Balance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K_stone19
K_stone19
23 Followers

I made my way to the bathroom and stripped off my nasty vomit covered t shirt. Looking in the mirror I noticed something looked off.

I'm usually sporting amazing cleavage in this bra. What the hell! The cups are almost empty.

I slide the straps down and peeled down the cups.

WHAT THE FUCK!

My perfect D cup tits were gone! What was left was an A cup at best.

I brought my hands up to them. They were only slightly bigger than they were after my first transformation.

My hand engulfed each boob where as before they covered less than half.

Examining my belly I felt a little kick and let out a sigh of relief.

Jason*

I was heading out for lunch when I had a text from Andi.

"Get home now!"

Is all it said

I sped home as fast as I could.

Andi was sitting on the bed clutching a pillow. I could tell she had been crying

Chapter 9

Andi*

"I think Kelsey was here" I said fighting back tears.

Jason looked concerned

"I think she changed into a man when I changed into a woman. She used one of the special condoms on her..himself and now my...well..."

"What baby?..."

I moved the pillow that I held against my chest. I was wearing a tank top that I used to spill out of. Now my small mounds were barely poking out against the fabric.

Jason*

"Baby what are you talking ab..."

My eyes drifted from hers down to where her amazing breasts used to be.

She started to cry again.

"Oh honey don't cry. I love you no matter what. Is the baby ok?"

She nodded.

I leaned in and pressed my forehead against hers placing my hand behind her head.

"It'll be ok honey, I won't let that bitch anywhere near you or our family"

Andi*

"I know, I'm just so afraid we can lose everything we have. I love being a woman, I love being your wife, I want to be a mom."

"He couldn't have been in the house long and I already lost most of my breasts. What if I didn't make it home in time? I could have lost the baby or I could be a man again "

Jason*

"I'll protect you, I promise. We can stay at my parents cabin just outside of town....

Andi*

"I love you so much" I lightly kissed his top lip.

"You don't think I'm less of a woman now do you?"

Jason*

"You tell me"

I pushed her down gently, and brought my lips to the base of her neck. My right hand quickly found her plump ass and squeezed tightly. A very feminine moan escaped her lips.

Andi*

"Oooh yes" my body shuddered with pleasure.

He brought his face down and lifted up my top exposing my pregnant belly. Planting kisses down my stomach getting lower each time.

I hadn't felt him pull my panties down, but his tongue was sliding up and down my wet pussy.

Looking down, the sight was a bit alien. My belly dominated my vision while my breasts were just barely sticking up in the foreground.

I reached down and stripped off my tank top.

Now I was even more struck by my reduced breast size. My now smaller puffy nipples stood erect, atop what was practically a flat chest.

Jason*

As I continued to go down on my fiance's sweet pussy I noticed that she had grown quiet.

I peered up and her eyes were staring blankly at her chest.

I had to do something to snap her back into it.

"I think your small tits are so sexy baby"

While I continued to French kiss her pussy I reached up to her breast. I grabbed what little bit I could and pinched her nipple.

This would definitely take some getting used to, but I could tell it was turning her on.

I got up and licked a trail from for clit, over her tight belly, to her erect nipple.

When I began to suck I was greeted with the taste of her breast milk.

I kept sucking and soon found my mouth full. This was odd.

Andi*

Jason sucking my nipple felt so good. I felt a strange rush of warmth radiating through my chest.

Looking back down I saw a white liquid trickling from around his mouth and my nipple.

I grew concerned but the pleasure was too intense. I didn't want him to stop

"Oh Jason! Milk my tits baby! Milk mommy's titties!"

He kept sucking and the rush of warm pleasure continued.

I reached up and squeezed my other breast.

Milk immediately gushed from my erect nipple.

The more I kneaded the more milk poured out, now covering my chest and stomach.

I was afraid, but I didn't want it to stop.

Jason lifted his head to breath and I instantly pulled his head onto the other breast.

As he continued his ravenous assault on my other breast. I reached to grab the one he left.

Instead of a small mound I was greeted with nothing. Just flat skin with nothing else. My eyes shot to my chest.

It was gone! All of it! My nipple was flat and tiny too! What the fuck!

I tried to push Jason away, but he kept going.

"JASON STOP!"

He kept sucking. I could see what little volume I had left on that side was diminishing.

He reached down between my legs and something else was off... What in the fuck was he grabbing on to!

I could feel him pinching something between his thumb and index finger.

OH NO!

My hands frantically felt over my belly.

It was shrinking too!

JASON PLEASE! NO!

I heard my voice crack.

Tears ran down my cheeks as I pleaded.

The warm rush that had been radiating intensely from my remaining breast was calming down.

He was now able to hold my cock with a full grip.

JASON STOP! This time I sounded like a man.

My lover's mouth that was just nestled between a delicate pair of breasts, now sat on a flat hairy chest.

I watched in horror as my belly deflated to nothing. Giving me a full view of Jason's hand wrapped around my 8 inch erect cock.

Kelsey*

I made it back home feeling hopeful, but also a bit sick and light headed. I made it inside and as I crashed on the bed the somewhat familiar yet new sensation of breasts bouncing on my chest gave me a rush of pleasure. I ripped off my shirt and stared down at the perky generous breasts that had become a distant memory. They looked off on my manly frame, but they were mine dammit.

Laying on my back, I reached up with one hand and gripped my right breast from underneath, letting my free hand drift down to my 4 inch erect cock.

Despite being continuously grossed out by my penis, I couldn't deny that pleasuring myself these last several months was keeping me sane.

I could tell this orgasm was going to be off the charts.

I looked down and smiled Upon seeing my generous breasts in the foreground rising and falling with each heavy breath.

I sped up the pace on my ugly little dick, and I was soon met with a huge rush of pleasure.

"HOLY FUCK"! I screamed out. To my delight my scream was high and shrill.

I was so happy! I let my mouth run wild just to hear myself.

"OH FUCK YES! MAKE ME A WOMAN PLEASE! I NEED MY BODY BACK PLEASE!"

With each word my voice sounded higher and sexier.

My eyes became glued to my stomach as the hairy pot belly below my chest started to become more slim and hairless.

I was becoming me again!

The realization sent me over the edge.

I started to cum. I could feel it running down my hand as I worked on my cock.

There was so much it was spurting out everywhere.

I kept going, I could feel it shrinking with each jerk. Pretty soon it was barely poking out and I could see my pussy lips forming around it.

One more wave of pleasure hit me. It was so massive I almost fainted.

My cock slipped from my grasp and soon I was rubbing an all too familiar nub.

I let my fingers drift lower and I could feel an opening.

Oh yes my pussy!

My vision went from blurry to sharp as i gazed down at my hairless, feminine form. My generous tits down to my slender waist and my perfect little pussy.

K_stone19
K_stone19
23 Followers
12