Bambi's Separate Worlds Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber reached across and took my hand. With sincerity in her eyes, she said, "I promise you. You have my word that I will honor any commitment I make to him."

I felt more at ease in the days that followed regarding Amber and Ryan looking after the girls. The two young angels seemed to take to Amber almost instantly. Of course, she was used to dealing with young kids and seemed to have a natural inclination towards speaking to them on their level.

Claire and Lacey seemed to take to her as well. Claire had always loved Ryan and seemed thrilled to find that he had finally found someone that could fill that empty spot in his life. I was the only one besides Rachel that knew of Amber's submissive lesbian predilection. Rachel had taken the time after I told her to invite Amber for a soak in the hot tub so she could converse with the girl. She'd questioned her about her past and came away reasonably sure that any concerns I had regarding the young woman were unfounded.

We took off for Cancun and our adults-only, all-inclusive resort on a Friday morning. After everyone had purchased their airline tickets, Rachel had paid to upgrade everyone to first-class. She made sure we were all seated close to one another. We all enjoyed a glass of complimentary champagne after takeoff and, in no time, were landing in Mexico. After collecting our luggage, the six of them made their way outside, where they were met by a luxurious extended SUV sent to pick them up by the resort.

I had tried to get Rachel to split the cost of the vacation with me. She had insisted on covering the charges and had spared no expense in doing so. She and I were staying in a penthouse suite. The middle-aged woman who escorted us to our room seemed non-plussed when I stripped down to nothing at our suite's front door. This particular resort catered exclusively to couples and was well known for its party atmosphere. She'd likely seen much more risque behavior than my nudity. She did seem to take not of my collar, staring at it briefly.

We met our counterparts in the lobby and made our way into one of the restaurants for lunch. Candy wore a french braid in her hair and was dressed in a Hello Kitty t-shirt and a very short skirt, the little tart actually carried a tiny teddy bear with her. Olivia obviously liked emphasizing her sub's youthful appearance.

Lacey and Claire, however, couldn't seem to keep their hands off one another. The pair was so obviously in love with one another a blind man could see it. There were constant little touches and caresses, and the way they stared into one another's eyes was so sweet it could cause diabetes.

While Candy went and had her hair braided, I had a drink in the main bar," Olivia said with a mischievous smile on her face. "There's like twelve girls here for their ten year Chi Omega sorority reunion. Several of them have aged very nicely. I think that Candy and I might see if they want to relive some of those naughty things they did in college." Turning to look at Candy, Olivia said, "Does that sound good to you, little one?"

Candy hugged at her teddy bear and said, "Yes, Mistress, I'm always up to eat fresh pussy from a hot girl."

Teasing my young friend, I leaned in close to her ear and said, "Slut."

Tilting her head to the side and offering me a coy smile, Candy wiggled her eyebrows and said, "For you, Mistress Bambi, I'll be a slut any day."

"Stop trying to seduce my submissive, Bambi," Olivia said in mock sternness.

"Ha," Rachel said. "She apparently doesn't have to try all that hard. Every time the two sluts are alone together for more than five minutes, one of them is eating the other's pussy."

I smiled but said nothing. There was no defense against the truth. Candy, however, decided she would defend us both. "Well, you Mistress's had me eating Bambi's pussy five minutes after I first met her. So I figured it must be a thing," she said, trying to sound as sweet and innocent as possible.

Rachel and Olivia shared a look between them before bursting out laughing. I would have joined them if I wasn't already concentrating on the fact Candy's little fingers had crept between my legs and were rubbing the tight crotch of the shorts I wore.

"What about you two?" Rachel asked Lacey and Claire.

Lacey finally managed to tear her eyes away from Claire. "Finally, having some extended time away from the girls. I think the two of us might spend some time together getting reacquainted. Then we'll go from there."

Rachel and Olivia went back to talking. I'm not sure about what because my attention was torn between Lacey and Grace and the fact Candy had managed to undo the clasp on my shorts and lower my zipper. The little tart was now dragging her slutty little fingers through my cleft with a devious smile on her face.

Whatever was up between Lacey and Grace would have to wait. I could feel a climax growing, and it wasn't until I felt Rachel's hand on mine that I realized she was talking to me.

"Am I going to have to put you over my knee, Bambi?" she asked me teasingly. Although I knew she wouldn't hesitate to do it.

Flushing and fighting back a groan from the stimulation, Candy's fingers were tantalizing me with under the table. I sighed and said, "Sorry Mistress, I was distracted. What was it you were saying?"

"I was wondering whether you wanted to help Olivia and Candy with their Chi Omega problem. Or maybe you'd rather seduce that cute maid that was eyeing you when we got here?"

A small groan escaped my lips. I was so close to coming but knew I would need permission from Rachel to do so.

"May I come, Mistress?" I asked without preamble.

Rachel looked at me and then around me at Candy. If you weren't paying direct attention, it was easy to miss what she was doing. I watched as Rachel leaned over and said something to Olivia, who briefly glanced at Candy and me before laughing.

Leaning back my way, Rachel said, "If you can do so without drawing too much attention, then yes, you may come."

Instantly the dam holding back my climax broke. Both my hands grasped the table, and my thighs quivered. I could feel the walls of my cunt clamp down on Candy's naughty fingers as juices gushed from my opening.

When the convulsions in my pussy had finally come to an end. We all watched as Candy withdrew her fingers from under the table. The little minx batted her eyes in innocence as she sucked my cream from each finger, one by one.

Rachel shook her head. I looked at her sheepishly and said, "I'm sorry, Mistress."

Rachel leaned over and kissed my lips softly. "You don't have anything to be sorry for sexy. We're here to celebrate, let loose, relax, and be naughty. You two just got a head start on the rest of us. At least you didn't forget to ask permission to come, because then we would have had a problem."

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied, "I love you."

Rachel kissed me again and returned my declaration of affection. She then repeated her earlier question.

"Why can't we do both?" I asked.

Olivia laughed. "Spoken like a true lesbian slut."

The next morning Rachel and I timed it perfectly so that I could best begin my seduction of our maid. We selectively left a strapon and four leather cuffs with the under the bed straps lying on the comforter. The strapon was the same one that Rachel had used on me the night before, and it was still coated with my juices.

Rachel then checked the hallway and let me know as soon as the maid entered the room before ours. I got undressed and prepared everything for my shower. When Rachel returned and told me the maid was beginning to empty the trash from the next room, I got into the shower. Rachel had noticed when the maid was working further down the hall that the last thing she did before vacuuming was to take out the trash. It took her slightly less than five minutes to vacuum a room and be ready to move on next door. I kept track of the time, and five minutes after I got in, I stepped out of the shower to dry my naked body. When I left the bathroom, my hair was piled on top of my head, and the only thing I wore was the platinum slave collar around my neck.

We had purposefully left both our suitcases sitting in the main room on the sofa. That meant I had no choice but to walk through the bedroom to get to my clothing. I could have worn a towel, of course, but what would have been the fun in that?

Walking out of the bathroom, I found our maid standing on the far side of the bed, holding up Rachel's favorite strapon, Big Ben. The monster dildo was twelve inches long and outrageously thick. Its gel base was jet black with thick and realistic veins running its length.

I just stood there and watched her. She had to be able to smell my juices that had dried on it the night before. Whatever was going through her mind at that moment, she was giving it considerable thought.

Because of that, the poor woman nearly jumped out of her skin when I cleared my throat.

"Madre de Dios. I'm so sorry, missus. I'm so, so sorry," she pleaded in embarrassment.

Walking over to her, I placed a hand on the housekeeper's shoulder as I reached out and took the strapon from her. But instead of grasping by the harness as she had done, I took hold of the thick, black shaft.

"It's okay, honey. There's nothing to be ashamed about." I told her. "My Mistress and I were so tired after she fucked me with it late into the night, that we passed out before cleaning and putting it away."

It was then that she seemed to notice that I was standing there, utterly naked, except for my collar and piercings. I saw her take it all in briefly before flushing and turning away.

I chose that moment to turn and walk back towards the bathroom. Watching in the mirror over the sink, I could see the maid watching my backside. I added a little extra wiggle to my step for her as I made it to the vanity and set the strapon in the basin. My eyes were on her the entire time I performed the task. Not once did she take her eyes off my ass.

I stood there watching her until she looked up and saw my eyes and the knowing smile on my face. She quickly turned away and went back to stripping the sheets from the bed, causing her to encounter the cuffs and restraints.

"My Mistress likes to restrain me while she fucks me." I said as I walked back over to her, I took the leather cuffs from her hand and asked, "Have you ever been tied up and fucked by a woman?"

She could only shake her head no as I dragged a manicured red nail seductively up the length of her arm.

"That's really too bad," I told her softly as I turned and walked over to the bedroom door. Stopping there, I turned to look back at her. "I bet my Mistress would really enjoy fucking a woman as beautiful as you while I sucked on your clit. I think together, the two of us could make you climax as you never have before."

With that, I walked out of the room. By the time the maid made it back into our suite's living space, I was fully dressed and ready to head down for breakfast. I waved, winked at her, and blew her a kiss as I walked out the door smiling to myself. A day, maybe two at most, and she would be coming on the end of my tongue. It was always a rush tasting a new girl, and the thrill of presenting a new convert to Rachel was simply the best.

After breakfast, Rachel and I returned to the room, where we changed into our bathing suits and headed down to the pool. We found Olivia looking ravishing in a green bikini that highlighted her sexy body to perfection. Looking around for our other compatriots, I spotted Candy over by the shallow end of the pool. The girl might as well have been naked. The polka-dot micro bikini she was wearing was the tiniest article of clothing I'd ever seen. The top consisted of the strings connected to a piece of cloth not much bigger than a postage stamp. Though the tiny material covered her little pink nipples, both of Cherry's large areola peaked out around the edges of the sheer material. The bottoms weren't much more significant. They covered her slit, but just barely. If the little tart wasn't very careful how she sat, strangers would get an eyeful.

Her French braid was still in place, and in her mouth was the obligatory sucker. To top off Candy's look were the Peppa Pig floaties on each arm. I knew for a fact the girl could swim. She'd done so many times at our house.

Turning to look at Olivia, I said, "You have a theme going with that girl, don't you?"

Olivia laughed before shrugging her shoulders and saying, "She's my little girl slut. Sue me."

Cherry spotted me and bounced over to where I was standing. Throwing her arms around me, she gave me a most unchaste kiss that left my bottoms beginning to get moist.

"So, when am I going to get to eat your pussy, Mistress Bambi?" the little tart asked.

Putting my hands on her waist, I replied, "I think that's up to our Mistress's. But I'm certainly willing any time they are."

Before Cherry could even ask Olivia preempted her question by saying, "First, you have to help me with the sorority girls, Cherry. After we've had our fun there, then you can play with Rachel's girlfriend."

Disappointed by the news and playing up to her childish character, Candy stuck out her bottom lip in a pout and said, "Yes, Mistress."

"Speaking of doing their part," Olivia segued, "Where are Lacey and Grace. Are the two even going to come out of their room today?"

Rachel smiled and said, "Give them a day or two. Lacey's job and the girls keep the two of them on their toes. They don't have as much free time as the rest of us to play around."

Sitting down next to Rachel and taking her hand, I said, "I agree, but something is up with those two. I'm not sure what it is yet, but I know Grace, and I can tell when the girl is acting secretive."

We all spent a few minutes speculating as to what it might be before concluding that the only thing we knew for sure was that we didn't know.

"Chi Omega at ten o'clock, Mistress," Cherry reported.

Looking to the opposite side of the pool and just to Olivia's left-hand side. I could see several pretty women coming out through a set of French doors. They all appeared to be in their early thirties. I could see why Olivia had targeted them and suddenly became much more enthused about the prospects of playing sorority with them.

"Whatever we do is going to need to happen early in the day. Those are some hard-partying girls, and by dinner time, they're all usually well on their way to being plastered." Olivia said.

"Emphasis on the word hard," Candy offered. "The one in the teal bikini gave a guy a blowjob in the lady's room of the dance club last night. I know because I walked out of the bathroom stall I was in and caught them. The lady had to stop blowing him so the guy could stop leaning against the door to let me out. Then she left the club a couple of hours later with two totally different guys. I rode up with them on the elevator. She was feeling no pain, and those guys were taking advantage of it."

Rachel shrugged her shoulder. "Nothing wrong with a little vacation fun."

"I couldn't agree more. I just hope the guy that gave her that three-carat engagement ring she's wearing doesn't find out about her fun." Candy opined.

"What about the rest of them?" I asked Candy.

"The blonde in the pink bikini continually talks about her husband and kids. The other blonde is divorced. She party's hard, but from what I can tell, she's been going home alone. I danced with a pretty brunette. The voluptuous one in the green one-piece. The way she was looking at me made me think she might be a bit curious. And she couldn't take her eyes off my collar." Candy explained.

Winking at Olivia, I said, "Wow, the little tart is a one-woman surveillance system. Who knew?"

That drew a laugh from the other three women.

"Hey, in high school, I had to learn to be observant. When you're the tiny, underdeveloped little geeky gay girl that people ignore and nobody wants to date, you learn to live vicariously through others." Candy explained.

Olivia grabbed her hand and pulled Candy down into her lap. "Well, they missed out big time, because you're one seriously sexy little lesbian slut now. I bet a lot of those repressed bitches went off to college and ended up having some girl eat their pussy that wasn't nearly as hot as my little Candy."

"Or such a tease," said Rachel with a grin.

I could see Olivia's praise obviously pleased Candy, but she still managed to stick her tongue out at Rachel.

Rachel gave a small laugh and said, "You'd better put that tongue away little girl before I make you put it to better use."

Removing the sucker from her mouth and flicking her tongue over its surface as if it was a bloated clit, Candy said, "Promises, promises."

Seeing the curvy brunette in the green one-piece stand and make her way into the women's dressing room, I said, "I think I see a chance to do a little recon of my own. I'll be right back, Mistress."

Entering the dressing room right behind the pretty brunette. I found the voluptuous beauty standing in front of the long vanity adjusting her makeup. Taking a chance, I sidled up near her and began washing my hands.

Glancing over her way in the mirror that ran the length of the wall, I said, "You're just gilding the lily if you don't mind me saying. You already look fantastic."

The woman's head came around as if really noticing me for the first time. Her eyes immediately fell on the collar around my neck as a blush filled her cheeks. I saw she didn't wear a wedding band which was a definite plus in my eyes. I had no interest in seducing a woman and sending her home filled with guilt to her family.

Finally, finding her tongue, the brunette said, "Thank you, that's sweet of you to say, but the girls I'm with are all gorgeous skinny bitches, and I feel like it's a struggle for me to keep up."

I smiled coyly and said, "I don't know about that. My Mistress and our two friends all took notice of you. Your friends are all pretty, but there is definitely something to be said for a woman with curves."

As I said it, my eyes wandered up and down her body. I didn't even try to disguise what I was thinking.

The brunette flushed, and a momentary look of panic came to her eyes. Still seeming unsure of the situation, she gave me a thank you before asking, "What did you mean by Mistress?" Her eyes immediately went back to the submissive collar around my neck.

Subtly inching closer to her, I said, "It's what I call my girlfriend. She's a domme, and I'm her submissive." I fingered my collar as if to reiterate my point.

"Is that why you wear that," the brunette asked, motioning to my neckwear.

I smiled. The more curious this pretty little brunette was, the better I felt about mine and Rachel's chances of changing the sexual direction of her life for the better.

"Yes, this collar signals my commitment to my Mistress. It says I will follow her directions even when I find them uncomfortable or humiliating. That I will give myself entirely to her sexually. I deny her nothing she asks of me. Sometimes those things are hard, but sometimes they can be a lot of fun. Like for instance, if she asked me to follow a beautiful woman into a changing room and try to seduce her."

The entire time I'd been talking, I had inched my way towards her. Her attention to my answer had been so rapt, she hadn't noticed until there was less than a foot between us.

"Me?" she asked, sounding almost startled by the idea. "Why would she want you to seduce me? My sorority sisters are so much hotter than me, and Katrina, she even..."

Reaching out, I took her hand. Ignoring what she had begun to say about Katrina, I said, "Are you kidding? Skinnier does not equal hotter. So you don't have the body of a fashion model, neither did Marilyn Monroe. If you could transport her through time to today, I'd bet you a lot of money that there wouldn't be a straight man or lesbian alive that wouldn't want to fuck her. You're beautiful and sexy as fuck. How could I not want to seduce you?"