Ballerina Tryst on Tour: Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh. Oh, god. Oh, fuck... Ryan... Ryan!" It was good to hear her cry his name that way. Ryan's chin, mouth, and cheeks were coated with Brittany's wetness. He loved it. He wiggled his entire face against her and he felt her laugh and moan simultaneously. Ryan reached up with both hands and gripped both of Brittany's thighs, above the knee. He pushed her legs up towards her head, lifting her lower back off the mattress and spread her lips open even further. Brittany felt her breath low in her stomach. She'd never felt so exposed before. And certainly never during a first sexual experience with someone. But she was still in the throes of passion and knew she'd let Ryan do anything he wanted to her. So she relaxed back and let him lift her legs higher and higher.

Ryan dipped his head back down and Brittany felt his tongue at the very base of her pussy, right at her opening. Her eyes rolled back in her head at the erotic sensations of her legs spread wide, her ass and pussy both stretched and exposed to Ryan. She felt him tongue her opening and then slide slightly lower. He massaged her perineum with the flat of his tongue. Ryan could feel the girl tense up as his tongue neared her back door. He gently squeezed and rubbed her thighs, letting her know she was safe, and that he knew what he could and could not do. Eventually Brittany relaxed when she realized he was not going too far South, and finally she delighted in the sensation of someone licking her in a place no one ever had before. She felt Ryan lick and kiss the tiny expanse between her vagina and her asshole. And while it still felt strange every time he neared her rear entrance she gasped as he stopped just short and then returned up to her pussy. Amazing that he could push her boundaries while also proving she was safe in his caring hands...

While she could have let him use his mouth on her all night long, Brittany felt a sudden immediate urge to be close with him once more. "Ryan... Ryan!" He heard her say. "Ryan... come up here. I need you." He gave her pussy one more longing look, sad to say goodbye, and kissed her one last time on the clit. She grinned and pulled him tight to her as he crawled up to be face to face once more. His face was shiny with her wetness. But she didn't care. Brittany pulled his face down to hers to kiss him deeply and reward him for the pleasure he'd just brought to her. She could taste herself on his face and it made her smile to know she was tasting what he'd been tasting for so long down there. God, she wanted to share everything with him.

She loved his weight on her. They made out while the tip of his dick teased her entrance without ever fully penetrating her. His shaft slid up and down between her pussy lips, the head bumping nicely over her now super-sensitive clit. Brittany grabbed his cheek and said, "Come here, get behind me." Ryan wordlessly complied and settled into a spooning position behind Brittany, both of them on their left sides. Brittany cried out as Ryan suddenly slid all the way into her from behind. It wasn't violent, but it was sudden and surprising. She felt his arms wrap around her, strong and protective. She lay her hands over his own, mirroring his grasp. She hugged him to her, feeling like she would never, ever be close enough to him. Even while he was inside of her.

In this position even the smallest movement created the most intense sensations. Brittany snuggled back into Ryan, feeling every inch of her back and spine being caressed by Ryan's chest and stomach. He was warm and soft, and she loved feeling him pulsing in and out of her. For his part, Ryan was in heaven... his right hand reached down and caressed Brittany's leg from the knee to the hip. He gripped her right ass cheek in his hand and squeezed. God, it was so firm. He pulled himself away slightly so he could watch himself enter her over and over again. It was a beautiful sight. He lifted Brittany's cheek slightly, then allowed it to fall back down against his shaft. He did this again and again, creating new sensations for each of them. He felt himself growing close to the edge and he decided he didn't want to stop. He didn't want to slow down and control himself. He wanted to go over the edge while he was holding Brittany in such an intimate embrace.

Brittany felt him cup her butt with his hand and somehow nuzzle even closer behind her. Inside she felt him deep, deep within her. She'd never felt someone so deep. It was almost frightening, but felt so unbelievably good. She realized Ryan was pressing into her the way she had been a moment before. He was matching her inch for inch. His cheek was pressed to hers, his breath was hot in her ear. His chin squeezed her shoulder. Their upper bodies melded into one another. Brittany's butt fit perfectly into the cradle of Ryan's hips. His quads pressed into the backs of Brittany's thighs, and even his shins were glued to her calf muscles. Their feet mingled as they slid and pressed together, gripping one another and pulling ever closer. The only spot where any space could be found was right at the center where Ryan continued his deep, even thrusting into her.

Brittany could feel something changing. The intensity in Ryan's movements was growing, and his breath came more and more raggedly. She cried out involuntarily as he suddenly seemed to grow even larger inside her. She didn't know how it was possible, but she'd never felt so full. He was so deep, and he showed no signs of slowing down. She heard him moaning, "Fuck, fuck, fuck..." in tempo with his thrusting. He ground his temple into the side of hers, and she ground right back. She felt herself writhing in his grasp, using her ass to grip him tighter and tighter insider her. She wanted to milk him for all he was worth. Ryan was delirious behind her. He grabbed at her chest, one hand finding a breast, the other gripping her hip and pulling her back onto him harder and faster. They began to climax together, both climbing higher and higher towards orgasm. Finally Brittany felt Ryan bite her shoulder and moan loudly through his teeth. He pushed his dick hard and deep into her and she suddenly felt the warm spray of his cum inside her.

Knowing that Ryan was finally getting the release he'd wanted for all these months, Brittany allowed herself to let go and fall over the edge as well. She felt wave after wave of her own climax pass over her, and she nearly blacked out. Ryan was big and thick inside of her, and it seemed like his pumping would never stop. He was filling her with cum. She had no idea a man could shoot so much in just one orgasm. She moaned and wiggled in front of him, wanting to feel everything she was feeling for as long as possible.

She was so sad it was ending. He had certainly lasted for a very long time, given the buildup over the months. But she still wished she could have more. She wanted a never-ending session, she wanted the sun to come up with him still inside of her. But with his arms around her, she was content. She had a wide smile on her face as she felt Ryan's tempo begin to slow. He was still completely buried in her, pressed against her back like he would never let her go. Finally he was still, his deep breathing the only sound or movement he made. Brittany caressed his hands where they lay on her skin. Her shoulder stung where he had bitten her hard, but only a little. It was a nice, fading sensation.

She was so happy.

What an unbelievable night. Without moving away, or pulling off of him, Brittany turned her head to look at him. She was afraid his eyes may be wet with tears, but she found them dark and smoldering, still intense from fucking so hard and so long. He leaned forward and kissed her on the mouth. It was slow and serious, with an undercurrent of desperation. She knew he didn't want it to end any more than she did. Their tongues found each other, as they had so many times before that night. But this kiss was different yet again. It was the kiss of two people who knew each other, who had pleased each other. It was a moment in time where they stood apart from everyone and everything, basking in complete fulfillment, away from the world.

Ryan kissed her one last time, sucking her bottom lip and then letting it slide from between his own. He stared at Brittany, nose to nose, in that hard, intense way of his. Brittany wasn't sure what to say. Instead she just fell into his eyes again. Those dark, intense brown eyes that had told her so much during their time together -- so much pain, so much love, so much sex... She got lost in his gaze, wanting to find him there, wanting to be protected and fulfilled like this for the rest of her life. She thought he was going to speak, but then something else happened. Brittany felt the slightest movement from his hips. For a brief second if felt as though he was just going to slip out from inside her, but no. Brittany felt his hips actually push forward into her the slightest bit. She was still on fire, and everything felt so wonderful. It was so incredibly wet and sticky down there, feeling his semi-erect cock working between her pussy lips was electrifying.

Brittany smiled at him and her eyes rolled back as he did it again, just a soft, gentle thrust into her once more, still exploring her depths even after the deed was done. God she liked this... she liked that even though he was spent he wanted more, needed more of her. She was sure he was take a few more thrusts and then would slide gently out of her, but she would let him stay inside for as long as he wanted.

Then something incredible happened. She wasn't sure at first, but she actually started to feel him grow again. With each little thrust of Ryan's hips, Brittany felt his dick throb a little deeper and a little harder inside her pussy. She was full of his cum, and her own wetness as well, so the sliding in and out was seamless. And after a moment of gentle thrusting, Ryan picked up the pace slightly. Brittany's mouth opened in a silent gasp of disbelief. This was not possible... there was no fucking way he was ready to go again. Or at least getting ready to go again. She looked back into his eyes once more. The same dark, stoic look remained on his face, broken intermittently as he closed them softly in pleasure, becoming hard inside her once more. Was this actually happening? Brittany hoped beyond hope. Was she really going to get more of him? So soon?

As if in answer, Ryan grabbed Brittany's hip once more and gave a deep thrust. Brittany gasped audibly this time, realizing he was fully erect once more. Despite draining him, despite allowing him to shoot his load inside of her, Ryan had never left, and now he wanted her again. Brittany didn't know how it was possible, but she was overjoyed. And still hungry. She quickly met Ryan's thrusts by grinding her ass back into him and she heard Ryan's grunt of approval. They began their spooning sex all over again, this time with everything wetter than before. And everything was so sensitive... Brittany just couldn't believe it. Her fulfillment was complete. She couldn't ask for more. And yet, here she was getting just that...

Ryan picked up the pace. Brittany felt his body tense and she sensed him growing more aggressive, more hungry. Suddenly he was moving, grabbing her by the hips and flipping her over onto her stomach. "Oh, god..." she gasped. Ryan maneuvered her onto her hands and knees. Brittany wore a dirty smirk on her face as Ryan remained inside her through it all. She was so ready for him to fuck her like this. She looked at the headboard of the hotel bed and waited for his pumping to begin. Ryan slid in and out of her from behind, in complete control of the little dancer. He placed his right hand on her upper back and slowly but firmly pushed her into the mattress. Brittany allowed herself to be shifted and controlled. She turned her head to the side and lay her cheek on a pillow while her ass remained up in the air. This felt so dirty to her. And she loved it. She loved giving Ryan what she knew he so desperately wanted. She loved letting him play with her and fuck her. She wanted to be a sex freak for him... wanted to be his little fuck doll...

Brittany shrieked as Ryan spanked her ass hard. It burned, but felt so good coupled with his thrusting in and out of her. She wondered if he'd left a handprint on her butt, and then hoped he had so that he could see his mark on her. His thrusts became harder and stronger. Brittany was panting and moaning. Somehow the angle was perfect, and she felt her nipples rubbing against the rough fabric of the hotel sheets. Suddenly Ryan was on her again, his cheek against the middle of her back, and his right hand reaching around to cup Brittany between her legs. Brittany let out a long, "Ohhhhh, GOD!" His fingers were expert. He clutched her entire mound, his middle finger dabbing ever so gently at her clit. She was on fire. She didn't know it, but her moaning had grown louder and louder. (She'd been right about that, too...) She couldn't decide where to focus: his hips banged into her raised ass, his dick slid so perfectly between her lips, his fingers began a furious side-to-side rubbing over her clit, his other hand forced her shoulders down into the mattress. She was at his mercy, and she was on fire. She moaned and cried out. Her voice pitched higher and higher until she was practically screaming. Ryan shushed her, afraid of someone they knew passing by in the hallway and hearing hear scream, but Brittany was oblivious. She had completely lost control. She'd never felt anything like this, and she didn't care what she looked or sounded like. All she knew was she wanted more and more. More of his hips, of his dick, his hands, his tongue, his face. She wanted him to touch her everywhere at once, to make her feel everything.

"Oh god. God, yes, Ryan! Yes, Ryan! Yes, yes, yes, yes! Oh fuck!"

She screamed louder and louder and Ryan was unable to keep her quiet. But he also could not stop fucking her. He was just as beyond control as she was. He slammed into her from behind while circling her clit with his fingers again and again, and then he saw his solution. Brittany's discarded panties lay on the bed beside them where Brittany had tossed them earlier. In an act of desperation Ryan grabbed the tiny, black garment and reached up to stuff them in Brittany's mouth. If she couldn't keep herself quiet, he would have to do it for her. His thrusting didn't miss a beat as he brought the panties to Brittany's gaping mouth and pushed them inside. He was careful not to choke her, but filled her mouth with the material so that she couldn't scream anymore.

He was immediately rewarded by a muffling of her screams, and Ryan resumed fucking her in earnest. Brittany was beyond comprehension. What the fuck was he doing to her!? Were her own panties inside her mouth? The panties she'd just been wearing, and wetting as Ryan made her hot and horny? Was she tasting herself for the second time that evening, first on his lips, and now on her own underwear? This all flashed through her head at record speed, but then Brittany quickly realized she didn't care. She didn't care that her own soaked panties were in her mouth because Ryan had put them there, and Ryan was in control. Normally she would have been turned off by the very idea of it. But in this moment Brittany would let Ryan do anything to her. So she let him do what he wanted, and drew pleasure from the result. She bit down on the cotton and stifled another scream against them. Ryan had stopped thrusting and held himself deep inside her while his hand worked overtime on her clit. Brittany grew closer and closer to yet another orgasm, and she looked back at Ryan with her panties sticking out of her mouth. She met his eyes and remembered about the panty fetish he had confessed to her. It made her wonder if seeing her like this turned him on even more.

But in the next moment she didn't care one way or another as she road the tidal wave of her orgasm over the edge and down into the depths of delirium. Brittany's forehead furrowed, her eyes squeezed tightly shut, and she screamed and screamed into the silence of her panties. Had the fabric not been there to quiet her she would have brought hotel security running to the door, or at least a hotel clerk asking them to please keep the noise to a minimum... The climax went on and on, seeming not to end. Every nerve ending in Brittany's body was alight with electricity, and she didn't know how she continued breathing through it all.

Finally she came back down to earth and began to register the room once more. Ryan had stopped everything, leaving himself buried inside her, his hand now gently massaging above her mound and beside her pussy lips in a method of recovery. It felt so wonderful. She felt drunk, or high. Something. Just not herself. She was groggy after her third orgasm of the night, and felt languid just lying there with her ass up in the air and this incredible man rubbing his hand over her mound again and again. She was grateful when Ryan snagged her panties with a finger and pulled them out of her mouth. Brittany took a deep breath of relief and tried to get the room to stop spinning. She gently placed her hand on top of Ryan's to slow and then stop his circling of her mound. She was just too sensitive. She smiled up at him, and he returned her loving glance.

"Did you cum too?" She asked in a croak, surprised at how ragged her voice sounded. Ryan shook his head and smiled. Brittany felt him give a gentle thrust as proof, and it lit up her whole body. "Ooh, ooh, Ryan, hang on." She said quickly. "Hang on, hang. I'm still really sensitive. Just hang on a second."

"No problem," Ryan said with a smile. He slowly, slowly backed up and slid gently out of her, drawing a gasp from her once more. Brittany flipped over and sat at the head of the bed and she smiled contentedly at Ryan. He sat in the middle of the bed, his dick completely erect, just out in the open sticking up into the air.

Brittany looked at it with wide-eyed wonder. "God," she said, "does it ever go down?" Ryan laughed and leaned back on his hands in response, allowing his erection to become even more pronounced between his legs. Brittany sighed and leaned forward, muttering, "Fuck, you're so beautiful, Ryan." She grasped his cock with her right hand and leaned in to kiss him on the lips. She twisted and pumped her hand up and down his shaft. Everything was so incredibly slick from the endless sexual fluids that had been spread. Ryan moaned into Brittany's mouth and she caressed his balls with her fingers. This brought a smile to his lips, and Brittany giggled at the knowledge of the ways she was pleasing him.

Ryan looked deep into her eyes and said, "Fuck, I need you, Brittany." He kissed her again, and she put her hands on his chest to hold him back for a moment.

"I know, I know," she placated him. "I just need a quick minute to rest." Ryan smiled at the girl and drank in her body. The smile turned into a smirk and Brittany rolled her eyes at him, embarrassed for a moment at the way he'd been in such control of her body while she lost control completely.

As if sensing her unease, Ryan gently took her hand and said, "Come here." He got up off the bed and took a step away. Brittany remained, and Ryan tugged at her hand once more. "Come on, come here," he said with an impatient laugh.

"Ok," replied Brittany. And she let him pull her gently up off the bed. She stood, and Ryan pulled her into a gentle, loving embrace. Brittany melted into him once more, and their naked bodies intertwined with sweat, and heat, and sex, and emotion. Ryan wrapped his arms around her and held her close. Brittany let him envelope her, feeling safe and shielded from the rest of the world. Right now there was only this. Only the two of them, their naked bodies, and the unbelievable sensations they caused for one another. Brittany looked up into Ryan's eyes and swam away into their depths once more.