Balcony View

Story Info
He watches his sister-in-law with two men.
2.9k words
4.44
29k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BALCONY VIEW

This happened a few years ago. I was at a wedding of a cousin. My older brother Evan and his wife Sonia were in the wedding. He was the best man; she was one of the bridesmaids. I knew cousin Jamie, of course, but I didn't know any other members of the wedding party. The reception was held at the local country club, a huge facility with a golf course, pool, tennis courts and a large building with banquet rooms and restaurants. I was there as one of the many guests. There must've been a hundred people there. My brother is five years older than me and Sonia is three years older. I was just out of high school and attending community college over the summer. My girlfriend was unable to attend; she was on vacation with her folks.

Being old enough to vote but not to legally drink, I took advantage of the open bar and the wine and champagne at the tables. After the dinner, I was in the bar with my brother and a bunch of his friends. I was drinking along with them and over-did-it. The room seemed to be spinning, I had a headache, and my stomach was upset. I decided I needed to get some fresh air and put some water on my face. Things were very noisy with the band and all the people so I went upstairs and off to a deserted wing of the club building and found a bathroom that was vacant. I washed my face and neck, loosened my tie and took a leak. I had some stomach mints that I took and had gotten some aspirin at the bar. Now, I needed some fresh air. Walking farther down the hall, I found a door to a balcony. It overlooked one of the golf holes and a garden area. There were a few chairs and I sat in one, relaxing. It was dark and quiet, which was what I needed.

After just a few minutes. I heard some people walking down below. I could hear their whispered voices. I was in the dark, so I could see them, but they couldn't see me. I wasn't intending to spy; I was just trying to rest. When I saw that it was two men and one woman, and that they were getting amorous, I became a voyeur. I couldn't tell who they were at first, but all three were from the wedding party. The woman was in her long strapless dress and the guys were in their tuxedos.

They found a bench and sat down with the girl in the middle. They started to kiss and run hands over each other. The girl, being outnumbered and having the assets that were desired by the two guys, was the center of attention. Her dark blue dress was strapless so it was easy for one of the guys to pull down the front of it. The guy behind her, who was taller, unsnapped her bra and her tits fell out into the hands of the other guy. The tall guy continued to undress her by unzipping the back of her dress. She was showing a minor amount of resistance, trying to slow them down, but they had four hands to her two. Soon, the dress was down by her waist and her back was visible in the moonlight.

I heard them whispering and she was saying that she didn't want to ruin the dress. The voice sounded a bit familiar, but was muffled. The woman stood up and pulled the dress down over her hips and one of the guys draped it across a shrub. Both of the men removed their jackets and their bow ties. The woman had taken off her shoes and was rubbing her sore feet on the bench when the two gentlemen resumed their amorous advances toward her. She was wearing a slip and stockings that came above her knees. The two guys were taking turns kissing her while their hands roamed over her body. They were all giggling with her saying "stop", but not sounding very convincing.

The shorter guy pulled her down onto the lawn and rolled her onto her back. She flinched when her back touched the cool and wet grass. The taller guy took off his shirt and laid it beneath her. She laid back and let the shorter guy kiss her and suck her nipples while the taller guy worked on the lower half of her body. He raised her slip, trying to get it out of the way. It must've ripped a little because he proceeded to tear at it and tore it apart. He pulled it over her feet. She was just wearing her panties and her stockings. She was definitely going to get laid by these two guys. I sat there entranced. I'd never seen anything like this before. I'd seen my buddies strip their girlfriends in the car or in someone's rec room, but seeing these two guys strip this woman was very erotic.

The guy at the top seemed to have precedence, but the taller guy pulled down her panties and her stockings. She was nude except for one stocking that was stuck on her ankle. I saw the taller guy's ass when he pulled his pants down and moved up to mount the woman. I could see him thrust and heard her let out her breath when he entered her. He proceeded to pump her and she wrapped her arms and legs around him. The other guy stood off to the side watching. I did see a flash from a small camera he had in his hand, then another. The intertwined couple were fully engaged in screwing each other. The guy raised up on his arms to look at her naked body as he thrust in and out. They were not having a leisurely session; they were vigorously fucking each other. I saw them shift around and the guy pulled out and came on her stomach.

He got off of her to let his buddy have a turn. It was then that I saw the woman's face clearly for the first time. I was stunned to see my brother's wife, Sonia, laying there naked, about to be fucked by a second man. The guy had removed his shirt and pants and was in his underwear. His ass came into view as he climbed between Sonia's legs and slid his cock home. Sonia embraced and kissed him as they repeated the actions of the previous encounter. I watched as this guy fucked my sister-in-law, thinking that she was a slut. I was pissed off that she was fooling around on my brother. She had been like an older sister to me since they had started going together. Now, I saw her in a completely different light. The second guy came and rolled off of her. The first, taller guy had gotten dressed and helped Sonia to her feet. He gave her a kiss and started to walk back to the reception. He was completely clothed, and she was completely naked, it was a very hot scene. My dick had gotten hard looking at my brother's wife. I could see her breasts and the hair on her pussy. She had a nice, clean white ass and nice legs. I had never thought of her in a sexual way before, well almost never. I thought she was absolutely beautiful, standing there naked in the moonlight.

The shorter guy was getting dressed as was Sonia. They were looking around and were in a hurry. The guy was dressed first and after some whispers and a kiss, he followed his cohort back to the reception. Sonia had a more difficult time getting dressed. The guys had completely stripped her. She pulled her dress up and managed to zip it in the back. She gave up on the bra when she couldn't get it on quickly. He panties and stocking were in one hand and her shoes were in the other. She started to walk back to the party.

I leaned over the railing by where I was sitting and said, "Hello, Sonia."

She jerked in surprise and looked up to see me standing there. She was stunned and whispered to me, "How much did you see?"

I told her, "All of it."

"Oh shit!" she said, "Please don't tell Evan."

I said, "I'm thinking about it."

She looked for a door to get to where I was and found one. I walked over to the stairway which led upstairs and watched her walk up toward me. She saw a trash can and put her underwear in it, her panties, bra and stockings.

"Please don't tell your brother. Those two guys were just old friends who I hadn't seen in a couple of years."

"Just renewing acquaintances?" I asked.

She looked at me and said, "What can I do to get you to keep quiet?"

Impulsively, I answered, "How about some of what they got?"

"You little bastard!" She said. "You're like my little brother. I can't screw you."

I retorted, "I'm not your brother. I think I deserve some consideration for keeping quiet. I'd imagine Evan would be really pissed."

Sonia was quiet and then she seemed to on the verge of crying. She turned away from me. Her dress was all wrinkled and would not stay up in the front. When she removed her hands from her chest, the dress would fall open and expose her tits.

I said, "Look at you Sonia. Your hair is all messed up and there are grass clippings on you. Your dress is wrinkled and your tits are not going to stay in without a bra." I asked, "Where are your underwear?"

She said, "I put everything in the trash can. I couldn't get it all on and they used my panties to wipe off their pricks and the cum on my stomach."

I went to the trash can and pulled out her clothes. Her panties were a mess, with sticky cum all over them. I got her bra and brought it back. Her slip was still outside somewhere and her stockings were mixed with some other trash.

"Let me help you get put back together." I said. I led her to a ladies' room down the hall.

I went in with her and wet some paper towels and gave them to her. Her makeup was a mess, nothing she could do about that. I brushed the grass and leaves from her hair and her dress. I pulled the zipper down and she stepped out of it. She was naked. I looked her over and brushed some grass clippings off her back and her ass. It was surreal putting my hands on Sonia's body. I ran my hands over her. There was some grass on her breasts. Together we brushed and tried to straighten her dress. She put her bra over her breasts and I hooked it in the back. She turned and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you." she said. "You've really helped."

She went on to explain that the two men she was with were former boyfriends and she was seduced by their smooth talk and remembering old times. "I don't screw around on Evan." She paused, "At least until tonight." She laughed nervously. "Oh God, I hope I haven't messed up my marriage. Please don't tell Evan."

I was faced with a tough decision. Should I tell my brother, who had always taken care of me and treated me with more respect than anyone else in the family. On the other hand, if it was a one-time thing, why mess up their marriage. Since Sonia was like a sister, I felt some loyalty to her as well.

Sonia was somewhat presentable after we straightened her clothes. She asked me to walk back to the reception with her. She was barefoot and I knew she was naked under her dress except for her bra. Evan would probably wonder where she was. Her two suitors would have returned earlier, but some people probably saw them talking and leave the reception together.

We returned and Evan had been looking for her. "Where have you been? Someone said they saw you walk off with Mike and Barry an hour ago." He was suspicious.

I volunteered, "She's been with me for most of that time. I wasn't feeling well. Then we were looking around the building and got talking."

Sonia looked at me with great relief. I winked at her.

Evan said, "What happened to your dress, it's a mess?"

She said, "Well, I was dancing with everyone and these clothes were uncomfortable after a while. I guess I've been moving around a lot. Do I look that bad?" Then she turned the conversation with a laugh, "You don't look so good yourself."

I left them and got a drink. Shortly thereafter, I went home. Sonia and Evan had left before me.

The next day, I was studying in my room. My cell phone rang. It was Sonia.

"Rob, I can't thank you enough for last night." She said.

"You put me in a spot, not telling my brother what I saw."

"I know. Why don't you come over this morning and we can talk about it."

My schedule was clear for the day so I agreed and we set a time to meet at ten.

When I got to the townhouse where Sonia and Evan lived. I went to their unit and knocked. Sonia let me in. She was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans.

"Rob, I really owe you for saving me and I really need you to keep it a secret." She went on, "It's not as simple as it seems. Evan has fooled around on me. I know about it and have forgiven him, even though he has not admitted it. It's something we will need to work out."

I just stared blankly, taking in what she had said.

"I need to find a way to keep you from telling Evan someday. I know you are unsure what to do."

She stood up and pulled her sweatshirt over her head, revealing those pretty breasts that I had seen the night before.

"Remember these?" She said as she moved toward me and rubbed her tits in my face. "I've always thought you were pretty cute. You said you wanted some of what my two old boyfriends got. I saw you had a hard-on while you had me naked and were cleaning me up."

I was speechless. Was she going to fuck me? If she was, I was all for it. My little brain was over-riding my big brain. I watched as she pulled off her jeans, leaving only her panties. She pulled me up and kissed me. It felt weird for a moment, but her passion took control of me. My cock was hard again. I pulled my shirt off and then my pants. Sonia reached into my underwear and grabbed my cock. She walked away toward their bedroom. I followed her. It was really going to happen.

We fell into bed and I nuzzled her nice breasts, licking and biting her hard little nipples. She kissed me again and raised her hips so I could pull her panties off. I looked at the same beautiful body that I had seen the night before. She pulled me up and my hard cock nudged against her pussy. She grabbed it and slid it into her vagina. It felt really good. I had done it with my girlfriend, but she was as inexperienced as I was. Sonia was at a totally different level. The way she moved and the way the muscles in her cunt squeezed my cock was amazing. I wanted to hold out, but I couldn't. I came inside her. I started to apologize, but she put her finger on my lips to quiet me. "We're going to do it again and you will last much longer. I like that you wanted me so badly that you came so soon."

After a few minutes of rest, she slid down and sucked my cock until it got hard. Then, she climbed on top of me and slid my dick into her warm cunt. She rode me like she was riding a horse. We fucked for close to an hour in a number of different positions. It was my first liaison with an experienced woman and it was something I will never forget. Sonia was coming as she rode me and I felt her juices pouring out of her. I added mine to hers, shooting my semen up inside her.

When we finished, I began to reflect that I had just fucked my brother's wife. I suspected that she had done it so I would have a secret to share, which would keep me from telling Evan about her extra-curricular activities. She assured me that she just wanted to fuck me, not because she wanted to trap me into sharing her secret, but because she wanted me. She sounded convincing, but I wasn't so sure.

Sonia removed most of my doubt when she invited me over again a few weeks later and we screwed all afternoon.

I feel guilty about it, but Sonia has explained the relationship that has developed between my brother and her and she said they tolerate some infidelity. I've seen my brother at strip joints with other women and believe he does fool around. That makes me feel better, but I still have some guilt.

That was a year ago. I've moved off to school and have a steady girl that I may marry. I still see Sonia when I come home, but we haven't gotten together again. We do continue to have a special relationship though.