Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMM! I can fucking take it! Come on! OH FUCK! MMMMM! Fuck that ass! MMMMM!" She moaned out as she couldn't help herself but move a hand off from the van floor and clamp it between her legs. A full on rub across those already soaked folds while skilfully keeping herself up with the other arm. A sure sign that this isn't the first time she's taken it up the ass before, but that should have been obvious from how much of that big dick her booty is handling already. "MMMM! You fucking want it, huh? MMMM FUCK! Want to fuck my... UHHHH! Dirty, cheating... MMMM!! Nasty, MILF ass huh? Then fucking take it! MMMMM YES!! FUCK MY ASS!!" She almost yelled the demand before she licked her lips. Her plump cheeks shaking nicely as she pushed her cheeks back when the next thrust was delivered. Fitting more of those fat inches into herself as the dirty talk continued to pour out of her mouth in between her moans. Getting off on much more than just her own fingers dancing across her twat.

"You fucking asked for it, slut! MMMM!" Steele wasn't about to back down despite her lust. Reaching forward as he grabbed a hold of that long, dyed red ponytail of hers and using it for a sharp tug. Not just making her head tilt back as she let out a deep, perfect for porn moan for a few seconds. It made her body be hauled back against him as the sound of clapping cheeks then rang out around the van. Being stuffed balls deep by his dick and he pumped nice and hard into her. Using her hair like a leash to keep her rocking against his thrusts as her butt slapped into his crotch over and over. No pain felt by either of them as they kept groaning out as he gave that fine, thick rump of hers the kind of stiff fucking her and her body were clearly built to take.

"MMMMM!! OH FUCK YESSSS... MMMMM! I'M A FUCKING SLUT!! OOOOOOOOH FUCK!!" The former Shine Wrestling Champion was all too happy to admit as she groaned out. Already her eyes rolling upward in delight as her back passage was filled up to a new limit she never knew she had. Keeping her pussy stimulated all the while with furious rubbing to leave not just her fingers sticky but a mess dripping down onto the van floor. Her body jolting forward, keeping her tits swinging underneath her and occasionally slapping together for an added visual treat, before she was pulled back sharply to take the next deep thrust into her cheeks. "UHHHH!! NASTY... MMMMM!! CHEATING BITCH!! I'M A FUCKING DIRTY... MMMM!! DIRTY ASS FUCKING SLUT!! MMMMM!! OH FUCK YEAH!!" She groaned out as when not saying more filthy words and self-insulting, near primal moans were falling out of her mouth when it hung open. Looking like a trail of drool was falling from the corner of her lips like her brain was melting from this supreme pleasure. No amount of titles or matches she's ever had in her long career could prepare her for the ass pounding of a lifetime from this porno hunk.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!! She's fucking breaking! The bitch is gonna cum her brains out! Ha! I fucking love it!" The Dirty One was almost cackling in delight just watching this all unfold. The wild scene of this married mother getting her juicy booty rammed hard and deep with thick dick just from a random pick-up being textbook Bang Bus. But her performance, even in her dick-drunk state, would be hard for any of the normal, porno newbies to come anywhere close to matching. Her ass slapping back loudly when she was drawn back before made to rock forward as that cock got pulled out slightly. Just to be sent back in like a piston working in overdrive into her asshole as it slid sharply back and with force. But the beauty getting stuff not even letting out a hiss of pain from any moment of her ass colliding with this stud's body, let alone those deep pumps or the pulling of her hair.

Switching tactics, Danny pulled onto that long red hair again to make her head tilt back but this time keeping her body held like that like a sexualised yoga position. Leaving Garrett to just moan out and self pleasure while he unleash a rapid series of quick thrusts, making the claps of her cheeks into him ring out like gunfire. His heavy balls connecting with her sweat-lathered skin to add to the moment as her ass shook like an earthquake was going off. All as her back passage was spread open by his length in a way that clearly no man before, including the one she's actually married to, have even been able to do. With this kind of almost brutal pounding of her rear, any other woman might be rendered to having to sit down in pain for well over a couple of weeks. She on the other hand looked like she could still go for a full seven days with this kind of action.

Or at least until the moment her tongue hung out of her mouth and her eyes rolled right up to look even more cock-addicted than before. Cumming hard over her own hand to the point that juices didn't just drip down, but full on squirted across the floor of the van as she got off on the hardest, deepest round of anal sex she'll likely ever have. Her body would have frozen on the spot as she rode out that high if not for him still clutching her hair as he pounded away into her butt. Grunting himself as he showed off his own skill by not being forced into an early finish when her asshole clamped around his length. Her hand eventually not so much falling away from her soaking twat, but left dangling as she was spent of energy but with a wide, wicked smile that only a filthy whore could produce.

That maybe would have been enough for most to savour from such a round of sex. But this is the Bang Bus after all and it requires a specific finish to the fun that meant Danny used the hold on the hair to force the tired beauty around and make her get on her knees in front of him. Hunching over her as his other hand furiously pumped away at his shaft as he aimed down. Her tilted back face the fantastic target as I grunted. Spraying hot, thick ropes of his seed across her stunning features to leave her groaning out. The shots coating her cheeks, nose, forehead and lips to leave the load dripping off her features before he'd even milked himself dry. Drips landing onto those big, heaving tits of hers for good measure as he plastered her face and made her groan at the sensation of being used like a true cum dump. Fitting for the way she's all too happily whored herself out and cheated on her man for some quick cash.

"Uhhhhh..." Santana groaned when the grip on her hair was finally released. Slumping onto her side on the floor and unintentionally giving the camera a full view of her wrecked state. Even more so as strands of her dyed red hair fell across her face, leaving her ponytail stained with the spunk across her for even more of a shameful mess. "I need... I need a minute... Just... Holy fuck! My fucking ass... Fuck!" She struggled to form words as she panted out and attempted to recover from such an intense banging.

Sadly for her, even despite being a pro wrestler, there was no respect shown to her from the men in the van. Dirty One showing himself stuffing a wad of notes into her gym bag, but perhaps the not the exact big amount he'd incited her with to get into the Bang Bus in the first place. While Danny scooped up her clothing into his hands. The van pulling up to the sidewalk but this being a part of the city that actually was a major distance away from where she'd been picked up in the first place.

"Hey, uh, no worries! Here, let me just open the door for you and you can get some air!" Dirty One lied as he opened the door up. "Yeah, it gets kind of stuffy in here."

"Thanks..." Garrett said between her gasps for air. Buying the lie as she shifted over and sat at the edge. The foolish move as the cameraman then swung the bag for a full on toss. Making her tumble forward and hit the pavement with a groan. "WHAT THE FU-HMMMPHH!!" She tried to yell, before Danny tossed her clothes down onto her, probably staining her clothing with spunk in the process, before he slammed the door shut.

"Go go go!!" Dirty One yelled as the van raced away, leaving Santana getting the proper 'hit and run' treatment the women who ride on the Bus receive as she stumbled off from the ground in the distance. Already well out of sight by the time she got to her feet as another successful getaway was pulled off.

"Of all the fucking chances... How about 'dem apples, huh?" Dirty One laughed as he sat back down and Danny did the same on the backseats. "We go cruising for some random babe to pick up and slam... And it turns out to be some fine AF fucking wrestler MILF! Fucking win or what??"

"I mean, to me? She was a random like the rest of them if that means anyway!" Danny joked with a smile. Still shamelessly naked with his now limp cock still on display.

"Ha! Fair point! But still, shit... Fucking lucky I guess because this is gonna make some damn fine footage... And how fucking dumb was she to know what was coming... And cumming! Her way if she'd seen this shit before?"

The camera panned back to see the Driver in the front, who made a motion with his hand. "I know, right? Her fucking fault... And good luck to whoever that guy is she's married to when she has to explain all of this shit!" Dirty One joked. "But yo... I think we're done for the day! So let's go get the Hell out of here because I think I've had enough of nailing some hot wrestler pussy! Well, at least for one fucking day at least!"

And with that, the camera moved to film out of the window for some final footage before it faded out to black and the copyright notices played out.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!