All Comments on 'Bang! Bang!'

by callmesparky

Sort by:
  • 250 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dumb husband

She tells him she's going away for the weekend to fuck a guy next day he takes her back, stupid ass husband!!! Did not like this story no revenge at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's much worse

when they tell you after they did it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He's a fool to take her back without a whole lot of counseling and reconciliation.

She definitely betrayed him. Allowing her emotions and affections to be won by another man begs the most important question of all: What was she looking from Stan that was lacking in her marriage? Something was compelling her to think and act in such a drastic and cruel manner. Going off to fuck Stan was to be an experiment, a test, to see if she still wanted her husband, or if she now wanted Stan. Sounds like the basic premise of any healthy marriage had already been lost: Forsaking all others till death do us part. She had made her choice, and her vows. If she wanted to take Stan for a test fuck then she obviously was not committed to their marriage. You never explained how they confronted and fixed that problem.

Next time she gets bored or uncertain or insecure, she won't ask for permission. With children and financial leverage she'll just ask for forgiveness, assuming she doesn't decide to trade up after her trip to Vegas.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good

The thing I liked the most of this was the way they Really Talked. They had the door open from the beginning on their feelings. Emotions are difficult things to manage and iot DOES help when you have someone you can trust to be open about things. Too often we see how evil in people allows them to use this knowledge to hurt us. It causes us to place barriers that become insurmountable over time. More and more the barriers get built up and we hide behind them to save ourselves from the hurt we know is coming.

As a previous commenter wrote, "they need counseling...". Absolutely. The biggest issue is finding that ONE counselor who can work their timing and psych-babble-majik to reach the deep recesses from where originate the "issues".

As long as there is truth and trust (even if the trust is only in the truth) there is a way clear to happiness.

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
truth

She told the truth about how she felt and he accepted her reducing it to a lesser charge. She did feel it. Not cool.

But this story does a lot of subtle things right. The best was how her snapping out of her delusion was motivated by things other than pure selfishness. One could do it by looking at the reasons in BTB stories and using the opposite of them. There wasn't angry psychological violence, and the ownership fantasy adds some extra sweetness.

Jolly good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some People Believe In Reconciliation

I DO NOT! I once made a onetime mistake. I knew what a fool I had been as soon as I did it. I told myself I would take the knowledge of what I had done to my grave. I would never tell my wife. And I would spend the rest of my life being the best husband a woman would want. But the 'other woman' went to my wife and she told her what a scum she had married. I was never afforded a second chance. She divorced me in record time. Karma has a way of kicking you when you are down. My next two wives cheated on me in epic proportions. So, since I didn't rate a second chance, no one else deserves one.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
No such thing as a good guy...

... Especially if said good guy is going after a married chick.

It's seriously fucking insane that so many women, both in fiction and reality, are so gullible as to what those predators are actually looking for, when they start to woo them. It's especially baffling, when it comes to the married ones - it's as if all the defenses and bullshit detector they've built up, as teens, when always while they were in marital bliss.

The author is especially adept at depicting such airheads - women who, all of a sudden, are willing to trade a good marriage for a romp with someone they barely know, if know at all, and seems completely unable to understand why their husbands would be dead set against it. It's sad, yet somehow also hilarious, to read the justification behind their actions... It's just amazing that anyone could take such a thing as love as so granted, when everybody knows how fleeting such a feeling truly is.

Thank God Anna snapped out of whatever weird trance 'nice guy' Stan put her in (wasn't such a 'nice guy' when he couldn't get that pussy, wasn't he? To the surprise of no one...) I'm with a lot of other commenters here, though - whatever made it OK, in her mind, to put Brad to such an ordeal won't go away by just moving on and forgetting about this incident. Once again, all together now: GO TO COUNSELLING. They need to get a third party involve to talk about what happen to them, and find solutions to prevent such nonsense to ever reappear again in their marriage.

callmesparky didn't mentioned it here, but I sorta hope it was imply, otherwise Anna may, once again, lose her mind, and bring her newborn in on her mental instability... not cool.

