Ballerina Tryst on Tour: Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here," Ryan said again, quietly. And in a motion as fluid as water Ryan grabbed beneath Brittany's thighs and lifted her effortlessly up into the air. She wrapped her legs naturally around Ryan's waist as she felt one of his hands support her back, and the other slide beneath her ass to hold her up. He held her tightly and securely, and Brittany relaxed in his grip, despite her nether regions being considerably exposed and vulnerable in this position. She was now a head taller than him and she looked down on him from on high. It was Ryan's turn to look up into her eyes, and in that moment Brittany felt so much for the man.

"You know how much I care about you, right Ryan?"

She brushed his eyebrow with the pad of her thumb. Her other hand cradled his cheek.

"I do," he said in a whisper. And without another word Ryan gently lowered Brittany back onto his dick. It had been standing at attention below her, and with the smallest of movements Brittany was once again impaled upon him. She clutched at Ryan's neck, wrapping her arms around him and hugging him close. He had complete control of her body once more, and Brittany loved the sensual and caring way he held her. He lifted her gently up and down, lowering her and raising her up and down the length of his erection. He lifted her until just before the moment he popped out of her lips, then changed direction and slowly dropped her back down onto his member. Brittany crossed her ankles behind Ryan's back and squeezed his hips tight with her legs. She loved how this felt, being held like a baby but being fucked like a woman. She let him enter her over and over again, soft and sensuous. Brittany caressed Ryan's face and planted kisses across his forehead as she road him. Her recovery period was coming to a close, and in a minute she'd be ready to ride him like a bronco once more.

But the moment persisted. A slow, smooth up and down while Ryan stood next to the bed. He tightened his grip on her and Brittany hugged him even closer. If they'd felt like they couldn't get close enough before, they certainly were now. Both of their weight fell on Ryan's legs, and he just continued massaging his dick up into her while he cradled her ass and lower back. He looked up at Brittany's face and saw a clean sheen of sweat across it. Her upper lip glistened with perspiration and Ryan found his attraction to her renewed. No one should look this beautiful when they're sweating. He found her sweat hot, and erotic. He wanted to taste it. To taste her in every way. He reached up and kissed her, allowing his lips and tongue to roam. He tasted her, sweet and salty at the same time, and pulled her close once more. She was everything to him.

"How do you feel?" asked Brittany as she broke the kiss and held Ryan's face in her hands.

"You feel incredible," answered Ryan. "Unbelievable."

"Good," smiled Brittany. "I'm glad. Will you let me make you cum again?"

Ryan smiled and nodded gently to her. "Good," Brittany repeated. "Go sit in that chair." Ryan looked and saw she meant the lounge chair in the corner of the room. He lifted Brittany once more, pulling her off his cock completely, and placed her on the floor. Brittany's toes daintily came down on the hotel carpet and she gently pushed Ryan toward the chair. He stepped over to it and sat down, relaxing back into its comfort and leaning back so his pole stood straight up again. Brittany walked seductively over to him, and as she climbed up into the chair with him she said, "My turn." She straddled Ryan in the chair, planting her knees on the outsides of his hips. Brittany reached down between them and grabbed Ryan's dick. She squeezed the base of it hard and tight, not letting up. She leaned in and looked him directly in the eyes saying, "I'm am going to make you cum so hard..."

Ryan moaned and tried to thrust up into Brittany from below her. "Ah, ah." Said Brittany, as she held onto his cock even tighter. "I said it's my turn. I'm going to make you cum. Your job is just to sit there and enjoy it." Ryan leaned back again, slowly. His breath was high and fast. He wanted to fuck her hard and cum even harder. But he was willing to let Brittany do whatever it was she wanted to do. Brittany gave Ryan's dick long, slow strokes, squeezing it as tightly as she dared in her hand. She remembered how forcefully Ryan had handled himself during their masturbation session, and she wanted to see just how well she could jack him off. She watched his eyes and his face, concentrating hard on what she was doing. Ryan began nodding subconsciously, and his eyes closed with pleasure. Brittany smiled and picked up the pace, pumping him faster while maintaining the tightness of her grip.

"Oh. Oh, god," moaned Ryan with his eyes closed. Brittany knew she was doing a good job, and she wanted to push him over the edge. She jerked his cock quickly for another long moment and then swiftly shifted her legs and sat down hard on Ryan's dick. He slipped inside her and immediately sunk into her depths, reaching deep inside as Brittany's butt landed against Ryan's thighs. "Oh fuck!" cried Ryan at the sudden envelopment of his dick. "Oh fuck. Fuck!" Brittany lifted slowly again, just barely letting the head of his dick escape her lips before dropping down again without warning. "FUCK!" shouted Ryan. Brittany repeated the movement again and again. Up slowly, slowly, slowly, and then quick, dropping back down so her pussy swallowed him completely. Ryan could barely handle it. It was like pleasurable torture, it felt so good. He felt an orgasm building inside, and each time Brittany plopped her ass back down into his lap he felt it add another layer. He got higher and higher, and closer and closer to exploding inside her again. Brittany sensed the familiar feeling of Ryan's dick growing harder and thicker inside her. She knew he was close and wanted him over the edge.

"Ah, Cherie," she said, "Please give it to me. Please, please, please. Please fill me up again. Please. I need it. I need it inside me." She was whispering desperately at him, and it was driving him wild. Her breath was right in his ear, hot and loud. Ryan's panting was out of control. His hands gripped the armrests of the easy chair. It took everything he had not to thrust up into Brittany. He wanted to let her make him cum all on her own. His orgasm built and built, reaching new peaks again and again, as if it might never stop escalating. He almost couldn't breathe, almost couldn't take it.

Brittany gazed down at him and cradled Ryan's cheeks in her hands. As she continued the rise and fall of her ass in his lap she looked him in the eye and said, "I love you, Ryan. I love you." He looked up at her and saw the truth of the words in her eyes, and in that moment Ryan climaxed once more, his cum shooting up into Brittany as she sat in his lap. He spasmed and held her tight, clutching to her body as wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through him. Brittany gripped Ryan's head in her arms, clutching his face to her breast. She laid her cheek on the top of his head and just held him tightly as he twitched and jerked below her. She felt the hot rush of his semen inside her for the second time that night and rolled her eyes in the delirious sensation. He was so full for her, so insatiable. She had a momentary thought that she would never be able to please him enough. But then the moment passed and she felt Ryan trembling beneath her.

She lifted his chin to look at his face, afraid he might be crying. But he was simply spent. She had emptied him of everything he had to give, and now he was laid bare. Just a man who walked through life with too much to give, and too little satisfaction. And here he was, beyond satisfaction and with nothing left to give. He was at his most basic, his most complete. And Brittany had done that to him. She pressed her lips to his forehead, his temple, between his eyebrows, the side of his mouth, the lids of his eyes... she held his face again and looked at him. "I love you," she whispered so quietly it was almost inaudible.

"I love you, Brittany," Ryan replied at the same volume. "Endlessly." Brittany smiled and kissed him. She hugged him tight, then gently and carefully lifted herself off of him, a little "Ah" escaping her mouth as he exited her at last. Ryan remained in the chair, unable to move. He sat there, catatonic, as Brittany visited the bathroom and cleaned up for bed. She came back to the bedroom and laughed to see that Ryan had not moved an inch. He looked at her. "Unbelievable," he said. "Fucking unbelievable."

Brittany smiled and laughed. "Come here," she said, "Come to bed." She took his hand and led him to her bed, pulling back the covers and sliding in naked. Ryan slid in behind her and they spooned naturally. Against all logic, Ryan was still extremely hard. Brittany felt him poking into her and exclaimed, "Are you serious?!"

Ryan shook his head and sighed. "It just does this sometimes. I may be spent, I may have nothing left, but sometimes it just pulses and pulses and will not go away. But trust me, I do not have the stamina to fuck you anymore."

Brittany laughed and shook her head in disbelief. "You are amazing, you know that?" She said with a smile. She reached down between their legs and found Ryan's member. She gently maneuvered him into place and then slid the head into her opening. She backed herself onto him until she was spooned good and tight and then stopped. "Here," she said, "just stay here inside me until you're not hard anymore." Ryan snuggled her tightly in response and they both closed their eyes. In short order their breathing was in sync, and soon after they were both deeply asleep, breathing as one, and entangled in a way that so few people in this world would ever understand.

And they slept. And slept.

The next morning Ryan awoke slowly. His heart began to race as the evening rushed through his head and he realized it was real. It had happened. He looked over at Brittany and found the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen. She lay there, asleep, hair a mess and in her face. She wore no makeup. She was naked, on display. Imperfect, but perfect. In a word, she was beautiful. In a thought, she was indescribable.

Brittany opened her eyes to find him staring at her. She looked at him and found him examining her as one might examine a painting in which they see deeper meaning but cannot quite grasp. Ryan saw that she was awake and he smiled. She smiled back at him and nodded, and she saw a release in him. He relaxed. He sighed. And he was human.

And Brittany saw in his eyes the depths of his humanity. And she truly understood how unconditional love felt. And she knew she could save this man, and she knew she could protect him.

And she was happy.