Ballbusting Ex-Girlfriend

Story Info
She pushes him to his limits with teasing and ballbusting.
3.5k words
4.5
29.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob and Lia had broken up six months ago after dating for a little over a year. It was an amiable break: it had been a good relationship, but they realized their visions for the future were too incompatible and there was someone better for them out there. They'd loved each other a lot, Jacob admiring how soulful and witty Lia was, and though she was a bigger and thicker woman than he'd ever dated, he'd come to love her body and find her to be a very sexy woman with a strong libido that more than matched his own.

After the breakup, they didn't talk or see each other for almost three months, until they happened to run into each other at a jazz show. Both of them were still single, and one thing leading to another, they ended up back in her apartment and having sex that night. They did the same thing the next weekend, and soon enough, despite the potential drawbacks in the long run, they were agreeing to be "friends with benefits," neither of them especially interested in dating right now and enjoying the comfortable sex with each other.

But a little too comfortable, maybe. One night they began talking about spicing things up and, realizing that it was easier now to talk about sexual fantasies than it was when they were actually dating, they learned that both of them had an interest in BDSM and tease/denial erotic play. So they started doing that, starting with light spanking, gentle ball slapping, and then progressing to using a belt on each other's asses. And so it went for some weeks.

Now, though, they've decided to push their boundaries. Tonight will be Lia's turn to dominate, and she's promised him a night of serious pain and tease/denial, which Jacob agreed to, though he did feel a little nervous about the idea of "serious pain." But if there was a time to try it, he thought, it was now. So it was with a tingle of excitement that he arrived at her apartment on Saturday night...

"I'll be using a 1-2-3 format," Lia explained. She was wearing tight black pants and a white sports bra that contained her large, pendulous breasts, breasts that Jacob had found a bit floppy when they first were dating, but now loved for their size and heft, and the way his face could get lost between them. "And the punishments will get more intense as the night goes on." Lia used her fingers to count out: "1...2...3."

She went on, explaining that the basic rule of the night was that Jacob could use their safe word at any time and she'd stop immediately -- but then the night was over. "And that means you don't get to fuck me or cum," she clarified. "But if you don't use the safe word and endure all three punishments, you'll get to fuck me at the end of the night." She leaned in closer to whisper in his ear and cup his crotch over his jeans: "You want to fill my pussy up with your cum, don't you?"

He nodded, his eyes wide. She really was embodying a strict mistress in her tone and posture, and it was very, very hot to him.

"Now, I'm going to be cumming as much as I want tonight," she said. "But if you cum before the end of the night, you won't get to fuck me. Agreed?"

"Yes."

"Yes WHAT?"

"Yes, ma'am." They'd agreed on him calling her that, which to her seemed a little sexier than "Mistress."

"You're sure?" Lia squeezed the crotch of his jeans a little harder. "Tonight will be hard for you, honey. You can still back out if you want."

He gulped. "No, I want to go on. Ma'am."

Lia nodded and released his crotch. "OK. Go pee, and then get your clothes off. All of them. Quickly."

Jacob used the bathroom and then, back in the bedroom, he stripped off his jeans, T-shirt, socks and boxers. Lia led him to the bed and tied him to the four bedposts with silk scarves, tying them tighter than in the past and making him feel very immobilized and at her mercy.

"Round 1," Lia announced. "Let the teasing begin."

She began to kiss his chest, lightly stroking his chest hair and his thighs, then licking his ear and kissing his neck. Jacob's cock hardened quickly, sticking straight up from his dark thatch of lightly-trimmed pubes. He was already straining at his bonds and moaned about how turned on he was by Lia.

"Oh, babe, we've just started," she laughed, looking at his steely cock. "You have a long way to go." She tapped her fingertips on his bulging balls. "When did you last cum, anyway?"

"Um, four days ago," he answered. "I was saving it for you...ma'am."

Lia laughed again. "That might have been a bad call, babe, because this is going to be a long night for you. But here, I'll help you control yourself." She took a rubberband from her dresser and put it around the top of his ball sack, not so tight it would cause damage -- but tight enough to prevent his balls from drawing up and pumping out their big load. He drew in a sharp breath as he felt the band around his scrotum and tried to look down at it. The pressure only seemed to make his cock even harder, too.

