Ballad of Jolanda & Fabio Pt. 02

Story Info
Jolanda’s affairs become more common, now in Africa.
3.5k words
3.46
12k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
403 Followers

Part 2 -- Life After Sex

Chapter 3 - Our New Reality

Before long, Jo and I had disclosed to our friends what was going on. Frankly it was impossible to hide. You could see the depression in my face, you could hear it in my voice. And as much as Jo tried to play it off like we were still the same couple as before, the fact is something was dying between us. In a way it was like mourning our love every day. Our past romantic life together was dead, to be replaced by a vestige of what once was, but no longer joyful or romantic.

It made me happy that Jo had the courage to go and continue finding romance. I can't lie and tell you it didn't hurt. Truthfully it was one of the hardest decisions I've ever made, and to live with the consequences was absolutely devastating to me. Still I found solace knowing that she could try to be whole, continue to celebrate life to the extent she could. Freeing her to do that helped absolve me of the guilt I felt from essentially trapping her in a sexless marriage.

Our friends gave us all kinds of moral support. They encouraged us both to stick together, despite knowing full well that we were essentially damned. Nevertheless, it was fun to go out together, double date, go to parties... it continued to give me tremendous pride that Jo was my wife and that she stood by my side.

Bless Jolanda's heart, up to this point she would always share with me what had transpired between her and her lover. That first encounter was the hardest to listen to, where she and Santino had shared a bed in her first act of infidelity. As she told the story I tried to imagine myself in the place of Santino. My penis in her mouth, my making love to her twice under the sheets, sharing bodily warmth in the afterglow. It wasn't easy, indeed it was damn near impossible to completely shut Santino out of my mind. I knew the guy, and I would continue to see him from time to time. Now every time I did see him, I'd picture him between my wife's legs, giving her what I couldn't. Still, I had no regrets. I loved my wife, and I desperately needed, for my sanity, to free her, to allow her pleasures and pursuits unavailable to me.

Santino and I had a good fling. Each time he flew into Rome, we'd have a "business lunch" that was always concluded with a romantic escapade. He was a generous lover, just like my Fabio. He knew how to pleasure me, always leaving me satisfied. After discussing with Fabio, I also decided to start taking birth control pills so that my sexual encounters would be more worthwhile, condom free. After all, I wasn't trying to get pregnant out of marriage.

I wasn't looking to fall in love again. I still had Fabio and he was important to me. So, to ensure I didn't displace all of my romantic needs on one man at the risk of growing too dependent on him for physical affection, I branched out a little. While on a business trip to Milan, I had been seduced by a client who was ten years younger than my husband, had a full head of hair, and stood about a foot taller. I was impressed by his manliness and was flattered that he took such notice of me. When he invited me out to dinner, I figured I had nothing to do that evening anyway, and if it led to sex, well, Fabio would most likely consent.

After a romantic dinner at a local restaurant, Vito escorted me back to my hotel. I asked him if he'd like to come up for a drink. Before my keys hit the counter his tongue was inside my mouth, his hands exploring my body, his hard cock pressed into me. After making out standing just inside the front of the suite for three minutes, he nudged me down by my shoulder and began to unzip his large eight inch cock. His hand guided my face to it, and I gladly accepted it into my mouth. He helped guide my head back and forth onto his cock and for five minutes he gently fucked my face until his cock erupted a large load of semen, so much that I couldn't keep it all in my mouth as it leaked out the sides.

"Oh fuck, you're so amazing Jo! That was incredible!" he grunted, very satisfied with his new lover.

He then led me over to the bedroom, gently led to me to lie down, and then slowly and passionately kissed his way from my ankles to my crotch, shoving my skirt above my hips, peeling off my thong, and the covering my sex with his mouth, using his tongue expertly to explore every part of my pussy. Then with his fingers, he began to explore inside my vagina, found my g-spot, and gently massaged it as his tongue worked on and around my clitoris. I was swimming in ecstasy until finally I achieved a magical release, holding his head firmly on my button as wave after wave hit me. At long last, my orgasm concluded, I let go of his head, and he came up to meet me, his cock hard again and ready for more.

We then made love for hours as his large cock brought me to climax at least two more times, filling me to the brim with erotic desire and sensation. We switched styles over ten times as his cock explored every nook and cranny of my hole, touching spots I never even knew that I had. Missionary, doggy, 69, on our sides, pile driver... he was hungry to explore me to the fullest, and I was his willing participant.

After it was over, I reflected on my marriage, my gratitude for Fabio's willingness to allow me to explore sex with other men, how open-minded he was and unfortunately how the events since his surgery had affected him. I thought momentarily about how I could include him but dismissed it as impractical. For now, my escapades would remain private experiences between me and my lovers in the moment. It would be enough just to retell the events to Fabio. To do more would make it more complicated, weird, and clinical than I wanted.

Chapter 4 - Life in Ghana

As always Jo would retell of the affairs she had. It was almost like being there. Almost as if I was the one there making love to her. And then the empty feeling of knowing it was someone else entering my wife, someone else filling the void when it should have been me. At times I felt like a ghost, already dead, floating around this existence unable to affect things but only witness them.

Fast forward three years, and we ended up having an extended stay in Accra, Ghana. Jolanda had been working remotely from Rome with a client here in Accra. His name was Emanuel and he owned and operated a chain of luxury hotels both In Ghana and abroad. It was one thing to work with him remotely. When we finally arrived in Ghana to roll up our sleeves and get down to serious business, it was quite another thing entirely.

When we got off the plane there was a huge welcome at the airport with local tribal dancing and everything. Apparently he liked to wow his guests, and this was only the beginning. When we got to the hotel, more of the same with rose petals, dancers, and a huge spread of a feast. Emanuel was there, having an imposing figure. Very tall, muscular, and attractive. Extremely confident. Anyone who met him was impressed and simultaneously charmed by his confident yet outwardly humble nature. You could tell women wanted him, and men wanted to be him.

On our first physical meeting he kept it very professional setting the stage so that we could get access to people and systems in order to provide our best analysis and recommendations. Like usual we were pros, and his team was easy to work with. He could see, almost overnight, the efficiencies we were helping identify for the administration. As far as bookkeeping, I was able to help figure out where the majority of profits came from and help determine what items should be reconsidered for maximum profit and minimum resource inefficiency.

When not working, Emanuel really made us feel like honored guests. Especially Jo. He was always pulling out the stops for her, the red carpet treatment. And she loved it. Caviar, champagne, everything nice, everything in style. Gifts of gold jewelry from necklaces to earrings to designer clothing. You could see the transformation happening with her. She clearly liked all the attention, and honestly who wouldn't?

I was happy for her watching her get spoiled like she deserved. Still, I couldn't quite get over my sense of jealousy, which was only made worse by the way Emanuel and she flirted. Eventually she asked me what I thought if she and he should become romantically involved. As you can guess, I only encouraged it. If I wanted her to be happy, I had to encourage her to go and have fun no matter what. The only thing that mattered to me was that we stay married. That we continue to try to be important to one another, come what may.

It was amazing being here in Ghana. The country was beautiful, the people were beautiful, the food was amazing, and the staff were great. I really enjoyed all the attention that Emanuel showed me. It seemed he knew my tastes well and catered to them specifically. His whole staff treated me like a princess which was wild. I really enjoyed being here and from time to time thought about making my stay permanent.

Emanuel was quite the charmer. Not only was he strong and handsome with a generally kind and self deprecating demeanor, he also complimented me constantly on my good looks and personality. I knew that eventually if given the chance I would let him inside of me.

We flirted pretty hard, but I couldn't tell if that was just his way or if he was seriously into me and I suppose the same could have been said about my behavior. Everything remained the status quo until eventually his assistant Maura started dropping hints about Emanuel's interest.

"So, what do you think of Emanuel?" she asked me flat out one day.

"Oh he's great," I replied. "He's a real gentleman."

"I know right?" she replied. "What about as a man? Have you ever thought about, you know, what it might be like if...?" her voice trailed off.

"Um," I started, "I'm not sure. I mean, he seems manly and is really charming..."

"You mean you've never thought about making love with him? I can tell you, i know he's interested in you," she said.

"Wow," I started, surprised by her directness. "Well, he's married, and I'm married, and I'm not sure anything like that would be appropriate."

"Trust me Jo, that's never stopped Emanuel before. He practically always gets what he wants. I know he wants you. And I don't think you would ever regret it."

Again, while I was surprised by the conversation, I wasn't surprised by what she said. I've been around men my whole life. I can generally tell when a man is interested. And I definitely got that vibe from Emanuel. This only confirmed what I'd already assumed but was too afraid to act on.

Chapter 5 - Emanuel's Bitch

Later on I brought it up with Fabio to ask him what he thought.

"Well, do you want to sleep with him?" was his first reaction.

"I think so?" I replied. While giving off this confused response, in reality I did. I wanted Emanuel. I wanted to see him naked. I wanted to see his cock. To hold it. Feel it's warmth, it's weight, smell its musk, run my lips and tongue along its surface, watch it enter me and slide out, back and forth repeatedly. It would be my way of repaying Emanuel for all of his generosity, his lavishing me with gifts and charm, not to mention for all the business he'd thrown my way.

Furthermore, I'd never been with a black man. In truth, I hadn't really given it much thought. But since being here, I thought about it way more, and especially with Emanuel.

"Gorgeous, if you want to, you have my support. I know if the situation were reversed, you would grant me the same flexibility," he said.

I could see he wasn't really 100% in favor of it, just like usual. But I knew he was sincere in that he believed it was the right thing in his heart.

Needless to say, my flirtation with Emanuel became more and more serious until one day when Fabio was out of town, Emanuel had me over to his villa. He gave me an expanded tour of the facilities to include the pool, jacuzzi and spa. The garden out back was magnificent featuring an array of species of plants, flowers, and birds, although I couldn't take it all in since it was nighttime despite the lighting.

We'd already been drinking for a bit when he asked me if I'd like to take a dip in the jacuzzi.

"But Emanuel, I didn't bring a bathing suit."

"Never let physical limitations prevent you from doing what it is you want to do," he said sagely, and then added: "We're both adults. Don't worry about it. Be in the moment with me, and just go with the flow."

So I began to remove my outer layers revealing my lace bra and thong underwear. Like a gentleman he avoided ogling my privates while I did this and entered the jacuzzi.

Then Emanuel followed suit except rather than wearing boxers or briefs, he got into the jacuzzi wearing nothing except a gold chain around his neck. Despite my best efforts, I couldn't help but stare as his larger than life penis swung from side to side until it disappeared underneath the bubbles of the jacuzzi.

"So, what do you think?" he asked me.

First I gulped. Then I realized he was asking about the jacuzzi. "It... It's nice," I stuttered. "I've always loved the hot water, the jets, the bubbles," I responded.

"Yes, I agree, I've always found it very relaxing after a hard day at work."

"Do you always bathe in the jacuzzi in the nude?" I asked. Addressing his nudity seemed necessary. It was the elephant in the room.

He replied, "Dear Jo, I find it is truly the only way to sufficiently enjoy oneself. You should try it," he suggested.

Our eyes stayed locked as I considered his suggestion. I already knew I wanted to, I just didn't want to come off as a slut. So, I undid my bra as an initial compromise, and laid it outside the jacuzzi near my clothes.

"That's more like it," Emanuel said smiling with his big beautiful white teeth. "Now doesn't that feel better?" he asked.

"Mm-hmm," I agreed. It did feel better, but it also increased the growing frustration I was feeling in my sex. First it was the alcohol. Then it was his amazing naked body with the specimen that swung between his thighs. Now it was being in a jacuzzi almost completely naked next to his naked body.

"Tell me, Jo," he started. "Can I ask you a deeply personal and direct question?"

I shrugged and nodded.

