Bambi's Separate Worlds Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flush on this woman's chest told me my compliments and touch had their desired effect. This wasn't embarrassment I was seeing, it was the early signs of arousal.

"I'm Bambi, by the way," I told her as I stared down at her bottom lip. It was going to be so lovely when I finally got to suck on it.

"Courtney," she said almost timidly. I could tell that she was having trouble qualifying the feelings she was having, so I decided not to push any further.

Releasing her hand, I started to slowly back away from her. As I did, I said, "It was so nice to meet you, Courtney. I'd really like to have a drink with you and maybe talk some more."

Courtney said nothing but nodded her head slightly, almost as if against her will. I gave her mine and Rachel's room number and told her to call me when she was ready to get that drink. I then left her standing there to contemplate my offer.

As I sat back down next to Rachel, she said, "Any luck?"

I winked at her and gave her what she always referred to as my "pleased smile."

"I take it she thinks she did good," Olivia said with a grin.

Rachel said nothing. She just brought the tip of her finger to her nose.

I didn't elaborate. Instead, I turned to Candy and asked, "Which one of the sorority girls is Katrina?"

"That would be the hard-partying blonde. Why?" Candy asked.

"Courtney said something to me that makes me think she might have a past history or interest in women. That's the one you need to concentrate on tonight," I explained to her.

Candy pooched out her bottom lip. "Who's Courtney, and why can't I have the brunette?"

Smiling, I said, "Courtney is the brunette, and you can go after her if you wish. Unless I read her wrong, you're likely going to have to come to our suite to do it."

"Oooh," said Olivia, "somebody is feeling a bit cocky. What makes you think Candy can't entice her into our room?"

Just then, I caught sight of Courtney finally leaving the bathroom. She made it as far as her friends before stopping to look around the pool. Her eyes landed on mine, and I smiled at her. She hesitated a moment and then started walking our way. Her stride was tentative as if each step was one she contemplated not making.

When Courtney finally reached us, she stopped in front of me. Her eyes locking on mine, she asked, "Could I have a word with you in private?"

Turning to Rachel, I said, "Is that okay with you, Mistress?"

Rachel peaked around my shoulder and smiled at Courtney. Looking back at me, Rachel said, "Of course you can pet."

Leaning in, I gave her a kiss that was more for show than anything. I wanted to arouse Courtney as much as possible. When our lips parted, I stood and turned to the pretty brunette and said, "Come on, let's walk over here by the bar. It doesn't open for another hour or so, and there's no one over there."

I reached out and grasped her wrist lightly, pulling her along behind me. It was a trick Rachel had taught me to use when seducing a possible submissive. Get them used to the idea of submitting to your will early on. Gently pulling her along behind me like a child did just that.

When we reached the bar. I positioned myself with it directly behind me. I wanted her focus totally on me. I didn't want her thinking about whether my friends were watching or what they were thinking.

Taking her other hand, I could feel a slight tremble in them as she held mine tightly. "What did you need, Courtney?"

"I'm not gay, a lesbian, I mean," Courtney said though she didn't sound all that sure of what she was saying.

Smiling back at her, I said, "Cool, neither am I."

She looked confused and held a thumb up, pointing back towards where my friends sat and said, "But, your girlfriend?"

I always enjoyed this dance. The target is trying desperately to deny her feelings because of society saying they're wrong. Or maybe she's been telling herself she's straight her entire life. Courtney would make her arguments, and it would be up to me to swat them all aside. The most significant part of seduction is in making your target feel comfortable in doing what they so clearly want to do.

"Courtney, I've been in love exactly twice in my life. One was to my husband, with who I had a long marriage, and raised two sons before he passed away. The second is with Rachel. I'd never been with a woman before I was forty-eight years old. Sexuality isn't static. It can evolve over time as our lives and needs change." I explained to her.

Courtney's eyes stayed focused on me, but she said nothing. I was reasonably sure that she was trying to think of a way to counter my argument. But it had been carefully crafted to prevent just that.

Finally, she said, "I'm not attracted to women, though."

This was always the easiest to refute if you could get the person to be honest with you.

"Courtney, your nipples are about to poke a hole through your bathing suit, and it's not because it's cold out here."

I gave her a moment to think about it before stepping closer to her and leaning into to whisper in her ear, "And I bet if you were honest with me, your pussy is wet right now."

I sucked her lobe into my mouth briefly before releasing it and backing up slightly. I could see gooseflesh on both of her shoulders, and her eyes had gone dark with arousal. Still, I could sense the internal battle going on within her.

"You know, us having drinks doesn't make it a date, and it doesn't mean anything is going to happen between us. It just gives us more time to get to know one another and see if maybe you're interested in expanding your sexual horizons a bit. If when our conversation is finished, you need more time to think or maybe know it isn't what you want, then no harm has been done." I told her.

A tremble in her voice. Courtney said in a voice just above a whisper, "And what if I decide it is what I want?"

Smiling, I reached up and caressed her cheek. "In that case, I would take you up to our suite and spend the entire night, making you cum harder than you've ever thought possible."

Courtney's breathing had become quick and shallow. In my mind, I believed the battle was already won and that she would come on the end of my tongue by night's end. But my bubble was burst when she said, "I need time to think." Courtney turned and walked away, leaving me standing there in surprise.

I made my way over to Rachel's lounger and sat back down beside her. Watching Courtney gather her things out of the corner of my eye, I smiled.

"What are you smiling about?" asked Rachel.

I watched Courtney take her things and walk towards the poolside resort entrance. My smile widened to the point it felt as if my face might split in two.

"I thought I might have had the girl ready to climax without me even touching her. Then she surprised me by saying she needed time to think," I told her.

Rachel sat up more in the chair and looked over towards where the sorority sisters sat. "Then what is it making you so happy?"

Looking over at Rachel, I said, "When she told me, I thought maybe it was because I had misread her body language. But the second she got back to her friends, she grabbed her things and headed back inside."

Rachel took in the scene in front of her once more and then smiled. "She went inside to play with herself, didn't she?"

I smiled and wiggled my eyebrows at her. "I think I had her so worked up; she didn't believe she could logically make a decision. Her brain was too cloudy with arousal for her to be able to think straight."

"You're not worried once her arousal is gone, she's going to think twice about having drinks with you?"

"No," I told her, "because right now, she's upstairs playing with her pussy while she thinks about the things I promised to do to her. And I bet she's going to come harder than ever before."

Writer's note: I planned on this trip being the final installment in this story. As I started writing, it became apparent that this last part would be pretty long. Because I struggled with the first part of the tale in describing the funeral and Robert's letter and the way the story was trending in length. I decided to break up their vacation into at least three parts. The next chapter will cover Bambi's continued seduction of Courtney and the wildness that ensues as a result.