Lia pushed his head back down on the pillow. "Sweetie, I'm doing you a favor here."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Good. Shall we go on?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Now Lia spent some time stroking his erection, just grazing it with the tips of her fingers, praising its hardness. "It wants to fuck my pussy later, doesn't it?"

"YES ma'am!"

"Well, we'll see. You have to earn that, honey, and it won't be easy." Lia stroked him for a few more minutes, covering his mouth as he moaned loudly. "This is already pretty hot," she said. "I think I'm ready to start cumming." She kept her bra on for now, but took her black pants off. She wasn't wearing underwear and Jacob could sense that her pussy was already moist and swollen. A moment later, he knew that for sure: she straddled his face, hovering a few inches above her nose so he could smell her musky aroma. "OK, eat me, honey, and make cum all over your face."

Lia pushed her pussy against his mouth and Jacob eagerly started licking, pushing his tongue past her dark brown pubic hair -- she kept a full bush -- and poking between her large inner lips. Her vagina was soaked, nearly dripping, and he ate hungrily as she humped her clit against his tongue. "Harder," she ordered. "Make me cum."

He stiffened his tongue and swirled around in circles, like he knew she liked, and Lia started panting and grunting, rocking her hips and clutched his hair as she came on his face, gasping and groaning. His face was soaked with her juices, and she took a moment to wipe him with a washcloth. "Good boy," she praised. "You're still in the running to fuck me later" -- she cupped his balls, which looked bigger than ever under the rubberband -- "and empty these deep in my pussy."

"Oh, fuck..." Jacob was breathing heavily and rocking his hips like he wanted to cum.

"No, no, not yet," Lia said. "Now it's time for punishment number 1." When she saw the nervous look on his face, she just grinned devilishly. "Oh, sweetie, this one isn't too bad. It's the other ones you might want to worry about."

Now she reached over to her dresser and picked up another rubberband, making Jacob look confused. Lia then sat between his splayed legs and used her feet to hold his erection in place, pointed straight up vertically.

"OK, honey, I'm going to snap this on the tip of your penis now. It's going to sting. A lot. Are you ready?"

"Um..."

But when Jacob didn't say the safe word, Lia followed through on her promise, pulling the rubberband a good six inches before letting it fly at the purplish head of his cock, where it struck just a shade left of the slit in the middle. There was a distinct "thwack," then a second before the sting hit Jacob and he howled in pain, going taut and trying to twist out of his bonds to nurse his cock. Lia kept a hold on his cock, though, watching as the purplish head turned a deeper hue.

"Shh, take it easy, sweetie," Lia soothed. "I know it stings... it's supposed to."

Jacob kept grunting, surprised at how much it hurt, but it was also a sharp and fleeting pain that subsided fairly quickly.

"That's round 1," Lia said. "I'll give you a few minutes to relax before we start round 2." She went into the bathroom for a few minutes and then came back to the bed. "Are you ready to continue, honey?"

He wasn't so sure, but he nodded anyway. "Yes, ma'am."

She went back to teasing him again, but more intensely than before, licking his cock, lightly, up and down the shaft, but not putting it in her mouth. Then she swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock, making him squirm, and still not putting his penis in her mouth. Next, she worked on his balls, licking them gently and taking the entire sack into her mouth. He was moaning in pleasure, panting and practically babbling as she did this for a few minutes, and she could tell he was thrusting like he wanted to cum -- so she abruptly took her mouth away, to his disappointed groan.

"I think I'll cum again, now," Lia announced, getting herself into a 69 position, so she could very lightly tap the tip of Jacob's penis with the tip of her tongue, as she pushed down against his face and made her pussy engulf him. Jacob took her long labia into his mouth and sucked them, before lapping between them, amazing at how drenched her pussy was again. He could feel her wet tangle of pubic hair brushing his nose and intoxicating him with his heady scent. By now she was pushing down against his tongue, almost like it was a toy she was rubbing her clit against, until she came again, holding her pussy tight against his mouth as her quivering died down. When she finally got up, Jacob was gasping.

"Oo, that was a good one, baby," Lia said, looking down at his crotch. "But now I have to hurt you again, OK?"

"What--what are you going to do?" he asked.

She caressed his swollen balls. "Well, since this is Round 2, I'm going to hurt those two full balls of yours. I'm going to squeeze them, hard, for two full seconds, and you're going to take it like a good boy if you want to empty all that cum in my pussy later." She looked right into his widened eyes. "Here we go, OK?"

"Y--Yes, ma'am."

She'd never actually squeezed his balls in all their previous BDSM sessions--and it was even worse than he'd anticipated. Lia gripped hard and squeezed with real force, really crushing his testicles together as she sat on his thighs, keeping him completely pinned down on the bed. "1, Mississippi..." she said, and before she was even done with that first number he was squealing and begging for her to stop, his entire lower abdomen felt like a bowling ball was crashing into it --

"Oh, fuck, please! PLEASE!"

"2, Mississippi..."

Her strong hand was completely around his ball sack, compressing it, not giving him any slack, just wrenching pain, and by the time she finished the counting, Jacob was gagging and making a sound that was a mix of whimpering and crying. "Oh, fuck fuck fuck!" All he wanted to do was clutch his throbbing balls, but Lia wouldn't untie him. But she did take off her sports bra and release her large breasts, lowering them to his mouth.

"It's OK, baby, you're all right," she comforted, guiding her broad nipple into his open mouth. "Good boy."

Jacob suckled at her breast, whimpering and sobbing. "It hurts so much..."

Lia looked down at his crotch. "I know, sweetie, but you'll be all right." She hefted his deep red sack in her palm. "Those balls sure are full, though. Are they full for me?"

"Yes, ma'am." Jacob sniffled. Finally the pain was subsiding and the nausea was pretty much passed.

"Well, if you can make it one more round, you can empty them in my pussy, OK? So stay strong for me."

He smiled through his grimace.

Again, Lia went to use the bathroom for a few minutes, and then came back to announce Round 3. This began, like the previous rounds, with teasing Jacob. Lia had him lick her pussy again, just until it was nice and wet, from his saliva and her own moisture, and then she began rubbing her pussy on his cock, which was still about as hard as it could possibly be. She rubbed very lightly, to make sure he wouldn't get stimulated enough to cum, arranging her long lips around his shaft and then sliding up and down, gently, as he squirmed and moaned and tried to buck upwards. He knew he wasn't allowed to, but he felt like he'd go out of his mind if he didn't get to cum. But every time he even got remotely close, Lia lifted her pussy away from his cock and waited until he calmed down.

Even worse, then she put the head of his cock just inside her pussy and swiveled her hips in a circle, letting him just feel her warm wetness before he reached the brink of orgasm. Then she stopped and laughed as he thrust his cock futilely into the air.

"Please, ma'am, I have to cum!"

Lia shook her head and used her middle finger to flick the tip of his cock, eliciting a yelp from Jacob. "No, you don't! Not until I tell you it's time! Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," he panted.

"But speaking of cumming..." She gripped his shaft with one hand, and his balls with the other, making sure he couldn't cum, and then she rubbed the tip of his cock against her clit, like it was nothing more than one of her toys, until she shuddered with a strong orgasm. "Oh, that was nice," she purred, as he groaned when she released his shaft, letting his penis bob vertically as it strained to fuck something, anything. "Now be a good boy and clean me up," she ordered, settling down on his face again so he could lick away all her wetness. "Oh, wow," she commented, seeing that his balls looked even more swollen than before and now, just like the phrase, rather bluish. "Those things are ready to blow, eh?"

Jacob looked up at her with pleading eyes. "Please, ma'am..."

"Sure, you can fuck me and cum," she said. "Once you take Round 3 punishment. So should we continue? Or would you like to leave?"

"Let's continue," he mumbled, softly.

"Good boy. Now I'm going to untie you, because this punishment requires you to be standing, OK? Don't even think of doing anything I don't specifically tell you to do. And do NOT touch your cock or balls. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Lia stayed naked as she untied the silk scarves and helped Jacob sit up. His limbs felt stiff and sore, but nowhere near as stiff as his cock, which poked straight out, its tip glistening with pre-cum. Between all the teasing, and that rubberband, his ball-bag was even more bluish than a little bit ago. She had him stand in the middle of her bedroom, his legs spread and his hands clasped behind his back.

"Now, remember, sweetie, if you don't want this punishment, you can totally leave, but if you do"--Lia looked at him sternly--"we'll never do this again, and you'll never get to fuck me again. Now, do you want to leave?"

Jacob shook his head and glanced down at his crotch, an expression on his face that left no question he was scared at what Lia was about to do for Round 3.

"I know, baby, it's going to hurt a lot, but it'll be worth it." Lia pushed her hips out slightly, showing off her bush to him.

"What--what are you going to do?" he asked, his body actually starting to tremble.

"You'll see," she answered, walking in a circle around him. "Come give me a hug, first, baby," she said, beckoning him to her. "You have a hot cock, you know that? And a luscious pair of balls."

Jacob opened his arms, timidly, stepping into an embrace with Lia.

"It's OK, sweetie," she said, pressing their naked bodies together and stroking the back of his head.

Jacob relaxed, momentarily forgetting about everything but how good it felt to be in her arms, when suddenly Lia stepped back, used her foot to roughly spread apart his legs -- and then she drove her knee straight up and very solidly between his legs. He shrieked and tried to twist away, slapping at her shoulders, but her strong arms held him tight, and in his weakened and pain-crazed state, he couldn't muster the energy to break free. Lia didn't lower her knee, either: she held it firmly against his balls, crunching them tight against his pubic bone as he grunted and squealed.

"Take the pain, sweetie, for me," she cooed in his ear as his eyes fluttered closed for a moment. "One... two... three."

Then Lia released him, stepping back as Jacob crumpled to the floor, clutching his balls, crying and gagging as he rocked back and forth. It felt like his whole body had been hit by a sledgehammer and in his frantic pain, he wondered if his balls were broken for good.

After giving him a couple minutes to recover and start breathing normally, his cries and gagging turning into pitiful whimpers, Lia sat down on the floor, gathering him up in her arms and again guiding her nipple into his mouth. Jacob suckled, still cradling his balls, as Lia stroked his hair.

"Good boy," she soothed, gently removing the rubberband from around his ball sack. "It's over now. You're OK. You're OK."

"It hurts, ma'am," he moaned, releasing her nipple. "It hurts so much..."

"I know. I know, sweetie. You were very brave."

More minutes passed as Jacob recovered his senses. Lia gently moved his hand away and cupped his balls, making him flinch.

"It's OK, I'm not going to hurt you anymore," she told him, saying that his balls still looked very much intact. "They're very full for me, baby. Do you still want to cum, or do you hurt too much?"

"I want to cum so bad...ma'am."

"Well, come on, then," Lia said, leading him back to the bed and kissing him deeply until his cock was at maximum hardness again. Then she lay back and pulled her legs toward her head, presenting Jacob with her wet, pouting pussy. "Go ahead, honey, you did so well, letting me hurt those swollen balls of yours... now you can fuck me as long and as hard as you want"

Jacob ignored the dull ache still in his balls and dove onto the bed, driving his cock into her pussy so smoothly that it was like slipping into a cup of warm syrup. He held her legs back, thrusting almost maniacally, his mind in a haze and barely even noticing that she was rubbing her clit and already cumming on his cock. "I'm--I'm not going to last very long," Jacob panted.

"It's OK, honey, you go ahead and fill me all up whenever you want," she said, still breathing heavily from her fourth orgasm of the night.

Less than a minute later, Jacob reached the breaking point, thrusting as deeply as he could into her and keeping his pubic hair mingled with her broad bush as he finally came, feeling like gallons of cum were pouring out of his cock and into Lia's pussy. He couldn't ever remember cumming this hard or this much in his entire life. He spurted almost continuously for over ten seconds, roaring in satisfaction and watching as thick globs of his semen trickled out of her pussy, around his cock, making a puddle on the bed.

"Oh, fuck, that feels good..." he murmured, pulling his cock out of her very messy pussy and flopping onto his back next to her.

Lia looked down and lifted her eyebrows in surprise at how cum was on her bed--and still dripping out of her gaping pussy, not to mention completely soaking her bush. "You really were very brave to take all that punishment tonight."

Jacob glanced down toward his softening cock and touched his still-tender sack gently. "Oh, Lia, it hurt so much. Do you--do you like seeing me in that much pain?"

"Well, it was sexy," she answered. "I guess I kind of did. Do you regret what we did?"

"No," he said. "But remember, next week is my turn..."

***