Banana Fantasy

Story Info
Female fantasy gives way the real thing.
1.3k words
4.11
17.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawallace
rawallace
447 Followers

I got up late and groggily shuffled my feet towards the kitchen. I needed a glass of water, my mouth feeling a little yucky from my early morning return. Damn, Tony had finally spent time with me at the party and I had stayed until late. This to the chagrin of a number of my friends who had been...well...let's be honest about it...were ready to get laid. He wasn't the most handsome man, but he was confident, always well-dressed, and just dangerous enough to be attractive in his sporty BMW. He had quite a reputation with women, good and bad as it were. I was dwelling on the latter in a way, but had come away disappointed.

I sipped from my glass and once again eyed the large, yellow bananas in the bowl on the countertop. I had picked one up yesterday, studied its long, slightly curved shape, length, and girth. Now, the image of Tony and the large honking banana merged in my mind. Girl, no! I returned it to the bowl with hesitation.

I walked back to my bedroom and on the way noticed the note on the door of Angie's bedroom. Without my glasses on I had to move away a little to see the letters--'At Dan's for the night.' Well, I had the apartment to myself. I should have noticed it last night but knew there was reason I hadn't.

I sat down on the edge of my bed and my mind wandered to the previous evening. Tony had asked me to dance and I had watched his hips as we fast-danced--slim hips in rather tight pants had been enough for my imagination to work its own version of what lay beneath. He didn't have much of a bulge--that according to my friends, was the amazing part. It didn't look like he had much, but when his pants came down it was an entirely different matter according to them--I wondered.

I felt myself start to warm as I remembered the slow dances we shared. He wasn't timid even from the first dance. He held me so close someone couldn't have passed a feather between us as my breasts pressed against his chest. That was the wonderful part, being just a few inches shorter, my arms fit around his neck, our bodies against each other, his legs brushing against my inner thigh in the dim light of the room as we hardly moved with my head on his shoulder--I could smell his scent even now. He had offered to take me home, leaving my girlfriends at the party with looks of equal parts envy and dismay. I had eagerly accepted, but when I invited him in, he said I was a little too far gone for him to stay.

I felt myself grow warm, with a hint of dampness with the memory. I lay down onto my back and sent my hand down into my panties, the other to my breast and massaged with consequent enjoyment of both as I rolled my nipple between my finger and thumb. The tingle, hot and increasingly persistent came on rapidly. I squirmed as my need grew stronger. I sat up knowing it was futile to resist any longer. I went into my purse and pulled out the three pack of condoms and torn one off.

I went to the kitchen, selected what looked to be almost the largest banana, and returned to the bedroom. I moved my hand up and down the curved shape, placed my fingers around it and closed my eyes--seeing an image of Tony in my mind. I let out a slow breath and opened my eyes again. My panties came off, landing on the floor as I swung myself onto the bed onto my back. I tore the wrapper off the lubricated condom and rolled it down onto the banana, the fit tight over the blunt end.

Slowly, lusciously, Tony slid into me with a smile as his member filled me. I moved it back and forth, each time a little deeper until I had taken all but enough to control its movement. The minutes passed, as my pleasure grew, the size making me feel tight. The banana just flexible enough to mimic an erect penis of substantial size. I played bringing myself to the edge, then backing off, then to the edge again, resting a few seconds, seeing Tony's smile. There was an urgency now, it was time for my pussy to experience what a cock could do to a woman. I increased the rate keeping my clit and vagina stimulated fully with the fruity proxy. I went off, my pelvis twitching, and then lay still--a smile on my face as my breathing returned to normal. I opened my eyes and watched as the banana reappeared from within my thatch of brown hair.

Damn, that was a good banana!

I got up and walked into the bathroom to wash up. I striped the condom off the banana and walked into the kitchen after putting my bathrobe on over my naked body. I got the milk out and poured a glass, then peeled my banana, then took the end of it and placed it into my mouth. I pushed it in without taking a bite and slowly slipped it back out again. Damn, it wasn't salty and didn't have a broad tip, but it got me to thinking again. I finished the banana and threw the peel into the trash. I looked at the countertop and the bowl. Good thing bananas came in bunches.

My phone rang. I recognized Tony's voice instantly. We had known one another for years, but we had never dated. I listened and nodded my agreement not realizing I hadn't said a word. When he asked if I were still on the line I replied I would see him in a few minutes. I was still standing in my bathroom when the knock came on the door. I opened the door and saw my fantasy standing right in front of me as if I had special ordered him.

"Come in. You look wonderful," despite the fact that without my glasses on he was a bit out of focus.

I closed the door and locked it again. Then turned around just as his lips came to mine. Momentarily shocked, I just stood there with my mouth barely open. Then, without thinking, I pressed my lips onto his and was quickly enshrined in a cloud that made the rest of the world fade away as electrical sparks floated in the mist. When our lips parted he smiled at me.

"I couldn't sleep last night thinking about you. After all these years of watching you, wanting you, I couldn't resist any longer. You have the most beautiful eyes."

I felt my knees go weak. I was near panic not knowing what to say. I struggled to find something to say when my eyes fell upon the bowl of bananas on the countertop just within reach.

"Would you care for a banana? They're nice and firm."

We broke our embrace as he directed his gaze towards the bowl.

"No, thank you. I was thinking of taking you out to breakfast afterward."

I looked at him not understanding. "Afterward, what do you mean?"

He picked up the largest banana and held it in his hand, "How would you like to have something this size before breakfast this morning?" Then placed it back into the bowl with a broad grin that spoke of lustful intention.

His hands slipped the loose knot of my robe, then inside, down from my waist, onto my hips, and creeped onto my butt. He rubbed gently a few times and squeezed each cheek firmly and it felt as if my lips to the front had puckered with hot with anticipation.

It was forty minutes later when something other than a banana left my wet, sloppy vagina. As I lay in his arms I couldn't help but think it was a good thing men like him didn't come in bunches.

rawallace
rawallace
447 Followers