Mature Businesswoman Meets Younger Man

Story Info
First date between leads to unrestrained sexual heat.
3.4k words
4.44
32.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the bar having raced from my day job to be on time for my evening shift. I was recently out of college and working full-time during the day and bartending at night to pay student loans as quickly as possible.

I greeted my coworkers behind the bar, looking over the crowd to see who I might know. A few regulars were chatting away in a group and waved hello. In the middle of bar I saw a woman I had seen recently. She had captured me from the beginning, always dressed impeccably and with a thick mane of black hair. Tonight she was dressed similarly as in the past, with a tan skirt and matching coat. Her off-white blouse had that soft luxuriousness that lightly rested on the curve of her breasts. She wore tan heels, the skirt sat tautly over her hips down to just below the knee. She looked professional, but with an air of sensuality in her curves, thick dark hair and a mischievous look in her eyes. I continued to glance over at her, as she captivated me in every way. She radiated confidence, sensuality, maturity (I guessed that she was approximately 15-20 years older than me, or late thirties/early forties).

I had shared with my coworkers how beautiful I thought she was in the past, and I know that they noticed her presence as well. I continued serving and talking to patrons as she appeared to stay in the center of bar area, standing and speaking with two women. I was at the other end of the bar, when my fellow bartender walked up to me, and pointed at her standing at the other end. "She wants to talk you," he shared, smiling.

I gasped and smiled, "no she doesn't, come on" and looked over at her again. She raised her hand, and beckoned me with her finger curled upwards, summoning me. It was so direct, I was shocked and immediately headed towards her.

She smiled as I came near. "I hear that you bought me this glass of wine, and I wanted to thank you."

I nodded and smiled, realizing what my fellow bartender had done. "It is completely my pleasure, believe me," I said.

Although I was tall and very fit (having played football and track at a small college), and knew that some women were attracted to me, I was quite sure this woman was completely out of my league. But as she stood there waiting, I felt I had to say something more and thought there wasn't any harm in at least trying. "I would love to take you to dinner this week, if you are available?" I asked.

She looked at me squarely and surprised me by replying "I would like that. I am free tomorrow night, if you aren't working?"

I was supposed to work, but nothing would deter me from this opportunity. "How about the Italian restaurant around the corner, say 7:00 PM if that works for you?"

She smiled and patted my hand, her long manicured fingers tapping softly against mine as she leaned slightly forward, whispering "I look forward to it. By the way Steven, my name is Mina."

That next evening I was standing in front of the restaurant, waiting for Mina, nervous but excited at the prospect of being alone with her. I had on a blue button down shirt, a blue sport coat and jeans. With how I had always seen her dressed, I wanted to at least be on somewhat of a level playing field. I saw her walking towards me, her hips moving slowly in her black skirt. She had on another business suit, with the jacket cut short and inwards near her waist. Her white blouse appeared to be silk or nylon, and her thick black hair rested heavily down her back. The curve of her hips and her breasts were readily evident, she radiated soft sensuality.

She came close, smelling of a sweet perfume and surprisingly kissed me softly on the cheek. Mina smiled and said "I am looking forward to this and I am hungry, let's go in."

I placed my hand softly against her back and shared, "Me too, especially the looking forward to this part." As we waited to be seated, I felt my heart racing. I didn't want to screw this up, whatever it is...but I could sense the erotic tension and chemistry between us both.

Dinner was filled with easy conversation and two bottles of wine. I learned about her, how she had moved from Los Angeles and was staying with a friend in town. How she worked in PR and was recently hired by a large technology firm. I could only imagine how she must draw stares and envy by her coworkers, as every time I had seen her in the bar she looked exquisite in her suits, blouses and heels.

The age difference never came up, as as the evening went on it was apparent that we both were just enjoying the chemistry and sexual tension that crackled between us. The wine helped in my boldness, in sharing how I had noticed her since the first time she had come into the bar and that I shared my attraction to my coworkers. She seemed pleased by my honesty, and shared that she enjoyed my admitting my attraction and desire. "I like a man who can be direct, and of course I like attention when it comes from someone I find attractive," she said, looking up at me with a slightly wicked smile.

We left the restaurant heady from the wine, conversation and flirting. I had recently moved from an apartment in town, only several blocks from the restaurant to a place almost an hour away. However, as it was not yet the end of the month, I still had the key, although all the furniture had been moved out.

"I don't know what your plans are, but I still have the key to my old place and the view is so nice...do want to see?" I looked at her, hoping for the reply I wanted, as I didn't want this to end.

"That sounds nice, let's go take a look." We walked the two blocks and took the elevator up. I had my hand resting on her lower back, and leaned down to kiss her. She looked up, placing her hand on my cheek and our lips barely touched, softly testing and tasting. The elevator door opened, and I moaned "Oh god, you are so damn sexy."

She laughed and followed me to my door, as I opened she walked ahead of me into the room. The room was bare, just a carpet and window overlooking the hills and a deep sunset. She walked to the window "wow, you weren't kidding about being empty and the view," she laughed. I followed her to the window, standing just slightly behind.

"God I want to touch you," I said, as slide my hand down her back and over her skirt, my fingers tracing over the curve of her ass.

She smiled and turned..."please do."

"I have been fantasizing about you ever since I first saw you" I admitted, letting my hand slide up inside her jacket and over her silky, cool blouse. Mina turned towards me, so that my hand slid along her waist and we kissed. Softly at first, but with growing urgency. Testing how each kissed, the passion growing and explorations from lips to occasional tongue. I slide my hand up her blouse, feeling the heaviness of her breast and her satiny bra underneath. I brought my other hand up and slid her jacket off her shoulders, letting it fall to the ground. My hunger was intense...feeling this thin sensual material of blouse and bra sliding over each other, of her soft heavy breasts under the material. I brought my hand to her neck, kissing her deeply. Sliding my hand, turned so that the back of my hand slid along the opening of her blouse, I used my thumb and finger to undo the buttons as I slid down. I looked down as I pulled one side of her blouse open, exposing her white satin fronted bra.

I brought my mouth down to her neck, kissing down her bra strap to the line tracing down the front of breasts. She held my head, as I kissed and explore the flesh where bra met skin, and over the slippery material to her nipple...wetting it with my mouth as I licked, suckled and lightly chewed.

She moaned and said, "hmmm...you naughty boy, you are soaking my new bra."

I nodded as I licked and slid my tongue over the edge of her bra, bringing her bare nipple into my mouth. "That's not all I want to be soaking," my muffled voice replied.

Mina pulled back and looked at me. She slid the blouse off her shoulders and let it fall on where her jacket lay on the floor. She smiled as she reached back and unzipped the back of her skirt, doing so slowly so that we could both hear the zipper opening. The anticipation was killing me, as she stood there before me in her pretty bra, now with one cup wet from my mouth...and her black skirt starting to open and slide down her hips. She pushed the skirt down, and stood there in her matching white silky panties and heels. She pushed me back slightly with her hand, and slid her hand down to my crotch, lightly sliding her fingers over where my cock strained against my jeans.

"Hmmmm...I think I need to see more myself," she said as she slowly kneeled before me with her hand moving to the button and zipper of my jeans. She opened and pulled my jeans down, so that they were at my ankles. I slide my shoes off, and kicked my jeans aside. She reached both hands slowly up my thighs, until they slid under my boxers and I felt her fingers graze my swollen cock.

"Oh my god," I moaned, looking down at her with one hand on my waist and the other at my side. Feeling her soft fingers slide over my shaft under my boxers, I strained against the material. She grasped the bottom of my boxers and pulled them down, my cock springing before her.

She looked up at me...and slid one hand down into her panties, as she grasped my cock with the other. "I love being on my knees, sucking cock or licking pussy," she said throatily. I couldn't believe the naughtiness, the directness and my arousal spiked as she kissed and licked the bottom of shaft, holding my cock like a weighted tool she needed to clean. She suckled on my head and slowly slid down, and I could feel and hear the saliva she was bringing to her mouth to ease the entry. My thighs were taut, tense...as I looked down in amazement. This beautiful, mature woman openly touching herself in her little panties as she sloppily devoured my cock was just too much. I reveled in the wet sounds, the sight of her fingers stretching her panty as she played, her breasts softly moving as she bobbed.

"Fuuuucccckkk" I moaned, "You fucking turn me on so damn much." I rapidly slid my jacket and shirt off, looking down at this lovely sight the entire time. Although I knew at this age that I could cum multiple times, I did not want to cum yet. I wanted this to last at this heightened state, and I wanted to touch and taste and explore her. I slid my hand on her head...fucking her mouth a few times as she slurped and gagged lightly. "God I want this, but I need to touch you, taste you, fuck you." She looked up, saliva around her lips and chin...my cock wet and shiny from her drool. She reached up and grabbed my hand, pulling me down to the floor. Mina spread her legs slowly, so that the shiny white material of her panty stretched tightly over her pussy. As I kneeled and kissed up her legs, I could smell the sweet scent of her cunt, see the damp crotch of her panty.

I wanted to take my time, to tease her and myself. I kissed up her soft thighs, my hands sliding along and leading my mouth. I kissed just outside her panty, along her inner thigh as I let the back of my right hand slide lightly over her panty crotch and up. I gripped the top of her panty and pulled lightly, so that the material was pressed against her. I let my tongue slide along the edge of her inner thigh and panty edge, her scent like a sensual drug. I slid my nose over her panty crotch, and my tongue following...sliding up to her clit where I attached my lips and sucked through the thin material. "You smell so delicious," I moaned into her panty.

She looked down at me, resting on her elbows..."I want your tongue on my pussy, now!" I nodded, smiling...and slid my tongue under the edge of her panty, pushing it to the left as I tasted her directly for the first time. The taste and intimacy of her pussy on my tongue was heavenly, I wanted to eat her for hours. She lifted her hand and slide her panty crotch over further, using two fingers to spread apart her lips. I watched, mesmerized, seeing her triangle of trimmed black pubic hair, her engorged and swollen pussy lips. This wasn't like any of the women I had fumbled with in college, this was a full bodied, confident, highly sexual mature woman.

"Flick your tongue tip over my clit and then suckle again, back and forth...eat my pussy," she demanded. She watched intently as I did as she asked, quickly realizing exactly what she liked by her moans, demands and wetness. I reveled in that rich tasting pussy of hers, suckling, slurping and tasting deep inside her. She suddenly sat up, and held my head against her crotch...her thighs starting to shake.

"Fuck" she roared as she ground against my mouth, as I hungrily drank and suckled as her wetness creamed into my mouth and face. She rode my face and mouth as she came, her thighs squeezing my head until she fell back onto the floor.

I lay there between her thighs, looking up at those lovely shiny pussy lips that were exposed to me. She laughed suddenly, "damn, I needed that" she said.

I laughed as well and told her with hunger "I loved that too, I could do that all night." I reached up to lightly stroke her pussy, but she held my hand and sat up.

"No, I need a good fucking with that big cock of yours" and she smiled as she rolled over onto her knees. She brought her hands down and pulled her panties down to just above her knees, the material stretching almost lewdly as she parted her legs. I sat up, stroking my cock...so aroused by the sight her her...soft round ass raised, white silky panties stretched between her thighs and her matching white bra still on. I stroked the head of my cock against her swollen lips, just enjoying the feeling of her soft wetness and watching my head part her lips with every stroke. I dipped the head of my cock slowly into her, sliding back out...and then slowly back in. I wanted so badly to plunge into her, but wanted to enjoy and tease us both until I couldn't stand it anymore. She looked back at me, as I slowly shoved my entire cock into her. Feeling her stretch around me, feeling her warm pussy give and surround my engorged cock was heavenly.

I grabbed her soft hips, and watched as my cock slid in and out Mina, her pussy lips following my shaft as I pulled out and the creamy wetness engulfing my cock as pushed in to the hilt.

She laid her head against the floor and let out "ahhhh, fuck yes...that's it, fuck me, fuck me deep." I plunged into her, hearing the sucking sounds of my cock as I deep fucked her repeatedly. She reached between her thighs and started rub her clit. The sight of her, on her knees...ass raised and fingers between her legs as I fucked her pushed me near the edge.

We fucked like that for awhile, me fighting cumming as I wanted to see her orgasm, to make her cum. "I am so fucking close" I moaned to her, as she nodded slowly.

"Me too, not yet...going to cum...want you to cum on my ass...but need...ugghh god." With that, she rubbed frantically, I could feel her fingers next to my cock, and she started to shake. I needed to cum, but held on, fucking her through her orgasm. She started to slow her shaking, and I lost control...sliding my cock out of her delicious pussy and spurting heavily over her hair, back and ass. She reached back and naughtily spread my warm cum over her ass, as I stroked myself against her bottom.

I fell back, onto my ass, my hand still slowly stroking my cock. She turned over slowly and leaned on her elbow. "Now that was a lot of cum, I think you could drown a woman."

I laughed, still slowly stroking. I nodded, "sorry, I do cum a lot, always have," and she smiled.

She looked at me, still hard and stroking even after having cum so hard. "I don't mind, I like it...although that would have been too much to drink."

I saw her watching me stroke myself, and I shared "I cannot help it, you have me so damn turned-on, I feel like I cannot get enough."

She continued to watch me and said "I actually love to watch men masturbate. Stand-up, over me...let's watch each other." I stood as she laid down on her back, sliding her panties off her legs completely. She parted her legs, and slowly brought her fingers down to her pussy, rubbing two fingers lightly over her clit. She raised a leg, so that one foot rested on my left thigh. I looked down, watching her touch as I openly stroked my cock while I put a hand around her ankle. It was exciting to watch and be watched, to hold her leg open so that I could see better. "Hmmmm, yes...watch me rub my pussy, masturbate myself while I watch you stroke that cock for me," she said in a sexy, deep voice. We had slowed, but the intensity was still there.

I had never watched a woman masturbate, or been watched...and the naughty, open sharing of desire and lust was intoxicating. I started to feel myself losing control, so erotic was the mixture of mutual exposure. I started to cum again, spraying over her stomach, thighs and the hand touching herself. I found I couldn't stop, it was almost frenzied as I continued to masturbate and cum. As she watched intently, she started to cum herself. "God yes, stroke that cock...cum all over me, drench me in your warm cum." She shook, and seeing her below me orgasming as I came and came on her while I held her leg and watched her fingers expertly teasing her pussy, was too much. My entire body tensed, muscles taut and sweat dripping onto her, as we exploded again. This went on several more times, caught in a feedback loop of watching each other masturbating and orgasming.

We woke lying on the floor next to each other several hours later. The sun was just coming-up, and we both were spent, sore and exhausted from hours of intensity.

We dressed, with Mina commenting that "I have dried cum all over me, first thing I will take a damn shower." I laughed, as I walked her to her friends apartment.

We kissed quickly outside, as she parted with "I think my friend will smell what happened, but she will only be jealous."

I laughed softly and nodded in amazement at this sexy, dirty woman as she walked up the stairs.

Final Note: I saw her one more time, but will save that for another date perhaps.