Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm yeah... You like this bad mother fucking your fat fucking dick with her big fucking tits, huh? God, that feels so fucking good! Mmmmm!" The former World Women's Champion of the NWA purred out as she stared up. Not even looking to the camera that's right close by, recording her actions and dirty talk as she fucked his length with her nicely juicy MILF tits. The smack of her breasts striking off his lap heard when she drove her boobies down before bringing them up to make his dick hide from view before sending her rack right back onto him as his mushroom head popped out from her cleavage. "Mmmmm... Feels fucking good to me... Being a nasty, cheating wife... Mmmm! Fucking some other man's dick with my fucking tits..." She added with a moan, as she was well aware of how wrong this all was, but was too caught up in the lust as she pleasured this big dick with her mounds. A round of pumps along his rod that alone would likely make any normal red blooded male, and including her actual husband, cum within just a few strokes. But with this man's experience and stamina she can get in a workout even hotter than any gym one that she'd been actually planning for today.

"Mmmmm... You said it, slut... Not me..." Steele just smirked as he sat back and let her do all the work now. Not having to hold back with his own use of words, even as fitting as they are. Moaning as he got to enjoy her big breasts pumping up and down on his dick to feel just as fantastic, if not even better, than the pleasure he'd gotten from being deep in her throat minutes ago. Not even breaking out into a sweat yet though as he stayed seated and let her bounce her melons up and down on his rod. "Ahhhhh... But you know something? Mmmmm... I bet a dirty fucking slut like you can get a whole lot more nastier... Mmmmm... So how about we get to properly fucking you like the horny bitch in heat you clearly are..." It sounded more like an order than just a suggestion. And while most men would be more than happy to just get their cocks pleasured by the veteran pro wrestler's juicy tits all afternoon long? He was skilled enough to know how to direct the flow of a 'shoot' like this with a newbie to skin flicks. Even if the way she's working those great tits of hers over his length was ranking nicely high among his previous scenes with way more experienced, and even bustier, women over the years.

Garrett, in her lust-drunk state, easily took up the invitation as she let go of her tits. "I was wondering when we'd get to the good stuff." She said, before not even letting him move from off the back seats of the van as she climbed onto his lap. No care either for the fact they weren't stopping so he could put on some protection, not that he was exactly planning too anyway. That gorgeous MILF body shown off again with her ass sticking out and her ponytail hanging down her back as she reached down and lined up his cock with her clearly moist pussy. Slowly moving down as he took a hold of her toned waist. Pushing that fat dick up into her tightness as she fully cheated on her husband but with the sort of filthy moan that showed there was still no regrets as she got filled up with all that meaty cock.

"OH FUCK!! GOD! That's... That's fucking huge!! It's stretching me out already! FUCK!!" The former Wonder of Stardom Champion groaned out as her head was tilted back just from the penetration alone. Showing again how much this size of dick was far thicker and longer than what she was used to either in her married life or perhaps in locker room encounters as she was feeling her love tunnel being spread open and he wasn't even half-way buried into her. "MMMMM! Yeah, that's it! Fuck me, baby! OH FUCK! Fuck me like the dirty... MMMM! Dirty, cheating slut I am!" She groaned as even before she's gotten the chance to start riding him, he was kicking the action off with thrusts of his own. Getting straight to business with a stiff and steady pace that was matching how he'd been pounding into her throat. Still with plenty of the fuel in the tank to make the most out of this pro wrestling stunner even after getting some fantastic head followed up by a tit fuck from her.

All Danny had to do was just put his cock to work as a veteran like him only could. Thrusting smoothly up as he took full advantage of her being already very wet downstairs. Getting the balance perfect of allowing her twat to adjust to this thickness invading her but still feeding in more of his inches over his rounds of thrusts. Only moans heard up at him as he got the best seat in the house, staring at the big, jiggling tits he'd been stuffed between minutes before now shaking in front of his face. Only glancing up to see that rather intense look of desire that a happily married woman shouldn't have for another man. But there's nothing like a good piece of fat dick to make even a woman like this forget about a ring on the finger and focus on having her holes stuffed.

"These Florida sluts, man! They fucking kill me every time, I swear! Down to fuck as soon as they see a big slab of meat!" Dirty One cackled with shameless glee as he sat down right behind the action. Capturing the sight of that juicy, rounded backside shaking as it got bucked up and down from the stiff thrusts she was taking from underneath into her twat. Looking not so much riding but just bouncing vertically from the stiff blows of his powerful thrusts. Making sure his dick was stuffed in deep to her tightness to keep them both moaning out. "Or maybe it's just these wrestler whores! We ain't found any bitch yet who ain't ready to take some dick!" He chipped in as he was able to record glimpses of that length appearing from out of the woman who has competed in AEW, WWE and Impact Wrestling over her career. Before those inches soon vanished with the next stiff thrust that was sent up into that snug tunnel.

"OH FUCK! MMMM YES! Fuck me, stud! OH FUCK! Yeah, I'm a dirty fucking wife, huh? MMMMM! Fucking cheating on my man... I'm a nasty fucking bitch!! Fucking some big, fat cocked stud I just fucking met! OH FUCK!! MMMMM..." Santana groaned out as the sweat life a gloss across her face to match the one forming over her stunning, curvy body. Sounding either like she was someone with a kink of her own for being unfaithful and fucking men behind her unsuspecting husband's back, or had just discovered she had a lust for cheating she never knew before. "MMMM FUCK! It's so fucking big! MMMMM! So fucking deep! OH FUCK!! Don't stop! MMMMM!!" She moaned out. Regardless of why she was so fired up, the man she was mounted on right now wasn't going to miss out on making the most of this. Drilling up into her snug box as her pussy, now more than used to his vast size, hugged his prick perfectly as it slipped in and out of her folds. Keeping her booty rippling when her cheeks were made to slap down into him as she took him nice and deep.

The long, dyed light red hair continued to swing back and forth as her ponytail moved from her body shifting up and down in response to those deep pumps her snatch was taking as even while mounted on top of him she never truly looked like she was the one actively fucking and riding. No issues with that from either of them especially when he used the grip on her slim waist to pull the beauty who has won countless Women's Championships across several indies in America against his body. Making her thick ass stick out so he could deeply pump into her box with a rapid pace. Making her groan out in delight as her plump cheeks rippled away with each thrust he delivered. Nailing her balls deep like she was more suited for this sort of sinful career than any kind of in-ring one. Worst of all, she was doing nothing to prevent her or that stunning from being pulled about and shown off like she was a living sex doll. And this size of cock was the perfect kind of put her to a proper use as her loud moans proved.

"OH FUCK YES! MMMMM FUCK!! Fucking feel like... AHHHHH SHIT!! You're trying to... AHHHH FUCK!! Fucking split me open!! MMMMM SHIT! Don't... UHHHH!! FUCK!! Don't fucking stop!! MMMMM!!" She moaned out as she gripped his shoulders, leaving her big tits to brush against his broad chest as she bucked against his frame from those powerful pumps. Staring back down over her shoulder to watch herself getting slam fucked and unintentionally allowing the camera recording all this action to see the look of pleasure, without any hint of shame either, all across her face. A couple of strands of her hair now fallen out of place, resting across her features and starting to stick from all the sweat but that being far from her concerns now. Bucking against her newfound lover, despite being a married woman, as he showed off that a curvy body like hers was a perfect fit for porn with how well she's taking this rough, hard and rapid action. The sort of stuffing that most of the normal, one-and-done random women who usually appear on the Bang Bus would be left having to walk with a limp for over a week if they tried to take this level of intense pounding.

Her lusty state was further proven when he actually used his grip to lift her up and off from his dick completely. Making her hiss at the now empty feeling between her legs but smartly the brief break in the fun allowed the camera to get a nice shot of the already gaping state her pussy was in. So that even before this footage got published, if she ever got freaky with her actual husband before then he could tell she's been in some nasty, unfaithful action with someone packing far more than his dick could offer from how stretched out this twat is.

"Don't tell me you're done now, right stud?" Santana purred, even forgetting there was a camera watching her as she stroked her hands over the broad chest of the man she was on top of. Even grinding her pussy down to try and encourage him to ram back in.

"With a slut like you? No way we're done..." Danny more calmly responded as he smirked. Moving her off of him while he shifted back along the seats.

"Never met a MILF yet who wasn't down to take some big fucking dick!" Dirty One remarked as he filmed the scene unfolding. The next position clear as Garrett was laying on her back along the van's seating, with her ponytail hanging off the edge to just graze the floor but her legs already spread wide and willingly apart.

"Come on! Shove that big fucking dick back inside me!" Santana almost desperately begged as she stared across and had her eyes locked like a trance onto the dick she's become addicted to. Watching as he moved back in and lined up with her entrance. "Fucking stuff me full and make into a nasty, dirty, cheating bitch!"

"Oh, you aren't already that?" Steele got in some mocking of his own, considering her unfaithfulness so far has already been captured on film. But before she could respond, or more likely at this point just say more self-degrading dirty talk, he just got to work with her. Slamming his cock back home into her tight, wet pussy and able to drill her balls deep with the first pump alone. "MMMMM... Guess I got more work to do then to make you into that!" He teased with a smirk again as he started to thrust. Those big tits of hers now shaking back and forth as her body starts to buck in response to his stiff pace. Her head raised up to show another cock-drunk look of delight as her eyes stared between her spread legs. Her moans loud and echoing around the van she's being banged in, but now joined not just by his own calls of approval but the slap of his crotch connecting with her tanned, sweat-covered skin as he filled her right up. Hitting in deep in a way that no man before, especially not the one she's married to, could ever reach into her love tunnel.

"OH FUCK YESSSSSSSS!! MMMMMM!! FUCKING DEEP! FUCKING HARD! OH GODDDDDDD FUCK!!" She panted out as her body shifting left that long ponytail dragging back and forth along the floor of the still driving mini-bus she's being screwed in. Her legs wide apart but only the far one really being held against the back of the seats while the other dangles with a shake in time with the rest of her body jolting. The gap proving the perfect view of his thick cock drilling away at that now extremely familiar, soaking wet now but still pleasurably snug MILF pussy of hers. "AHHHHH FUCK! MMMMM YES! MORE! DEEPER! HARDER!! AHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSS!!" The former Champion in Shine Wrestling, the NWA, Stardom and WOW near yelled out her demands for more of what she was already getting. A big, fat cock stuffing back and forth into her twat to fill up that pussy even as she was resized to the shape of his length in a way that she'd be lucky to get back to her former tightness even within a few weeks. Her desire for this cheating sex proven even more as, just like she was as experienced a skin flick star as the stud who was balls deep into her was, she had a hand down at her crotch. Rubbing away at the top of her pussy to not just further the pleasure, but get herself racing towards a peak that she desperately needed (but never knew how bad she actually wanted it before today).

As wild as a sight as it was to see a stunning, married mother getting made into a wild mess on his big cock, Steele kept his control and continued to pump away with a swift round of stiff strokes. Making sure his body was angled just right so he didn't block the view of his fat dick ploughing into this veteran pro wrestler's dripping snatch. Still able to drive in to the hilt and keep her body sliding along the back seats which was no doubt helped by all the sweat pouring off of her already gorgeous enough body. Getting a workout of his own here as well as he groaned out and the moisture left a nice shine of his muscular frame but as he'd bragged about before, he had a good amount left in the tank to be able to put her through the proper Bang Bus treatment. Able to in fact go a bit more harder with her seeing how her body was at a Size Queen level of taking a fat, long dick like his to make the footage even hotter than the usual tapes filmed here.

"It's a fucking wonder why we don't score more desperate MILFs here on the damn Bus!" Dirty One said as he more than enjoyed watching the show unfold as Garrett got nailed on her back over and over again by her co-star's fat rod. Although from the look of pleasure across her face her thoughts were far from even remembering that she'd only agreed to be paid for an 'interview' when she first entered the van. Only in the space of over an hour she's transformed into a busty porn star looking like she was more suited for a career of appearing on camera like this than any kind of in-ring performance. "But I guess this bitch is gonna be setting the bar real fucking high! This is the damn shit, right here!" He said, complimenting in his always 'unique' way. His only issue right now was making sure not to focus for too long on one particular area of her for too long. As her shamelessly moaning face and that look of lust were more than a distraction, let alone those shaking, rounded tits of hers jiggling away.

The main event being of course that tight, dripping wet pussy of the former NXT Superstar as he got drilled by his meaty, long cock. Even her tanned thighs rippling from how stiffly he was sending his length in deep to fill up her needy box. That curvy frame shifting along the seats each time he delivered a new, hard thrusts between her legs but keeping a hold on her so she couldn't shift too far along the back seats. Ensuring he could fire right back with the next pump to keep them both moaning out. About as concerned about the state of her marriage let alone family relations this beautiful mother would have to deal with once this tape got published as he was about the state of her hair. The ends of her dyed hair becoming sprawled out from dragging along the floor as her ponytail just about stayed in shape from the constant swinging it was doing in time with her body's jolting. Then again, he was fucking her balls deep and bareback right now so it would be no surprise that he wasn't exactly thinking about anything other than putting on a fine show for the camera, and getting the most pleasure possible out of this MILF's stunning pussy.

"AHHHHH FUCK! YES! CUMMING! FUCK! OH FUCK FUCK FUCCCCCCK!!" Santana eventually announced as her head tilted back with her back arching to make those jiggling tits stick deliciously up and out. Her hand still furiously working over her twat to aid her in cumming easily the hardest she's ever done in her life over this porno hunk's meaty dick; Still made to buck back and forth as she took his dick, as he made sure she rode out every moment of this sexual peak more for the camera's enjoyment than to grant her that supreme pleasure. Perhaps a little bit of making sure the thrill of unfaithful sex was imprinted onto her mind as the sight of her current eyes rolled back, mouth open to moan and tongue flicking out expression was certainly one the world deserved to see even for just one time on film.

"Fuck... Fuck! Fuck..." Garrett panted out as she started to come back down to Earth from that intense to say the least high. Groaning out when that big dick got pulled out of her snatch and the camera got to see the gaping wide state her snatch was left in. "W-Wait, give me a second here..." She groaned again when she felt herself being rolled over before, rudely, she was shoved off the back seats with a thud as her body hit the floor.

"Sorry honey... But if you want to earn your money?" Danny smirked as he moved down and around her. Pulling her hips up so she was on her hands and knees even in her worn out state. "A tough wrestler like you has got to give up the works..." He claimed as he took a hold of her ass cheeks and gave the camera a knowing smirk.

One advantage of this being footage broadcast back was the 'magic' of editing, so that the scene only moved on to a few minutes later. That thick, rounded MILF ass now being spread again as it was viewed from behind. Showing a clear shine across her asshole, and not from the sweat layered all over her either, to show some lubrication has been done in that short break 'off camera'. Santana just looking back over her shoulder as she bit her lower lip. Not resisting as that same fat, long cock that had rocked her world moments before was now lined up with her backdoor. Making them both moan out as he pushed his cock, briefly showing the lubing up done to it as well, pass that tightness and began to fuck her booty from behind.

"AHHHHHH FUCK! SHIT!! It's b-been a long while! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She groaned out as she began to shift back and forth. Both hands planted to the floor so she couldn't even rub at her pussy as she got fucked up the ass, but even so was moaning out as she felt her tightest of holes being stretched out just like her snatch and throat already have since she got picked up. Her plump cheeks jiggling now even as Danny's hands were spreading them. Proving the clear view in to show him working his dick into her fantastic backside. "MMMMM! God damn it! MMMM! So fucking big!! AHHHHH!!" She groaned as her eyes were still locked back at the stud she's allowing to ravage her. That cock still rock hard and able to pound her one more time as he claimed her rump with some more stiff thrusts. At least allowing this tunnel of hers to adjust to his vast size but much like the rest of her, it wasn't going to be long before he was drilling her good.

"How'd you like that work out, huh slut?? Yeah, my boy is gonna be giving you all the pumping you need, and no iron required!" Dirty One said as he captured the scene. The focus of course being on those fleshy, tanned cheeks shaking as she pushed her booty back with nice timing to match when that big dick pushed forward into her. Able to witness that body moving including her big tits swaying underneath her along with her still dripping wet pussy. The former competitor in the Women's Royal Rumble Match and Mae Young Classic tournament in the WWE looking like she's been put through a harder challenge here than during any match she's ever had. Groaning out as the moisture pours off her curvy frame, but still able to keep herself up on all fours and rocking back to take that cock into her tight ass.