B&B on a Winters Eve

Story Info
A chance meeting, and an alluring smile, ends her drought.
6.6k words
4.81
8.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was cold snowy night, all the guest were up in their rooms, doing what ever guest do in their rooms. I had long given up figuring out what might be going on behind closed doors, I just clean up after. The storm outside had brought in the last couple to fill the sixth and final room, there were no vacancies in my small B&B.

It didn't make much difference, nobody in their right mind would be out traveling on the mountain roads in this storm. I was sitting in the great room in my favorite chair, the latest David Baldacci novel in hand, my flannel nighty on and my soft blanket wrapped around me. The fire in the huge fireplace that dominated the room was still going well. Normally, I would have let it die out by now, but the firelight and the warmth were comforting tonight.

I noticed the head lights outside long before I heard the car, actually I don't think I ever heard the car. The lights died right out in front, somebody was parked in my front yard. The snow had to be about 2-3 feet deep by now, not a huge storm for these mountains but a good snow fall for tonight. I waited for the knock that I knew would come on the front door, I was surprised when it had not. Then a little worried, because it had not. I got up, and walked towards the front window to have a look, when the knock finally came. It was quiet, not easily done, with the lion shaped iron knocker and huge oak door. I was thinking who the fuck would be out in this storm, this late. I pulled the door open, just as a big gust of wind blew a bunch of snow off the porch floor and into the room. Standing in front of me was a dark human shape, wrapped up in a huge parka with the hood up, and scarves wrapped around the neck. I could not tell any thing about this person except that I was taller.

I said "Come in your letting the heat out," I don't think I was very polite. In the little bit of light in the room I could just make out green eyes looking out from inside the hood. I wanted to yell "why in the world are you out tonight", but I didn't. Their eyes looked very cold, not cold nasty, just cold, cold. Actually their eyes were very pretty, but the skin around their eyes, was red with cold, It was easy to see, from what little I could see of the face, she was a women.

"Honey, let's get you over to the fire and unwrap you."

A hand on each shoulder I walked her to be in front of the fireplace, I could feel she was shivering, she was definitely very cold. First I unwrapped the scarves around her neck, and slowly pushed the hood from her head, reveling her long wavy chestnut colored hair. She began to remove her mittens, I stopped her, if she were as cold as I though, she needed to unwrap slowly, slow warming was better for you.

"Stand here for a few minutes and warm up a little before you remove any more clothes. I have some hot cocoa in the kitchen I will go get you some." Stopping I turned back towards her, "would you like marshmallows with your cocoa?" I heard a faint yes, as a smile crossed her face. She appeared to be quite lovely, more so when she smiled.

Warming up the cocoa took just a few minutes. I returned to find her standing in front of the fire, she turned to look at me, now teary eyed, handing her the cup I asked "how are you feeling," and then, with a more caring tone, "are you okay?"

Her reply was very soft, "Not really I was on my way to my sister's, she's having a baby, right now. I was to be her coach." Her voice got a little louder, "the heater in my Jeep stopped working about an hour ago, I can not believe how cold it got. And the road got worse the longer I drove." She had wrapped her hands around the cocoa cup to help warm them.

"Sweetie, you are lucky you did not freeze to death." Taking the cup from her hands, "I think you can remove your mittens now, and let's get you out of that coat. I'll toss a few more logs in the fire and get the flames really going." I turned away to pick up the logs, "are you hungry I'm sure I have something you would like in the kitchen." As I turn back around, she was drinking her cocoa and staring into the fire.

"Yes, I am a little hungry, thank you."

"Okay, you're not a vegetarian are you?" I questioned. "I cooked a big pot roast for dinner tonight, lots of left overs." She shakes her head no, and I am off to the kitchen.

Several minutes later, I return with a plate full of dinner, to find my guest curled up in my chair with my blanket wrapped around her, just the way I was before the knocked on my door. I stop short and gaze at her, she is really quite attractive, the girl next door would describe her perfectly.

Holy shit, while looking at her I suddenly realize I look terrible, in my red plaid flannel nighty, "Would you like to eat by the fire or do want to eat in the dinning room." I ask as I walk up.

She looks at me and smiles, I just melted. "Wherever is most convenient for you" is her answer.

"Me, well I just love to eat in front of this fireplace" I say as I set the plate on the table beside her. "My name is Kelly, this is my B&B. Make yourself comfortable I'll be back in a few minutes."

She repeats her infectious smile and said, "My name is Sandy, thank you for inviting me in. I have driven by here so many times and had often wondered what it looks like inside. The outside is so very nice."

I turn to walk away, no I think I almost ran away, I needed to comb my hair, fix my face, brush my teeth, I needed to do something so I didn't look so bad. Should I change, no that might seem weird to her, in my pjs now, then in a formal dress? short shorts? skirt and blouse?... yeah weird! I decide to brush my hair, wash my face, and brush my teeth. I don't know why, she probably has no desire or attraction to a women. I grab my robe and head back to the great room.

She had finished eating. So I asked, "would you like some more, or some desert?"

Once more that killer smile, if she keeps doing that I am going to jump her bones. "No thank you, it was great, you are a good cook. Do you have a room available? I would love to take a shower and finish warming up."

Picking up her cleaned plate, "no I am sorry a young couple took the last one about 3 hours ago, but if you want you can use mine."

"I don't want to put you out," she replies.

I look into her eyes and smile, and leer, too much, "not a problem hospitality is my business, let me return this to my kitchen and I can show you the way." I walk into the kitchen, she follows behind me.

"Wow what a nice kitchen, no wonder you are such a good cook."

She is right there within arms reach, I find it very hard not to just reach out and pull her to me for a big kiss. "Honey the kitchen is only a tool, it's how I use that tool that makes me a good cook, oh, and lots of practice."

I swear, I catch her ogling me as I look back at her, my heart skips a beat at the idea she might be interested in me. Gaining my composure, I say, "let me show you to my shower. It's upstairs and thru my bedroom." I turn around and start walking, again she is following closely behind.

At the top of the stairs turning to my right I push open the double french doors, "The bath room is thru that smoked glass door in the corner. I will get you pj's to put on after your shower, they may be a little large for you, but they will keep you warm."

You cross my room looking around, and enter into the bathroom, "Oh my god" I hear you exclaim "this is huge you could fit 20 people in here. Another 4 people in your shower."

I grab a gray flannel nightly from my closet and follow her in, "yes a girl needs a big bathroom, her own special place, my opinion, but just as important as the bedroom. You may use the bath towels hanging on the wall over there. Soap is in the shower, I should have a new toothbrush, for you, I will place it here on the sink top." Reaching into the vanity drawer, I pull out a new toothbrush. After I place the toothbrush down on the vanity top I turn towards her, she has removed her sweater. Her long line bra a beautiful white lace against her tan skin.

I turn to walk away as I do I hear her say "I would love it if you would join me." I stop dead in my tracks, did she just say that, "you have been gawking at me since I arrived earlier this evening, I would love to pay you back by washing your back for you."

Was I that obvious, or has it been so long that my body just screams I need sex. I turn around, she has stepped right up to me.

"You are beautiful Kelly, I would love to take you into my arms, and kiss you."

I look into her sparkling green eyes, my arms just float around her shoulders pulling her into me. I feel her hands slide slowly around my lower back, we begin to kiss slowly at first just a peck, then a little longer peck. As I open my mouth she slides her tongue into me. With pleasure I suck it in, the first real taste of her. I feel her hands they have drifted to my ass pulling me closer, our kiss has turned into a long sloppy passionate affair.

Finally we break our embrace, I back away from her smiling I begin to remove my robe "No I don't think I want to take a shower with you".

We both burst into laughter. I drop my robe on the floor and my nightie soon follows. I am naked in front of her, her eyes take in my nude body, from head to toe and back again. She smiles, and dissolves all the inhibitions I may have had. I walk over to her our eyes locked, reaching down I begin to undo her jeans.

Taking my hands and bringing them up to her mouth she gives each a kiss. Then suggests, "Why don't you get the water ready I will finish undressing and join you in the shower. I don't want you to get cold."

The temperature of the water is just right in a matter of seconds, I step in and turn to watch as she bends over and removes her snow boots. Her ass looks great still incased in her jeans. Standing up she is undoing her jeans pushing them and her panties down in one fluid motion. Her white ass is reveled to me, it is an incredible ass, I can only think about kissing and fondling it. Stepping from her jeans and panties she turns around. Once more I am taken by her beautiful girl next door look, sexy beyond belief. My eyes feast on her naked body, her nipples erect, I wonder if it's me, or is she still cold. Her dark colored pubic hair trimmed, yet still hiding what I hope are the folds of her womanhood. I spread my arms in a come to me invitation. She steps around the glass door and moves into my arms. We begin to kiss again. I think, thank god, for the blizzard.

My arms embrace her, my mind swirls with anticipation, and fantasies. My pussy swells with excitement. I can't believe we are in my shower, the crown jewel of a major restoration of the bed and breakfast my uncle had left me 4 years ago. It is a large shower, 8 feet by 8 feet, with 2 round, rain shower heads on the ceiling, there are 2 hand held shower heads, and 4 body spray heads in 2 different places on the walls. Two of the walls are glass and there is a large window in the exterior wall surrounded by a beautiful white marble tile, no curtain, because it looks down the side of the mountain into the valley bellow. There are two small teak benches that can be moved around at will. It has a steam shower unit, that when on, turns the whole thing into a very relaxing steam bath. It is not on now, we are about to make our own steam. She will be the first to share with me the fantasy I created many years ago when I designed the addition. I'm thrilled with anticipation as our lips meet, her tongue enters my mouth, I once more begin to suck on it. Her soft hands have moved up to my chest, grabbing my breasts, with a grip that is not painful, but has authority in its feel. My arms are around her, first around her shoulders, then moving down her back, to rest on her full hips, pulling them closer to me. Her left hand has released my breast, and she has moved it up to the back of my neck, I love the feel of her finger tips along my neck, she toys with the short hairs, as we kiss, I moan my approval. We break our kiss as her mouth moves to my neck, alternating between kissing it, biting it and licking it. Her fingers intwined in my hair she has a controlling grip of me and tilts my head back or to the side, to give her better access to my neck. My eyes are closed my mouth is open, I moan as her tongue enters my ear, tickles around, then retreats. My ear lobe is the target of her next attack, she sucks it in and pushes it out returning to my neck below it. Her right hand still has a grip of my left breast, finding my hard nipple she is pinching it, and slowly pushing me against the glass wall. My ass is now firmly pressed against the glass, she pushes her body hard against mine. Holding my body with the force of her body pressed against me. She moves her hands to my arms and begins to raise them over my head. Her mouth has begun to attack my shoulders, chest, neck, underarms and face. In random missions, she bites, sucks, kisses, or licks me. Her hips are pushing me hard against the glass, our pubic mounds presses against each other, her hips are undulating against me.

She is fucking me, without fucking me. Holy shit what have I gotten myself into, this woman is taking me and I am slowly surrendering to her. Her aggressive nature is taking over. I am becoming submissive to her, as her hands have come to rest on my shoulders, she is pushing me down slowly. My back is still pressed against the glass wall but is sliding lower. My ass is now resting on my folded legs, while kneeling on the floor. Her hand moves to the back of my head, her fingers are in my hair, she bringing my face into her pussy. I gladly open my mouth as the soft lips of her moist vagina presses against my face. My tongue races out to lick her hard clit, both of her hands are now on my head, I am fighting between breathing and pleasing. She commands my head to move at her will, wherever she wants pleasure, she moves me to that spot. Back and forth, up and down, but always right on her pussy. My hands have a grip of her ass I am holding her tight against my face, it is all about her pleasure, I am a tool for her to use. I am loving it.

Suddenly Sandy stops, taking both of her hands, she holds my face and looks into my eyes. Bending over at the waist she is kissing me again. Not soft but demanding, her tongue is in my mouth probing, darting and exploring. She has a forceful grip of my face, a hand on both sides. She has a hold of my being, and I want to give it to her willingly. My mind and sole are lost to her, she can have her way with me, I will do anything she would like, she is my fantasy come true.

Sandy continues to kiss me hard and demanding. She lets go, of the sides of my face, her right hand slides to my neck, under my chin. Holding my chin, from underneath she looks into my eyes, I can only look back hypnotized by her green eyes, and her presence.

