All Comments on 'Ballet Erection'

by pixiemuledonkey

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Encouragement

David needs to confide in one of the girls who seemed reluctant to tease him and encourage her to suggest to them that on the next class they stripe him naked to see his hard cock. David would be proud to be the nude attraction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh the embarrassment

I love the embarrassment of an ill placed erection i think most guys have been there at one time or another. To be teased by the knowing girls passed the point of no control and then scolded. How super embarrassing but also hot 🔥 in a humiliating way...love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
really hot

An awesome story, to be forced to go to a class full of hot girls, teased and then given a wedgie, scolded and sent away with your tights full of cum! So hot!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Lived this they should of kept him there and sat on him in their tights peeling his leotard off to fully reveal his erection in ballet tights.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really interesting story. Want to surprise the reader? Have the whole ballet class gently strip him naked, revealing that he has a REALLY LARGE (24 inches long, 2 1/2 inches wide)penis, "balls", each one, is the size of large oranges, and have the whole class fool around with him, including his sister, and his Mom (She could have seen him in the bathroom taking a shower, and got the badly fitting leotard for him to fulfill some kind of fantasy or two.) then, as he "comes", the whole class gets drenched in cum, and indicate that the cum has some really bizarre properties, of which I'll leave to you, and indicate that before he was born, his parents had been abducted by aliens. This should create a sequel that will cross into many of the catagories indicated here. By the way, that is really nice work here. Encore!

Encore! 🍟🌮🍕🍗🍔🌭🥪🍦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpixiemuledonkey@pixiemuledonkey
i'm a bisexual sissy femboy furry. i love erotic humiliation, Amazons, tomboys, athletic women, teen girls, superheroines, Japanese girls, flat-chested girls, seductive femboys, lovely trans girls, Mommy-Dommies and Aunties, Big and Little Sistresses, lycra/spandex, Doc Marten...