Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This one can last? We might have some fun yet..." Saki remarked with a smirk, noting that this hunk was also able to last longer than the second guy had in Kid's talented mouth. She and Momo were keeping the man pressed into the seats, exploring over his muscular upper body with roaming hands. "Someone's bold... Better not disappoint us now..." She warned as J-Mac's hands moved onto both the other women. Sliding not just onto their asses, but under the waistbands of their Odeo Tai shorts to get a good feeling of the skin. Momo responding with narrowed eyes, pressing her bust into his side like she was daring him to try some more. The porn star expertly moving down the clothing enough to show off the different backsides of the two, with one hand firmly grasping Saki's more tight and toned rump while his digits easily dug in to the thick flesh of Momo's booty. All as the two beauties rubbed against him, with Saki continuing to tease as she gave a wicked lick up the side of his groaning face.

"Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmm... Hmmmmphhh! Mmmmm!" After two doses of disappointment, Starlight Kid was all worked up to make up for lost time as she pumped her mask-covered face sharply up and down. Stuffing her mouth full with cock as she moaned around him. Both hands gripping the man's thighs as she plunged her mouth right down before smoothly sliding up the shaft to repeat. Starting to smear a bit of her lipstick onto his prick for good measure along with a more than healthy dose of saliva. "Mmmmm! Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmm... Hmmmmphhh..." Her piercing eyes still staring up and not bothered by her teammates toying with their new plaything while she dished out a round of head. Her pace quick and steady to make it seem like this is far from her first time sucking some cock with how deep the still young beauty is handling him without even gagging yet.

"Oh shit! Miss 'Down with the Thicc-ness' is getting into this! Ha!" Dirty One raved as Momo moved back, just to be the first of the three to unzip her branded hoodie top, letting her nicely rounded and sized tits to be exposed. And being far more experienced than the three women were aware of, J-Mac knew to turn his head the moment she came back in. Clamping his mouth onto her tit and making her moan as she gripped the back of his head. Slurping on the nub as she pushed her chest against him. Even Saki licking her lips as she still stroked his chest, but soon her eyes widening when those 'bold' fingers of his slipped down. Rubbing across both her tight snatch and that of the beauty he was dining on the tits off. Both women getting with it, working their snatches down against his stroking fingers with slight bounces. "Yeah, our lucky, uh, 'rookie' here is a real quick learner!" The camera added to go along with the joke, knowing full well as the audience did that this stud would be able to give the trio all the action they could handle. Already taking on the three by pleasuring two while the third sucked him off.

"MMMMMPHHH... GAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! MMMMMMPHHHH.... HHHHRRRKKK..." Speaking of being into it, Kid was going all out even at the expense of making herself lustfully choke on the biggest cock she's ever taken on. Those now smudged lips pushed down deep, heading towards the base before she gagged and lifted back upward. Narrowed eyes gazing up with approval rather than showing any signs of pain despite how much spit was now drooling down his thickness. "GAAAAAAAAHHH!! MMMMMPHHH... GAAAAAAHHHH HHHHLLLKKK... MMMMM..." Looking far removed from the once sweet and innocent poster-girl of the Stars faction as she face fucked herself along this meaty dick. Saliva dripping off her chin and down to stain her top as she plunged up and down. Making full use of getting a cock that could handle her warm and wet mouth, and having no issues with sucking dick while still clad in the signature mask that she usually wrestles in.

"Mmmmmm! Don't hog him all, Kid... Ahhhhh! This guy clearly... Mmmmm! Wants a piece of all of us..." Saki stated the obvious as she worked her twat down against his stroking fingers while her own hand brushed over the top of his head. Encouraging him on not just to rub at her dampening pussy but to keep moaning into Momo's bust as he sucked away on her tits. Watanabe hissing in approval as she stared down and keep pushing her breasts into him while lightly bouncing on his hand as well. Her eyes glancing down to sneak looks at Kid sucking and choking on that big dick as well to show she's of the same mindset of wanting to test him out as well. "Hey! Are you even listening, Kid? We want some of him too!" Saki snapped slightly as she shifted back, moving down to the floor and having to grab Kid by the mask to pull her up and off. Missing seeing Momo give a smirk as she pulled away to and made her move to ease down from the back seats.