Tootight1Tootight1about 6 years ago
good story

It got me involved, and flowed well. It seemed so typical though. I know I picked cheating wives in the TAGS portion of stories, but there are few that are original enough to keep interest in. The reason I pick them, is because of the different reactions and rationality of the hubby. Some are so totally rational, that there cant be much emotion in their heart, where others are so emotional, there is no logic in what they do. Of course it has to be that way, because we all react differently to every different situation.

I did like that she finally got her head out of her ass to save her marriage. I liked the fact that her logic struck home when she realized what effect her disclaimer had hurt her husband.

Perhaps at an earlier time in their relationship, he mentioned trying out being cuckolded, as he wanted to try it out. That's their choice, of course, but which totally changes the aspect of the story. Words have power.

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
good one

loved the marriage license in the coffin

so meaningful

two thumbs up

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
She may be

sweet and cute but she doesn't seem too bright.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If the husband loved her, he'd have encouraged her

Husband needs therapy, clearly doesn't love his wife,

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
THAT HUBBY HAS SOME NERVE

getting angry because his wife wants to go on lost weekend without him, For Sparky, how can you fire your boss, that is like firing customers, TK U MLJ LV NV

DrakenNoirDrakenNoiralmost 6 years ago
To Anon 06/10/2018

Hope thats your version of weak sarcasm, otherwise you're the one that needs therapy.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinalmost 6 years ago
The premise of stopping an affair before it happens is a favorite of mine.

carvohi, ohio, DTIverson and others have written stories I've enjoyed using this premise. I realize humans are constructed differently, but I find myself frustrated reading stories where a spouse allows a first time infidelity to play out. It's a mindset I find it hard to relate to, although I accept that it exists. I am a sucker for happy endings though, so averting a marital disaster in the nick of time is a guilty pleasure for me as far as plots go.

The idea of using a coffin as a metaphor for the marriage was my favorite part of the story. Very nice.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Bang

What a great story! No beating around the bush at all. Just a straightforward, if you do that, then I do this. Visual aids are very useful when properly presented. Damn, but wasn't Anna a classic dumb bitch?

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Fidelity?

I loved this story, I think it was well put together, And I liked the husbands response to her wanting to go away. Wish there were more stories like this instead of having the husband trying to wait out his wifes indiscretions. or accepting being a cuck. However I do have some questions. Chief amonst them is, When Anna told Brad that she wanted to go the weekend with Stan. And had made a date out of it already. I was a player for many years after divorcing my cheating wife and I took it out on mostly married, In my experience I have I never had one that would spend the night with me much less a whole weekend,they always had to go to back to hubby. With one exception when this ladys husband went to visit his brother in California. My point is that I don't think this was going to be Anna's first time with Stan. I think they just got tired of quickies and decided to take a whole weekend to themselfs. Anyway this was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GOOD PRE-EMPTIVE ACTION BUT....

Where's the description of the where, what and how of the payback to Mr. Niceguy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed this one a lot. Like others have said, though, I think good old “Stan” might need a lesson in leaving married women alone. BTW, note to author, “prologue”, by definition, comes “before” the story. After, it would be “epilogue”.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
One of my favorite stories!

"I cannot share what I do not own." That's a great line!

It's still hard to believe any wife could be that stupid, but the way the husband deals with it is perfect - no threats, no retaliation, just a clear view of reality.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

What a great story! The coffin for the marriage certificate was a great metaphor for what she was doing to them and I'm glad it saved the marriage before she permanently wrecked it.

The husband obviously decided she couldn't be trusted in the workplace, so he's keeping her barefoot and pregnant for the next several years to keep her out of mischief!

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
A LOT OF THE BS INVOLVING MARRIEDS AND INTERPETATIONS

can be thanks to 2 of our POTUSes 1 lusting, 1 doing, then comes the spin, TK U MLJ LV NV

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 5 years ago
5 stars!

