Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 08

Story Info
Former NXT Superstar Santana Garrett takes a ride.
9.4k words
4
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own NXT, WWE or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Santana Garrett (former NXT, AEW, Impact Wrestling)

Bang(Bus)ing The Indies -- Santana Garrett

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

A Commissioned story by [Anonymous].

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

"So, what are we doing today?" The voice of seasoned porn star Danny Steele said as the video faded from black into the footage. Showing him on the backseat of the famous Bang Bus as it drove along. Clad in a short sleeved shirt, slightly opened up to show his toned frame, and a pair of dark pants. "Not that I need any excuse to go around for a drive in this nice, sunny Florida weather we've got going on today." He added with a smile.

"Just some classic Bang Bus action, my man!" The familiar voice of The Dirty One said from behind the camera as he filmed. "We go cruising, we find some dumb bitch who needs some cash..." He lifted a hand up in front of the lens, showing off a wad of notes. "And then we offer even more for her to ditch the clothes and get freaky... Before he fucking ditch her! Just the tried and tested formula my man!"

"Sounds good to me! Let's get it." Danny agreed.

"Yeah. We're gonna hit up the 'workout block' as I call it. See if we can't score some nice, tight bodies chicks or some shit, you know? If not, I know there's this neighbourhood in the South where..."

The cameraman was about to say some more before the always unseen Driver up front tapped on his nearside window. Making Dirty One look out the window down the street. Zooming in and seeing a gorgeous looking woman filling out a pair of blue workout leggings nicely with her thick, rounded backside. The beauty having her long hair tied up in a ponytail, but looking dyed a light red colour with a more natural dark at the top. Also wearing a matching blue no sleeved sport top, and carrying a gym bag over her shoulder.

"Yo let's try and score with this babe! Look at the fucking ass on that!" Dirty One said as the van slowed down to approach. Easily getting the woman's attention by pulling up. "Hey, lady! Are you new around here? Looking kind of lost." He claimed to set things up as an ice breaker as he spoke out the van side window.

"Oh, no! I'm from around here." The woman explained as she turned around. Showing off a fantastic set of large, juicy tits encased in her top. "It's gym day, like I'm sure you can tell. My place is literally just like a block down the way." She said, pointing down the way she was heading.

"Yo, it's all good! My bad. But yo, can we like give you a ride down there or something?" He rather boldly offered. "It's pretty heated out here today, you know?"

"Uh, I think I'm good. No offence..." The woman said, eyeing up the van with suspicion. As if this all sounds familiar to her but she can't quite place it.

"Oh not at all. Listen, let me explain..." Dirty One said, applying his silver tongue to influence things. "I know this sounds odd but here..." He reached in and fished out a crisp one hundred dollar bill. "Here, this is for just taking the time to talk to us." He said, and seeing the sudden note even caught her attention as she rather eagerly took the bill. "See? We ain't so bad! You know, and I'll be honest here Lady, we're like going around doing interviews. Amateur documentaries, you know, that kind of stuff." He lied behind a smile. "Asking guys or gals like yourself for a moment of their time and we just, you know, ask them some questions. Talk about Florida life and that kind of stuff. Getting the word out, you know."

"Well, I mean... You've got my interest now, I'll admit that!" The redhead said as she had a smile on and tellingly stuffed the note into the pocket of her leggings.

"Right? So how about this, you hop in? We'll talk to you for a few minutes and then we'll drop you off at your gym. And in return..." If her eyes had widened from seeing the first bill, then seeing that too tempting to resist fistful of notes made her jaw drop. "We like, what's the word, reimburse you for your time! How does that sound."

"Well, I mean, when you put it like that..." She clearly was tempted by the offer as Danny moved over and opened up the door for her. "I guess it couldn't hurt since I have the rest of the day off... And those WOW shows aren't exactly paying the bills on their own... But no funny business you guys!" She said as she stepped forward. "I don't want my husband finding out that I'm getting into a random van with a couple of guys." She added as she climbed in with her bag.

"Oh sure, no worries! I'm sure he'll understand..." Dirty One claimed, not bothered and neither was Danny by that comment on her relationship status. "And this won't take long either." He added before the door was closed up. The van soon driving off but the route it started to take didn't even take the right turn down the block to head towards her planned destination.

"OK, OK!" The cameraman said once she was settled down on the backseat as Danny, playing up that this was all legit, still sat but at the other end for now to keep some distance. "OK, first of all this is my friend Danny. He's like my tour guide around the city." Dirty One continued to lie to her face as she and Danny exchanged smiled and nods. "So, first of all, since you've already told us about your hubby, tell us a little bit about yourself to kick this interview off." He said, as his free hand fingered out a couple notes like it was cash for answers

"Yeah, sure!" She said with a nod. "Well, my name is Santana Garrett... I'm a Florida girl, born up in Ocala and raised here. I'm happy married, and I'm the proud mother of little boy... Well, maybe not so little now but still!" Santana said with a laugh. And hearing that this stacked babe was a certified MILF brought an even bigger smile to the face of Steele as he sat back.

"Well that's just great!" Dirty One had to hide his joy at scoring a MILF. "So tell me, well, tell us Santana... You obviously keep your self in great shape, if you don't mind me saying... What's your deal? You one of these fitness coaches around here? Trying to keep guys like me all fit and in shape and all that?"

"Oh, no! I get plenty of coaching from my husband!" Garrett said. "I'm actually a professional wrestler! I'm a second-generation performer and I use the same name as my real name, if that makes sense." She explained. "I've actually worked in a bunch of places in the past! I was in the WWE in their NXT brand for a few years... I've been in Stardom over in Japan. In AEW, Impact Wrestling, the NWA, WOW Women of Wrestling..." She listed off just some of her vast accomplishments. However looking across she noticed the look the cameraman was giving her. "Uh, is everything OK there?"

"No fucking way..." Dirty One laughed as his act slipped a bit. "You're a wrestler?? No shit! I mean, hey Danny? You know what I was talking about before I started filming?" The other man in the van nodded in agreement. "OK, babe, listen... This is gonna sound messed up... But actually me and this van here? Well, we've been doing a little 'business' as of late picking up pro wrestlers here, and well... Taking them for one Hell of a ride. Maybe you've seen some videos we've put out staring the likes of Mandy Leon... Scarlett Bordeaux... The Legendary Trish Stratus..." He listed off the more than impressive scores that this van (and some hung porn stars) have gotten since they began 'Banging the Indies'.

"Oh my God!!" The realisation hit her as she covered her mouth for a moment. Santana looking around the van for a moment as she now understood why this all looked so familiar. "I knew I'd seen this all before, and your voice sounded familiar! This is the damn Bang Bus!" She said.

"Yep! Guilty as charged!" Dirty One said. "And since you know the deal here, I think we can skip the small talk... But the offer still stands I guess..." He said, holding up the wad of notes to further tempt her. "You have some fun with my boy here and show the goods? A fat cash of quick cash is all yours. Just like you saw Trish and the rest get. You can't tell me that you can't handle what they did, right?" He said to further challenge her.

"Well of course I've seen the videos! I mean, where you hear that Trish Stratus got, well... Got fucked on camera you can't help but watch!" Santana said rather defensively. "But I'm a married woman! With a damn kid! I can't just go and fuck some random guy I just met!" She claimed. Until she watched as Dirty One plucked out a few more notes as her eyes widened and nodded along with the mental count she was doing. "But well, I mean... Some extra rainy day money wouldn't hurt... And I can't just rely on 'exclusive content' site paychecks now I'm not making WWE money any more..." She said, sounding already like she was trying to convince herself here.

"Then go ahead and by my guest, girl! Let's see the fucking goods!" Dirty One encouraged. Santana biting her lip with a glance at the other man before she looked back and gave a nod. Knowing how wrong this was but, like so many women before her on the Bus and not even including fellow wrestlers, the temptation of a fat wad of easy money is too much to resist. Reaching first for her top, pulling it up and over head and her long ponytail as she showed off those fantastic, rounded MILF tits of hers. Caught up in the moment to not see that on the seats next to her Steele was eagerly stripping off to but her was pushing down his pants to show off his hardening, rock hard cock. Garrett too busy easing her leggings off as she revealed her thick, juicy backside and a completely shaved, snug looking pussy.

"That's earned a good deposit!" Dirty One joked, putting down some notes by her gym bag. "But you know, you're gonna have to do a lot more than just that to earn the rest."

"Well I mean, this is a lot already, right?" Santana claimed with a slightly nervous smile. "My husband is already gonna be asking questions why I'm... OH FUCK!!" She then gasped, looking at the corner of her eye before turning to stare with a gasp. Seeing that Danny was now completely nude as he smiled. Stroking off his cock to get himself nice and hard as he eyed up that outrageous body of the pro wrestler next to him.

"Oh I think you've got a lot more to do..." Danny said as he shifted in closer and saw how her eyes haven't left his dick yet.

"And if you want all of this cash? You've gotta go all the way... Just like you saw your heroes and other wrestlers doing when they went down and dirty!" The cameraman added.

"Well, I mean..." Santana bit down on her bottom lip as her eyes gazed over that big dick. A sign perhaps that this cock is by far the biggest she's ever seen which isn't exactly a compliment for the man she's married to. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to take, you know, a closer look..." She claimed as she slipped down from the seating to get to her knees. Danny just spreading his legs to let her shift in as he released his length so she could now move in and take a hold of him. Stroking him off to test his thickness as the camera moved in close to capture the fun about to get underway. Even if the cameraman hasn't even set down most of the notes he promised on the floor for her.

"Feel fucking free to take a real close look, babe..." Danny encouraged as Santana shifted closer. Still stroking his fat cock as she leaned in. Staring up as she slowly stuck her tongue out, getting a low groan out of him as she began to work around the crown. A slow, testing swirl around the head combined with her palm still going over the shaft. "And that ain't too bad a start..." He remarked as he allowed her to explore at her own pace for now as she roamed around the mushroom head. Getting a little bit of saliva onto him as she groaned herself from the taste of a nice long cock. But his words showing that it would take a lot more than a nice handjob with a bit of tongue work to finish off an experienced stud like him.

"Oh, trust me! We are only just getting started!" Garrett claimed, sounding already a lot more into this now that she's got her fingers around a huge dick. Parting her lips as she let actions do the talking and putting her mouth to a better use. Sinking down onto his cock and making him moan out properly when she managed to wrap her lips around his thickness, even with him being a far bigger size than what she's used to. "Mmmmmmphh!! Mmmmm!!" Her eyes widened for a moment, like she couldn't believe she was handling even this amount of cock inside of her, but soon enough got to work. Her long ponytail starting to swing as she rocked her head up and down. Feeding his inches up into her cavern and giving him a sample of how much pleasure that warm, wet hole of hers could offer.

"God damn these wrestler chicks are dirty sluts! This chick's married and she's already blowing my boy Danny like she's fresh off a divorce!" Danny managed to compliment and mock at the same time as he filmed Santana's mouth sliding up and down as she used a smooth pace. Getting her saliva dripping down this vast length as she pushed down to handle over half of his size. Even her big, rounded tits were shaking as she blew him and kept herself down and kneeling. Allowing the camera to catch a nice shot of her thick ass sticking out and the sight of her pussy starting to dampen while that ponytail shook from side to side. Before he moved back up to view her slurping away as she showed off some clear experience at sucking dick with this steady motion.

"Mmmmm... Yeah, she ain't half bad... No way this babe ain't a first timer..." Danny added as he sat back and let the former NXT Superstar bob away on his meaty pole. Her gorgeous face sinking down before smoothly lifting back up, but never leaving his dick fully so she could race right back to repeat the motion. A pace that allowed her to groan around his meat like she was still adjusting to finally having a size of dick that can fill up her mouth. "Mmmm! But let's see what she can really fucking take..." He decided, reaching down to take a hold of her long, light red dyed hair. "After all, if she's a tough wrestler chick? Makes sense she can take the rough stuff!" He assumed as he caught her off guard and not just with the firm handful he now had. Starting to thrust his cock upward as he forced his dick both stiffly and deeply up into that already pleasurable enough oral hole. Garrett's eyes widening but not resisting the sudden turn as her hand moved off from his cock rather obediently, moving onto her own thighs as she allowed her mouth to be used by a stud she's only just met.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAHH!! MMMMMMPH!! HHHHRRRRKKK!! MMMMMM..." Santana began to gag when his cock hit the back of her mouth, venturing further soon afterwards as he pumped briskly with a pace that looked more suited for regular pussy pounding than testing out an oral hole. She just stared up, her cheeks flexing as she tried to suck on the now pumping cock but found her lips fighting to stay wrapped against his thickness for more than a second before the next choke sounded out. "HRRRRKKK!! GAAAAAAAAAHHH!! MMMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Her saliva drooled down now, coating his dick sexily and leaving it dripping down her own chin as she took a face fucking. The grasp on her hair making her head not so much stay in place, but actually be tugged down onto his length to fit even more of those inches into her. Putting her through a deep throat initiation that seems to be more action than the MILF has gotten from the man she's actually married to in perhaps years if not longer.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!! Yeah, she's fucking on choking on that dick! Guess her hubby ain't packing near half the goods my man Danny is!" The cameraman stated the obvious with wicked glee in his voice. Able to get in close and capture the bulge her throat is doing when all that porn star cock got stuffed down into the wrestler's oral tunnel. Saliva lathered over that length and now drooling from off her jaw. Hitting onto her own large tits to give them a lewd shine as they jiggled from her body bucking slightly from the invasion. "Look at this bitch go! Taking it like a fucking champ! People are gonna fucking know her name now with this kind of skill!" He added, as if saying a multi-time former Champion like her is better off being a living cock sleeve is any sort of compliment. The beauty getting face fucked however unable to comment as she focused on enduring this action, alongside the fact any words and groans were currently being muffled by that fat rod stuffed between her lips.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHHHRRRKKK!! HHHHHLLKKKK HMMMMMMPPPHHH!" Her fingers were digging into her own thighs while her eyes were half closed, like she was getting light headed from being made to have her skull rock back and forth while Danny's cock rammed upward and deep into her mouth. Only now her eyes starting to water up from the almost abuse being down to her throat but having agreed to all of it, she just stayed kneeling and let her hair be tugged on to deepen the thrusts. Her nose pressing into his crotch while her chin left more saliva stains onto his balls as she was pulled right down by that ponytail. "GAAAAAAAAAHHH... MMMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAHHH HHHHHRRRKKK..." Even as she got a full deep throat session that some seasoned porno whores might second guess about signing up for, it seemed like she wasn't exactly only feeling discomfort from this all. Hardened nipples topping off her big tits, and her pussy continuing to look wet already just from this deep and rough blowjob. Maybe enjoying herself a bit too much getting a cock that's not just the biggest she's seen, but one that can clearly last far, far longer than she's used to.

Thankfully, the hunk who was now her sudden co-star for this in-van sex tape wasn't planning on merely using her mouth for the fun. Slowly pulling his dick out from her mouth to allow her to gasp, but keeping her on her knees with that grip on the ponytail as he kept his dick against her now panting features. Smearing a bit more saliva onto her gorgeous face before she ground her teeth together and gave a rather lusty stare up. "Like that, huh?" Santana said as she shifted up. "Like shoving that big fucking dick into my tiny little mouth? Making me choke like a fucking slut, huh?" She almost purred, like she's fallen into being a bit more cock-drunk than even she thought she would as she brought her rounded tits up in line with his shaft.

"I think I'm gonna like this just as much..." Steele casually remarked as he let go of her hair. Allowing her to wrap her jugs around his shaft. The moan he let out as that soft, tanned flesh pressed against his pole just as loud as he'd been moments before when balls deep in her mouth. With all the saliva already coating his length combined with the shine over her tits from her drooling, it allowed a smooth motion as the Florida-born beauty began to work her breasts up and down along his manhood. Groaning herself as she dug her fingers nicely into her chest to keep her boobs pressed up and out for a more than generous amount of cleavage. Feeding his dick now in and out of the valley between her mounds as they jiggled from this swift titty fuck.

"Oh yeah! Just like a real, classic Bang Bus! Mixing it up with using the titties!" Dirty One said as he was able to film from the side at the back seats. Watching that big porn star cock popping out from between her tits before vanishing back down as she raised and lowered her chest. A couple little drops of sweat starting to form on that already stunning frame as she put her body to work, pleasuring this man without even using one of her holes. And it didn't seem like she was any stranger to dishing out a breast fuck either as she pumped her mounds smoothly up and down with a steady pace. Finding herself groaning as she enjoyed the hot sensation of the dick she'd just been gagging all over now moving between her breasts.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers