Ballerina Tryst on Tour: Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he found himself beginning to do just what he imagined. He was on his knees, his right hand on Brittany's right ass cheek, and the side of his face pressed into the smooth flesh of Brittany's left ass cheek. "Oh!" she squealed, surprised at the sudden contact. She looked back and down at him. Ryan knelt behind her, massaging one ass cheek and nuzzling his face into the other. She was nervous, knowing how kinky his desires were, but she knew he'd never do anything she didn't want him to. She gave him a moment to enjoy her body, then she said, "All right, Ryan. Your turn. I get to see you too."

Ryan smiled and stood up immediately. He whipped his shirt off over his head quickly. He reached for his belt but Brittany said, "Slow down. I want to enjoy this too." Ryan smiled and slowed his efforts, not exactly doing a striptease, but just letting the moment breathe a little. Brittany watched in awe as he unbuttoned his shorts and they fell to the floor. He stood there in dark black boxer briefs with a grey waistband. They were long, so she wasn't seeing him in anything less than what a bathing suit covered, but the obvious outline of his erection was certainly a step further than what she'd seen at the hotel pool. It stood straight up under his boxer briefs, and she got a clear look at the outline of the head. She wanted to see it badly. She wanted to touch it, wrap her hand around it, suck it down her throat... god, she was getting carried away.

"All right, Ryan. I told you, I need this." She looked at his crotch, and she smiled as he reached for his underwear. He was just as slow and deliberate as she had been, but in a moment the article of clothing was past his thighs, down his knees, and his dick flopped out towards Brittany, rock hard and pointing at a 90 degree angle. She smiled in delight. He was beautiful. She took him in. He was a medium-sized guy, but just right, considering how tiny she was. She wouldn't call him Abercrombie-cut, of course, (not that she had expected him to be) but he had lines in all the right places, including his own inviting V pointing down to his crotch. She saw he was very well groomed downstairs. Extremely well. And for a brief moment this surprised her, but when she thought about it she realized it wasn't surprising at all and made perfect sense. He was perfectly smooth in all the right places, and perfectly masculine in all the others. She couldn't wait to get her hands on him, to caress his perfect balls and stroke his long shaft.

There they stood, completely nude and exposed to one another, both feeling as though they were in a different world. Their bodies were drawn together magnetically, reaching out through space to become one, but they both resisted. Just the looking was beyond fulfilling. They drank each other in for a moment longer, and then Ryan looked into Brittany's eyes and she nodded. "Yes," she said emphatically, and he went to her.

It took only one step and his body was up against hers. Without hesitating Ryan pressed his entire body into her. His penis naturally found its way down between her legs, nestling against her lips. Brittany cried out at the contact, feeling his erect cock along the length of her slit. She ground forward and back, coating the top of his shaft with her juices. She felt every inch of his body. His stomach pressed against hers, his chest mashed up against her tits. Even his thighs and knees were matching her own. It was electric. She felt heat and fire up and down her entire body. She could feel his body hair, his smooth skin, his pulsing blood. His cock rubbed hard against her clit and she experienced a wave close to an orgasm. She shuddered and he pressed against her harder. His hands were on her back and her ass, and Ryan began to kiss her with wild abandon, opening his mouth wide to attack her.

Brittany let go and just let him take her. Suddenly his hands were everywhere. She felt them on her breasts, at her face, in her hair, nearing the crack of her ass, her hips, her inner thighs. She didn't understand how they could be so many places at once, but it was wild and she loved it. Ryan backed away and moved Brittany sideways along the wall, she gasped when she felt something cold against her butt cheeks. She looked back and realized it was a full length mirror on the wall. It was cold and her body jolted when her back and ass pressed up against it. But it was quickly forgotten as Ryan moved in on her. His hand found her cunt, and he touched her vagina for the first time. He locked his lips onto Brittany's right nipple and swirled his tongue around the tip. His bit down hard and placed two fingers at the entrance of her cunt as Brittany cried out again, gasping for breath.

Ryan released Brittany's nipple and mashed his face into her ear. "I fucking love you," he whispered, and simultaneously his two fingers slid up inside her. Brittany froze in an arched position, her mouth open to the sky. Her breath abandoned her as Ryan's fingers burrowed into her and she finally felt full for the first time in months. She gasped as he found her inner wall and pressed into her spot, massaging and then pulling out. Ryan retreated to the tips of his fingers before plunging back in once more. At the same moment he closed his mouth over Brittany's, pressing his attack relentlessly. She screamed into his mouth as he began fingerfucking her cunt, in and out, in and out. Her pussy was on fire, and Ryan was simultaneously putting it out and pouring on more fuel. She bit his lips in angry passion and slammed her hips forward to meet the thrust of Ryan's fingers. He was bottoming out on his last knuckles, deep inside her. And not for the last time Ryan thought about just how badly this little ballerina needed to be fucked.

Brittany convulsed around his fingers and cried out. Ryan looked down just in time to see a tiny jet of liquid squirt out from Brittany's pussy. He'd never seen something so erotic. He took a moment to enjoy the scene of his own two fingers buried deep in this balerina's pussy while he made her squirt. Her lips squirmed and moved around his fingers, her hairless skin plump with desire. He tickled her g-spot one more time, then removed his fingers and stood face to face with Brittany once more. He looked her in the eyes and said, "I love you, Brittany."

"I know," was all she said.

And even as Ryan smiled slightly at the brilliance of the reference, he slid forward and pressed this tip of his cock up against Brittany's pussy lips. Brittany held Ryan's gaze, her mouth agape, and she breathed into his face as she felt him start to enter her. The bulge of the head of his dick felt glorious as it stretched her lips and popped into the entrance of her pussy. She gasped again and again as he continued to inch into her. Slowly but surely he entered her completely in one long, slow stroke. She couldn't believe it when he bottomed out in her, his pelvis pressed firmly into her own. Her eyes were wide with what almost looked like fright while Ryan allowed the full length of his dick to just pulse inside her. She felt him all the way up to her belly. They stood there, still three feet from the door to the hotel room, with Ryan's dick buried deep up inside of Brittany. The full length of her back and ass were still pressed flush against the cold mirror in a delicious dichotomy to the fire coming from Ryan's body. He was plastered up against her, shuddering in waves of his own pleasure.

Brittany reached up and grabbed Ryan's face with both her hands. She looked deep into his eyes and began to kiss him again. She alternated between soft, sweet kisses and hard, rough kisses. She still couldn't say the words, probably never would, but she could show him how much she cared. She caressed his head and pulsed her hips into him, fucking him from her standing position. Her hands caressed down over his shoulders, down to his hips, and she playfully gripped both of his butt cheeks, pulling him into her over and over again hard and violently. She inadvertently spread his cheeks a fraction of an inch and Ryan felt himself exposed to the air. A jolt of surprised pleasure ran through his body, and he kissed her deeply. He then grabbed both of her wrists in his and lifted her arms high above her head. He crossed them at the wrists and then pinned them there with just his right hand. Brittany was held captive. She'd never felt so controlled and vulnerable. She was literally locked against this cold mirror while Ryan fucked into her however he pleased. His left hand slid behind her, cupped her ass, and he began forcing her body forward to meet his thrusts. Brittany was near to passing out, and her legs went limp. She realized he really did have her pinned there against the wall, practically hanging from her wrists while he just fucked her dangling body. Ryan thrust into Brittany extra deep one last time. He kissed her hard and then said, "Turn around."

But before she could even comply on her own, Ryan slid out of her pussy and grabbed her hips, flipping her around. Brittany squealed again as it was now her tummy and her nipples that were pressed hard against the cold mirror. Brittany indulged in the almost-painful pleasure of the cold. Then she gasped as Ryan entered her swiftly from behind. His whole body spooned hers and she felt his hips slam up against her booty as he slid in balls deep. He held himself there, as he had before, simply pulsing inside her body and enjoying the realization that this was all really happening. He grabbed her by the hips again and allowed her to back away from the mirror enough so they could see each other's face in the reflection. Brittany marveled at the sight of Ryan fucking her from behind. She could see every nuance in his face while he slid in and out of her. She put her palms flat against the mirror and pushed away. God he looked good fucking her. She marveled at how his arm muscles rippled beneath his skin while he pulled and pushed at her hips. His chest was tight and flexed. His face was intense and she watched as his gaze drifted between looking at her ass and looking at her in the mirror. She bent lower, dropping her hands about six inches down the glass of the mirror. Now in the reflection she could see her own ass, and Ryan's hips bumping into it. She smirked and thought, "What the hell," and dropped her hands to the floor completely. Now she was doubled over at the waist, her hips high in the sky.

Ryan gazed at sight below him. He could see Brittany's pussy from behind as it spread around his cock, hugging it tightly. And above that... her asshole. Ryan laid eyes on her naughtiest spot for the first time. It was a perfect, wrinkled little hole, so tight and tiny. It looked beautiful spread open above her pussy and the sight almost sent Ryan over the edge. But he gritted his teeth and held back. He was going to fuck her all night long if he had his way. He reached his right hand across and spanked Brittany on her left butt cheek. An "ow!" escaped her mouth, but Ryan looked down and saw a smile on her face, her left cheek turning red.

When enough blood had run to her head, Brittany straightened up and then allowed Ryan to slide out of her. She turned to face him and kissed him on the cheek saying, "I want to do something for you." As she kissed him she wrapped her hand around the base of his cock, and then she lowered herself down to her knees. "Oh, Brittany," said Ryan, sounding like he might stop her.

But Brittany cut him off, saying, "Trust me. I've been told I'm good at this..." Ryan stood there watching as the girl twisted her hand slowly around the base of his dick and then opened her mouth. She slowly, slowly moved her lips forward until they finally kissed the tip of Ryan's cock. She pursed them tightly as she let his dick slide through her lips and into her mouth. Her tongue immediately caressed the underside of his shaft, and Ryan couldn't help but grab a handful of Brittany's nice, thick hair. She gave him a suck, and then twisted her hand on his shaft once more while she reached up with her left hand to caress his balls.

Fuck, she was right. She was very good at this.

She sucked his dick into her mouth long and deep, over and over. She sucked on the tip, pumped her hand up and down the shaft in time with her mouth, and eventually enough of her saliva had dripped down to his ballsack that it was wet and slick while Brittany fondled it in circles. Ryan was practically massaging her scalp as he caressed his fingers through her hair. Brittany opened her throat and took Ryan as deep as she could. It truly felt like she was swallowing him whole. He honestly had never known a blowjob could feel this good. They had basically never done much for him. But tonight... Jesus. What an awakening. He never wanted Brittany's lips to leave his dick. He wanted to stand there and thrust into her mouth over and over again until eternity. He was just starting to think about shooting a load of cum down her throat when she pulled off and kissed the tip one last time.

She looked fucking adorable down on her knees, smiling up at him past his erection. Ryan caressed her cheek softly, and in a complete juxtaposition of that tenderness he let the head of his penis trace along her lips again. Brittany smiled and in a quick motion opened her mouth again, but instead of sucking on him she ever so gently bit down on him just above the head. Ryan almost flinched, but she was so careful. It was playful, and he loved it. He pulled Brittany up from the floor and kissed her forcefully. He looked her in the eyes and said, "That was fucking amazing."

"I told you," she replied smugly.

"Well, it's your turn now," said Ryan. And in a swift motion he swept an arm behind Brittany's thighs and picked her up.

"Oh!" she called out, as she was lifted off the ground. She grabbed onto Ryan's shoulders and felt his forearm beneath her butt. Her legs straddled his torso, and Ryan's other hand found the small of her back. As he walked her over to the bed Brittany's hands found Ryan's face, framing his cheeks. She was pretty sure she knew what was in store for her, but she just adored this man so much. His confidence, his control, the way he was just making her body do things... it was almost too much.

She continued to smile as Ryan half lay her, half tossed her down onto the bed. She felt no shame or hesitancy as her legs splayed open and Ryan crawled between them. Brittany inched up the bed and found a comfortable pillow to put beneath her head. As much as she'd loved having Ryan's cock down her throat she had a feeling she was going to enjoy this quite a bit more...

She had no idea just what a cunnilingus fanatic Ryan was...

He loved it. He loved to be between a woman's legs, licking her, lapping at her, biting and teasing with his teeth, lips, tongue, and nose. He never tired of it. He could go on orally servicing a woman for an hour and still want to give more. He never tired. It was something about the intimacy... his face buried in the girl's crotch, his tongue up inside her, her moaning and squirming while he kissed her down below her waist. There were just so many different ways to pleasure a woman orally. He knew he'd never discover them all, but he damn well sure would try.

And Brittany... fuck, this girl was perfect. Ryan looked down on her in adoration. She was flat on her back upon the bed. She was so small and neat, pert nipples pointing toward the sky, thin, muscular legs spread open to him, and that pussy... he'd never tire of gazing at it. He wanted to memorize it, see it every day. It was perfect.

Ryan knelt between her legs. Brittany rolled her head back and nuzzled it into the pillow in anticipation. Her eyes were closed and she smiled widely. Ryan crawled close, his face inching towards her open legs and the hot cleft between them. He inhaled her scent and was over the moon. Her arousal was breathtaking. There was something so intense about being up this close to an open, dripping pussy. Ryan came closer still, and as he watched a bead of wetness dripped from Brittany's lips down her thigh to the swell of her ass. God, he just wanted to keep looking at her.

He lay flat on his stomach between her legs and just gently rested his head on Brittany's inner thigh. She sighed her impatience, but Ryan could tell she appreciated the moment of intimacy as well. His face a mere two inches from Brittany's vagina, Ryan just lay there and stared. This was a fucking dream. It couldn't be real. He couldn't possibly be about to close his mouth over this dripping hole. There was no way that he was finally going to please this woman whom he'd been obsessing over for nearly a year. No way was he about to taste her depths...

But that's exactly what he got to do. Ryan finally inched forward and allowed his lips to meet Brittany's labia. The girl inhaled sharply and held her breath while she allowed Ryan to kiss her down there. His lips were full and soft, and they complemented Brittany's vulva nicely. She moaned lightly while she felt him plant gentle kiss after gentle kiss all over her pussy. He kissed her there just as if he were kissing her on the mouth. It felt odd to her, but also so delicious. It was yet another moment when Ryan made his passion and his care for her so clear through his actions. Brittany felt his love and shivered as a jolt of pleasure ran straight up from her clitoris to the top of her head. God, she wished she could have this always.

Ryan's kissing picked up the tempo. He sucked one of Brittany's labia into his mouth, and then the other. He kissed her inner thighs, ground his face directly into her slit, and blatantly made out with her open cunt. She continued to flood his mouth with her juices, and he lapped it all up contentedly. He was taking his time, and it caused Brittany's pleasure to build so slowly. She almost grew frustrated with his patience and teasing. Almost. She just didn't want his jaw to tire before he really got going. But again, she had no idea of his dedication to this part of his lovemaking.

Brittany's smile widened as she felt him finally move north and allow her clit to become the center of attention. Ryan teased for one last moment, kissing the top of Brittany's mound and biting it gently for good measure. He nuzzled his nose into the top of Brittany's slit, uncovering the hood that shaded her pearl, and finally the tip of his tongue made contact with her long-neglected clit. Brittany was in heaven. Both her hands clutched at Ryan's hair and she forcefully pushed his face hard into her crotch. Ryan could not have been happier to feel how desperate and possessed Brittany was. He attacked her clit with abandon, licking up and down with his tongue wide and flat, then circling around her clit with the small, hard point of his tongue. He wagged it side to side, lazily bumping over her spot, and occasionally closing his whole mouth over it, sucking it into his mouth and leaving it even more erect.

Brittany was in such heavenly bliss she began to squirm from side to side. What had she done to deserve this? He was unbelievable. She watched the spot where his mouth met her pussy and stared in wonder at how hot and wet and fulfilling it all was. As badly as she wanted Ryan to fuck her, she could honestly settle for this if it was all she was going to get.

So long as he never stopped licking her.

She pulled at Ryan's hair, wanting more and more. She turned her head sideways and bit the pillow as Ryan's tongue motions went into overdrive. He was literally spelling out the alphabet with his tongue over her clit. He came at her from every angle. She felt him press on her little button from above, below, and each side. His dedication to her pleasure was nothing short of amazing. Brittany was completely lost in the sensations she was feeling. Both of her hands found the back of Ryan's head and she began humping up into his face. She planted her feet flat on the bed and lifted her hips up off the mattress and ground herself into Ryan's mouth. He, in turn, returned her ferociousness and tried every technique he'd ever practiced on a woman. He was rewarded with an ever-heightening series of moans from the ballet star.