Ballad of Jolanda & Fabio Pt. 03

Story Info
Jolanda’s first gangbang with five Ghanaian men.
3.4k words
3.52
12.4k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
405 Followers

Part 3 - Downhill Fast

Chapter 6 - The Talk

Since that night my wife first slept with Emanuel, I started noticing a big change in her. Not only did she start visiting Emanuel more frequently at night, obviously for sex, she also seemed to grow more distant from me. Her behavior around me started to grow more impatient or indifferent. On the one hand I could tell she was concerned about me, but it was like I was becoming a burden or liability. This didn't stop me from trying to connect with her. I couldn't willingly let go of my treasure.

The elephant in the room was her relationship with him. I was also very interested in knowing more, so it was a natural subject for me to bring up. In the past she'd been willing to discuss her affairs. I was curious to know more about her relationship with Emanuel. So, one night we were getting ready for bed, and I took the opportunity to break the ice.

"What's it like, Jo? I noticed you haven't mentioned it much."

"What? With Emanuel?"

"Yes."

"It's great. He's a great lover."

"What makes him great?"

"He knows how to dominate me. How to make me feel like a woman."

"So he's got a big cock, right?"

"Yes, very big. But it's more than that. He tells me what to do, and it satisfies me to please him."

"Do you let him fuck you anywhere?"

"Why all the questions?! What's the matter with you?"

"My love, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to rile you. We used to talk about your sexual escapades in much greater detail. I'm unable to please you sexually, and it brings me some happiness to hear you talk about your experiences. You're my life, and I care so much about you."

"I'm just not sure I'm comfortable talking about it. It makes you sound like some sort of pervert."

Her words stabbed me deeply.

"Jo, I am just trying to understand your joy. I want to share it with you since I'm unable to give it to you personally."

I let it sink in a little. Then I continued.

"You know I admire Emanuel, right? I'm not gay, and I don't get off on him using my wife for his own sexual conquests. But I envy him, and I admire the effect he has on you. I want to be him, to be the one that dominates you, brings you to the edge, invades your dreams."

"Just stop! I think you need to cut it out. I think maybe what you need to do is live your own life."

I could see the wheels turning in her head. I was only making matters worse as I tried to say the right things that were clearly the wrong things in her mind.

"I m thinking it might be time for a divorce. I care about you so much, and I value you as a business partner, but as I watch you fail to cope with our new reality, it also makes me sad, and I wonder if both of us wouldn't be much better off apart. Can you say otherwise?"

I was facing away from Jo, tears streaming down my face. She's suggesting that we say goodbye indefinitely. Immediately my heart was breaking in two. I couldn't imagine life without my Jo. She was everything to me. Literally everything. Without her I'd be lost and without purpose.

Rather than answer her question directly, I just responded with, "I couldn't say, my angel. I couldn't say."

Chapter 7 - Emanuel Hosts Some Business Associates

Around six months into our relationship with Emanuel, he hosted an exclusive gathering with his top four business associates at a small retreat at an exclusive resort in the mountains. I was one of only a handful of guests given I was the creative talent that enabled his businesses to achieve next level results.

It was nice to get out of the city and away from all my frustrations. It let me get a little more personal time with Emanuel away from Fabio. I looked forward to some long nights of hot sex where he would use me as he chose. I growingly wanted to be kept by him, to please him whenever he needed. This trip I hoped would give me more of what I lacked in this department.

When we got to the resort, our group was mainly just Emanuel, me, and the four executives. Maura had arranged everything but she stayed back in Accra. When we got there it was afternoon. We all had drinks on the patio deck overlooking the valley below. Later we all had dinner as Emanuel wanted to celebrate with his guests and thank them formally for the strong partnership they had cemented. He included he hoped that this weekend trip would further cement their relationship.

After all retired, Emanuel invited me to his room. He locked the door and then we passionately made love, his tongue exploring my mouth, his cock first invading my mouth with wanton abandon, desperately seeking to enter all the way but settling for the area near my epiglottis, then probing ever so deeply inside of my sex, bringing me that relief that it seemed only he was truly capable of bringing. I must have cum twice as he fucked me good, deep, and hard. His smooth, thick cock met little resistance as I gave myself to him again, his hand holding my ass upward to better receive the full length of his monster.

After he'd split me in half completely and filled me so deeply with his semen, we lay in each other's arms, talking about anything and nothing. Eventually Emanuel got on the topic of how important the meeting was to him. In this scope, I remember feeling so proud that he should choose me to be here for it.

"Jo, I'm glad you are here. It is important to me that you be here to share this moment with my business partners, some of whom I've known since I was a child."

"I'm grateful to be here," I responded. "I love you, Emanuel."

"Jo, there's something I want you to do for me tomorrow. Can I count on you?"

"Yes, Emanuel, anything."

"Good."

"What is it?" What do you want me to do?"

"Let's just wait until tomorrow. I promise it will be exciting."

The next day we all took a small outing around the mountain. Some of the men weren't too physically fit or had a bad knee such that hiking around wasn't very feasible. We were mainly limited to the roads, anywhere the ATVs could go. Emanuel had me ride with him.

We got to a hot spring that was tucked away in a small valley away from others. It seemed everyone had been there before. The men reminisced about the old days when they used to come here, just the boys.

"I didnt know they had a hot spring here. Fun!" I exclaimed, trying to sound excited. The rub was we hadn't brought swim suits.

"Yes, we used to come here as boys, most of us. We still like to take a dip now and then, reliving the old days," Emanuel said.

"Honey, I don't think we brought the right clothes," I chastised playfully.

"That's okay, Darling," he started. "We're all adults. We don't need bathing suits."

At first I was a little confused. Did he really want me parading my naked body in front of his friends? Did he think of me as just some random prostitute or was our relationship deeper? Confused, I just played along watching what happened as it progressed. The men, who varied a little in age and size all proceeded to strip of their leisurewear, revealing some fit, some overweight men, all with one thing in common... large flaccid cocks. None of them so much as looked at me for any reaction as if it was the most natural thing in the world. They all climbed in the spring which was roughly 4x4 meters. Although I had been a little uncomfortable at first, seeing how casual everyone was put me at greater ease. And seeing their cocks out also sent flames to my pussy which surprised me. Why was seeing these men naked turning me on? Was I turning into some kind of slut? Who did this to me? Was it Emanuel? Was it Fabio? My mind was in a state of confusion which I tried to hide in which I was now imagining all of these men hard and lusting after me as I pleasured each of them one by one. What was the matter with me? And is that where we were going here? Was this the 'exciting' thing Emanuel meant last night?

"Come on, Jo. The water's great," shouted Emanuel.

I took off my shirt and shorts revealing my bra and thong underwear. I felt it would be best to play it safe.

"No need to be modest,Jo," Emanuel continued. Plus I think you'll prefer your undergarments dry when we're done."

Well, at least he signaled approval for me to strip naked in front of all the men. I then undid my bra and peeled off my thong, revealing my naked body under the blazing African sun. Everybody played it off naturally.

"That is nice!" I said, trying to be bubbly and sounding excited.

It did feel great, being nude below the surface, and being in the company of all these men also nude causing my mind to wander and think about what it might be like to put out to them as a group. I could feel my sex growing moist from within, my senses heightened and being conditioned by the hot spring water.

"Come and sit on my lap, my Jo."

I loved it when he called me his. 'My Jo' was my favorite.

I floated over to him and then sat on his lap sideways, revealing the top half of my breasts with the nipples level with the water's surface. I tried to play it off as nothing so as not to draw attention.

"Not to sound forward, but you have quite the figure, Jolanda," said one of the other men, Samuel.

"Yes, I've always told her how her figure blows me away," Emanuel agreed.

"Not to be rude, but what does your husband think of you being out here with five men?" asked another, Isaac.

"My husband supports me no matter what. If he could actually have sex, things would have been quite different," I fired off without thinking.

Emanuel began rubbing my back with his right hand while working at my crotch with his left under the water. I spread my legs for his hand enough to allow him full access. My pussy was getting moister as the situation was unfolding... all these men, all that large African cock, the physical contact with my Emanuel.

"If you'll permit me to say, I'm not sure it matters whether your husband can have sex or not. Emanuel has a way with women. And he usually gets his way once he makes up his mind and sets his sight on a lady," a third, Daniel claimed.

"I know if I had seen you first, I would have lavished you with jewelry, fine dining, and sweet words until you were mine. It usually does the trick," said the fourth, Michael.

(Dear reader, in case you're wondering what's up with all the Biblical names, it just so happens many Ghanaians have western names since Europeans arrived. I appreciate your understanding.)

The conversation had centered on me which I found to be weird but not uncommon. Anytime I'm an alone female in a group of men, me becoming the subject of conversation seems to happen. It was just in this case, I was naked among other naked men and had Emanuel's hand in my crotch.

Suddenly Emanuel started working my pussy the way that brings me to climax and it became impossible for me to hide it. All I could do to suppress my exhilaration was to close my eyes and turn my head away from the other men. However it must have been quite obvious what was going on. I didn't stop it because I trusted Emanuel, and I wanted his affection. If this is what he wanted, I would give it to him. Who cares what anybody else thinks anyway?

At last he brought me to climax, my mouth wide open as I couldn't hold back my sexual gratification, letting out tiny gasps as he finished me off.

"You see Gentlemen, Jo belongs to me more than her limp dick husband. I do believe she would do just about anything for me. Isn't that right, Jo, my Jo?"

"Yes, Emanuel. I would do anything for you that you asked."

"Jo, my Jo, you know these men are like brothers to me, yes?"

"Yes Emanuel, you have said this."

"It is my desire that we share you, here and now, under the African sun, in front of one another, with you as the glue to bind the five of us together." He paused for effect. "Will you do that for me, my Jo?"

It was as I both feared and thought about with curiosity. Emanuel wanted to whore me out to his associates. Say it was just this time. What was to prevent him from doing it again? Would I have the power to say no? Would I want to say no? What if I like it so much I want to keep doing it? After a short moment, I decided all that mattered right now was this moment. I decided I wanted to explore what it would be like. I would invest in my relationship with Emanuel with this act and trust he would still value me afterwards. I took a deep breath.

"Yes, Emanuel. I'm ready."

"See Gentlemen, didn't I tell you Jolanda was perfect?"

And then directly to me.

"Jo, I want you to suck my cock in front of all these men, and then we'll take it from there."

Emanuel sat on the edge of the pool of spring water, his penis already at half mast and rising. I stood in the water and proceeded to place my mouth over his cock and inserted as much of it into my mouth and throat as I could. Because it wasn't fully erect, it had some elasticity to it, enabling me to get the majority of it in before it hardened and pushed me away by my own throat. It tasted clean given it had been soaking in the hot spring. Clearly my lover was enjoying himself as I put on a good show trying to bring him sexual gratification, his cock growing harder and bigger in my mouth.

To my surprise, as I was focused on getting my man off, another approached me from behind and started pushing his cock at my pussy. I froze in confusion not understanding exactly what was going on. I looked up at Emanuel and he gave me a look like it was okay. So, I relaxed as the man continued to push inside of me, his penis roughly the size and shape of Emanuel's. I tried to imagine it was Emanuel taking me from behind in front of his associates.

So there we were. I was sucking my lover's cock, an associate was fucking me doggystyle in the spring, and the three others began to circle around and stroke themselves as I performed. They started encouraging me to stroke them as I continued to be trapped between my two hung gentlemen. I grabbed two of the cocks and squeezed them hard as I jerked them. While nervous at first, I began to enjoy all the cock at my disposal. I stopped thinking about what it looked like or what people would think and just started being in the moment. At this point I had a cock in my pussy, one in my mouth, and one in each hand. I was receiving all kinds of encouragement such as cooing, hands rubbing my body and my head, and then I felt a finger go into my ass. While I almost never allow anal contact, at the moment it seemed appropriate. I was already using two of my three holes. What was the sense in reserving the third? His finger felt good in my ass, nice and thick like a thumb. I really started to get into it, alternating among the four penises, sucking one, then the other. They seemed to like it too, as if they had been getting lonely with no oral attention.

As I started getting into it, the cock that had been feeding my hungry pussy came out, for a moment, only to enter my ass. It felt like too much cock for my little hole. I stopped sucking as I tried to relax my anal sphincter for the huge cock that felt like it was tearing me in half. I'd only ever taken three cocks in my ass, and this one was far thicker than the rest.

"Oh fuck," I exclaimed, as Michael relentlessly forced himself inside of my asshole.

"Yes, take my pole, Bitch. Take it like the good white European slut Emanuel has told us about."

I held on and squeezed the two cocks I'd been stroking as my ass finally opened up enough to allow Michael's cock without the constant pain. It felt like a big accomplishment taking a huge cock like that in my ass. I didn't believe one would ever fit, let alone be manageable. What imagination had I lacked!

I continued sucking my four lovers as Michael's rhythm increased and his cock fully engorged, bringing me to climax and eventually erupting inside of my ass, fucking a hard thrust against my buttox with each final rope of semen. I felt so used, dirty, and horny, his raunchy act of fucking my dirty hole on display for these men sending my mind swirling with eroticism.

Next, Emanuel had me lay down on a bed made from a blanket he'd brought along specifically for this purpose. Next Isaac mounted me missionary position, filling my vagina and pounding away at my crotch with each thrust. It felt so wanton as he hammered my pussy like he'd never had sex with a white Roman before and wanted to take full advantage lest he not get a second chance. My pussy was already acclimated as I allowed this heavier than average Ghanaian man get his frustrations out inside and on top of me.

"Oh my God, Jo, I'm going to cum in your pussy. I can't believe it, oh God!" he exclaimed as he couldn't hold back his load any longer filling my womb with his bounty. He must have cum for 30 seconds before just resting on top of me. I loved feeling this man have his way with me, with his weight on top of my body. It felt natural and freeing to be used like this. To be appreciated for my sexiness and beauty. I wanted more.

"Bend over while we take turns fucking you, Jo," Emanuel commanded.

I did as he asked, getting on all fours while Emanuel, Samuel and Daniel took turns fucking my pussy, ass, and mouth. Yes, they fed me their cocks after fucking my ass without cleaning them first, expecting me to do it with my mouth. I did it because I figured nothing terrible would happen. It smelled, and tasted a little undesirable, but the fact was it made me feel desirable to these men which made me feel sexier and more gratified. Dirtier, sluttier, more whorish than ever before.

When Daniel came in my mouth, I held his cum in there to show him how much there was before I swallowed every drop. Samuel pulled out of my ass and had me spin around so he could cum all over me. I licked and ate all the cum I could scoop up from his blasting all over my face and tits. My Emanuel liked to finish in my pussy while all the men watched and filmed that in addition to some of the moments before. Emanuel eventually came deep inside of me, and then just for fun he had me clean his cock off with my mouth. His was my favorite. I wanted Emanuel, and I wanted to continue pleasing him any way that he asked. Satisfying his penis was obviously a major part of how I could please him.

We stayed at the resort one more night before returning to Accra. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, we didn't get much sleep that night as the six of us made good use of Emanuel's suite.

ifry
ifry
405 Followers