All Comments on 'Ballbusting Ex-Girlfriend'

by SexymanSpiff

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I do hope that he does a number on her next. Oh, I know the next chapter is already written but still she could have injured him severely when she kneed his balls. Getting hit there takes your breath away and then the pain hits. I am glad that she kind of went a bit soft on his first two punishments. She could have snapped his dick a couple of times more. Next time she could use some pliers to help with his punishments. Maybe after she gets her time under his care she will get more creative.

William_WoodWilliam_Woodalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story for the softer approach to femdom, and completely leaving out the sissy elements that the genre is rife with, but unfortunately turn me off. For most people a few knees to the balls should hurt a lot but not be dangerous; I like that you pushed Jacob outside of his comfort zone while leaving plenty of room for them to explore things further, if they want.

I enjoyed the chosen level of detail, and found it consistent. In a 1 page story, I'd encourage you to try and give it a stronger start. For example, could have started the story start with him tied up, giving us the minimal backstory as a scrap here and there. To be fair, the bulk of literotica stories typically do the same thing, I just think that good writers can go one better.

I wonder what her trips to the bathroom were about, was there some extra element that got cut or was it just a lazy way to give Jacob a break?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous