Balancing Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm marking my territory Bruce... getting my scent on you."

I purred like a friggen kitten. My erect cock hard and maybe leaking, my balls tight. My eyes closed and her hot flesh on my face. I could feel its curvature, its thickness. I opened my mouth instinctively and she noticed.

"Looks like we have an eager cocksucker, here, Bruce. Is that what you are?"

I nodded, she stepped back.

"Open your eyes."

It wasn't the porno cock one often sees, but it was perfect as far as I could tell. Thick, veiny, uncut and maybe a little over 7" long. Completely smooth. I looked from it, to her, to it, to her and leaned forward. Opening my mouth and holding eye-contact with her. She grasped her shaft and guided it into my waiting, wet, hot mouth. I took the head in again, suckling on it. It was an indescribable feeling - the first cock in my mouth. But I knew I wanted it in there longer, I wanted to feel it deeper in my mouth and throat. I wanted to bath it with my tongue. Her eyes closed, her head tilted back and her free hand grasped my hair and pushed my head a little further down. I was bobbing up and down the first couple of inches, my mouth filling up and becoming empty.

She tasted. So goddamned good.

It just felt right, sucking her cock. It felt like I finally belonged, like a safe spot... like home...

She lay herself back on the leather couch and I crawled closer. I wanted her cock back in my mouth. I had always liked using my mouth, had always had a big ego and a lot of pride with how well I could use it. The underside of her cock and a big, powerful vein. Her ballsack was loose and had large nuts in them. I started there. Again, smothering my face in her sack, inhaling her sweaty scent and tasting the saltiness of it. Licking each ball and her expansive, loose, smooth sack. I sucked one nut in and then the other. I surprised even myself as I lifted her sack, drapped them over my nose and eyes, pulled her hips closer to me and lightly licked her anus. Probing the tight ring several times, enjoying the tanginess of her pucker. Then I kissed her thighs and worked my way back up to that thick wrench. I kissed down the big underside vein to the based of her cock and opened my mouth, lathering the spot with my tongue before working up and down and then taking the head back in. I sucked down to maybe four or five inches and started to gag. I looked up at her again then, hoping I wasn't being to much of a rookie.

"Natural. Cock. Sucker." and then after a pause. "MY natural cocksucker."

I moaned around her flesh. I bobbed up and down, slurped and made love to every available inch and centimeter of her cock and balls. Her sack was starting to tighten up. She pushed me away...

"No, another time, Brucey. I've been saving this load for you for too long."

We silently stood up, my knees week and we made our way to the shower in the hotel room. We got it hot and there was a good layout in the shower with plenty of room and a little bench, with the cascading water coming down, steaming up the water quickly. We made out like teenage virgins, kissing each other passionately. Her tongue dominating mine, it felt natural for me to acquiesce to her in this way. it all felt natural as we explored each others bodies but I got greedy.

I kissed my way down her spine and got on my knees as I kissed to the base of her crack and pushed her gently to the wall. She splayed her legs wide as she knew what I wanted, more of a taste of her tight anus. My tongue wasn't done yet, sneaking its way in and spreading her globed ass, I teased and licked around it - occasionally dipping my tongue it like a dart. She was moaning and encouraging me the whole time.

And then I really ate it. I smothered my face in and deep. My tongue snaked its way into her tasty hole, plowing into her. I took one had and slowly stroked her thick girl dick up and down. I wanted to get her close again. And she was, getting closer every second and similarly, with my tongue in her ass, deep, she stopped and swatted away my hand.

"Your balls must be so full, Rach... let me help you."

She kissed my cheek, slapped my ass when I stood...

"Oh you will."

And with that she turned the table, re-asserting herself over her willing submissive. The water pouring onto us as she humped my bare ass, my face and arms and chest pressed to the ceramic tile. I could feel her big bulge, right between my cheeks, pointing up. She was watching herself slide up and down my crack. Giving me an occasional spank.

She was knowingly teasing me, poking my hole, tweaking my nipples.

"I'm going to make you mine, tonight." She whispered.

Her thrust pushed her dick down, hitting my hole and then under my ballsack, my dick resting on her thick member.

"I'm going to put my seed in you, B. I'm going to pump you full of my cum, will you like that?" She said it menacingly with a swat on my ass. She agin kissed my spine, massaged my shoulders and licked my neck and ear. The she turned the shower off and we toweled off and had more romantic kisses, little kisses up our necks and ears and tongue wrestling. it felt good to have my tongue lose to hers.

She guided me to the bed.

"This will feel better than the toy you stole." She said with a wink. Her cock still hard and throbbing, mine was, too.

She grabbed some lube from a small hand-bag and started stroking her cock. She nodded at me and I got on the bed, doggy style. She came up behind me, massaging my ass and rubbing a lubed finger into it. Slowly inserting it from one knuckle all the way to the base, my asshole instinctively clutched it, she rubbed my ass cheek as she did it.

"Mmmm, so wanting... so eager." She applied more lube, "You're going to need it." She put another dollop into my ass, pushing it in deep. Then I could feel her weight on the bed. Her hands caressing my thighs. She applied more lube, especially on her tip and my entrance, very generously.

One hand on my left hip, the other on the base of her thick, hard cock. She re-introduced them after their brief shower meeting. I relaxed as best as I could.

"Open up," she said it firmly but gently and pushed.

Like the other times where I had sat on the dildo in the shower with loads of Vaseline, my ass opened and took her head past my opening. The first inch and a half was in. She flexed and flared her cock head and put her other hand on my right hip. Slowly she gyrated and pushed with her hips and pulled my hips down to hers. The first several inches were, pretty easy.

"Mmm, so tight... so willing..." but with about two inches to go, my cock was leaking and it felt like there was no more room to take her. She wasn't rushing the process, she sawed in and out of me four inches at a time, just a nice fucking rhythm. Five inches in, then backing out. After several minutes and sweat beading up, she pushed me flat on the bed.

"Let's try this."

And she thrusted deep and hard. And magically her was all the way in me. My cock pinned under my stomach. She let it stay there. Then said, "Up with me." I stretched back up onto my knees and all fours, arching my back. Her cock all the way in me as we worked together. I was impaled on her cock, as deep as it could go. I had taken her but she didn't want to lose the length. As we rearranged, she slowly back out and shoved it back in - hard and firm but not rough. Her balls lighly spanking my balls in the in-sweep.

It went all the way in again. And again and again and again.

"Mmm, my cock has a new garage... a new place to rest... to... unload in..." she teased and taunted.

Both of us sweating profusely now. She picked up the pace.

"I'm so close, Bruce, so fucking close. You're so fucking tight."

I was panting, but when she called me tight, i flexed and squeezed my anus on her. Milking her hard and that was it.

When her hot cum flooded my bowels, I lost it and shot my own load all over the bed. We collapsed, her atop of me, both still laying on our sides, her softening cock still somewhat buried in me, with some of her creamy shemale cum leaking out. She kissed my neck and I turned to meet her lips, lightly we kissed and we 'tiddled' each other - light touching, eliciting goosebumps.

"I loved that," I spoke up. "I've never felt so completed. So... balanced, Rach... I never thought I could be so fulfilled..."

"Mmm, filled is right," she joked, "and I'll fill you again, but, seriously... I've wanted that for such along time... I've felt this way about you in business for such a long time... the balancing, as you say... the ebb and flow... the give and take... of my cock," and we both couldn't help but laugh again. But my butt tighted around her cock head, still not completely soft and still in me...

"Mmm, " she moaned.

She gently pushed her hardening cock into me.

"Round two?" she mused.

I nodded.

She pushed into my cum-filled hole that was now hers.

12