgusted?

I couldn't wait, I had to taste him.

I brought my face right up to him and kissed the tip. Then light kisses became deep kisses, then I opened my mouth and wrapped it around his manhood. Moving my head back and forth slowly, letting my tongue tease the head.

I was so hot and turned on. I sucked harder and faster. I could feel a burning in my nipples and pussy.

"I want you to fuck my tits" I said pushing my breasts together looking up at my stud boyfriend.

His eyes widened.

What was I saying!?

I hopped up and threw myself on the bed. My new assets moved and jiggled as my lightweight body bounced to a stop.

Jason*

Holy fuck! This is so messed up, but Andy is literally the hottest woman I've ever seen. And she's laying in front of me in nothing but a tight gray tank top.

I grab the neck of the top and pull it down exposing her perfect tits. My cock is so close to her pussy, I lean forward to tease it.

Andi*

"Hey, I said I wanted you up here mister"

As I ran a finger down the middle of my chest.

Jason just smirked and plunged his dick inside me.

I tried to resist, but neither my mind nor body had the strength.

I felt powerless. He pulled hard on my top, the thin straps pushing down on my big breasts.

He seemed like a giant as he kept pounding

Despite being consumed by my pleasure, a stray thought crossed my mind.

Could I get pregnant?!

Jason***

Out of nowhere, Andi pushed me away.

Andi*

" Jason... sweetie, you'll have to settle for up here" I motioned towards my chest again.

This time he happily obeyed.

He walked on his knees straddling my body. His cock and balls dragging on my smooth tight tummy.

I reached down and stripped off the now stretched top I was wearing. Jason's dick was already nice and slippery with my juices. I leaned forward and spit into my generous cleavage several times.

I could tell he was growing impatient.

"Please fuck my tits now daddy"

...why did I call him that?

I pushed my breasts from either side to engulf his cock. He began to rock back and forth, the head pounding my chin.

I dipped my neck a bit and let him enter my mouth as he finished each thrust.

Jason*

This has to be the sexiest thing I've ever seen. She is perfect.

I ran my right hand through her soft hair. I hope she was enjoying this as much as I was. Her tits engulfed my large cock. She let out a sexy moan and I could feel myself getting close.

Andi*

This is wild! Who would have guessed my first tit fuck would be from this angle? Looking down I saw my now dainty hands on either side of my amazing breasts, pressing them together and around Jason's big sexy cock. I could tell he was close to cumming, his thrusts were becoming stronger and more purposeful.

He dropped his hands down to each of my breasts. I seized the opportunity to let him do the hard work of pushing my tits together and used my free hands to explore my new pussy. I found my clit with my right hand and began stroking where my own dick once stood.

"Oh my god!" I blurted out. Still caught off guard by how feminine my voice was. I felt a pressure radiating through my body.

Jason*

"Oh Andi, I'm cumming "

Andi*

As I could feel my orgasm building, I felt Jason's body start to jerk and buck as he let out a deep moan. I leaned my face down and wrapped my lips around his cock and felt his warm cum pulsing over my tongue and inside my mouth.

When I was beginning to think I couldn't take anymore, Jason pulled back and off to the side next to me on the bed. I scooted backwards and leaned against the headboard trying to decide if I wanted to swallow this load I held in my mouth.

Unpredictability, Jason immediately went down on my pussy. Caught by surprise, I gasped and the cum I was holding in my mouth poured out. I could feel it running down my chin and dripping onto my tits and tummy.

I caught my reflection in the mirror on the door. Holy fuck! My hair was a mess, I could see the back of a man's head as his tongue made love to my clit, and there was literally a line of cum dripping from my face and onto my breasts.

The sight coupled with the immense pleasure Jason was bringing me put me over the edge. I gripped the bed sheets tightly as my high pitched squeals filled the room.

"Oh Jason, yes baby!"

Jason*

Holy fuck Andi was cumming and it was the hottest thing I've ever seen or heard. Hearing my name from her perfect mouth was so damn sexy. I was still horny as hell.

Andi*

As I began to come down from my crazy orgasm I noticed that Jason was already rock hard again.

"Lay down for me"

As Jason immediately followed my orders, something inside snapped.

I straddled him and felt his cock teasing the entrance to my pussy.

When I felt he was at the right spot I dropped my hips and let his hard shaft plunge onto me.

"Do you like fucking your roommate?"

What the heck was I saying?

He gave me a puzzling look, but he was still too obsessed with fucking me to stop.

At this point I didn't care about anything. Getting pregnant didn't cross my mind in the slightest. I need him to cum again, I need to feel his cum inside me.

I knew it would be hard to get him to cum again so soon.

I decided to up the theatrics a bit.

"OH FUCK DADDY!" I blurted out in my sexiest voice. I arched my back and threw my head backwards, my long hair flowing, and my big perky breasts standing out and proud.

I noticed Jason's eyes were glued to my chest.

"Do you like my new tits Jason?"

He gave a slightly nervous nod.

I took my fingers and scooped up a glob of his cum that was resting on my chest and began rubbing it into my right nipple.

I could tell it was turning him on even more.

"Do you like seeing your cum covering my big tits?"

Another nod

I put my hand underneath my right breast and pushed it upwards toward my waiting mouth.

To my delight it didn't take much effort.

I took my cum covered nipple to my pouty lips and sucked it clean.

The amount of pleasure I felt was insane. I almost forgot about Jason as I continued to suck and fondle my own breast.

Jason*

I was mesmerized, I couldn't look away. It was like every fantasy I've ever had rolled into one.