"And I mean this with all due respect. Forgive my forwardness. But have you ever been with a black man?"

Blushing, but not phased, I responded with, "No Emanuel. I've only had a handful of lovers in my life, none of them black."

"Have you ever thought about it?"

"Not until recently."

"I see. You see, Jo, I think you are amazing, and beautiful and sexy. And the fact of the matter is I would do anything to make love to you."

It was at this point that he had eventually sidled all the way around the jacuzzi to within about a foot from me.

"Oh Emanuel, but I'm married."

"I know you and Fabio are having some kind of problems. And that's none of my business. But rather than do nothing and live frustrated nonstop, you and I can do something about it."

His hand was now on my shoulders giving me an above-the-water rubdown. It was exactly what I needed. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter thanks to his touch. My fire was burning hotter and hotter until I couldn't resist any longer and simply fell against his chest at which point he pulled me tighter. I looked up at his face and his lips met mine in a lustful kiss, immediately exchanging tongues, while his left hand reach across and began fondling my breasts. My sex was literally burning on fire, waiting for someone or something to satisfy me. It took all my self-control to prevent me from starting to rub my pussy under the water for fear of coming off as too slutty.

I reached over and found his cock under water. It was not difficult to find. The thing was easily ten inches long and six inches in circumference. I felt along its length to discover he was uncircumcised (apparently pretty common for men in Africa), he clearly had no problem with virility, even at his age of somewhere in the ballpark of 50. I felt down toward his balls to discover two large plum sized testicles. I fondled them with my right hand while I stroked his cock with my left. We kissed in the meanwhile until I could sense his frustration. He was looking for release, and I wanted to give it to him. I patted the edge of the deck to the jacuzzi which was built into the ground. He got up out of the pool and sat on the edge while I inspected his cock for size and everything, wanting to get a good look at it. My body was half in the jacuzzi, half out, my breasts exposed to the night air, nipples standing on edge. I wanted this cock for the better part of a couple of months, and now it was being offered to me for my pleasure.

"Suck my penis, Jo," Emanuel said sweetly. He didn't have to. I launchd into putting my mouth around his cock and sucking as much of it into my mouth as I could. If it was ten inches, I could get about four to five of them into my mouth comfortably. He was so hard. His cock was so black, especially in the darkness of the night sky. He placed his hand on top of my head encouraging me to go deep, inch some of it into my throat. I did my best and was able to get just over half inside of my mouth. He loved the pressure, gasping with every time his cock bottomed out in my throat.

Finally, he said, "Stop, Jolanda. I want to give you my penis so that we may both enjoy the moment."

I wasn't sure I could handle his penis, but I had experienced relatively large cocks in the past, most recently with my latest Italian lover.

"Why don't you bend over the edge of the jacuzzi for me. I promise to take it nice and slow. I want you, Jo."

I did as he asked. I wanted his penis in me so badly, and I was sure I could take it as horny as I felt down there. Before putting it in, he gave my pussy a little rub to make sure I was nice and ready. Whatever he felt, it was enough to convince him there would be no issues. He placed his fat cockhead at my opening, and began to push forward. His cock slowly but easily slid deeper and deeper into my pussy until he had most of it in. I was moaning loudly at this point unable to mask the sheer sexual pleasure I was experiencing being filled by a man such as Emanual. He placed his hands on my tits as he started to slow stroke his cock inside of me, savoring each stroke and the mutual friction it granted. We fucked as one as his cock went deeper and deeper with every thrust until he was balls deep in my cunt, filling me, expanding me, making me his. He began to fuck harder and faster, his hips slapping against my ass as his cock became more engorged with blood while he looked down at my ass, staring at my asshole, fucking nonstop until at last he and I mutually came, my pussy making wet the way for his cock, and his semen filling me deeper than any man to date. I had met my sexual match, and it would be difficult to imagine how it could ever get any better. Emanuel made me his bitch, and I was happy. This would only be the first of many dalliances Emanuel and I would have for the foreseeable future.

ifry
ifry
403 Followers