All Comments on 'B&B on a Winters Eve'

by Petereater

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 1 year ago

Will there be more or just our imagination?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Continue with the story

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedover 1 year ago

Are we gonna know what becomes of them?

wet_lizziewet_lizzieover 1 year ago

My favorite part:

"She smiles, and demands, "kiss my ass baby."

"With that she turns around, presenting me with her beautiful bottom. I reach out with my hands, placing one on each cheek, and holding her tightly. I lift my head slightly, while pulling her closer I plant a big kiss on each side of her soft bottom, then at the top of her crack. I blow hot air down the length, then I add a small little bite to each side at the bottom of her cheeks. Next I run my tongue across the fold where her thigh meets the bottom of her cheeks. I want to slide my tongue further between her legs, but she is not bending over, or making it easy for me. My hands are now spreading her cheeks feeling her firmness, while I run my tongue up the crack of her ass. Then my mouth is planting random kisses and bites across the soft flesh of her ample bottom."

Beejay3Beejay3about 1 year ago

Wow, enticing story..wish it was me!

Beth_Anne90Beth_Anne902 months ago

OMG!! I absolutely loved this story! I have put people up in my home several times, both men and women but nothing quite that exciting or erotic ever happened.

I loved your style of writing and am not one to judge whether it was written properly or perfectly. It held my attention and was erotic enough to get me squirming in my chair!! lol

On to the next on. Thanks Petereater!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPetereater@Petereater
Single, professional workaholic. Formally married, not interested in repeating that mistake. I do enjoy lit chats when I have the time, also enjoy writing my stories, but it has been so long since I published any I keep trying to get back to them… oh well β€œsomeday.”