All Comments on 'Ballin' Amabo'

by BlackDahlia69

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ChainzzChainzzover 15 years ago
I laughed so hard , I cried !

Possibly the funniest story I've read on Lit since joining in 03. Living in the deep south , the heavy southern dialect not only hit close to home , but is incredibly accurate . The use of political campaign catch phrases , and the overall southern charm of Ureesha had me not only laughing out loud , but bouncing in my chair in fits of hysterical bliss ... this is a brilliant piece of comedy writing , well done Dahlia , well done !

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hillarious!

muthafuckin hillarious! bet u could outbill clinton.

LibrandesireLibrandesireabout 1 year ago

It's never too late to compliment a fabulous writer on a brilliant story. More than 14 years have passed since you wrote it, but it's timeless. Your skillful combination of the literary ("Gravity pinned us to the gritty stairs") and the vernacular ("the wimmens laffed hard in that husky way"), and your sexually playful humour ("He made a pussy out a my asshole like no man done befo'."), set in a story meant to honour a political leader elevates you as a writer. Brilliant.

I would love to be a fly on the wall to hear Michelle Obama read it to the former president. But I would fly away before he fucked her (I think),

You deserve an award. It's not the Booker Prize but, in the spirit of your story, I will gladly eat your beautiful Black cunt any time you like. Anytime!

Cheers. BK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous