Bambi's Separate Worlds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and got between them trying to bring his focus back to me. The last thing I wanted to see happen was for Claire to be further hurt my this monster I'd given birth to.

"If your father would be disappointed in anyone for whoring around Richard, I think it would be you," I told him. "I mean, how disappointed do you think he'll be when he finds out you've been cheating on the mother of his grandchildren for close to a year?"

That seemed to freeze him. I could see his wheels turning trying to figure out how I knew. Richard worshiped his father. He always had been a Daddy's boy growing up and still sought his approval even now. Particularly since he thought it was his father who held the purse strings to any potential inheritance he had coming. He had no idea that all that had been controlled by me for years now. His father only advised me on investments and tax-related items. There had never been a reason to tell him any different. He was busy trying to figure out a way to salvage all that money, you could see it in his eyes. The poor boy had no clue as to the fact I'd already decided last night that his share would go to his girls with their mother named as executor. He wasn't going to get a dime, but there was no reason to tell him that. It was the one card I held to keep him in check.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he bluffed.

I just smiled back at him and remembering the things from the report Claire had shown me last night said, "Stacey Lennox, twenty-three years of age, blonde hair, blue eyes, very fake tits. Lives in a condo at the corner of State and Main. You usually booty call her on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday and then spend every other weekend with her. Oh, and you took her to an abortion provider two months ago this week. That must have been a real pisser when she told you she was pregnant, huh? Did you slap her around? Maybe take a belt to her the way you do the mother of your children?"

He just stood there stunned.

Rachel walked in the door and took a look around the room. From the look on her face, she could read the atmosphere. She walked over and stood by me taking my hand. Thankfully, Claire stayed where she was, safe on the other side of the room.

"Here's what I suggest you do Richard. Get in your car right this instant and go home. Forget your wife and kids. They live here now under my protection. Then you wait for her lawyer to contact you and serve you with the divorce papers. And once she has, I suggest you agree to whatever her attorney suggests, because, otherwise, I will tell your Father every word of what I just said to you. And, if you think I can't prove it, you just go right ahead and try me. We have videos of you and your little girlfriend, still photos galore and worst of all photos of the brutalities you committed on the Mother of our grandchildren. When I get done with you the only way your father will even be able to say your name is to curse it."

He just stood there dumbfounded. All the color had disappeared from his face.

Not being able to resist getting in one more dig I put my arms around Rachel and said, "Oh, and as far as where I was this weekend, I was with Rachel most likely eating her pussy. Now get the fuck out of my house and don't come back."

He looked at me stunned and then looked at Rachel. She winked at him and leaned in slipping her tongue into my mouth. Before we even broke the kiss I heard the front door slam shut.

Rachel looked at me and grinned, "I was with Rachel most likely eating her pussy? Really?"

Claire rushed over and threw her arms around my neck. "You are so incredible, Mom. I was so afraid of how that was going to go that I couldn't sleep all night. But wow, you just totally shut him up." She then turned to Rachel and smiled saying, "Bambi can be a mean bitch when she wants to."

Rachel grinned and said, "Yes she can."

We spent the rest of the day playing with the girls before we all went out to dinner that night. When we returned to the house, I helped Claire get the girls ready for bed while Rachel made a few phone calls. By the time we'd finally gotten them bathed, dressed and bedded down to sleep, Rachel was just finishing up. She told us that Daisy had agreed to meet with Claire tomorrow morning at eleven. She said she'd given her the details and she was eager to take the case. She'd also spoken to Piece who was more than willing to schedule an appointment for Claire on Tuesday afternoon at three. Finally, she'd talked to a friend at the local PD and given them Richard's description and the make and model of his car. She'd then explained the situation to them and they'd promised to do a regular drive by's to make sure he stayed away.

The next week was a busy one. Daisy and Claire met on Monday morning. Daisy was ecstatic with everything Claire's investigator had put together. She encouraged Claire to let her be as aggressive as possible when it comes to assets and support for her and the girls. That would leave room to negotiate if all else failed.