She smiles, and demands, "kiss my ass baby."

With that she turns around, presenting me with her beautiful bottom. I reach out with my hands, placing one on each cheek, and holding her tightly. I lift my head slightly, while pulling her closer I plant a big kiss on each side of her soft bottom, then at the top of her crack. I blow hot air down the length, then I add a small little bite to each side at the bottom of her cheeks. Next I run my tongue across the fold where her thigh meets the bottom of her cheeks. I want to slide my tongue further between her legs, but she is not bending over, or making it easy for me. My hands are now spreading her cheeks feeling her firmness, while I run my tongue up the crack of her ass. Then my mouth is planting random kisses and bites across the soft flesh of her ample bottom.

Sandy steps away from me and turns. Once again she is standing over me, looking down. She slowly kneels in front of me, takes my face in her hands once more, and begins to kiss me, soft and inviting. I slide my hands across her hips to hold her, the water is falling softly on top of us, it is warm, she is inviting. Slowly she lowers me onto my back, her hands are now caressing me all over my body, her mouth is kissing my lips, my throat, my neck. She bites my lip, then kisses my face, my closed eye lids. Her hands have found my pussy, I spread my legs to invite her in. Her touch is soft and welcomed, her fingers find there way through my unkept pubic hairs, it has been a while since I have felt the touch of another woman. Her hand is perfect, it knows just what I want. Her mouth is perfect it knows just what I want. My eyes are closed my mouth is open gasping for air. Sandy has moved slowly down my out- stretched body, biting and kissing along the way, she stops to bite and suck on my nipples. They are hard and sensitive, my back arches to allow her full access to them. She doesn't know it but my nips are the way to a complete orgasm. Maybe she does. I begin to squirm, her hand is playing me to perfection, her fingers slide in and out of me. I'm moaning uncontrollably. Sandy continues to move down my body my legs are spread, her mouth moves across my soft stomach, her tongue stopping just long enough to probe my belly button. How does she know, just what makes me crazy.

Her hands have moved, they slide under my thighs, lifting my legs. I am spread wide lying on my back the water falling softly on the both of us. She pushes my thighs up, my knees are bent I am spread wide for her, nothing is private any more. Her mouth begins to bite the insides of my thighs, she alternates from one side to the other slowly working her way down to my waiting swollen pussy lips. I raise my hips to meet her, but to no avail she works my thighs over, biting and kissing. I am squirming in her grasp, my head is rolling back and forth my eyes are closed, I have to have her mouth consuming my desire.

I scream, "Oh god Sandy please eat me". I can't take it any more, I reach out to grab her head and try to push her mouth into my waiting pussy.

It is not possible, she knows what is coming and moves away, she looks down at me, her grip on my legs has increase in strength, "just lay there and take it" she smiles.

Once more she starts working the insides of my thighs, once more I raise my hips to meet her. Sandy's hands fold my legs to my stomach, spread wide I am totally exposed to her, her mouth finally takes me. The feeling is exquisite my body is dying to be released from the pent up frustration cause by not having a woman in so long. I want the build up to last longer, I want the release to come quicker. My breathing is coming faster, my moans are louder, my heart is pounding harder.

I begin to feel that feeling from deep with in, it is building, I gasp, hold my breath. "Oh, God," I scream, it has over taken me the orgasm is intense, Sandy is still eating me, as the second wave begins, it is more intense than the first. I want to push her away, I start to, but I begin to feel the assault of my third orgasm. This is the best one yet, it last for eternity, I am screaming, my hands finally have to push her face away.

She looks at me from between my legs, a smile crosses her face her eyes have the perfect sparkle to them. She slides her hands up my body over my sensitive nipples, her head follows, my legs are wrapped around her hips. her mouth reaches mine we embrace, her kiss is soft and comforting, I can taste myself in it. Slowly she works her mouth to my ear and whispers "I am going to fuck you."

As I heard her whisper this I could only moan "yes."

The idea was so intoxicating, I wanted her in me now. Sandy shifted between my legs, she moved so that my right leg was between her legs, her pussy was pressing against my thigh, she was moving back and forth. I bend my right leg so that my foot was flat on the floor, my thigh was now helping her to generate the friction needed to bring her pleasure.

12