I could feel myself getting lightheaded. I was about to cum again.

Andi*

"OH YES DADDY! OH YES! DO YOU LIKE MY BIG TITTIES DADDY? OH KEEP FUCKING ME, PLEASE KEEP FUCKING ME."

I had lost all control. I could feel the room spinning.

"CUM IN MY PUSSY DADDY! OH CUM FOR ME! I NEED IT BABY!" IVE BEEN SUCH A BAD GIRL, PLEASE FUCK ME! MAKE ME YOUR WOMAN DADDY!

Then I felt it. The wave of pleasure that swept through my body. I felt pressure and tingling all over and my eyes rolled back in my head.

Jason*

OH WOW!

I could feel Andi's pussy pulsing and squeezing around my cock I was on the verge of passing out it felt so good. I could feel the cum rushing from the head of my cock inside her. I grabbed her hips and made sure her body stayed locked on to mine.

Andi*

Even though I was practically in another dimension I knew he was cumming in me and I wanted it. I wanted every drop. I could feel every pulse of cum. Then everything went black...

Chapter 8

7 months later...

Andi*

Waking up these past several months has been surreal to say the least. I am quickly reminded of my current reality.

One in which I am

A: engaged to my roommate Jason,

B: a beautiful woman, and

C: well....um...*stares down and cradles a swollen pregnant belly*

Before my mind can drift too far, I am struck with a familiar wave of morning sickness.

After my morning puke session I rinse my face in the sink and look up in the mirror.

Despite just puking my guts up, teary eyes, and red cheeks, I was still in aw over the beauty of the person I had become.

I reached down and pulled off the tank top I was wearing.

Two round pads hit the floor that were damp and stained by the milky liquid that has began to leak from my chest in the last couple of weeks.

I picked up a bottle of lotion and squirted a bit on each breast and a bigger glob on my tight belly.

I started to rub the cream into my skin making sure to get every inch of my chest and stomach.

As per usual I fell into a bit of a trance working the stretch mark cream into my breasts.

Jason*

I walked in mine and my fiance's room to tell her goodbye before heading out to work.

Seeing the bathroom door open I walked up quietly and leaned against the doorway.

God Andi was stunning.

Somehow being 7 months pregnant had made her more beautiful. She was the definition of glowing. And knowing that it is my baby she is carrying gives me a rush of pride.

She was completely oblivious to me standing there.

I just watched, taking in the profile of my soon to be wife, staring at herself in the mirror, wearing nothing but a barely there pair of panties. Her hands deeply kneading her large perky breasts. Her tight, swollen belly still shiny with lotion.

I still can't believe that less than a year ago she was my 6ft 200+ pound male roommate.

Andi*

Having heard the cracking of the hardwood floor I knew Jason was standing there watching me. I decided to let the show continue. At least give him something to think about at work. I caught him out of the corner of my eye creeping towards me. Damn he looked good in that white dress shirt.

Jason*

I walked up behind her placing my left hand on her stomach and wrapping my other arm around her. Despite my innocent intentions to hug her around the middle, she intercepted my right hand and placed it firmly upon her left breast.

I embraced her tightly, kissing her neck just below her ear.

I caught our reflection in the mirror...

I was snapped out of my trance as she turned around. "Don't be late for work again because of me babe" she said in her soft soprano voice before giving me a peck on the lips.

Fuck I was a lucky man.

Andi*

Thankfully today was my last day of work. Apparently when I made my transition, I had kept my same retail job. Obviously the big difference being that everyone had always known me as female.

Jason had recently been awarded a big promotion for the company he worked for so I would no longer be required to work.

I slid the generic Tshirt with the store's logo down over my extended stomach covering the elastic waistband of my maternity shorts. They were probably a touch too short but my legs and ass looked damn good in them. It was practically the hottest part of summer and I was not about to be cooped up in a hot store in leggings.

After a bit of makeup I was on my way.

I started to feel queazy so I left work early. Can't say I'll miss it too much.

Kelsey/Keenan*

After living the last several months of my life as an ugly man, i decided to exact my revenge. I had to get my old body back somehow. My only hope were the magic condoms. At this point I would try anything.

I figured if I used the condom on myself in a similar way I had done with Andy it would change me back. I decided to break into the apartment and look for the condoms.

After a few minutes I found them. I quickly took a dildo out from my bag and slid it over the fake dick.

I quickly slid it into my ass and began to pump it back and forth.

Andi*

I got to my front door and I saw it was cracked open. I heard someone moaning in my bedroom. Peering inside I saw a grotesque man pleasuring himself on my bed with a dildo.

I grabbed a gun from the hall closet and fired it at the intruder striking him in the leg.

Kelsey*

I heard a loud bang and felt immediate pain in my leg.

I dropped the dildo to the floor and sprinted to get away.

I barreled passed Andy and through the front door.

I limped to my car that was parked around the corner.

After a brief inspection I realized the bullet thankfully had just grazed my leg.

Looking in the small car mirror I saw that I still possessed the face of an unattractive man.

I continued to examine further...

Holy fuck!

I could see two mounds protruding from my chest.

I unbuttoned my shirt as fast as I could.

My chest was still kind of hairy, but I definitely had breasts. Maybe a C cup.

Squeezing them in my hands gave me a taste of the womanhood I had been deprived of these many months.

I had to figure out how to get one of those condoms, and take it home so I could finish changing back.

Andi*

What the actual fuck! My heart was pounding. Before I could even start to process what just happened I puked all over myself.

K_stone19
K_stone19
23 Followers
12