"Oi oi oi! I wasn't done with him!" Starlight complained as she swatted her teammate's hand away from her mask.

"Too bad! We're allies, after all..." Saki just gave a sexy if not cocky smirk as she moved to kneel in front of him as Momo did. "We share everything... Including a nice, big cock like this..." She shameless added.

"Fine! I'll see what this guy can do!" Kid said, giving him a smirk as she pushed down her shorts, showing off her tight Asian pussy as she kicked them off.

"Oh shit! We got a real three-on-one attack going on now! Watch out, dude!" Dirty One said with a chuckle as while J-Mac was still sitting back, Kid was now moving up and mounting him and his body, getting rather like she was behind held in a Tombstone position. Her knees bent back into the top of the seats with her pussy positioned over his face as she held his thighs with her hands so she could still gaze at his dick.

Thankfully like true pro J-Mac knew what to do as he gripped her waist, easily holding the pint-sized Joshi in place as he tilted her head up. Making Kid gasp out in approval as he began to lap his tongue at her folds. Already tasting the dampness there as she'd been getting off on just sucking his dick. Moans now escaping from that uncovered mouth of hers as the former High Speed Champion took an already brisk tongue lashing. Making Kid herself look back with an approving lick of her lips as she found out first hand this stud could not only handle some oral but dish it out as well.

The main event right now though was a double team going on as Saki and Momo were working their own devilish tongues against the sides of that already nicely sucked off cock. Groaning as they enjoyed the flavour of thick American dick as they licked along the sides. Noticeably not showing any worries about the brief smacks into the other woman's tongue as they worked him over. Running up and down from base to crown as they stared up. Saki more interested though in putting on a show for the camera as she locked onto the lens while taking a moment to flick at his bell-end. Momo just gazing up, seeing the oral going on up above as she moved down to the balls. Using her tongue to swirl around one of those heavy nuts as the muffled moan from him was just about heard since he was stuffed in nice and deep into Kid's twat.

The shift down to the balls by the former Queen's Quest Leader allowed the 'flash pin' specialist to seize the moment. Wrapping her painted red lips around his thickness for her turn to make her eyes go wide as her lips had to stretch. A lot more size here than she was used to taking on as she began to work her gorgeous face up and down. Groaning around him as she smoothly bobbed but wickedly never broke off her 'eye contact' with the filming camera. Like she was not just teasing the perverts watching a sexy women's wrestler giving oral sex, but was getting off on being filmed in the act. Adding her saliva to the mix as her own lipstick started to smudge. All as Momo lapped away at his balls to keep the double team going.

"MMMMM... Now who are the ones... AHHHH... Hogging that cock now, huh? MMMM..." Starlight groaned out as she stared down to watch her friends working over the cock she's been face down onto minutes before. Still wanting some more with how hungry her own stare was even as she was getting more than pleasured right now. Easily held in place like a trophy as she took a skilled tongue lashing from a man she had no clue was a seasoned porn star. Her legs flexing like her toes were curling as she got her pussy eaten out far better than she's experienced before in her still young life.

"MMMMPHHH... SHHHRRLLLPPP... MMMMMPHHH... MMMMM..." Saki groaned around that big cock as she bobbed away with a smooth and savouring pace. Loving being the centre of attention as even as she pushed her mouth right down onto his length she kept on staring into the camera with a seductive gaze. Adding rings of her red lipstick to the darker shade Kid had already applied onto this slab of man-meat. Even knowing to use a hand to stroke back her long hair as it swayed, giving the camera that clear look of her stunning face easing up and down. "MMMM... HHHHLLLKK... MMMMMPHHH... SHHHHRRRPP..." Her slurps loud and shameless as she too got her fill of enjoying not just a huge cock but one that didn't waste her time with an early finish. Shifting down as deep as she could, slightly gagging when the crown hit the back of her mouth, but still giving Momo enough space to keep lapping at his balls to ensure this stud moaned into the pussy he was munching away on.

"Mmmmmm..." Saki eventually lifted her head off with a sexy groan. Breaking off the strand of spit from the head of that dick to her lips with a lick of her lips as she sat back. "So, Momo? Think you can... Oi!! I was talking to you!" Now Saki's stare was of annoyance as Momo took her chance by racing right up. Showing off a different kind of 'Black Desire' than the tag team she's a part of as she plunged her mouth right down onto him. Groaning deeply as her nicely fully lips wrapped around him before she went right to work. A motion more driven by built-up lust than making up for lost time as she went wild on his dick. Straight into a wild face fucking as she drove his cock in deep, smacking into the back of her mouth as she sent her long hair flying about with the very eager motion.

"MMMMPHHHH! GAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHHRRRKKK!! MMMMM!!" Staring up through her hair even though she couldn't see his face thanks to him being between Kid's thighs, Momo gagged loudly and hard as she feasted on his big cock. Saliva drooling down as she stuffed her mouth right full and made her tits jiggle from the intense rhythm. Saki even biting her lower lip as she had to reach in, grabbing her friend's hair to form a makeshift ponytail in order for Momo's face to be clearly seen. "GAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHLLLKK... MMMMMPHH!! GAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" The former 'super rookie' and multi-time champion was acting like she was more of the seasoned porn star here as she plunged her gorgeous face right down stiffly and swiftly. More concerned with impaling herself on his shaft than the mess she was making not just with adding her saliva to the coating all over him. Applying her own lighter shade of lipstick to go along with the rings her former Artist of Stardom Championship-winning team mates have already applied onto him.

"Oi! What the Hell?? Where... MMMMM! Where has this side of you been hiding??" Even Starlight had to stare with some awe at the harder oral pumping than even she'd been doing. And Kid was more than being distracted with the pussy licking she was taking as she stayed in this upside down, held up position to grind down against the stud she's on top of. "Oi! I'm speaking to you, damn it!" Kid clenched her teeth together as she too reached down with a hand, holding onto Momo's hair for a double grip now but all that seemed to do was give Watanabe the free reign to keep going all out on this fat slab of dick.

"MMMMMMPHH! GAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHHRRRKKK!! MMMMMMPHHH..." The former Cinderella Tournament winner wasn't listening to the protest from her allies as she focused on this wicked cock sucking she was dishing out. Plunging her face not just down deep, but right into his crotch to keep him groaning out. Her lips pressing into his base as she held herself down for a long moment, and gagging around him in the process. "GAAAAAAAAAHH... HHHHRRKK HHHLLKKK MMMMMMPHHH! GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Her eyes even flickered open, looking rolling up like she was thrilled by the mix of sin and discomfort as she held the deep throat for as long as she could. Pulling up and lifting all the way so she could let out a loud, throaty moan once she was free from his prick. Only to spit a large wad of spit onto the crown and looking like she was ready to dive back in. Hissing as the other two women kept her held up and away.

"Enough! We all need a shot at him!" Kid announced as she dismounted his body. Missing J-Mac giving the camera a proud wink to show he's got plenty more in the tank for them both.

"That's right!" Saki said, letting go of Momo's hair as she moved up to the back seats. "And I think I will be the first to really give him a test..." She announced, pulling down the zipper of her hooded Odeo Tai top to expose her slim and stunning upper body.

"OI!! Who gave you that right??" Starlight glared up and Momo had a similarly not too thrilled expression.

"I did!" Kashima smugly said, moving J-Mac as she pushed him down to lay on her back across the seating so she could shift over him, mounting his lap. "Any objections?" Her remark was cast at the man she, like the others, wrongly took for just being some lucky random guy as he, playing his part, just shook his head with a smile.

"Hey! Ladies, ladies! Fucking chill! There's plenty of J... I mean, plenty of this guy to go around!" Dirty One laughed as glaring at one another Momo and Kid were trying to hold the other back as Kid grabbed the other woman's hair while Momo returned the favour with a tug to the back of the mask.

That brief bickering left the five-time former Artist of Stardom Champion to guide that fat cock, already 'branded' by the trio of villainous women with the different coloured rings of lipstick, up into her stunning, tight Japanese pussy. Both she and the American hunk she was now on top of moaning out as she eased down. Her eyes narrowed to gaze down at him as she had to adjust to such a thick size along with his vast length spreading her open. Once again a sure sign that she wasn't particularly used to taking members like this. Let alone getting surprised by the fact that even while being on top, he was the one who properly kicked the position off by bucking his hips upward. Having let the women do the work so far but now earning his pay check in more ways than one by thrust up, making his inches slide in deeper to her moaning approval.

"MMMMM!! This guy... AHHHHH! Has got some tricks of his own! MMMMM!" Saki purred with approval as she used a hand to grip the back seats for support as she joined his motion. Lifting her gorgeous, tight body up and down as his cock pumped firmly up into her box. Making her toss her hair back as she licked her lips, and once again even with the pleasure washing over her she found the time to keep making herself the star of the show. Locking onto the camera with an intense, teasing stare as she moaned and bounced on that big dick. "MMMMM! See this? This is how... AHHHHH FUCK... The finest of Stardom... MMMMM! And Odeo Tai handles such a cock like this! MMMMM! A perfect dick for a stunning woman like me, don't you think? MMMM FUCK..." She bragged as she showed off some more than impressive timing in her own right. Managing to drop down as his cock thrust upward, ensuring she was getting his inches nice and deep into her dampening pussy as her hooded top hung off her arms, swaying along with her long hair as she rode that large shaft.

However, Saki's seductive look had to be broken when Momo and SLK finally joined back in much to Saki's clear annoyance. Momo managing to get up to mount his face, lowering her snatch down onto his mouth so she could soon moan out as well as he went to work lapping up at her noticeably moist snatch. Kid having to settle for sitting on the upper body of him as she reached for his hand to bring up up between her legs. Smirking as he took the hint and slipped his fingers up into her own wet box. So for a 'rookie' as the three believe him to be, he was able to take on three stunning Joshis at the same to make them grind down into him as they groaned. Fucking, licking and fingering all at once and best of all with each motion in nicely clear view of the filming camera to watch.

"What's the matter, Saki-Chan? MMMMM... Not enjoying us joining in?" Kid teased, glancing back over the shoulder to share a long look at her ally while she rolled her hips back and forth against the curled fingers up into her snatch. The masked beauty soon gasping however as not to be beaten, Saki leaned in and reached around with her arms. Pulling down Kid's zipper to show off the petite but desirable body the short beauty was packing. "OI!! I didn't say you could just... MMMMM... Help yourself to me!" Starlight half-heartedly protested, especially as Saki's hands gripped onto Kid's perky, exposed tits to give them a grope. Adding to the former High Speed Champion's pleasure more than the fingers rammed up into her were already doing. Saki impressively multitasking as well to fondle her friend while shifting her own body firmly up and down to keep taking the cock that was now driving in to the hilt up into her box.

"God damn! These Japanese sluts are wild as fuck! Imagine the post-win celebrations in their locker room!" The cameraman raved as the grin was clear in his voice as he filmed the action. Plenty to focus on as well from top to bottom. Momo staring down as she leaned back a bit, bucking down against the flicking tongue taking care of her wet folds as her rounded tits jiggled from her motion. Her hand similarly holding the back of the seats so she could stay nicely mounted. Again letting actions speak rather than words today as she kept her twat pressed down into his handsome face, getting the indication that she might have underestimated his talent at pleasing women. But still clueless, just like the rest of her team mates, that they were actually trying their luck now against a fully fledged porn star.

"And I didn't say... MMMMM FUCK! You could ruin my mood!" Saki smirked at the masked woman as she kept on squeezing those small but nicely rounded tits. Kid not just letting herself be fondled as she turned her face and reached back with a hand. Surprising Saki with a pull in, pressing her own lips against hers as the two shades of already smudged lipstick crashed together. Moans soon shared between the two as they exchanged first narrow eyed glares before swapping some spit for good measure as their lips parted. Acting like this wasn't their first time tasting the other as their tongues moved out to start slapping against one another. All as both women dropped down against his cock and his skilled fingers to keep up the ride on him that ensured their moans kept getting muffled into the moth of the other stunning pro wrestler.

All three of the members of the Odeo Tai faction shifting up and down with their own nicely smooth motion as without even strictly planning, each of them were in sync with the others. So that if there were any passing motorists or pedestrians able to sneak a look in they'd know that even without seeing any of the lower bodies, or even the lucky stud underneath them all, that some backseat was going on in that still moving vehicle. A light shine of sweat now starting to form across all three of them as they finally got the test that they were looking from with his fat cock. Saki getting perhaps the best of it as she was able to drop down to his base, filling herself up with every inch before raising up to repeat the motion. And all while keeping up the battle of tongue wresting with Starlight at the same time.