Ballad of a Space Pirate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fox seemed to take a deep breath and let it out, letting her shoulders slump. Then she turned and Erida gasped, covering her mouth. The fox was stunningly beautiful, full wide hips, curved waist, the hint of a soft belly beneath her fur, large full breasts and that piercing green eye ringed with natural black lids and lashes. She still wore the simple underwear from the tube, also white and still wet, making it easy to see the pinkness of her nipples and pussy. She was beautiful, which made it all the more heartbreaking seeing her injuries. Her left arm ended below the elbow in a scared stump, with sloppy stitching holding the wound closed. But what made Erida gasp was her face. The bandage over the left eye had hidden a horror, not just an empty socket, the left side of the Fox's face had been savaged. Brow ridge, orbital and cheek bones had been broken and crushed into the empty socket, even the side of her muzzle had been partly caved in, curling up one lip to expose one of her sharp canine teeth.

The fox turned her head to look at her left arm and breathed a sigh, "No trouble." Her voice was a harsh rasp, "Ya can call me Rush, just Rush." With that her legs seemed to give out and Rush pitched forward. Without thinking Erida pushed past Krig, to catch the falling woman. Rush, with an unfocused look in her one eye looked at Erida and said almost drunkenly, "Hey snow bunny, can you tell me what fucking planet I'm on?"

12