Bambi's Separate Worlds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire downed the rest of her drink. I took it from her and walked over to the bar and refilled both our glasses, thinking one more might keep her talking a bit longer and help her sleep. I handed her the drink and sat back down. "Look, Claire, I love my son, but I'm well aware that the older he got the more of an ass he's become. I love you too and I've never had a moment's concern about you as a mother or a wife. If he's not making you happy, you need to let me know so I can try and help you."

She took another sip and calmly dropped another bomb on me. "He's been cheating on me for at least the last six months, maybe longer. I know six months for sure because I hired a private detective to follow him for a week. She's a customer of his. He sees her several times a week and spends the weekend with her every couple of weeks. That's why he was so upset about being here this week. This was normally the weekend he spends with her. That was the plans he was talking about having to cancel."

She said she'd be right back and headed down the hallway to her bedroom. A couple of minutes later she returned with a folder and a thumb drive. She handed it all to me and said. "The girl I hired was really good. She got them going in and out of the girl's condo and even managed to get herself on the cleaning crew and plant a camera in the girl's bedroom that uploads right to the cloud. He does and says things on that recording that made me want to puke."

I read the report from the PI and the more I read, the more I wanted to beat some sense into my son. How could he possibly cheat on such a prize as Claire? The pictures of the girl showed she was young and pretty, but I'll be damned if she had the sensual look of my daughter in law.

"Does he know you know?" I asked her. She shook her head, indicating no, before taking another drink. "What made you decide to hire a detective?" I queried her. She let out a little laugh and said, "Oh about a year ago his total demeanor towards me changed. He went from being a loving husband to acting as if I were completely incompetent as a wife and mother. He started working later and when he was home ignored me, unless he was complaining. For the first couple of months afterward, I drove myself crazy trying to be perfect for him, but it never did any good. He still found things to pick at me about. And then he..." she stopped there as if she thought better of saying what she was about to say. She just stared off into space as her eyes began to tear up. I reached over onto the end table and grabbed a box of tissues handing them to her. She took one and wiped at her eyes. When she was done I took her hand and kissed it saying, "You know you can tell me anything honey. I won't judge you. Look at the mess my life has become. Let me help you."

I watched as she knocked back the rest of her glass before setting it on a coaster. She then turned and looked at me with intense sadness in her eyes. "I was going to say, and then he started hitting me. It wasn't bad at first. I just covered any marks he left with extra heavy makeup. I even tried to convince myself it was somehow my fault."

She stopped there. I wanted to tell her right away there was no excuse for him hitting her, even if she had been a bad wife, which I knew she hadn't. But I sensed she was working her way towards something else, so I stayed quiet.

She reached out for my drink. I just gave it to her, hell, apparently needed it a lot worse than I did. She took a healthy sip and then set it down and picked up her phone. She clicked on a password protected file and after entering the password reached out to hand me the phone and said, "And then he did this."

I took one look at the first picture and felt my heart leap into my throat. The photo was of Claire with her shirt off. Her ample breasts were black and blue in the photo from lash marks I assume delivered with a leather belt. In the second one, her back and legs were a road map of belt marks. I felt tears began to flow from my eyes. Tears of sadness for Claire and the kids for having to endure all this. Tears of frustration at my monster of a son, I wanted to kill him for what he'd done.

"Why, why would he do this?" I asked more to myself than anything. Claire, however, thought I was talking to her and answered, "I made the mistake of committing him to spend a Friday night helping build stage props for the girls' dance recital. It was on a weekend he planned to be with her."

I looked at her with shame in my eyes. "I want to kill him," I told her through gritted teeth, "I want to choke the life out of him. I'm so sorry Claire. If I'd known, Robert and I would have put a stop to it long ago. The girls..." I started to ask. She quickly said, "No, I'd have left him right away had he ever touched one of them. No, the only abuse he's directed towards them is complete and total indifference."

I thought carefully about how to word what I wanted to say next. I wasn't exactly sure of the best way to go about it. I finally decided I'd just be direct. I was afraid once Rachel came back that she'd clam up.

"Claire, for your sake and the sake of your kids, you have to leave the son of a bitch. And yes I realize the irony in the last part of what I said." I begged her.

She threw her hands up and said, "Where would I go, Mom? My parents are gone and I don't have any other family to speak of." I reached out and grabbed her hand saying, "You stay here honey. I imagine I'll be moving in with Rachel anyway, so this place will be empty. We would be close by to help you with the kids any time you needed us and I'll help you monetarily for as long as it takes. I'll even help you find a lawyer as I happen to know a real pitbull of a divorce attorney. She's a friend of mine and Rachel's and kind of owes me a favor anyway, so I'm sure we could get her to see you soon. All you have to do is say yes and we'll make it happen."

She broke down then and threw her arms around my neck. I could feel her chest heaving as she cried. I looked up as I heard the door open as Rachel came in dragging a suitcase behind her and instantly looked confused as to what was happening. I raised an eyebrow at her and just continued to stroke Claire's back. Rachel continued through and down the hall toward the bedroom. When Claire had finally ceased crying so heavily, I pushed her away slightly and lifted her chin bringing her eyes to mine.

"So is that a yes? Will you and the girls stay here and let us help you get some semblance of peace back in your life. I'll pay for the lawyer, counseling, childcare, food, healthcare, whatever it takes for as long as it takes. Just say yes, Honey because I love you and those girls more than you can imagine. Please don't go back with him." I begged again.

I watched as her bottom lip quivered. She looked up at me and simply said, "Yes."

I wrapped my arms around her and said, "He's hurt you for the last time, Baby. You'll never have to endure being with him again." Rachel came back in and stood leaning against the door frame giving me a quizzical look. I waved her on in and pointed to the couch on the other side of Claire. When she felt Rachel sit down, Claire looked up and instantly seemed ashamed at her condition. I grabbed her hands and said, "Honey, just like with me and Robert, I don't keep anything from Rachel. She knows a lot of people that can probably be of help and I think you need to let me explain things to her."

Once she'd given her okay, I related her tale to Rachel. To her credit, she remained calm and even when she saw the pictures on Claire's phone, she didn't react. She studied them all and asked me what I needed. I explained my plan for Claire and the girls to stay here after we had confronted Richard in the morning. I then told her I wanted to get Claire in to see a divorce attorney early this week.

"We know a real beast of a divorce lawyer don't we?" I said. Rachel smiled at my emphasis on the word beast and nodded her head yes. "I'll give Daisy a call first thing in the morning. There's nothing she loves more than going after an abusive husband in divorce proceedings. I'm sure she'll want to see you on Monday morning," Rachel told Claire while placing a hand on her shoulder. "I'll also give Amanda a call. She's a therapist who specializes in treating battered women. She's also a close friend of ours."

I gave her a confused look. "Amanda, are you sure I've met her?" I asked. Rachel smiled at me and said, "Actually, Bambi, you know her quite well. Particularly after the weekend before last." I thought for a second before the answer hit me. "You mean Piece?" I asked. Rachel laughed and said, "Yeah she thought it might be a bad idea to have her patients call her Piece."

Come to find out, that was how the two women had first become acquainted. Piece was a very closeted lesbian at the time and had no idea she was submissive. Daisy, being a Domme, had recognized her for what she was right away.

Rachel begged off to go get some sleep explaining she had a class at seven in the morning. When our kiss broke, I saw Claire watching us once again and again thought that she appeared flushed before turning away.

Before sitting back down next to her, I gathered our bourbon glasses and set them in the sink at the bar. I then poured us each a glass of red wine and went back to sit next to her. Handing her the glass I asked, "You look like you have some questions on your mind."

She took a sip of her wine and said, "Why does she call you Bambi?" I smiled and blushed a bit, "She says with my big innocent looking eyes and diminutive body, that's who I always reminded her of." Claire laughed and said, "Okay, I guess I can see that. But why do you call her Mistress?" I thought back to earlier. I knew I hadn't referred to her as Mistress except for when I called her and I had been in my bedroom with the door closed then. Seeing my confused look, Claire explained, "Richard was listening at the door. He came back ranting about you calling someone Mistress. I asked him to calm down and that's when he went off on me."

