Bambino 01

Story Info
Bambino has James over for a pre birthday party.
1.5k words
3.63
3.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bambino 01

I wasn't exactly having a 21st birthday party, but I did send out a group notification that cake and ice cream would be served between 2pm and 4pm on Saturday afternoon and as a matter of fair warning, I tagged the notification to a selfie, just so the guys knew that the fem Bambino would be greeting them at the door. And it shouldn't have been all that big a deal because I have solid evidence that they have lurked on my Chang page, so come have a good look at your queer friend and enjoy a few sweet treats too, right? It seemed like a perfect invite to me.

Well, some people, right? Some people just have to have a more private viewing party. James.

All I can say is that James asked for it, so James got it. He could have been satisfied with lurking around my Chang homepage, but it was his decision to have his own up close and personal viewing party of me fully dressed and answering to Bambino. And believe me, the sweat wasn't going to be rolling off of my back because James has broad shoulders and a large back, which I think the girls find attractive. I'm just happy that it's hair free because the guy just never keeps his shirt on during the afternoon, which is also why I scheduled our (his) private viewing party for 7pm on the Friday before my birthday open house.

Hi, my name is Dean and my nickname of Bambino came from a funny hunting trip a long time ago, but please rest assured that Bambi survived. LOL, I wet my pants because Bambi's mom said that was the only way out of our face off situation. So, back to James' because he's the only one who actually asked for a personal viewing, which is why he got one.

"So, James, what do you think? I hope you don't find my transformation too disappointing. I mean, you didn't expect me to greet you at the front door in a bikini, did you? That selfie was a staged selfie, you know."

"No, I'm not disappointed, Bambino. To be honest with you, I was expecting something less, so good job. So, that bikini huh? Is there a hot tub out back that I missed somehow? Also, please tell me that you had a hot tub installed this afternoon."

Programming note. This station has implemented all applicable censorship rules and laws regarding the obligatory rating system because that SOB had the nerve to lift six fingers. I mean, I work hard to keep my body fit and trim and I was expecting a little more credit for making what I have look as good as possible. Fricking 6 my ass. We now return you to your normal programming already in progress.

"Well, screw you for that, James and the hot tub is on back order. Besides, that would be sex and you're not here for that, right? You're here to get your first up close and personal view of me and not for sex, right James?"

"Hmmm, what if it comes to that? Is there a rule against blowing out one candle tonight and 21 candles tomorrow? I mean, no one else is coming over, right Bambino?"

"Alright then, I won't complain about your honesty or how you get right to the point, but shouldn't there be a few steps in the middle before you go all gay on me? Also, should I get you a splint for your left finger? I seem to have bent it pretty good."

Hah, mention the word "gay" to a guy and all of a sudden, he's back to sipping his beer and looking back at the TV, right? And by that, I mean, hey, the attention is supposed to be me faggot, so look back my way.

Or I guess I could get him another beer and slip up next to him a little than I had ever slipped up next to a human being, male or female, just to keep the situation comfortable. And what I learned was that the warmth of the human body felt quite differently when you were right up next to it.

"Alright James, you had your fun for the night. Are we done here? I mean, you seen me and you gave me a terrible rating and we're done here, right?"

"Ah come on Bambino, you have it all wrong. I was trying to do the Spock hand thing. I was trying giving you a 7, I swear it. And now look at my hand, I mean, how am I suppose to cut the cake tomorrow. Oh, and speaking of sticking my knife in your cake."

"Well, I do a lot of squats, you know."

"And it's paying off, Bambino. I mean, it's screaming for the creamy icing."

"James, stop that. This is enough for tonight. Just slip back into the couch cushions, enjoy the moment and watch the TV."

"Or you can slip into something more comfortable."

"Hah, I assume that by more comfortable you mean your pants because these leisure shorts are about as comfortable as they come."

"Well, there's something to be said for taking the words right out of mouth."

Hah, guys, right? They have an answer for everything.

Anyways, we went on like for about an hour before I let him know that I needed to go to bed, ALONE. I mean, seriously, did he really say that he wanted to spread his icing all over my cake? Well, duh, he did it was about all I could think about until he left! Sorry, let's just say that we become closer during that hour, but we didn't make it to step, ah, I don't know, step 9?????

Also, I apologized to him before he left because I had a few minutes to search around on Chang while my head was laying on his lap and apparently, I could do much worse than a 6. So, I apologized by lifting myself off of his lap by using his crotch as a spring board.

"I enjoyed our evening, James, so what's next? Did you want to do this again behind the other guy's backs or are you planning on waiting until the new hot tub arrives? And please, don't answer that with how you "want to finish what we started", I mean, use any other words than those."

"Alright Bambino, let me say that you took the words right out of my mouth and leave it that. But, you know, include those other words about behind the guy's backs and stuff."

Huh, that was the second time that night that I took the words right out of his mouth. However, as much as I enjoy a good ping pong game conversation, the risk of going to far was too great, so that was the end of that long good night at the front door. LOL, almost.

Or I could see if he wanted me to take the words out of his mouth for a third time.

"James, wait. That icing on my cake thing, um, how does that work? I mean, do I stand up, do I lay down, am I on the treadmill? Um, it sounds interesting and I am a little worked up, but sex is messy, right? My head, right? You know it will explode after you explode and I'm only assuming that you need to explode to smear my cake with your icing. So???"

"Ahh Bambino, it's like a few easy steps. You strip down, you lay over your bed with your knees towards the floor, bury your face in a pillow and wiggle your buns a little. And yes, sex can be messy sometimes, so lay on a towel and get past that."

What? Do they print that on candy bar wrappers because that came out of him pretty quickly?

"And then I know it's over because I feel the warmth of your icing and then I hear the front door slam shut because you're a guy and you leave right after you leave your nut?"

"Hah, you took the words right out of my mouth for a third time tonight. Or maybe we eat the same candy bars, I don't know."

Hmmm, I liked James and I did like laying against him all night on the couch, so we did it. Or should I say he did it while I laid there with my face buried in the pillow? And I couldn't exactly see everything, but I'm pretty sure that I visible to him and that didn't stop him.

So, yup, he did it by whipping a batch of icing and OMFG, sex is super messy! Warm enough and with plenty of pillow talk, but damn, right? Doesn't icing come in a smaller size can? Which was a question I asked in my Chang Chat Room because, you know, James was on his way out of the door.

"But James, you're still coming for my real birthday cake tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, have you seen my shirt?"

"But James, what if I spy you with real icing on the corner of your mouth tomorrow?"

"Forget it, no kissing. I have to go."

"But James, are you going to bring more candy bars to the party tomorrow? James? James?"

Hmmm, guys with spent balls, right? Out the door.

Oh, messy sex, right? I did a load of laundry right away.

End Bambino 01