Meanwhile, with Claire's approval, I took a copy of everything she'd given me and gave it to Robert's lawyer. I asked him to send it to him along with a letter from me describing what had occurred with Richard. I also slipped in how much I missed him and loved him. I told him how I understood his reasoning, even if I didn't agree. I asked him to promise me that I would be his first call when he was ready to make contact and that I couldn't wait to visit him. I meant every word I wrote, too.

On Tuesday I asked Candy to sit with the girls while I took Claire to see Piece. She didn't say what they discussed, and I didn't ask her. It was clear though that she'd been crying when she came out. She even seemed a lot lighter in spirit taking the time to tease me a bit.

"Now Amanda I can see you being attracted to. Even I can admit she's hot." Claire said flushing at her admission. "Daisy, well I don't quite get that one," she teased.

I grinned and said, "While Daisy isn't really to my tastes physically she does have her attractive qualities. I'm submissive and I love giving up control to a strong and confident woman. I love not having to struggle with guilt or preconceived notions of society regarding the things that turn me on. I just turn all that over to my Domme and she makes all those decisions for me. Rachel picks my clothes, she orders my food, she's even taken control of my finances. She gives me an allowance every week and has me in the best shape of my life. At the same time, she loves me unconditionally and I never want for anything. And the sex, Claire, Oh God is it good. I've come so hard I've blacked out several times. There have been some nights I couldn't have counted the times I came on all my fingers and toes."

Though I was driving I could still see her staring at me. I didn't have to even look at her to tell my words had turned her on. I could hear the change in her breathing.

"So you trust her with your money?" Claire asked me.

I nodded my head yes and said, "I trust her with my life. But, if you mean her stealing my money then no, I'm not remotely concerned with that. As much money as Robert and I got in his settlement, she got far more when she sold the business her parents left her. Rachel never has to work a day in her life if she doesn't want to. She does what she does because she enjoys it and it keeps her in shape."

She seemed to quietly consider my words for a few miles before almost shyly asking, "What's it like being dominated?" she asked while looking out the passenger window.

I stared straight ahead and smiled saying," What specifically are you wanting to know?"

Looking down at her hands she almost mumbled, "D...does she ever hurt you?"

I took a quick glance over at her and she was indeed flushed. My entire journey seemed to turn her on. I was starting to believe that my Daughter-in-law had some definite lesbian submissive leanings.

"Well, that depends on what you mean by hurt. Does she burn me with cigarettes or shock me with a cattle prod? No. Does she use sensual pain to enhance things for me? Definitely so." I tried to explain.

She looked over at me with a confused look. "Sensual Pain?" she asked.

"It's something that can be highly uncomfortable. Bordering right on the edge of actual pain at times. Pain causes the brain to release endorphins into the bloodstream. Endorphins can boost the pleasure sensations we feel. For instance, I like to be tied up with rope and suspended in the air. The feel of the rope biting into my skin and the shock of being unable to move at all is exquisite to me. Tie that with my Mistress fingering me or fucking me with a strap-on and I come hard over and over. I've been restrained and had spring-loaded clothespins attached to my nipples, clit, both sides of my labia, my thighs, all at the same time. I think my record is forty so far. The whole time it was going on I had a vibrating egg inside of me going at full blast." I said, even though I was afraid I was giving her too much information.

She quietly sat there and listened. Her breathing was quick and shallow and I swear I could see her nipples poking through her top. She was hanging on my every word.

"Being a sub is the most fulfilling thing I've ever done other than being a Mother. Giving myself totally to Rachel, making her my everything and giving her complete dominion over my body and mind, well, it makes me feel whole." I said honestly.

She hesitated a moment and then asked, "But what if she hurts you or tries to make you do something wrong?"

I shook my head no. "This Chapter we're a part of, it's kind of like a local union of Dommes and subs. There are rules of conduct for both. Dommes are never to ask a sub to do anything that might cause real bodily harm. Nor are they ever to do anything to their sub that would harm them. They don't leave any permanent marks on us. They're also required to care for us emotionally. The things they do to us can be physically and emotionally taxing. So after they do them they have to be fully supportive and caring to us."

A thought occurred to me that I believed might help better understand things. "You know, the sub is the one with all the real power in the relationship."

That thought seemed to confuse her. She screwed her face up and said, "How's that? They're doing what they are told to do or having things done to them. That doesn't seem all that powerful to me."

I realized most people thought that when it came to D/s couples, so it didn't surprise me that she felt the same way.

"Yes, but a Domme can't do any of those things if a sub isn't willing to let them. If we don't submit, then they have nothing. What power they do have, we willingly give to them."

I saw her nod her head as if finally understanding the point I was making. After that, I changed the subject not wanting her to think I was pushing an agenda, even though I kind of was.

That Friday night, Rachel and I finally went back to her house. I spent the day packing up my clothes and anything I thought I might need. We kissed the girls goodbye and assured Claire that the police would regularly be watching the house. I made sure she was completely familiar with the security system and had the codes needed.

"We're just a phone call away," I assured her, "If you do need us we can be here in fifteen minutes."

I hugged her goodbye with her clinging to me for a few seconds longer than necessary. When we finally did part, she looked apprehensive but said nothing. I promised her I'd give her a call before it got too late.

That night we had Olivia, Candy, Daisy, and Piece over for dinner. We discussed all the happenings of the past week. Piece of course was somewhat reticent to take part in the discussion too deeply. She had to be careful about what she said because of doctor/patient confidentiality. I think we all came to the consensus that my husband likely loved me too much for his own good and my asshole son only loved himself.

Of course, after we'd eaten and cleaned up we all headed up to the playroom for a little fun. My first act was to ask to go down on Daisy. Like I'd mentioned to Claire, I may not have found her physically attractive, but the submissive side of me was drawn to her confidence and self-assurance. It also didn't hurt that she was extremely good with her fingers and a strap-on.

She accepted my offer and I soon had my head buried between her legs working a little oral magic on her pussy. To my right, I could see Piece using her left breast to rub against Rachel's clit. Meanwhile, Olivia sat on her former Mistress's face while Candy appeared to be using her tongue to attempt to penetrate Piece's delectable little asshole. After I'd brought Daisy to several orgasms, she repaid me by using the large black strap-on she preferred to stretch my pussy to its limit. Rachel referred to the particular sexual implement as Big Ben. She'd received it as a gift from a British friend, so the name was doubly appropriate. Big Ben was ten inches long and as big around as a can of shaving cream. I particularly enjoyed it's girth as it reminded me of Robert. Daisy knew how to use it too and soon had me coming hard as she continued to fuck me hard through my orgasm. Within minutes of the first one ending a second followed.

When I recovered, I looked around and noticed that Rachel had Candy strapped into the octagon. She was using a riding crop on the inside of the young woman's thighs. I noticed her tiny breasts were adorned with nipple clamps that Rachel would periodically use to stretch them away from her body. The little tart seemed to be enjoying the mild torture as she was moaning loud enough to be heard across the room. Olivia had Piece strapped to a spanking bench with an anal hook buried in her ass. A metal cord ran the length of her back and attached it to a choker collar that was placed around her throat. It forced her to keep her head up or risk choking herself and driving the hook deeper into her ass. Meanwhile, Olivia was behind her fucking her wet cunt with a thick dildo. While she rode the beautiful blonde she spanked her ass repeatedly with her hand.

When playtime was over we all headed out onto the back deck to wind down. Candy and Piece weren't drinking because they would be driving their Mistresses home. The rest of us were enjoying a good cabernet that Daisy had managed to procure while Olivia stood off to the side and fed her cancer genes. Daisy and Rachel were engaged in a conversation while Candy took turns massaging their feet. I wandered over to Rachel's outdoor kitchen where Piece was busy making herself a fruit smoothie.

"Hey girl, I have a question for you if you don't mind," I asked her.

She smiled at me and said, "Sure Bambi."

I took a moment to think of how to word my query so she could answer it. I finally decided there was no sly way to ask what I wanted that would make it okay for her to answer. so instead I said, "You know what, never mind."

As I turned to walk away she grabbed my arm and said, "Look, I don't know whether I can answer whatever questions you have, but why don't you go ahead and ask it and let me see what I can do."

"Thank you. I'll just be direct and if you can't answer I understand. After spending some time with her, do you think Claire might have some submissive tendencies." I asked her in a low voice.

She closed her eyes as if in thought and after a moment leaned in close to me and said in almost a whisper, "Based off of the things that were discussed earlier at dinner as well as what you were already privy to, I'd say she has some definite submissive tendencies. Of course, that opinion isn't based on anything she revealed to me in therapy you understand?"

I put my hand on her shoulder and answered, "Of course. I knew you would never break her confidence. I would never ask you to either."

She cocked an eye at me and said, "Now I have a question for you. Why the curiosity?"

I gave her a coy smile and replied, "Let's just say I have my reasons and leave it at that. And, can we keep the fact that I asked between us for now?"

She laughed and nodded yes saying, "Of course, us subby's have to look out for each other." She then got a more serious look and said, "Claire needs stability right now. She needs to know she can trust and depend on the people in her immediate life. So be careful that whenever you engage with her that you are constantly reaffirming to her through your words and actions that she can rely on you to have her best interest in mind."

I assured her I would then helped her clean and tidy up the kitchen area. We then made our way over to help Candy in servicing our Mistress's. After another short orgy where I licked and sucked Olivia's pussy while Daisy bent Candy over one of the deck chairs and finger fucked her. Piece went down on Olivia.

After everyone had gone, I lay in our bed snuggling my head against Rachel's breast while she slowly stroked my hair. I had decided on what would be the final test of my training. I would be required to select a straight woman and then seduce and dominate her. I had to make her my submissive pet. I'd been putting it off because I was struggling with making my choice about who to approach. There was no doubt in my mind now that Claire was a perfect choice. She was bicurious, and based off our everything I knew about her was almost certainly submissive. I'd just been trying to decide if it was the best thing for her. In the end, all I had to go on were my own experiences. Based on that, I saw no reason to believe it couldn't make her every bit as happy and it had me. Now I just had to get Ms. Rachel to sign off on my target.

"Mistress?" I asked, tilting my head so I could look up at her.

She smiled down at me and said, "Yes, Baby."

"I've selected the woman I want to turn and make my pet," I told her.

She just smiled and said, "And when exactly do you plan to seduce your Daughter-in-law."

I sat up and gave her an exasperated look. She always seemed to know my mind, but this time she had surprised me. "How did you know?" I asked her. She reached over and stroked my cheek with one hand while she caressed the side of my breast with the arm she had around me. "I'm a Domme, Baby. I can spot a potential submissive a mile away. I was wondering if you had picked up on it as well. I was hoping you would and I think she would do well in the lifestyle if you can pull it off."

I leaned in and softly kissed her lips. I nibbled and sucked on her plump lower lip before seizing her mouth and plunging my tongue into it. She responded to my kiss dashing her tongue against mine before finally wrapping her lips around mine and sucking on it. When we finally broke our kiss I slid down her body giving ample attention to both her nipples. I sucked hard on them while flicking my tongue. She moaned in response to the attention I was giving her breasts. I could feel her wetness beginning to coat my bare stomach as I drug my tongue down her stomach, pausing to dip it into her belly button.

When I reached my destination between her legs, I took the time to kiss both of her inner thighs licking back and forth. When I felt I'd teased her enough I used the finger of my right hand to spread her lips apart exposing her clit. I then looked up at her and smiled.

"She's already mine, Mistress. She just doesn't know it yet." And, with that, I buried my tongue inside her.