All Comments on 'BAM'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 209 Comments
JDsellerJDsellerabout 19 years ago
Great!! I am glad this story turned out this way!

You had me going right until the u turn. I love the way you set us all up. Then brought the curtains down. Keep up the good work.

Kanga40Kanga40about 19 years ago
I know you too well

and realised that there had to be a twist.

I was close to the answer too. I have heard of BAMs, though usually not referring to a woman...

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
kudos

well crafted, nice twist.

esp the way the little woman kicked his butt. revenge is sweet sometimes!

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Right. Knew there was a twist somewhere

This was still a surprise. I DID think the revenge tape would be made. Couldn't see the 'kick' coming!

You're still great Patty. Love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A wonderful and delightful story

There are some great female authors on this site. You however are the best of the the great ones. I've never been disappointed while reading one of your stories and this one was no exception.

The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengerabout 19 years ago
Great

How rare in these stories, an intelligent loyal woman. Bravo.

Thank you.

jack_strawjack_strawabout 19 years ago
Hi de hi de HO!

I knew as soon as I saw your name as the author that it was going to be a good story. You ALMOST had me, but I knew in the back of my mind that a Patricia story would never have a slut wife as the hero. Oh, and a beautiful ending. Kudos all the way around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Cute

To read an author is to know an author. I was highly suspicious to begin with and then the fuzzy video confirmed it. I didn't pick up on the B.A.M. part so I was expecting hubby to come in and do some serious ass-kickin.

It was another nice trip, Patty, and I'm glad I went along for the ride.

PArebelPArebelabout 19 years ago
Wonderful!

Another great job.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 19 years ago
A Reality check!

This was an enjoyable story that actually featured a loving wife. She was also capable and smart. Great job!

romaq7705romaq7705about 19 years ago
great twist

great twist. great story as always. but we expect nothing less from you. MORE!!!

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Just Great! A treasure in a pile of crap!

And what I mean is: Simply a beautiful story about a true loving couple in the pile of shit that are cuckold stories That do not belong in this "LOVING WIVES" category.

Simply wonderful to read and very enjoyable! Please write more true loving wives stories, we desperately need them!

Thank you so much for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
excellent story

very well thought out and written, nice twist at the end, even though I knew there was a "fly in the ointment" somewhere, when Patricia kept leaving bread crumbs such as "eyes eager with anticipation".

One question though, is George still a salesman??

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
As Ralph Crandom Woulda Said

"Baby, Your da greatest."

Gary

dreampilot79dreampilot79about 19 years ago
you had me going there for a minute

Great story Patricia (as always) you had me thinking you'd really write that kind of story.

Loved it!

the Troubadorthe Troubadorabout 19 years ago
You have my 5 as always Patti

As always, I'm a romantic, and I know I can always rely on your stories to feed my needs. And your twists are wonderful. (along with the occasional kinks)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Big Fan

I hate to disagree with your flock here but some of your fans will rave about any trash as long as the wife doesnt cheat. I am a huge fan of yours but this was not up to your standard.

The story line wasnt great, I mean how was Paul going to explain his involvement and the movie to the husband after the so called deed was done?.

The whole thing seemed quickly thrown together and not the type of story you are known to produce.

But heck you are a great writer and we all have an off day.

Keep writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
quqlity

If you can call a porn story quality, this one is it. Very well done. Suprise,humor, and honesty are all important in a marriage. I see why you have been happily married--for a long time.

rgraham666rgraham666about 19 years ago
Semper Fi, indeed

Well done, Marine!

Seriously, a damn good story. Almost had me believing she was going to do it for a second.

Giggling here at this end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
enjoyed

love your occassional twist ... this is a good one ... keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well Done,WellDone

Loved it... loved the twist.. excelent work!

wolfarmywolfarmyabout 19 years ago
A Masterpiece!

Just incredible reading from start to finish. Never, ever have I enjoyed a story as much as this one, thanks for a wonderful piece of writing!

z00timez00timeabout 19 years ago
Makes me sad.

I remember when my wife and I had a relationship like this couple. Boy, do I miss her, even though she is sleeping in the next room.

Anyway, GREAT STORY!

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
Once again, a truly great story.

I have been enjoying your little jabs against some of the standard erotic over-used plot-lines. As always, your stories maintain a high standard that most authors here strive to reach.

I have seen several BAMs in my years in the Marines, and several of them were quite beautiful. You did the Corps justice with your portrayal. Semper Fi!

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Trust

Gee what a great story and a Novel ideal Love and trust. Findlly nice to read about it and what with no cuckolding or cheating. Wow look at the number of good responses here, you give other writters something to shoot for

phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
Wonderful

Another great story from you Patricia. I never saw the kick coming, but I knew the video was a fake when the blur happened. Thank you for showing that a loving couple trusts each other, and will take care of people that try to wreck their marriage. It's too bad that all the women he hit on didn't file sexual harrassments suits against him. That way, no matter where he went, his income could be deducted from. Of course Paul is lucky to get away just with a kick to the balls. She could have used a knife, or a baseball bat - Paul deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fun!

Dear Patricia, you have given us another fun tale, Whenever I find one of yours, it heads the queue for reading. This was no let down. You suckered me till she kneed him. Nice writing, nice handling of the plot, nice disguising the twist till the very end. Thank you for sharing it with us

jaggers0053jaggers0053almost 19 years ago
hurrah for the good guys!

nice to read a story where both the husband and wife come out unscathed. wife's trust in her husband never waivered.

another correspondant said this story was not your best.he's probably correct,but what the heck,they can't all be the 'best'. but they can all be good,and your stories always are.

thank you so much for the time and effort you put into your stories.i'm sure i speak for many when i say your efforts are greatly appreciated.

don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Actually, yes I did.

Yes, P51, you wrote EXACTLY the kind of story I have come to expect from you; quirky, witty and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Breath of Fresh Air

Fine entertaining story,funny, loving and heartwarming. Like a breath of fresh air after all the wimp, slut stories around lately. Thanks for writing it. 60 year olsd George

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardalmost 19 years ago
Woo Hoo!

well that's one cliche that has been masterfully turned on it's ear.

But then again I don't expect anything less from you.

One of the best things for ME in this tale was the romantic lead up that told the tale of Helen and George getting together. Damn, a bit of PLOT in a revenge story...who'd a thunk it!

Great storytelling with all the clues to what was really going on. I just wish she had given him a little more of a showing of her training before kicking him out!

So...when do we get blessed again by your writing?

noone269noone269almost 19 years ago
Excellent Story

Once again you had me going, fantastic story Patricia51! I loved it how she kicked his ass and got it all on tape. Then they both ran up a whopper of a bill on his credit card. Keep up the great stories.

X_BishopX_Bishopalmost 19 years ago
Daamm good!

Pat

A truly remarkable story. One that is seldom seen but is getting to the heart of what a "Loving Wife" catagory should be. A smart hot sexy and loyal woman in an erotic story?? Who woulda thunk it. Bravo my friend.

Read ya later

Bishop

chezshirecatchezshirecatalmost 19 years ago
Bravo

Loved it as always, Patti. Great twist, although I was sort of expecting something like it since I couldn't imagine a writer of your talent actually following such a cliched plot without making it uniquely your own. Looking forward to your next one ...

TabooTellerTabooTelleralmost 19 years ago
Very Good

This story is up to her regular quality. I liked the set up and the way it ended. She does do some of those twists in her stories which I enjoy. "Busted" was the first one I read and I loved that twist. I was wondering if that fuzzy picture was fuzzy because it was faked.

But to answer her question at the end. Yes I was wondering where she was going with the story for she has done one or three stories that have them cheating, not being tricked so their not exactly the same but close.

And I do have one or two little critisisms. I do mean little. That seemed to be an odd time for it to be the first time he calls her a BAM. Second I didn't catch that his phone call from the hotel room proved anything. If he had been cheating that could have been faked.

But that kick between the legs was a surprise, a nice one for the reader. I was sweating there for a moment. :)

But nice humor in the story too.

Tabooteller

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
You had me fooled.

Right up to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sidetracked

I was looking for a different story when I scrolled up and found BAM. Since I had stupidly missed it I had to peek. Madam you are without a doubt my favorite female author. I have never been disappointed with any of your stories. Thank you! THANK YOU! Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fun Read

This was truly an enjoyable story. Nice finish and good plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Huh???

I didn't get it...what's a BAM?

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
This One Takes The Cake!!

What is more insulting, the abusive comments or the preceding one from anonymous not knowing what BAM means?

Read the story.

Broad Assed Marine.

And Patricia, I loved the twist in this story. Who says you can't have fun with fidelity?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Unique

The twist of the wife paying back the sleeze was great and unique. Your writting is great and I always look for more.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Clever

Nice twist on the over-used "revenge" line. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
That was absolutely fantastic.

I'm a big one for taking care of my own problems and not involving anyone else. That was a real great twist at the end and I loved it. Thanks for the laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
terriffic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT STORY,,,,,,,LIKE TO SEE MORE LIKE THIS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
That was awesome...

That was funny as hell, and it was rather refreshing to read a story about a woman with self respect and intelligence and a good relationship!!! I'll be reading all your stories now, and by the way I have alot of friends in the Corps and I've never heard of a B.A.M. is this your creation?? Keep on writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GREAT!!!

Short but very sweet! finaly a partner who is not stupid enough to fall for a line of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice twist

Never let your reader know what's going to happen next.

You certainly fooled me!

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice, very nice

Great story, sex and action!

calflashcalflashover 17 years ago
communication

I've grown tired of all the stories I've read where lack of communications lead to misunderstandings and problems. This one sure changed that! What a novel twist. Great job.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Semper Fi Marine

Semper Fi Marines every where over seas i loved your story I thought B A M was going to be another cheating wife im glad i was wrong George is a very lucky man i hope there is more chapters.

Pat .

acs_1acs_1almost 17 years ago
Very cool.

I've been wanting to read a story like this for a very long time. Thank you.

droogedroogeover 16 years ago
Patricia You Are The Best

That was the most delightful story that I have read on literotica and from reading the other comments on your story I see I am most certainly not alone in that view. I just have to ask you where you found your inspiration? In my opinion the story’s perfection was due in no small measure to its simplicity and brevity yet it was a unique story with an original theme that was very well written. Congratulations are most definitely warranted go to the top of the class (but don’t take your school books with you) and thank you for the immense pleasure the story gave to both me and my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awesome!

This is an excellent story, Patricia! Thank you very much for sharing this true Loving Wife with us.

EmmSeaEmmSeaover 16 years ago
Thank-you

Found this from LeBroz's favourites page after missing it on release. (Favourites pages are a great way of having others do the filtering for you!!) Got a bit worried, thought it was the same old stuff, persevered, love the (right?) hook in the tail of the story. Well done and thank-you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Brilliant - loved it

I love your humor and plots.

Gary_LostGary_Lostabout 16 years ago
Nice

Loved the finial outcome, brought a smile to my face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
FINALLY,

Someone writes about a couple with an IQ above 70. Actually, that's not fair. I know a mentally impaired couple that wouldn't fall for that seduction ploy. Well written I really enjoyed it. Thank you LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nicely Done

Semper Fi: it's not just a motto, it's a way of thinking at the gut level. My hat is off to you for a tale with characters that CAN think with the BIG head for a change. Congratulations!

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 16 years ago
revisiting a classic - not all LW are the same!

Read and see for yourself you can save the agony of repetitios crap by looking ahead at the Hot list -and picking at the reviews. One way or another there are quite a few who stand on top of the rest - like this simple but straigt forward common sense story. Why can't they all weite like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome story

Finally a spouse with some common sense! She heard the rumors and asked her spouse about it; instead of jumping into bed with someone else and then learning the truth that they were manipulated and messed everything up! Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ONE OF THOSE

stories thats fun to read again to pick up on all the subtle references that are scattered throughout the plot that one just skims over the first time. Thank you I really enjoyed it.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 15 years ago
I almost sick canned this story,

I'm glad I didn't, Loved the ending.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyalmost 15 years ago
I LOVED IT

I am so tired of stories about stupid spouses that can be tricked because they do not communicate with their partner. I finished your story 10 minutes ago and I'm still laughing. Well done!

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Semper Fi Author

My God! You are good! I was so disappointed at the first part of the story as it read like so many others. You have restored my faith in women Paticia51! Me being a former Marine veteran helps too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it

LOL - take that all the MCPs (male chauv pigs) on this site! Oh and she shoulda put the vid of her kicking his broad ass on youtube.

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 14 years ago
After Re READING this story:

I read this story several years ago. I loved it then and I still love it! Love it Patty!

Rob Conners

VulcezVulcezabout 14 years ago
Got my ATTENTION

So many stories, movies and TV shows have miscommunication and non-communication as a premise for breakups and relationship failure. Glad to see a couple go good because they talk!! Thank you. Loved it. Keep doin' it.

Semper Fi!

Chuck_AndersonChuck_Andersonabout 14 years ago
Good, Good, Good.

Good, Good, Good Story. And as a good friend of mine would say " Semper Fi"

Chuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Communication

Semper Fi.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Just outstanding!

I just enjoyed the hell out of this one! That was a great little twist, naming the baby after him. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Now this was a welcome twist

Patricia, while reading the story I was thinking ok here is a wife's revenge plot ( and in a way I guess it was ). I really enjoyed the twist at the end and to have read a story of two people that really did remain faithfull to each other.

Thanks again, and will be reading more.

kracker1966kracker1966over 13 years ago
Way to Go

I loved this story, it was not what I thought it would be. Hope to find someone like that for myself

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Brilliant story thanks

Great twist Youve got a new fan going over to readmyoir other stories

ginrunnerxginrunnerxabout 13 years ago
Outragous

You really had me going there! then out of the blue BAM...LOL

Great read... Keep up the great work

BH

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Absolute Perfection

I loved it - I was so disappointed that you went on his word and met him - I so wanted you to look closer -

That was perfect and I totally loved the finish it could not have been better

Thanks very much

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
Yeah!

Finally, we have a real woman, like the ones most of us love and marry. Too smart to be fooled by a snake on the make. And she actually does trust her husband and confide in him, and seek his trust. Most women are too sweet to slap a guy who makes impolite advances: they just shut him down with refusal or ridicule -- some subtle, some not -- some public, some not. It is my fantasy to see a gal haull off and deliver a resounding slap.

Whew!! Refreshing! Thanks -- I needed that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This was refreshingly great!

Right on!

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Reread the story

and still loved it. You must really be a "BAM" or know one well to know all these terms that actual Marines grew up with for 100 years! Nowadays, woman Marines go through the same bootcamp as the men, and they are tough and honorable...as well as attractive.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5***** story! One of the best! Original and Creative!

That was fun! It fooled me. I believed (but couldn't be 100 percent certain) that somehow the video was a fake. However, knowing how easily women are mislead, I though she believed it and knew what she was going to do would be harmful to their marriage. Therefore, the switch was completely unexpected, but delightful.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 12 years ago
BAM is BEST!

Smart as a whip, tough as nails and loyal to boot, what's not to love about BAM. She is undoubtedly the greatest female protagonist ever. I must admit I became a little suspicious when Helen or BAM took the viewing of George's supposed infidelity video so calmly and even more so when, in her taped speech to George, she spoke of the importance of trust extending into relationships with friends. Still, I couldn't help but smile when she really let Paul "have it".

I couldn't help but notice that you haven't submitted anything since late 2010. I certainly hope that this doesn't mean that you have stopped writing because, with the risk of flattery, I think you are absolutely the best female short story writer on this website. Hope to see some new work soon. Take care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
USMC

As a Marine myself, I can feel the anger one would have at such a fake. Semper FI

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

LOVED it!!!

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha

When I first read that the video flickered, knowing that she was the computer nerd, I knew she had it figured out. What a hoot! Great story! Write some more PLEASE!

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
very funny

loved it. gave you a 5 for it.

Toylover52Toylover52about 12 years ago
Good Show

I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Judas

gobbling thick cock, his cornhole took a buggering, betrayed!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 11 years ago
Wasn't that a kick in the balls?

What a story, and the twist in it made it great. I'm glad I read it. It wasn't the type of Loving Wives story that I'd expected. Keep up the good work!

AdjectiveNounVerbAdjectiveNounVerbover 11 years ago

I think my favorite thing about this story, besides picturing a woman kicking some loathsome lothario in the ass while ranting "You stupid bastard! Did you really think I was dumb enough to fall for this? To turn on my husband over nothing more than rumors and innuendoes that I'm sure you thought were very clever? I LOVE him, you idiot.", is rereading it and noticing all the clues throughout that Bam was onto Paul the whole time. Patricia was a very skillful writer.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Ha !

Simply delicious story.... A truly loving faithful wife... Loved it...

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Paul was the perfect bad guy

The author juked us poor readers for a little bit anyway that scene with Paul in the hotel was delicious. One of things I learned after two divorces is the made by the author in this story. Communication and honesty is a necessary ingredient to keep couples on que with eachother. Especially when you are swarmed by manipulating rumour mongers. We have them everywhere. Paul was a scorned asshole that needed a confrontation and he got one good one with BAM. Thank you for a fun story that scared me for a little anyway.

ace4869ace4869about 11 years ago
Excellant

That was a true loving wife story. Thanks for the read!

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Very tasty!

Beautifully, paced and written with believable people populating it. What more could we ask for?

JounarJounarabout 11 years ago
fantastic twist

Great story and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
In the Corp we referred to them as "Big Ass Marines."

Semper Fi..

McMahonSMcMahonSalmost 11 years ago
Not just BAMs

A long overdue tribute to all service women who have or have been in a combat role - semper fidelis.

hebert100hebert100over 10 years ago
great

Finally a woman that knows and TRUSTS her man. Got one of those and boy is she great. Thanks for all you Marines out there

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Another winner.

Wish Patricia was still around. She wrote some damn good stuff.

5 Big Stars!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
PAUL NEVER EVEN SAID THANKS

and now he is AWOL...TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HELL YEAH!!!!!!

with all the cheating sluts , and wimpy husbands and conniving bastards getting their wishes on this site ,....finally something for people who believe in a NORMAL married relationship..

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
I didn't compliment it the first time I read it

However, the second, I must say, it's a nice read.

Sadly, one of the points I particularly liked due to it's rarity is a SMART WOMAN.

Too frequently, the girl characters here...well...the mere sight of an ebony shaft or a strange white willy seems to remove all common sense, love or self respect from their painfully empty heads. It is a wonder they are able to get dressed without help.

So...well done. I enjoyed it. It was well written as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous