Bambi and the Tutor - The Grad Gift

Story Info
A final lesson.
3.1k words
4.48
9.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heat69
Heat69
14 Followers

Bambi was looking forward to her next visit with the tutor but somewhat melancholy over the fact that this would be the final "class" of the year. She had grown fond of her time with the somewhat gruff mentor and wondered whether the summer would be much fun without their sexual escapades. She was hopeful that there might be an occasional "summer school" learning experience -- and hopefully one that would include Kimmie as well.

She had asked and the tutor had somewhat reluctantly agreed to allow Bambi to wear her prom dress to this final class. She was hopeful -- actually, she knew full well - he would overwhelmingly approve of her choice and would be instantly rock hard upon the sight of her. As she drove to his home, she could feel her own excitement grow, and walking up to the door she was wet with anticipation. She stood for a moment enjoying her reflection in the window adjacent to the door -- her tight, short red leather mini skirt barely covering her panty-less pussy; her tits spilling over the top of the matching leather bustier; her long tanned legs looking even sexier than usual in red stilettos. Yes, she definitely looked fuckable in this outfit. The look she was going for not only for today but for prom night as well.

Bambi softly knocked on the door, but there was no response. She knew the drill -- just enter. Without taking off her shoes -- Mr. Thomas would need to see the entire picture -- she clicked to the back of the house where they typically met for her "lesson." True to form, the bespectacled tutor was sitting, arms crossed, on the sofa, clad in jeans and a golf shirt.

"Well, well, Miss Bambi, you are a little late. However, in the circumstances of this special class, you are exempt from severe punishment," the tutor playfully admonished. "Come here so I can look at you -- at your dress."

Bambi fake teetered on her heels to directly in front of the tutor, who was now sitting on the edge of the couch and leaning forward, glasses off. He looked her carefully up and down, taking in every inch of the young sexy woman in front of him.

"Turn around -- slowly," he said.

Bambi, whose almost exposed pussy was directly in front Mr. Thomas' face, thrust out her hip and slowly gyrated in a semi-circle, running her hands through her hair and pushing her butt even closer to his face. She was potentially playing with fire -- how far could she tease him before he had to take back the power.

The tutor continued to show great restraint, although Bambi did not miss the fact that his cock was not doing such a great job of remaining composed, as she could see it bulging and straining against his jeans.

She made another circle with her hips. The skirt riding higher and exposing her clean shaven lips and delectable ass. Mr. Thomas was taken aback by her boldness.

"If nothing else, I see you have at least learned the art of seduction, so your time with me has not been a complete waste," his voice cracked slightly. He stood up as he spoke and undid his belt and zipper, allowing his engorged cock freedom as Bambi continued her seduction dance.

She wanted to touch him -- take that gorgeous huge cock in her mouth and show him that she had indeed learned the lessons well, but secretly she was hoping to have enough control to make him beg a little. She brought her fingers to her mouth, gently sucked them and then traced down her neck to her cleavage and across the top of her right breast.

The tutor wanted her. He wanted to rip off the bustier and bury his face in her luscious tits, but he wanted her ass too, as it lightly brushed against his exposed cock as she continued to dance.

He grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her onto the couch in a seated position. With a knee on either side of her hips, he straddled her so his cock was at her lip level. With her skirt now completely pushed up to her waist, she was exposed. He looked at her fiercely. She stared back, not for a second intending to take his cock in her mouth. The tutor grabbed her hair and pulled her head back against the couch. He kissed her hungrily, forcing his tongue into her mouth. She responded, raking her teeth along his tongue and not so gently biting his lower lip.

"Take off that sexy slutty top and skirt so that it does not get ruined, but leave on the heels," the tutor instructed.

With him still straddling her, Bambi slipped off the bustier and wiggled the skirt down to her feet. The tutor sat back slightly to admire her, then removed his shirt, stood up and removed his jeans. Kneeling on the floor, he slid her skirt the remainder of the way over the stilettos, positioned himself between her legs, pulled her hips towards him so that her ass was on the edge of the couch and put her legs over his shoulders.

He took his time slowly kissing each ankle and then began working his way towards her inner thigh -- one leg, then the other, and then back. He was enjoying the feeling of the stiletto heels poking into his back. He teased her, kissing her thighs and stomach lightly, getting close to but not directly contacting her clit or lips. Bambi began writhing and pushing her hips forward. She scraped a heel along his shoulder in hopes the pain would spur him to end her delicious agony.

Her plan did not work. The tutor wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her forward so that he could begin work on her nipples, licking and flicking them with his tongue. He knew Bambi well enough now to understand the sensitivity of her nipples. She could easily orgasm with a simple tweak or bite of a nipple. He could not resist. Rolling his tongue over her nipple and then squeezing hard with his teeth, he felt her body stiffen, back arch, and her hips rock. He bit down harder as she shuddered and cried out with what he expected would be the first of numerous climaxes during this "class."

"That's my girl," he whispered in her ear. "Now you need to show me what you have learned about giving head," the tutor said as he got to his feet.

With his cock now in her face, a still slightly squirming Bambi took him in her mouth and began the ever so intense dance of running her tongue over and around his tip, up the length and around the base as he pushed deep into her throat. She did everything he had taught her -- going slowly and lightly, then deep, hard and fast; flicking the sensitive underside of the tip as she pulled back; letting her teeth contact as she pushed forward. She grabbed onto his butt cheeks so that she could control the movement, but the tutor quickly grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her back and off of him.

"Just because I let you dictate how you presented yourself tonight, do not mistake that for allowing you to be in control," he snapped.

With that, the tutor grabbed his belt from the floor and put it around Bambi's neck, cinching it only tight enough to maintain authority and control. He pulled her to her feet.

"Come with me. We have a new lesson for you to learn tonight," he said as he began leading her like a dog on leash up the stairs to his bedroom.

She was a little afraid, but mostly excited -- excited by the authority of the belt around her neck, the slight and quick chock when he pulled it tight, and most certainly by the thought of something "new." As he pulled her up the stairs, she watched the muscles of tight ass and legs work. She had an urge to bite his butt cheek and wondered what it would be like to fuck his ass with a strap-on -- could that be the "new" lesson, she chuckled to herself.

The bedroom was dark and once inside the tutor dropped his end of the belt and pushed her toward and onto the bed. It was an unexpected move and she landed awkwardly. She felt a little tug on the belt, but she knew Mr. Thomas was standing beside the bed and as her eyes adjusted she could clearly see him there. She realized that she had landed on top of another person -- someone was already on the bed. They had the end of the belt. They were pulling her.

"Do not worry, Miss Bambi," the tutor reassured from across the room as he turned on a soft light, "tonight is your turn to be the centre of attention."

With sufficient light, Bambi could now see a completely naked Brad -- her sometimes sexual muse (but she would never say "boyfriend") and date for the prom. He was smiling as he tugged on the belt, jerking her closer to him and his rock hard huge cock (although not a huge as the tutor's).

"WTF? How long have you been up here listening and getting your wood on? Were you watching us too?" Bambi demanded. She wondered how in the hell this could have happened. How Mr. Thomas could have known about Brad or how to reach him. What had he done to convince Fifi to give him the information? Did he use his talented tongue and cock to persuade her this was a lesson he should give Bambi?

"You must remember our rules," the tutor spoke softly as he joined Bambi and Brad on the bed. "You must do as you are told at all times or there will be severe and swift repercussions. Neither you nor Brad will speak. Both of you must remember that I am in charge. This is your "final exam" so you need to do your best."

The tutor removed the belt from around Bambi's neck, placed it around her wrists, tightened it so she should not get her hands free and then instructed Brad to sit up and spread his legs so that Bambi could lay between them with her head on his lap. The tutor then spread her legs, slid a pillow under her hips and settled down so his face was directly above her pussy.

"I have been dying to feast on this beautiful cunt since you walked in the door, my dear. Brad is going to watch and learn a few things while he enjoys those large tits of yours. You, Miss Bambi are not to touch or lick anything."

With her hands tied and caught between Brad's legs, Bambi was powerless to do anything but experience the pleasure of two big hands (have to love football players) manipulating her tits while watching the tutor work his magic tongue on her clit. She was soaking wet in moments. She closed her eyes and was lost in the erotic experience. She pushed her clit back and forth against the tutor's tongue which was expertly flicking it and then sliding down to dart into her pussy. He pulled away slightly and she opened eyes. She could see her wetness on his chin. She watched as ran two fingers down her slit, collecting her juice, then pushed them into her pussy. He resumed sucking and licking while he finger fucked her, driving her crazy. She began to moan, thrusting her hips forward, riding his fingers.

She had almost forgotten about Brad. His erection was pressed against the side of her head, tangled in her hair. His "massaging" of her tits had become more urgent and fierce. He was pinching her nipples, slapping them. She wanted to scream out.

The tutor could tell Bambi was on the edge. He could feel the inside of her soaking pussy tighten and begin to pulse. Her juice was running down from her pussy to her ass. He could not resist. He carefully probed her anus and then, just as he felt she was about to climax, pushed a finger into her butt. Still sucking and licking her clit, he fucked both holes hard.

Bambi was shocked by the intensity of being completely filled and fucked while being sucked and having her tits tweaked. She rode the tutor's fingers and face hard, as she reached a screaming monster orgasm that left her whimpering as several "aftershocks" racked her body.

She was still rocking her hips as the tutor pulled his fingers out. She wanted so much more, but she knew she could not speak.

She looked up a Brad who was wide eyed and clearly in need of more involvement than working her tits. She was surprised he had not blown his load already.

"Good girl," the tutor commended her as he removed the belt from her hands. He could tell from her expression that she thought the session might be over and was not hiding her disappointment well.

"No worries, Miss Bambi, the lesson is far from over. In fact, the best is yet to cum. Brad has a little -- well, not so "little" present for you."

The tutor pulled Bambi up, gave her a long hard kiss so that she could taste her cum, then turned her around.

"I think your friend there is ready for you to show him a little of what you have learned -- that is if you haven't already. Go ahead, give him one of your special blowjobs, Bambi. Just do not let him cum in your mouth. Get him rock hard and then do as I tell you," the tutor ordered.

Bambi, more than happy and excited to suck Brad's dick, although certainly not for the first time, immediately knelt down, took his cock between her hands and slowly swirled her tongue around the tip. She licked down the length, carefully sucked one ball and then the other into her mouth, released them and tested the water by slowly circling and then licking Brad's anus. He was a quivering mess as she came back up and went fully to work taking his cock deep into her throat.

The tutor sat back, stroking his penis as he watched his skilled student give her friend a grade "A" suck job. He loved watching her head bob up and down. Her big tits moving in sync. His stroking kept time with her sucking. How he wanted to fuck this teacher's pet.

Quite suddenly Bambi released Brad's cock from her mouth and she grabbed firmly around the base, pressing hard against each side. She realized she had taken the blow job a little too far and Brad was about to fill her mouth with cum. That could not happen. The tutor would be annoyed. Fortunately for both, the ejaculation crisis was averted.

"Well done, Miss Bambi," the tutor congratulated her. "I think you are both ready. Get on top of him. Take him deep into your juicy wet cunt."

Bambi straddled Brad and lowered herself onto his cock. He slid into her hot pussy effortlessly.

The tutor was behind Bambi and he pushed her forward so her ass was up and her chest and head within inches of Brad's stomach. She managed to keep a slow rhythm riding Brad cowgirl style. A couple of sharp cracks across her ass, jarred Bambi. The tutor was smacking her ass hard with the belt. He then spread her cheeks and pressed his now well lubed cock inch by inch into her anus. Once fully inserted he cracked the belt across her cheek several more times and started pumping, slowly at first and then harder and faster as he felt her relax. He could feel Brad's cock working in and out of her pussy simultaneously. Her pussy was tight, but fucking her ass was almost impossible -- so exquisitely tight, like it was gripping him. He wanted to cum -- shoot his load in the back door, but he wanted something else more.

Bambi, still wearing the red stilettos was bucking and moaning. Starting to lose control. Brad was not far behind her. That could not happen.

"Stop," the tutor shouted as he withdrew.

"What the fuck, man?" Brad whined.

Bambi knew better than to say anything. She froze.

"Bambi, get off of him now," the tutor barked, and she obeyed. "Turn around."

"What do you think you're doing?" Brad asked in an annoyed tone.

The tutor was wiping his cock with a wet cloth as he told Bambi to lube Brad's dick and get it hard. She did as told, giving Brad a slippery but quick hand job.

"Now take Brad in your ass while you face me."

Brad made a fake attempt to protest but allowed Bambi to slid down slowly onto his cock. He had never ass fucked anyone -- he wondered why as he realized the intensity of the tightness. He knew he would not last more than a few strokes.

Bambi instinctively knew what the tutor wanted. She pushed herself into a bridge position, so he could ram his cock balls deep into her pussy. The tutor wasted no time and slammed into her. Again and again he pounded her cunt. He was about to cum. She was begging. Brad was moaning. The tutor could feel the hard thunderous climaxes of both. He reached up one hand to Bambi's throat and squeezed -- not too hard, but hard enough -- as the waves of her orgasms in turn squeezed his cock until he exploded inside of her.

The tutor fell back on his heels and Bambi collapsed on Brad. Everyone too spent to speak.

Bambi watched as Mr. Thomas left the room. She curled up beside Brad who was still twitching from the session. When the tutor reappeared, he had tequila shots for the three of them.

"Cheers to lessons well learned, Miss Bambi," he said as he raised his glass, "and to the mutual pleasure of double penetration, my dear. I needed to watch your face as you enjoyed being totally filled with cock. That was your graduation gift to me."

Bambi raised her glass in return. "Well then, here's to my continuing education ... so long as Fifi is willing to pay for my sessions," she said with a wink still wondering her mother had experienced the this pleasure with the tutor as well.

Heat69
Heat69
14 Followers