"Ah," I said, "well, I'm not sure you're ready to accept that part of my tale yet." She looked surprised at my answer, "After all the other revelations we've shared today, surely you aren't going to hold back on me now." I sighed and took a big drink from my wine glass. "I just don't want you to think less of me, Honey. I'm not ashamed of what I am. Don't get me wrong. It's just

that people outside the lifestyle struggle to accept it as being sane behavior." She shrugged her shoulders and leaned back, crossing her long legs. "So, you're a submissive, right? I mean, I assume that's what you're struggling to tell me." I had no idea how she'd figured it out. "How did you know?" I asked her. She smiled at me saying, "Well I didn't one hundred percent for sure until now. But, I figured if you were calling Rachel, Mistress, then that made you the sub."

I sighed and let out a little laugh, "I guess my granddaughters would do well not to try and get anything over on you when they get to be teens. Yes, though, we're in a Dominant/submissive relationship. I've known I was a submissive since I was twenty. Robert wasn't dominant but he played the role I needed him to in the bedroom. I knew Rachel was gay but I had no idea about her being a Domme, not until Robert made his request and suggested I give Rachel a call. He'd known about her for years."

"So Robert knew about you being attracted to women?" she asked me. I nodded yes, as I took another drink of my wine. "I told him in my mid to late twenties and he told me it was okay for me to have a girlfriend then, at least on a limited basis. But, I had two young boys and a good marriage and I didn't see it being worth the risk."

"So, when did you know that you were into girls?" she asked. I looked at her and said "honestly, I knew when I was fourteen. I also knew to live with my parents in the town we lived in that it would be impossible for me to act on it. Robert was the first and only man I've ever been attracted to. It was the path of least resistance for me to date him and I just happened to fall in love with him. If I hadn't, I probably would have ended up going to college and falling in love with some girl."

She squeezed my hand and said, "I'm glad you didn't because if you had, I wouldn't have my girls right now. And as much of a monster as Richard turned into, it was still an acceptable price to pay to get them."

Her next question caught me off guard. She stared down into her glass of wine and quietly asked, "What's it like, Mom? Being with a woman, I mean." It hit me then. The blush she exhibited both times she watched me kiss Rachel and now this question. My lovely daughter in law was bi-curious. I didn't push her on it though I did file the thought away for later.

"It's glorious," I told her, "don't get me wrong, Robert was great in the sack. But there's something about the way a woman pleasures another woman's body that's just at another level. They're soft, yet firm, at the same time and they don't have all that hair everywhere. I'll just be honest with you, Claire, a woman knows things about pleasing another woman's pussy that a man will never know."

Claire's face and chest were once again flushed and her breathing had gotten noticeably more pronounced. My description had obviously turned her on. Out of curiosity, I pushed things a bit further. I reached out and put my hand on her knee and leaned in saying, "And since we're being so open I'll just tell you, Claire, I never enjoyed having to perform oral sex on Robert, even as much as I loved him. But, going down on Rachel is a euphoric experience. The taste is amazing though I've noticed that every woman tastes slightly different. I've also been told I'm quite good at it."

"You've gone down on more than one woman?" Claire asked with surprise, "I'm confused. What about Rachel?" I just smiled and said, "I go down on whoever my Mistress tells me to. We have parties every month that other Mistresses attend with their subs. When a mistress at one of those parties asks you to do something, you do it. Right now, I think my count is at about fifteen different women." Her eyes grew big at that statement. "All of them Dommes?" she asked. I laughed and said, "No, five of them were fellow pets that I just found attractive. They turned me on so I went down on them. Your new therapist is one of them and when you get a look at her, you'll know why. Oh, and your new divorce attorney is one too, although she's a Domme, so I simply did that out of respect for Rachel."

I slightly caressed her knee with my index finger while I told her this. Her pupils had dilated fully and I knew her panties had to be dripping wet. I noticed her looking down at my lips and knew if I was looking to seduce her, that she would have been mine at that moment.

