Bali

Story Info
A few days in Bali... Sun, sea, sand and sex.
1.7k words
4.59
8.2k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**I am a early 40's Caucasian expat in Asia. Fair, slim, reasonably fit and a hedonist by nature.

My stories are of encounters I have experienced with other men and trans / shemales during my two decades in Asia.**

Bali.

Bali, Indonesia. Around 2010.

Work had been tiring and non stop for the best part of two months.

An unexpected rescheduling of a previous 'time sensitive' project meant that I was gifted with a clear break in my calendar, and after a quick search through online options, I booked myself a beautiful resort and flights for a few days of indulgence in Bali.

Exiting the airport in Bali mid afternoon I was immediately greeted with the lush warm tropical air, scented with the ever present clove cigarette aroma, an all time favourite amongst the locals.

Following a relaxing afternoon soaking up the sun on the resorts immaculate beach front, it was time to head out for the night.

A few drinks at the hotel bar was the perfect warm up before heading to a popular beach side bar and nightclub.

A place known for its hedonistic crowd, that certainly became more indulgent as the night wore on.

The open aired vibe and large crowd created a sweet mix of decadence as the late night gave way to early morning.

Admiring the beautiful crowd on the dance floor from the raised bar, my attention returning to my immediate surroundings, when a voice in my ear asked if the seat next to me was taken.

Turning around I was greeted by the most striking vision I had seen since arriving in Bali.

A giant smile beaming at me from an angelic and feminine face, framed by shoulder length hair, I was quick to say hello and introduce myself.

Again 'Amy' flashed a gorgeous smile at me, and with a twinkle in her eye let me feast in the view before she pulled up the seat next to me.

Standing close to six feet tall in heels, and wearing a pair of skin tight jeans and a tube top, Amy was a visual delight for the senses. Her sculpted body on full display, accentuated by her choice of clothing and eagerness to be admired.

The feminine but sharp features as well as the sculptured physique and size suggested there was more to Amy than meets the eye, something I was looking forward to finding out.

As the vodka red bulls flowed, so did the conversation. Warm, engaging and just a little bit flirty, Amy was clearly an intoxicating mix of Asian charm and seduction.

A quick look at the watch showed it was just on 2am, and with a nice buzz from the drinks I suggested we move on to somewhere more comfortable, where we could relax and have a bit of privacy.

Amy quickly agreed and as we finished our drinks and headed outside looking for a taxi, I couldn't help but steal a glance at her amazing body, her long legs leading to a well defined and exposed back.

I smiled to myself knowing what was likely to happen next was going to be the perfect holiday indulgence.

The taxi ride took about 25 minutes to reach the resort, and in that time small talk had given way to some light making out.

Our lips locked together, our tongues dancing as one, the sweet taste of red bull noticeable in Amy's welcoming mouth.

We arrived at the resort, and made our way to my room, with the only people awake the resort staff who smiled a knowing smile and greeted us both warmly.

As I closed the door behind us I turned to find Amy standing right in front of me. We quickly engaged in some heavy kissing and Amy was pulling my shirt off as I went for her jeans. Undoing the buttons and pushing them down over her hips.

With a tiny pair of black lace panties on, it was clear that Amy was ready for more.

Dropping to my knees in the room entry way, I pulled her panties down, my eyes feasting on the sight of Amy's hard cock proudly pointing towards me.

I smiled as I looked into Amy's eyes and pushing her back against the wall I took her hard 7 inch smooth cock in my mouth.

The flirting throughout the evening, mixed with the red bull and vodka added to the energy and pure lust which found me with Amy's cock deep in my mouth, my hands working her smooth thighs and rubbing her gorgeous firm stomach.

Amy's moans of pleasure plus whispering words of encouragement let me know she was enjoying it as much as I was and I kept my focus, determined to make this gorgeous girl cum for me.

My determination was soon rewarded.

Feeling Amy tense and her hands moving to my face, I was able to hear her mention she was about to cum. I smiled and took her deep in my mouth, squeezing her hand to let her know that I was ready for her load.

Her cock head swelled moments before the first hot spurt hit my tongue. A large moan from Amy, followed by two more spurts before the flood gates opened and my mouth was overflowing with her cum.

I swallowed as much as I could before Amy pulled out, shuddering against the wall as her orgasm subsided.

We started kissing again, as I finished undressing. Making our way into the large bathroom, we quickly found ourselves making out under the warmth of the rain shower, the strong water flow adding to the heightened pleasure.

Amy was slowly stroking my cock and leaning me against the wall she knelt in front of me, clearly intent on sucking my 7 inch uncut cock.

Her lips were soft and warm, a complete contrast to her strong wet tongue that was punishing my cock head in the most enjoyable way, as her mouth worked my foreskin back down my shaft, and had me on the edge of cumming.

I let Amy know I would cum quickly if she keep sucking me off, to which she replied with a simple smile. Moments later my willpower gave way and I pumped my load down Amy's throat.

Her intense tongue never missing a beat as she drained my cum from me.

We both laughed as the reality of what just happened set in. Barely in the room for 15 minutes though both having strong orgasms which were eagerly received, we grabbed bath robes and headed into the room.

It was time to relax and enjoy each other's company at a more relaxed pace.

Earlier in the day I had been fortunate to meet some Bali expats who were lifestyle residents, enjoying a sabbatical from their corporate jobs and soaking up the best of Asia.

One had offered me a joint, which I had gladly accepted and now seemed like the perfect time, with the right company, to enjoy it.

Moving out to the balcony, we shared the joint, the gentle sound of the ocean the only background noise as we shared the joint and listened to the soft sounds of the night.

Settling back inside on the bed, our bodies quickly became one, as the mellow vibe of the joint only intensified the erotic energy in the room.

Now I was able to fully appreciate just how beautiful Amy was.

Her skin shimmering in the dimly lit room. Her eyes intoxicating. Her body a masterpiece of perfection.

Amy worked her way down my body. Propped up on my elbows I was able to take in the view of this gorgeous woman working her way down to my hardening cock, her body spreading my legs wide.

Placing my legs on her shoulders, either side of her neck, it was immediately clear what Amy had in mind.

Taking a pillow, I folded it and placed it under my hips, just as Amy spread my ass cheeks and firmly thrust her tongue deep into my exposed hole.

Being rimmed is an intensely pleasurable feeling and Amy was clearly a master at the art form. Her tongue probing deep inside, interspersed with long strong strokes over my my hole.

Each minute more intense. Each minute more pleasurable.

Returning to my now rock hard cock, Amy started to deep throat me as she slipped a finger into my hungry ass.

I wanted to cum instantly as she started to finger me while once again sucking my cock like nothing I had experienced before.

I was Amy's for the taking and she knew it.

As she knelt between my legs, my open hole wet from her saliva, her rock hard cock told me she was ready too.

Reaching for the lube, Amy covered her cock head and shaft, while applying some lube to my ass.

The warmth from the lube was quickly accompanied with the firm hard pressing of Amy's cock impatiently wanting to be inside me.

First the head and then slowly her rock hard shaft inched deep inside me.

The waves of pleasure only matched by the heat and strength of Amy's cock, working its way deep inside my ass.

Changing positions, Amy pulled me up into her lap, and at the same time, buried her cock as deep as it could possibly go.

I started riding her, captivated by her gorgeous body, and her strong cock working me over in a most erotic way imaginable.

Few words were said, as we continued to fuck, just the occasional moan of pleasure punctuating the air and breaking the hypnotic rhythm, while reminding us both of the incredible experience we were indulging in.

Amy soon spoke, asking me to lie on my back, her cock still buried deep inside me as we changed positions for the final time.

Amy was fucking me hard, her orgasm closing in with each deep thrust.

After one final deep push, Amy pulled out and immediately started cumming over my cock.

The warmth from her cum sending shivers of pleasure through my body as she collapsed on me, her orgasm a great way to finish.

After cleaning up and taking turns to shower, I looked at the clock and saw it was close to 5am.

Pulling the curtains to block out the inevitable early morning sun, we settled in to bed, falling into a deep sleep together.

Naked bodies wrapped together.

Both worn out yet immensely satisfied.