Bambi's Separate Worlds Ch. 02

Story Info
One of Bambi's worlds is thrown into disarray.
11.3k words
4.83
13.5k
38
15

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karipet
Karipet
1,301 Followers

After a month of living my separate lives, I couldn't be happier. My relationship with Robert was better than ever, all things considered. Our only concern was his health as things continued to slowly deteriorate on that front. Despite all that, he continued to be loving and in reasonably good spirits. Other than asking how his cousin was doing, he no longer brought up the subject of my relationship with Rachel. He could see how happy it made me and that had always been the benchmark on which he made most marital decisions.

And things with Rachel? Glorious. We continued to fall deeper in love the more time we spent together. And, that consisted of every second we could fit in. On Mondays and Tuesdays, I would drive over to the gym where she worked and take her late morning exercise class. We'd then shower, change and go have lunch. Before I dropped her back at the gym, we'd often find a quiet place for me to suck her pussy. I'd become addicted to it since the first time I'd tasted her. We'd become quite adventurous in the number of places she'd had me go down on her. Some of the more risque locations included multiple changing rooms, bathrooms at the mall and a couple of restaurants. Once, in the dugout of a softball field in a public park. We frequently misused the showers at her gym and worst of all, an empty Sunday School classroom during an Easter Sunday service.

Hellbound lesbian heathens, right?

Wednesday nights we never left her house. We'd either spend them in her hot tub out back or in the playroom upstairs over her garage. Rachel was an expert in Shibari, the art of Japanese rope binding. I'd discovered fairly early in my marriage to Robert that I loved to be bound and suspended with rope. Having my movements restricted and feeling the bite of the rope in my skin as he fucked me from behind was a huge turn on. Whereas Robert was just winging it with basic boating knots and nylon rope, Rachel had mastered things. She used natural ropes made of hemp. They eliminated a lot of the friction burns I ended up with when Robert did things. Imagine being bound and suspended face up with your legs forced apart by ropes, your ankles hogtied to your hands while your Mistress sucks on your clit and fucks you with a large dildo. Not your thing? Well for me it's nirvana.

On Thursday we'd repeat our Monday and Tuesday activities. Friday nights we usually got together with a couple of other lesbian couples into the lifestyle. Most frequently, it was Olivia and Candy. Lacey and Francesca would come sometimes even though they were both between subs. Rather than face being excommunicated from her fellow Dommes, Francesca had chosen to disassociate herself from her sub. No one had seen or heard from Diamond since Candy and I had appeared before the leadership committee as witnesses against her.

Poor Lacey's sub had left her just days before graduating college. She'd used the poor woman to fund her education for four years. About a week before she was scheduled to graduate Lacey came home from work to find her sub had packed her things and moved out. The only remnant the former sub had left behind was the cell phone Lacey had provided her. There was no note saying thank you or fuck you. Nothing.

We even had the honor of having Daisy and Piece visit us one Friday night. I spent most of the night with my head plastered between Daisy's thick thighs while Piece intently watched. The girl stood there with a pen and notepad and took notes. It was surreal, to say the least. I finally gave her some first-hand experience by spending about forty-five minutes licking, sucking and nibbling on her sweet peach. I think the five orgasms I gave her in that time likely did more for her as a practitioner of cunnilingus than anything she wrote in that notebook. It also gave me an excuse to finally be able to play with her exquisite breasts. Daisy had spared no expense in having them done, sending the girl to Miami to a top plastic surgeon.

So, other than Robert's health issues, everything was going great in my two worlds. Their coexistence was going off without a hitch after six weeks. I should have known it wouldn't be that easy.

When I returned home that Sunday night, I recognized my oldest son's SUV sitting in our driveway. My immediate concern was that something had happened to his father. But that couldn't be the case since I was listed as his emergency contact. As I came through the door, I was greeted by my daughter in law Claire. She hugged me and started to say something but was cut-off by my oldest son's voice.

"Where the hell have you been Mom?" he growled, coming from the direction of the kitchen.

Rather than respond to my disrespectful, son I looked back at my daughter in law. Claire has always been a stunningly beautiful girl. Her long, straight black hair and blue eyes made for an extremely attractive combination. And her figure after having two kids was not to be believed. Still, she looked tired and a bit worn. I knew being the mom to two young kids could be that way so I didn't read too much into it at the time.

She'd lost her parents at a young age and grew up in the foster system. She had taken to Robert and me right away, always referring to us as Mom and Dad. She was, essentially, a daughter to us both.

"Where's Robert, Claire? Is he alright?" I asked her.

She never really got the chance to answer. Richard once again butted in demanding to know where I'd been all weekend. I made it clear that until someone told me what was going on in my own house I wouldn't be answering any questions. That's when he dropped a very sarcastic world-ending bomb. (but a bomb nonetheless.) Robert had waited until I'd been gone an hour before calling Richard and asking if he and Claire could be there early Saturday morning. He told them it was important and he was depending on them. When they'd arrived, he had explained how his health had declined to the point where he needed to be in a nursing unit. He said he'd waited until I was out of town to make the move to prevent me from stopping him.

Claire reached out, gently caressed my arm and said, "What he said was he wanted you to be able to live without having to worry about caring for him. He wanted you to be as happy as possible."

The tears pooling in her eyes as she said this finally brought what had happened home for me. I collapsed onto the couch in a state of shock. Claire sat next to me and placed her left arm around my back. Her right hand was still holding mine as she placed her chin on my shoulder and said, "What can we do for you Mom?"

Richard wasn't interested in consoling me, he simply wanted his questions answered. He went on about how if I'd been here with Dad the way I should have been perhaps he wouldn't have felt the need to go. Maybe then he wouldn't have gotten it in his head that he was such a burden. He said a lot of other things as well, but I wasn't listening. All that was running through my head was I needed to talk to Rachel.

"Again Mother, where were you instead of being here taking care of my father like you should have been?" he demanded.

I looked at Claire and said, "I need to call Rachel."

That set Richard off. Apparently in his household, he wasn't used to having his questions ignored. Claire was helping retrieve my purse to get me my phone. He was too busy stomping around and mumbling to himself. He finally grabbed his cell phone and headed outside.

Claire released a deep sigh and said, "I'm sorry about Richard being so anal. It seems to be a pretty common thing for him the last year or so. Dad said for me to give you this," she said as she reached under the back of her shirt and pulled out an envelope. "He specifically told me not to let Richard know about it and to only give it to you."

I took the letter and read it. When I was through, I read it again as tears rolled down my cheeks. I handed it back to Claire and said, "Hide this, I don't want Richard reading it. You can read it if you'd like but not with him around. And, keep its contents to yourself please."

Claire took the note placing it back into the envelope and shoved it behind her back just as Richard returned. He immediately started back in hounding me about my whereabouts this weekend. I had made my way over to Robert's bar and poured myself a drink downing it as Rachel answered her phone.

I made my way down the hall and into my bedroom closing the door in my son's face.

"Mistress, when I got home I found Richard and Claire here. Robert has gone and had himself checked into the nursing unit of some kind of home. Richard won't tell me where though," I cried into the phone.

I could hear Rachel moving around her room. "Let me just get dressed my pet and I'll be there as quickly as possible," she promised.

I opened the bedroom door and started back down the hall. I could hear Richard's raised voice and realized he was berating Claire for having been supportive of me when I arrived home. When I entered the room, I went straight to the bar and grabbed a second glass. I refilled both with Robert's best bourbon and then made my way back to sit next to my daughter in law.

"Here you are sweetie," I said, handing her the glass, "I'm sorry you've had to be put through all this."

Richard threw his hands up at my comment and howled, "Her? What about Dad? Don't you owe him an apology? You owe me one too. I was the one who had to cancel plans to be here for the last two days waiting on you."

I looked at him while trying to remain patient, but his petulant attitude was starting to get to me. "That's unfortunate Richard, but I leave my phone off when I'm out of town. Your father has my emergency contact number. Had he needed to contact me he could have easily done so. I did see I had several voicemails last night when I turned it on to call and check on your father and tell him good night. He sounded perfectly normal at the time and gave me no hint as to what he'd done." I explained to him.

He walked over and stood in front of me pointing his finger in my face. "I'm asking you for the last time mother, where were you instead of being here to take care of my father?"

I could have told him right then. I wanted to but the way he demanded it of me hardened my heart just enough that he got a response he didn't much like.

"Son, when I'm ready for you to know, I'll tell you. It won't happen a second before then though, so I suggest you get that finger out of my face."

You'd have thought I'd slapped him from the look that instantly appeared on his face. He looked as though he was contemplating choking me when the front door opened and in walked Rachel. I was up and in her arms in a second. I buried my face in the crook of her neck and once again began to shed tears. She stroked my head and, I guess seeing the look on Richard's face, asked, "Richard, do you want to explain to me what the hell is going on here?"

I don't know, maybe it was seeing the way Rachel held me or the way I clung to her as if she was my last bastion of refuge. Whatever it was, I remember opening my eyes in time to see Claire's face when she made the connection.

My son, however, was still as clueless as he had been since I first walked in the door. He looked at Rachel and said, "No, Rachel, I don't believe I do. At least, not until my mother bothers to tell me where she's been all weekend. And, since she doesn't seem to want to do that right now, I'm headed back to the hotel to get some sleep." Looking over at his wife he pointed his thumb at the door in a demanding way and said, "Let's go."

Claire stood and walked over to him and in an almost subservient manner and said, "Richard, the girls are asleep in the guest room. If I wake them now, they'll never go back to sleep. Why don't I just stay here so we don't have to disturb them? That way they won't keep you up all night."

He didn't bother responding. He simply turned and walked out the front door slamming it behind him.

Claire turned to me and Rachel and with a look of shame on her face said, "I'm so sorry for the way he's acting. He's taken this so poorly, much the way he seems to everything else lately."

She then took a deep breath and looked at Rachel saying, "When we got here yesterday, Dad was with his usual caretaker and a man we didn't recognize. It turns out the man was his lawyer." She then looked at me a bit sheepishly and said, "Dad said he'd had his lawyer declared his legal medical proxy and was having himself signed into a long term convalescent home with a highly rated nursing unit. He said he'd chosen to do it while you were away and made his lawyer his proxy so you wouldn't try and stop him." Looking between us both she added, "He wouldn't tell Richard where you were, Mom. He would just say you were away. He did say you were finally happy for the first time in years. That you'd found something that made you feel that way again and he wanted you to have it full time, but he wouldn't say what."

Looking at us both she smiled and said, "We wondered what he could have been talking about. Richard is sure you were off with another man but he was wrong, I can see that now just by looking at you two."

"If it makes you feel any better. Robert seemed content and at peace about what he was doing. And, when he spoke about you he did it with love and sounded sincere in what he was saying. I think at the very least he believed it to be true." she told us.

Rachel finally spoke up and asked, "Do you know where they took him?"

Claire shook her head and said, "He wouldn't tell us where. He would only tell us it was out of state and that he wanted to take a month to allow everyone to adjust to the new situation. When the month was up he said, the lawyer would notify everyone to provide his contact information."

I sat down onto the couch and grabbed my bourbon, downing it in one shot. Rachel gave me a look and asked, "How many of those have you had?" I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I think that was my second. I was thinking about having a few more, I figure I have them coming tonight." I then reached out and grabbed her hand. "You won't leave me tonight will you?" I pleaded. She looked over at Claire who just shrugged her shoulders and said, "Don't mind me. Dad wants her to be happy. He seemed rather intent on it judging by his actions and the way he sounded. If you're who makes her happy, then who am I to question things?"

Then she added, "And if you're referring to the whole lesbian thing, then no, I don't have a problem with that. Besides, I'm raising two daughters. How silly would I feel later on if one or both of them turned out to be gay and I'd condemned you two now."

I stood up and wrapped both my arms around Claire. "Thank you for understanding. I didn't want or expect to have to admit any of this to my family so soon. If anyone was going to figure it out, I'm glad it was you."

I sat back down next to Rachel while we waited for Claire to fix us all another drink. With alcohol in hand, I set about telling the tale of how this all came about. I left out the whole D/s aspect of the story but didn't shy away from the fact that we'd fallen in love. During my explanation, Claire never took her eyes off me. She listened with great interest and seemed almost enraptured when I was finished.

"Wow," she exclaimed, "this is all so romantic. Not just the story of you two getting together, but Dad pushing it to happen as well." She then got a bit more somber saying, "I'm not sure your son is going to see it that way though. Then again nothing I've done for the last year or so seems to make him happy, so why should this be any different?"

Looking up at the ceiling, I groaned and said, "I'm not sure I want to deal with that right now. I can only imagine what I'm going to hear from him about it after the way he acted tonight."

Claire knelt and took my hands. She looked at me and said, "Mom, I love you and I'll back your play either way. But I have to admit, I think it's a mistake not to tell him in the morning. First off, you have no reason to be ashamed of what you've done. You did what your husband begged you to do and that was after denying yourself for more than half a lifetime. There was no bad intent on your part, you didn't shuffle Dad off to some home to get rid of him. He did that on his own, and he didn't do it out of despair, he did it out of love."

And then, as if an afterthought, she turned up the rest of her drink and muttered, "I wish your son loved me even half that much."

Rachel and I exchanged looks as we watched her walk back over to the bar to refill her drink. "What the hell is that all about," I thought to myself.

When she'd sat back down Rachel stood and said, "I'm going to run back to my house and grab a couple of changes of clothes and some toiletries. I'll be back as quick as I can." She leaned over and kissed me just as Claire turned to make her way back to the couch. It wasn't a passionate kiss but it was far from chaste. When we at last separated, I looked up to find Claire watching us intently. For a second, her cheeks and upper chest seemed almost flushed. She then quickly turned away and walked back towards the front window, staring out as she took a drink of her bourbon.

When Rachel was gone I asked, "Will you come to sit with me, Claire?"

She turned and slowly made her way back to me sitting down and crossing her legs. I reached over and took her free hand and said, "Okay Claire, I've aired my dirty laundry and bared my soul to you tonight. Why don't you lighten your load and tell me what's going on between you and my son?" She said nothing just closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she finally let it out she took another drink and said, "I'm craving a cigarette. I haven't had one since the end of my sophomore year in college but for the last six months, in particular, I've craved them daily" I studied her face and could see the mental strain showing on it. "I didn't know you were ever a smoker," I said just trying to keep her talking. She smiled and said, "Oh yeah, from the time I started high school until the end of my second year in college. By then, I was almost smoking a pack and a half of menthol's a day. And I'm not talking lights either. It was a rebellious thing, to begin with," she said before pausing and cutting her eyes at me, "along with a lot of drinking and smoking pot. I dabbled with a few harder drugs, but decided I didn't like the way they made me feel." She seemed to consider something for a second before adding, "except for cocaine. I liked how that made me feel too much, so I never did it again."

I was learning all kinds of new information tonight. Claire had always struck me as the straight-laced type. She excelled in college and was a wonderful and caring mom to my granddaughters. Learning these things about her past surprised me, not that I had any room to judge her. I hadn't exactly been an angel at that age either.

"I smoked from the time I was sixteen right up until the point I got pregnant with Richard. I did smoke pot with my older sister quite often, we'd get stoned and drunk quite often and our parents knew. They had no problem with that, but if I'd brought home a girl..."

Claire smiled.

"So what is it you think has you craving them again after nearly five years?" I asked her. She just shrugged her shoulders and said, "Stress I guess, that's why I kept smoking them as long as I did, they were a great stress reliever for me. I only quit because Richard and I got serious. I never smoked around him but he insisted I quit anyway." I waited to see if she would continue. When she didn't I asked, "Are the girls that much of a stress on you?" She quickly shook her head and said, "No, it's not that, I love being a mother, it's the one good thing I have in my life." That comment answered my next question but I asked it anyway. "So it's Richard?"

Karipet
Karipet
1,301 Followers