But I wasn't going to take advantage of someone who'd gone through all she had. I pulled my hand away and downed the rest of my wine. "I'm sure the girls will be up early," I told her, "so, we both better be getting to bed." She momentarily froze as if trying to jump-start her mind, finally saying, "Yeah, I guess it is too late." I walked her to her room and hugged and kissed her cheek good night.

I woke up with Rachel the next morning, a habit I'd gotten into during all the nights we spent together. We took a long shower together that resulted in us both ending up squeaky clean and her ending up with multiple orgasms. I had my oral skills with her down to a science by then and could play her body like a fine violin. As we exited the room, I was surprised to see Claire sitting at the bar drinking a cup of coffee. She didn't appear to have slept very much judging from the circles under her eyes.

"Morning Bambi, good morning Bambi's Mistress," she greeted us with a bit of a smirk on her face. Rachel stopped and looked between us finally saying, "Well, I guess you girls stayed up late talking last night."

I said nothing. I just made my way over to the coffee pot and fixed my Mistress her morning coffee. Claire, however, wasn't holding her tongue. "Oh yes, I learned all kinds of interesting things about my dear Mother-in-law last night. She's living an interesting life these days, to say the least," she joked, laughing as she sipped her coffee.

Rachel grinned and said, "Well how about today we see if we can set about making your life less interesting. What time are you expecting your asshole of a husband this morning?" Claire frowned at the thought of him and said, "Probably not until at least ten. If I know him, he likely stayed up late either drinking or having phone sex with his girlfriend, so I doubt he gets up early.

Rachel promised to be back no later than nine-thirty. I kissed her goodbye and settled in next to Claire. She wouldn't admit to being up all night, but I didn't believe her. It left me feeling guilty for having worked her into a frenzy before bed. Still, the things I'd learned about her made me wonder if her future dating pool couldn't be significantly expanded with the right prodding. Looking across at her, I couldn't help but notice the part in her breasts peeking out of her robe. Even with all she'd gone through, she was an incredibly beautiful woman. Maybe having a woman to love and take care of her would be a welcome change after what she'd been through.

My granddaughters were up by seven-thirty and raring to go. While Claire entertained them I cooked pancakes for breakfast. I then sauteed up some fresh peaches and strawberries with a little butter and sugar as the girls preferred the fruit to syrup. After they'd eaten, Claire took them to the living room while I cleaned up the breakfast dishes. When I was done, I joined them on the floor playing dolls while Claire sat on the couch drinking her coffee.

At about nine-fifteen, Richard came through the front door with a sour look on his face. I asked Claire if she'd take the girls to my room and put a movie on for them to watch. She gathered them up and quietly shooed them back down the hall. I made a note of the fact that neither Missy nor Mallory greeted their father. They didn't even seem to register his appearance. He could have been a stranger for all he registered on their radar. That told me an awful lot about him as if I didn't already know enough.

"Alright, Mom, I've given you the night to get your shit together. Now I want to know why you weren't here with Dad like you're supposed to be" he said with an irritated look on his face.

I'd been preparing myself mentally for this all morning. I'd been going over in my head the best way to handle him and had finally concluded that it would be best to circumvent his anger with honesty. But seeing the look on his face and hearing his words just rubbed me the wrong way. So, that plan went out the window.

"Son, I was right where your father wanted me to be. Where that was is none of your damn business." I told him indifferently.

His reaction was to be expected I guess. His face turned a bright shade of red and he balled his fists up at his side. I wasn't sure what I would do if he attacked me, but I didn't think he would. No, he was used to berating someone who wouldn't fight back. I'd changed his dirty diapers the first couple of years of his life. I wouldn't be taking any more shit off of him, so to speak.

"Oh, I doubt Dad wanted you out whoring around with whatever man you've been spending your time with. You may have..."

"Do not speak that way to your Mother. I may have to put up with your abusive crap but you will not treat her that way." Claire said. I hadn't even heard her enter the room and while I appreciated her defending me, it was likely the worst thing she could have done at that moment.

"What the fuck did you say to me, you stupid bitch?" Richard asked, momentarily shocked. He then started to take a step her way.