A new twist on an old theme and I loved it. The story was well written and well plotted. The protagonist took matters in his own hands and was decisive. I loved that part. No scheming or playing games. He let her know up front the marriage was dead. I enjoyed it.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 5 years ago
no

She will cheat again, it's in her DNA!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Definitely adding this to my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sparky

Discovered an effective electronic countermeasure to the Martian Slut Ray. Nice change of pace. 5

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 5 years ago
Weekend Vacation?

I liked this story and think it was very well written. However I do have a point of contention with it. Speaking from experience, You decide that you want to spend a whole night or two with somebody only after motels and quickies start to getting to you. I used to do it all the times with married women. We wanted more than just the few hours we were getting, and thats when the wife would tell her husband that she had to go out of town for the company she was working for. and we would get our weekend away. So, Maybe? Maybe Anna wasn´t really being truthful when she stated that there had been no sex yet? Makes me wonder. But oh well, he took her back and theyŕe happy. Hope her boss doesn´t have different colored eyes or hair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
To forgive her?

There is no doubt I would, no matter if she (as stated by the slut wife) if no sexual relations

had occurred she still was unfaithful to her husband, had disrespected him and made

the marriage a non existent relationship. Having lunches, dinners, kisses and the planning of a week end in Vegas in which we all know what would happen and buying of a sexy wardrobe for use with her lover constitutes cheating in my book.

His failure to kick her to the curb reaffirmed his status as a whimpering man.

Sorry two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of lit a match to the Marriage License before putting it in the coffin before sealing it up. I would of told she should call Stan back and have him pick her up and take her to Vegas for their, "Weekend Fuck Festival". We were over as-far-as I was concerned. Divorce Court here we come...No ands, ifs, or buts about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Where

Where had Anna driven that morning?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hmm

Don't see it.

She basically threw him away and already cheated.

Don't see forgiveness the way you wrote the ending.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Again

I.like this story a lot, but he forgave her too quickly.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
One of my favorite stories! 5*****

It's original, creative, and reads true. Silly little girl finally grew up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wimpy ending

She cheated on him and with the kiss committed adultry. Commit her, kill her, but do not stay married to the crazy bitch. Bad ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What can I say

Please ignore the haters and look at how many people enjoyed your story so what can I say only i enjoyed this story very very much just don’t stop writing these fantastic stories and write faster lol need more stories from you soon please

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Good story, 5*

Good story. She saw the truth, she learned, and he allowed her back into his heart. He had a soul, as opposed to the resolute BTB ascribers.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
As another quick forgiveness but still greatly enjoyed

She cheated and got caught and remorse

Enough remorse?!

I am not sure

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Reconciliation

I guess she realized what she was about to lose just in time. Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lousy Ending

I liked it except for the ending .. I have to ask 1 question hadn't she already Cheated on him ... She was Loving another Man . She broke her marriage vows .

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
She saw the light

I'm glad she came to her senses in time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
well

The marriage was already over.

She was cheating. She planned on leaving.

At that point she could have stopped it.

Once she told him that despite feeling for her husband, despite marriage, she planned on cheating on him and wanted him to know it, the marriage died.

It would take some fancy writing to justify taking her back at that point. Shaming her into staying changed the situation how?

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
Good Story......

Good Girl. Anyone can make a mistake, but realizing it before you consummate the mistake, that's the good part. Now what do we do with stan ???( small s ) just getting fired ain't enough. The Bear approves.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fixable

To the comments that say she already cheated so the marriage was over. I disagree.

She came close. She was at the cliff, but she didn’t jump. Once another man had been allowed inside her, then it would have been over. I would have reacted differently than he did. After she came back and they had the little talk...take her to bed and make sure she doesn’t get any sleep until she’s panting, sweating and so satisfied, drained and exhausted, to ever consider another man. So many women go the other way. Kinda nice to read about one that didn’t.

kirei8kirei8over 3 years ago
She commited the worst kind of adultery, the emotional kind

And it should have been treated accordingly. It was not. And what of the really nice guy? He lost his job, aw. Sorry, it's just too wimpy _ 2 stars.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

So, just to be clear, he is staying with a cheating whore, he is going to spend the rest of his life spying on her and checking up on her, knowing all the while she might one day once again find another man

As opposed to dumping the toxic slut, and getting paid to go away once he sues the multi million dollar company?

RedWRX2019RedWRX2019over 3 years ago
A Good Original Story

5* from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stan tried to find an equal position in another company.

But every time he got a foot in the door the door was slammed shut. The new employer ALWAYS found out why Stan was let go and that was the end of that.

He eventually found a minimum wage job in a telephone call centre but did not last long as he started to chase another married woman. However the boss did not like anyone pursuing his wife and fired him immediately.

I caught up with Stan one night as he staggered down the street with a bottle of cheap booze in his hand. He saw me and got angry and made a big mistake when he took a swing at me. NO I did not hit him at all. He tripped over his own feet and bashed his head hard against the concrete footpath. He told the Police I hit him but when they came to ask questions I told them what happened and the other 3 people with me supported me. The Police left laughing.

A few weeks later I ran into him again and again he was drunk. This time I did not hold back. He ended up in hospital in a bad way. He again told the Police I did it to him but they did not believe him and never even asked me a single question.

I last saw him on the side of the Highway picking up cans to recycle. He was dressed in very old clothes no more $2000 suits for him. I heard he died about 8 years after the events of this story broke and destitute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Familiar tale with a twist

Ok. This is pretty much a common theme here. Woman happy. Boss makes a pass. Woman cheats on husband. A lot of times, the husband tries to stop it, but always fails. In this story, he stopped her, and they both won. It was a breath of fresh air!

Tiger27Tiger27over 3 years ago

"Anonymous

Stan tried to find an equal position in another company."

Love your ending or epilogue!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I read it again...

...and it's still one of my favorite stories here. Nicely done!

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97over 3 years ago
Beyond my comprehension

While I am entertained by stories with this theme I am also befuddled beyond belief. By that I mean my ability to suspend my disbelief get's in my way. I can understand an affair, a real, developed over time affair between a woman and her boss. I cannot understand a woman willing to cheat, and this is a VERY important part of the equation here, on her loving husband who she is STILL in love with. Especially after a few weeks of lunches and a dinner. This story trope never fails to overcome my ability to suspend my disbelief. I would love for anyone who might lend me some insight, especially wandering wives who have actually lived this, to contact me and give me some kind of explanation for how a woman could decide to cheat on a husband that she admits is great and she still loves after just a few weeks or months of someone buttering them up. How do they fall for this and spread their legs, destroying their spouse, for some sex? They usually never even intend to leave the spouse. How is this decision made, please, anyone, share your insight with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I would have let her go

She already betrayed him. Just move on while she is away. Divorce papers would be all she found of their life together. As is, this is a WIMP story 1 star

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

If she could CHEAT like this another slick predator will get her to CHEAT again, but now there will be kids to pay the price. Not good, the trust has been damaged. Every late night home from work he will wonder. Time for a POST-nup forgiveness to help rebuild the much needed trust (but verify with ramifications).

/

3*, Hooyah

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Cheater?

I can understand cheating because it happened to me. But what makes anybody believe that its ok to spend a whole weekend with someone thats not your husband? A vacation? really?

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

I'm glad to see she finally learned what really matters.

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

I really like a, was gonna say cheating but in this story maybe straying is more apt, wife story that ends happily. She made a serious mistake and was seduced by someone at her work. It does happen in real life. The concept of a 'office husband' or 'office wife' is real. People who work closely over a period of time can develop a pseudo emotional relationship. Normally it doesn't go anywhere but I could see occasions where it might if there was unhappiness in their normal home relationships.

