B&B on a Winters Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our mouths were still kissing, my hands and arms were underneath her arms, holding her hips to help her, in her ride to ecstasy. Her breathing was coming quicker and deeper, her movements were becoming more rapid, her hands were on my shoulders, her grip was tightening, she bit my neck, hard, as her orgasm over came her. She continued to rub her pussy along my thigh as her orgasm swept through her body. Finally and slowly she relaxed from her pleasure, her head lay at the top of my chest, her hands were on both of my shoulders.

She looked up into my eyes, "am I hurting you?"

I could only smile and look down into her eyes, "no but I think you left a mark on my neck."

Sandy smiled raised her head and looked "oh my god, I bit you, I am so sorry I can't ever remember doing that before." Sandy stood up then helped me up, she grab a scrubby off the hook, put some soap on it and began to wash my neck, " does it hurt?" She was genuinely worried.

I smiled, "it does not hurt, but, if you start washing me there you are going to have to wash my whole body."

This begins a playful washing, I grab another scrubby and some soap we begin to wash each other. Our hand are everywhere, the giggles and laughs are infectious we end in a deep embrace and a lovely kiss. The scrubbies have fallen to the floor and our arms and hands are wrapped around each other.

I whisper into her ear, " I hope you still plan on fucking me".

Sandy laughed quietly, "my bag is out in the Jeep the only thing I have are the clothes lying on the floor, with my strap-on no where to be found. I didn't even bring my purse in with me."

I open the shower door pulling Sandy with me. Taking a towel off the towel warmer, I kiss Sandy quickly on the lips, and wrap the huge bath towel around her. "If you don't mind one of my cocks, you may choose which ever one you want. I so need you to fuck me."

Turning away from her I grab my own towel, and wrap it around me and I open the bathroom door. Walking around my king size, 4 poster girly bed, with its dust ruffles, its pile of way to many pillows. I open the walk-in closet door, my warm terry cloth robe is hanging just inside the door. Dropping the towel on the floor I take the robe and wrap it around me.

Turning towards her, I tell her "Sandy, my dear, I have to go downstairs to make sure everything is locked up and make sure the fire has died down."

Walking further into the closet, I turn and beckon her to follow. While pointing to a small, tall door, I say "open that door you will find my lingerie hanging and about 5 drawers, the second drawer from the bottom has belts and harnesses, the bottom drawer has an array of suitable cocks to play with. Take your choice whatever you feel comfortable with. I will be back in a few minutes."

Leaving her in my closet I pick up the remote for the gas fire place and press the button to start it. The last thing I do is turn the lights off, the fire place will create just the right feel for the fucking I long desire and dreamed of.

I pulled my robe tight, and headed down stairs. the fire in the great room was dying down just right, the front door was still unlocked. I locked it and checked the other 3 entry doors on the main floor. Next into the kitchen a quick clean up and everything was good. I set the coffee machine to start at 5am Mike would be in early to start cleaning up the newly fallen snow. Just a quick look outside, still snowing, but not has hard. Everything was shipshape,

I stepped into my private powder room just off the back of the kitchen. I took a look in the mirror, boy what a mess, my blonde hair, freshly cut into the long bob style I had been wearing lately, was a mess. It was easily combed out, still a little wet, but it looked better now. The mark on my neck where I had been bitten earlier, only looked sexy now, I don't think it will be a problem. The shower had done a job on my makeup, I finished removing it and washed my face. Again a look in the mirror, I needed a little work on my eyes, and some lip gloss. I stepped back and took a look, okay that would have to do.

It's 1:30 in the morning, I am standing in front of a mirror trying to look my best. There was something about her. "Sandy." She had showed up at my door from out of the blue, during a blizzard no less. After feeding her I took her upstairs into my shower, make no mistake about it she had seduced me, and I had loved it. Now here I stand trying to make myself presentable for her, so she wants to fuck me. I must be crazy, I practically run back up stairs, stopping just in front of my bedroom doors. I catch my breath, remove my robe setting it on the chair in the hallway. I run my hands down my nude body, not bad for 44 years old, I hoped it would be sexy enough, for my new young lover.

Slowly I enter my room, a quick look around only tells me the fireplace was still on, the lighting was perfect. I heard a noise from the bath room as the light clicked off, she stepped out, I was breathless. She too had done a little fixing up. She had on a black lace and satin slip, about top of the thigh length on me, mid length on her, and black thigh high stocking. As she walked around the end of the bed she noticed me. I was staring. She looked better in my lingerie then I did.

"Come over here Kelly" it did not sound like a request, I walked to her. reaching out she pulled my head towards her, she kissed me. Her tongue slid into my mouth as I opened up for her, it was demanding but not forceful. I raised my arms to wrap around her neck, the kiss was growing more intense, her hand left my neck. Both of her hands were on my hips, as she pulled me closer to her. Her body touched mine, it was her cock that I felt first, soft from the satin material of the slip and hard at the same time. The slip had covered it, and I had not noticed, I had forgotten about it. Her hands now had a good grip of my ass, her finger nails were digging into my skin, she held me hard against her. Her mouth left my lips to start in on my neck, biting and kissing softly, her tongue found my ear It sent shivers up and down my spine. Her hands on my hips she turned me so my ass was against the end of the bed. She pushed me so I bend at the knees falling backward I landed with a soft thud, flat on my back my legs bent, and hanging over the edge of the bed. I was gazing open mouthed, up at her as she moved over top of me her knees were on either side, as she climbed onto the bed. She was on all fours, she bent down to kiss me once again, I could feel the hard strap-on on my tummy. Her hands pushed my arms above my head. Her mouth started to work on my neck again, her hands began to caress and fondle my breast. My head rolled back, my eyes were closed as she continued down my body with her hands and mouth. She had shifted her body so that the bulge caused by her silicon tool was rubbing against my clit, her hip movements were helping to increase the excitement of the moment. Slowly she slid off the bed, she reappeared between my legs her eyes looking across my body into mine. There was no teasing this time, she dove right in.

Her mouth and tongue were perfect, alternating between, sucking and licking my pussy lips, and swollen clit. God she was good, her hands pushed my legs farther apart, I was totally exposed, and her mouth was working me over. Sandy sucked my clit into her mouth, while swirling her tongue around the very tip. My hands were now in her hair holding her mouth to its prize. I was in ecstasy, once more, she continued to perform. I was moaning like crazy, my head was rolling back and forth, I was gulping for air. I was almost there when she bit the inside of my thigh, first one side and then the other. The bites were gentle, but got my attention. I opened my eyes to see her looking at me, she had the look of a mischievous child, like she knew she did something wrong, but, she didn't care, and she was going to do it again, and she did, all the way up my body till she was biting my neck. All her bites were gentle but effective, I could not take it any more I grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth to mine, I kissed her with passion and lust, it was a kiss that said I am yours take me.

It's as though Sandy could read my mind, she breaks away from me, "get up at the head of the bed, and get rid of these fucking pillows."

I immediately obey, rolling over and scrambling forward I begin to push and shove pillows off the bed.

Sandy gives my ass a quick sharpe slap, "hurry up" she orders.

I roll back over, to see that she has raised her slip up exposing her choice of toys. It is one of my favorites, flesh colored, about 6 inches long, but thick, it has the surface of smooth supple skin, but the hardness of a real cock. It is held in place by a black panty like harness, the flesh color surrounded by the black of her lingerie makes the dildo look demanding and forceful. I am ready to yield to this magnificent woman and she knows it.

She moves towards me running her hand up and down her hardness, "do you see what I have chosen for you, what do you want me to do with it," she asks.

"I want you to fuck me with it," I'm practically begging for it.

Sandy straddles my now prone body, she has moved up on me, so her knees are pressing against my arm pits. My hands are on her thighs I run them up to the bare skin at the top of her thigh highs.

Her tool is now almost to my mouth, she teases my lips with the tip, "stick your tongue out and taste me," I do as she commands. Across my tongue and lips she rubs it back and forth. "Roll over and get on your knees I am going to take you doggie style."

Once more I obey with out hesitation, but she does not move behind me, she moves in front of me, taking her cock in hand she brings it to my mouth, "open up and let me in, unless you want me to fuck you with out any lube."

"I am so hot right now being wet is not a problem,"

I open my mouth and Sandy once again teases my lips and tongue with her hard phallus. Her hand behind my head as she gently guides her toy into my mouth, I try my best to take it all, lubing it as she slowly move in and out. Sandy removes her cock from my mouth tilting my head up she gives me a kiss, it is a sloppy kiss filled with desire and passion. Crawling behind me she again takes her toy into her hand and slowly slides the tip of it between my pussy lips, and over my clit back and forth up and down she is driving me crazy, each time she gets closer to my waiting cunt opening, I try to slide back on her, but to no avail.

Her hands move to my hips, "If you want me, you have to show me where you want it."

I reach back between my legs take a hold of the object of my desire. Lowering my hips I line it up with my dripping pussy and glide it into me, I think slow at first, but my lust takes over and I slam back into her taking the full length in one lust filled motion. I gasp as she begins to take over, her hands are on my hips, I can feel her skin as she thrusts against my pussy and ass, each time she fills me with her silicon cock. Faster and harder, harder and faster, I am quickly on the verge of another orgasm. It doesn't take long and I am cumming, the feeling is great. The contractions within my juicy cunt, grip the cock as she fucks me. To be taken by this women, is the meaning of ecstasy. My orgasm lasts forever, as she continues to fuck me.

Her satisfaction is the only thing on her mind, I am just a helpless lover enjoying the feel of a beautiful woman as she rushes to completed her mission. She must be getting closer her hands have left my hips, her left arm is now wrapped around me just above my hips, she has lowered her body onto mine, I move to try increase her body contact with me. Her hard thrusting has become a deep penetration and a hard rubbing, she moves back and forth, her breathing has quickened both of her hands now have my breast in them, she is forcefully pulling me against her. She begins to moan I know she is nearing her orgasm, her left hand has left my breast and is now on my pussy playing with it. Her breathing is deeper and faster. Suddenly, Sandy is cumming, her hand has returned to being wrapped around my belly. "Oh, God," she screams, her cock planted firmly within me, I can feel her rub her clit against the base of the silicon beauty. I reach between my legs, I just have to touch myself and I'm joining her in mutual ecstasy.

We collapse onto the bed, I can still feel her cock deep with in me, her arm is still around me, we are basking in the glow of post orgasmic bliss, nothing is said just the intimate contact of two lovers enjoying each other's touch. Slowly our breathing returns to normal. I slip off of her. Turning to look into her eyes I touch her face and she smiles back at me, her green eyes twinkle, we kiss, it is a kiss of contentment, soft and beautiful. I roll her onto her back and slide the black slip she has worn over her head. I then move down her body applying soft kisses to her breast and soft belly. With her help I slowly slide the panty harness, the cock still hard, from her hips and down her legs. Finally I roll the nylons from each of her legs.

Once finished I lean into her, and inhale her scent, giving her pussy a kiss "are your hips happy," I ask?

Sandy smiles "why yes, yes they are."

We crawl under the covers and embrace once more, nothing more needs to be said. I roll onto my side her arm comes around to hold me close we are spooning, her warmth on my back is soothing, her breath on my neck is relaxing, her embrace comforting. As I slowly drift off into sleep and Sandy's embrace I wonder what could become of us.

~~~~+++

12