Anna was seduced by a player and strayed but realised in time what she was about to lose. The realisation making her a better wife.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Pretty much

She pretty much redeemed herself, and the story was great a second time for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
trust?

she never really explained why after seven years she wanted to do this and just because hubby wouldn't do it she decided no. What about next time?

sandevan82sandevan82about 3 years ago
Top 5 at least

This has got to be one of my favorite stories on Literotica. The symbolism you employ using the marriage license to represent the marriage is wonderful. I've always felt that marriage is a living thing and sealing the marriage in a coffin is such a great way to show that. My wife in particular loved the statement "I cannot share what I do not own." In her words you cannot demonstrate the commitment of marriage any better than that. Your story was succinct and poignant yet well developed. I actually connected with the characters and their respective plights. A+ in all aspects.

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

One of the best 5*. I can't believe that other wives on lit almost never realise the mistake they are making. Nobody is perfect, we all make mistakes, it's how we react to them that we should be judged by. When my faith in human nature as deserted me, I will read this story again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She has to go. Didn't take much for her to forget her vows and spend romantic time with her boss. And see nothing wrong with it. Her betrayal was deliberate and willful. There is nothing in her behavior that warrants forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pretty silly actually. Let's face it, she's lost all respect for the man she married and, once lost, it's never recovered. Next time she'll simply be more discreet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Prologue comes before story - epilogue after.

BoringDudeBoringDudealmost 3 years ago

"as soon as Anna got me up the stairs and onto our bed that faithful day,”

I think you mean fateful.

Not a bad effort, but it might be good to not just brush off the two of them putting things back together with "Things were touch and go for a couple of months.” Write it, tell the reader how it went, let the reader get into the narrator’s head a bit more, and see how the wife manages her anger at herself and the other complicated emotions that this kind of situation brings up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok. She was taken in by the attention of the big boss. Drawn to power, just like a moth to a light.

I don’t see anything happening, that’s going to change her mindset. Maybe postpone, but not change. Time to end, this charade.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok, I'm probably dumb, but I don't get it. If Stan came to pick her up, where did she go?

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Not a bad story, a bit pompous. Unfortunately this type of "I found someone" is quite a bit worn out that one really needs to be imaginative to make it interesting. The "coffin" thing is a bit bizarre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good story. The author got the emotions involved across well in the story. There were a few typo's but otherwise ok.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Well, good for her! There are some decent women in these stories who value something more than sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great tale....and after all the others in the "CallmeSparky" catalogueon Literotica.com......what a refreshing surprise to find this gem of a story with such a positive and hopeful ending ! Renews one's faith in the positive aspects of human nature...both for the wife's reevaluation of her situation and potential choices, moving forward and for the husband's flexibility in being willing to consider reconciliation and renew the loving feelings for his wife in the context of their marriage. The "coffin" and all in its aftermath is a device that was just short of 'sheer genius' ! 'Loved it, I did. 'And...sign me "Stan" (my real name !!! LOL) (How ironic).

Keep up the great writing and concepts, "CallmeSparky". I love what you've done in your published catalogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In re. Comment from "Dark2 Donut2", he takes note of wife Anna's opening confession , "I met someone". This is also reminiscent of the recent confession by Mira to Jonathan in the current HBO run of "Scenes from a Marriage", "I fell in love with someone" (Episode 2, "Poli"). Either confession was enough to 'tear the heart out of the husband" (and me, as well). There was nothing substantially lacking in either marriage, going in, on the part of either Jonathan or Brad (although Jonathan could have been stronger in fighting with more 'passion' both for his marriage to Mira and for their 2nd as-yet unborn child, which was aborted, and which 'cleared' the path for Mira to engage with an open mind, heart (and vagina) to Poli); we'll have to see in Episodes 3-5 whether Mira in "Scenes" does half so well in reclaiming (or repairing) her marriage to Jonathan as Anna does in making amends to Brad in the current story. Again......the author "CallmeSparky" has done exceedingly well in telling his story. Sign me "Anonymous"....aka "Stan" (13 d. ago, below.

DGHear2DGHear2over 2 years ago

I liked it.

DG Hear

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Bottom line, she cheated, the wimp took her back, once she gets bored she'll do it again. And now the wimp will pay child support as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Only one flaw tho. She first says she went up stairs to pack and then realized but then later he asked when she realized she couldn't go with Stan she says 2 seconds after he walked out the door.

Another great story👍

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

so he was a cuck then

that means he is a volunteer for all that pain

who gives a shit the cheating whore didnt take the cock?

cheating is a novel like War & Peace

taking the cock is nothing more than the period at the end of the novel

the lack of that last period does not mean the entire novel never existed

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. This was a well crafted story. But with a Hollywood ending. In the real world, I think he either would have gotten a trial separation , or a post nup. Beyond that, if she was capable of doing this once, she would do it again. So having kids, now becomes an extreme liability for the husband. Just once I wish someone would add another chapter, describing al, the mistrust and pain that follows, and how they never get their real intimacy back. This type of story, does not have a happy ending. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agree already cheated. Trust??!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad to see her mistake before it was to late. I would like to read a story about some staying faithful and settling the one after them straight that she was going to stay faithful.

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
IS THIS THE OLD STEREOTYPICAL

about a woman changing her mind.. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of th emost powerfully written short stories on LW

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

I was still expecting the MC to leave her just for the betrayal of nearly going with the "nice guy". Not sure how I feel about the reconciliation, still think she buried their marriage but I'm a sucker for happy endings so I like that there was reconciliation before she physically cheated. 5 stars.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 2 years ago

Huh...just noticed something. In the last part of the story she told her husband she went up to pack and kept thinking about her marriage license in the coffin. When he asked her when she decided not to go with Stan she told him two seconds after he had left the house.

Major inconsistencies in her story...she is lying. No trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice. What a great story. Nice symbolism with the coffin .Thanks for sharing

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Ptologues go at the beginning, at the end it's an epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He took her back to quickly, needs much more time to make a decision. It’s obvious she doesn’t have good sense. If he did decided that he possibly wanted to keep her there would definitely have to be marriage counciling .

Les

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

One of the better 'honey we need to talk' stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor guy if he hadn't made such a fuss he could have gotten a wife that told Stan to take a hike without being made to.

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 2 years ago

Good story but felt she got off too easily.... Not saying they should've divorced but therapy and a longer time groveling period on her part should've happened to which I think would've made it more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written as usual by this author. I’ll give him 5 ⭐️ but a couple of things. A prologue is an introduction to a story. Secondly, I really didn’t see how there was a reconciliation after the wife tells her husband she is going away for the weekend to fuck another man. In my book the marriage was over as soon as she said it. But, I really liked the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Crock of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was very creative and emotionally powerful. The author, unlike the typical author here, has it right. Your vows mean that you do NOT own your body. The anon below is an ass. This is underscored.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"I need to find out what he means to me." - So she's going to risk her marriage without even knowing what he means to her?

\

"I don't know what I'm doing Brad" - She doesn't know what she's doing?!

\

"My husband alone owns every inch of me and I will never share any of it with anyone else." - So many stories, the wife says, "You don't own me!" and maybe not in the physical sense, but in a moral sense they DO own each other.

\

As has been said, how does this guy still have his job after three prior complaints?

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

@sbrooks103x I agreed in every story where the wayward spouse says,"You don't own me!" The correct response is yes I do, just as you own me. That is what marriage vows mean we on each other, we are one flesh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good response from the Husband - defiantly a five 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Totally agree with sbrooks103x & Big_Tim99, Married people do own each other. Clever idea with the casket and license. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He, okay. 3 ⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars. "I cannot share what I do not own" is just brilliant. Finally a writer makes the point about marriage that is always ignored when the cheaters come up with the self-justifying "You don't own me" line.

The real truth is that they are both owned by a union greater than either of them: marriage....choosing to break the "ownership" bonds they voluntarily entered into by committing to marriage is not an option. They are either in it to the exclusion of all others or they are divorced history.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

"I cannot share what I do not own." I love that line and the symbolism of the coffin. This is a great story.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

It's nice to see a story where things work out the way they should.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous