Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As red hot as this position and action clearly was for them all, it seemed that the Black Peach was wanting a lot more than just a tongue inside of her. Moving off of his face to get off the seating, before she pounced on her teammates being distracted with one another as she reached in. Making them groan as she pulled them off and down to the Bang Bus' floor. "You. Fuck. Me. Now!!" Momo cast a stare at J-Mac, before she got down to all fours on the van. Sticking out that thick backside of hers as she looked over the shoulder.

"Guess I can try..." J-Mac said, and barely half-faking like he couldn't handle her as he moved down to get behind her.

"Oi! We're a fucking team here!" Kid complained as she got up. "Don't think you're getting away with this easily!" She announced, moving down to get on her back before she inched in, spreading her legs and presenting her wet snatch to Momo as she moved in.

"Now that's a good idea, Kid..." A sly smirk was on Saki's face as she waited until Kid had wrapped her legs around Momo's head, before dropping down into a signature Odeo Tai squat above the face of the masked woman. So all three women were moaning out as mouths got pressed into slick folds, while at the end of this train a nice thick cock was being pushed into a dripping twat.

"Oh damn! I don't know what's fucking hotter!" The Dirty One stated the obvious about this unexpected but very welcome turn of events with some full on lesbian action thrown in to make this foursome an orgy. Tongue loving being exchanged from the members of a former Artist of Stardom Championship-winning trio. With Kid lapping up at Saki's freshly fucked snatch, no doubt tasting the faint hint of dick that had just been balls deep up in there along with the delicious taste of Japanese pussy. While Kid herself got her snatch dined on by the woman she once held the Goddess of Stardom titles with as the other woman's hungry, and not seemingly inexperienced tongue, was stuffed nicely deep inside of Starlight's love tunnel. "Watching these hot Asian sluts going at it? Or seeing all this nice fat ass of this freaky bitch backing up into my man here! Uh, I mean our lucky rookie here!" He corrected himself with another snigger, knowing full well that none of the women here were particularly listening to anything he might have to say.

The juicy 'peach' of the beauty now known as the Black Peach was sharply driving back as Watanabe rocked back and forth. Matching the thrusts being sent into her snatch so that she could push into the motion whenever the next pump was driven in. Ensuring that in rather quick fashion her box was filled up so that her amply backside could start clapping loudly into the muscular body of the American hunk fucking her from behind. Her soaking Japanese pussy gripping his size so that even with this being the biggest prick she's ever had inside of her, the former leader of the Queen's Quest faction might have been a secret Size Queen all along. Clearly her skills not just limited to a very impressive in-ring list of accomplishments as she was able to not just take a fucking on all fours here. Dishing some sex out at the same time with her tongue lapping away at Kid's damp snatch. Moaning into the folds as the juices smeared around her hungry mouth and starting to drip down her chin.

"MMMMM... Kid! You're eating me so eagerly! MMMM... Is this the hunger of the Sky Tiger I've heard about? MMMMM FUCK..." Saki teased, smirking down as she rocked her slender hips back and forth. Grinding her slick pussy down against the exposed mouth provided by the signature dark mask that Starlight still had on. This was definitely not the first time even these two have experienced one another like this. Kid knowing just where to reach up to as slid her tongue up and in deep, exploring around to hit the sweet points. Pleasure so good that for once, Kashima's attention was taken away from staring at the camera still watching her put on a display of bisexuality. All to happy to have gone from being fucked by a massive cock to now letting that same pussy be eaten out by not just a fellow woman, but another Joshi and member of the Odeo Tai faction at that.

"MMMMPPPHHH! MMMMM!! MMMMPHHH MMMM..." Momo carried on moaning out as her eyes gave a look back as much as she could look considering her head was being trapped between the legs of Kid. Sinful approval in her gaze for the stiff, quick way the hunk behind her was drilling her snug, wet pussy full with his now very familiar cock. Keeping her thick backside slapping off of her as the stinging smack rang out around the vehicle but neither of them feeling any pain from the stiff contact. "MMMMM! MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM MMMMM..." Soon the former Wonder of Stardom Champion looking back to the front but closing her eyes. Focusing on munching away on the delicious pussy of the other half of the Black Desire tag team. Not even needing to grip onto Kid's body as she dined on that pussy being rubbed across her groaning mouth as Starlight's headscissors grip did the work for them both. Allowing Kid to ride that stunning face off this unusual position for a stunning show that would be worth the price of this porno alone.

"What do you say, my man? Ain't this, uh, you're luckiest fucking day or what, right?" Dirty One held out a hand, getting a high five from J-Mac who flashed another smile in response. Knowing as the cameraman and Driver up front did that he was no 'random' guy picked out like earlier on. Using all his experience to give Momo the kind of fucking that not only she deserved, but her and her thick curves could handle. Keeping her ass rippling away as he pumped in briskly in and out, matching her as she shoved her rump straight back into him. His moans loud and clear but still with plenty of stamina to give them all a good time and, more importantly, put on the best show for this skin flick as the action got filmed. From this classic doggy style fuck to the train of lesbian fun going on in front of him as he pumped away with his fat white cock into some tight, wet Asian pussy.

"MMMMMPHHH! MMMM! MMMM MMM MMMMMPHHH!!" In the middle of this all, Starlight groaned into the pussy she was munching away on while taking a brisk tongue fucking of her own. Keeping her body leaned off the floor of the Bang Bus so just her upper back and shoulders were pinned down but the rest of her arched up with legs still snugly gripping Momo's head. Allowing her twat to stay pressed against the hungry oral hole of the woman she once held the Goddess of Stardom titles with. All as Kid made sure to keep lapping up at Saki's dripping pussy above her to show she can give as good as she can take. Even at the expense of her trademark mask getting stained with the juices and sweat from another woman as she kept her exposed mouth pressed up.

"MMMMPHHH??" Momo's moan sounded like a protest when she felt that big dick pulling out of her twat. Making her push Kid's legs off so she could glare back, showing she hadn't been planning on finishing with him just yet.

"Sorry, uh, babe?" J-Mac faked like he was still just a random guy as he shifted back. "But you babes said you all wanted some of me, right?" He claimed. As hot as this position had been, the porn star testing them all out wanted a full sample of them all, especially since that's what the film required after all.

Slipping out from under Saki, Kid grinned as she sat up. "I know exactly what he means..." She assumed right as she moved forward, pushing him onto his back as she climbed up on top of him.

"OI!!" Both her teammates yelled out in outrage, seeing the masked beauty lower herself down onto his thickness. "Don't think you can forget about us!" Saki added as the other two moved in but this time moving up to the sides of the Kid.

"That's no challenge for the Tiger of the Sky..." Kid smirked as while the hunk underneath her reached up to grip her slim waist, her hands were going down under the thighs of her Odeo Tai allies. Making both women groan out as she didn't just work her fingers upward, but went in knuckles deep. Glancing between the two as Momo and Saki reached in too. Saki again going for Kid's perky tits while Momo went down to slide her fingers across the top and slides of that already stuffed snatch. "MMMMM! No challenge... AHHHH... At all! MMMMM..." She claimed as she started working her fingers in and out while getting groped and rubbed. The two women either side of her leaning in so their faces rested against the fur of that mask she had on, leaving Momo's big tits sliding against Kid's arm as she finger fucked her and the other Joshi rubbing against her.

But the moans the former High Speed Champion were letting out soon turned to loud, full on perfect for porn cries of delight when the stud underneath her began to thrust his fat cock straight up into her. Making her jolt up before settling back down to take the next stiff pump as he easily went balls deep into that dripping wet box. Gasps and moans coming from the beauty as her piercing eyes gazed down with approval. Still managing to finger bang the other beauties alongside her while now getting a stuffing of her own. Soon meeting his motion so she could lift up under her own power before dropping sharply down, ensuring she was filled up to a limit she'd never gotten to test before.

"MMMMM FUCK!! YES!! Give me that... MMMMM! Big, American cock! AHHHHH FUCK! SO GOOD! MMMM!!" Kid fittingly purred her approval as her rode that thrusting shaft. Beads of sweat rolling down her tight and tiny body while her long hair swayed behind her. Impressing in her own right not just matching the stiff pace of the thrusts driving into her, but making sure to keep darting both sets of fingers up into the other two Stardom wrestlers leaning into her. Finger fucking Momo as she stroked away at Kid's snatch, while Saki enjoyed fondling away at Kid's lightly bouncing titties as she got those digits in deep as well. Ensuring Kid's hands were getting soaked from fingertips down to wrists from the dripping juices. "MMMMM! Show me how much... AHHHHH FUCK! MMMM... You need this 'desire' from me..." She added with a lick of her smudged lips. That same lipstick that had lift naughty rings, along with those from Momo and Saki, all over the same thick and long shaft that was currently driving up deep into her slot.

Still thrilled by this all, Momo wasn't quite able to contain her lust as she used her free hand to grip the back of the mask, turning Kid's face towards her in order to press a deep kiss against the fellow former Goddess of Stardom tag titles holder. This smooch instantly accepted as the two started making out while fingering and rubbing one another as they kicked off a round of tongue wrestling. In the process both women giving the other the faint taste of pussy as Kid gave the Black Peach the flavour of Saki, while the Sky Tiger got the sensation of her own snatch from off of Momo's naughty tongue. All while Saki smirked, flicking her own tongue against the covered features of Kid to put on another show while she captured a hard nipple from Starlight to give a skilled rub.

Although not quite sweating as much as the women above, J-Mac was still putting on a very worthy performance as they laid back with a shine over his muscular frame and worked his hips up and down. Slamming his fat length straight up into that soaking, still tight pussy of the stunning Joshi mounted on him. Moaning out as she dropped down with a lusty hunger into his crotch whenever he sent a fresh, stiff thrust into her love tunnel. Her moans loud, even being muffled by the making out she was doing as she jolted along his thick shaft. Getting fucked, rubbed and groped all at the same time as she, just like the women grinding up into her, all put on a display to make it look like they all could make a lucrative career in his industry (and they still didn't know they were being banged by an actual porn star here) if they quite the wrestling business.

However for Kid, having spent the most time either getting her pussy fingered, eaten out and now fucked. She was starting to reach her limit as her eyes started to roll upward as her moaning mouth hung open. Sweat dripping down from under the mask she still had on as she was raced towards her limit. More jolting on that stiff, thrusting dick than proper bounces and seeing this, along with feeling the mistiming of her fingers up into their snatches, her teammates seized on the chance. Reaching down as both Momo and Saki grabbed onto a breast each of Kid, slurping loudly on the nipples to double team her as the masked beauty's head tilted back in delight. Easily making her shudder on that dick as her twat clamped around the thickness still driving up into her. Letting the camera see the extra flood of juices that dripped down as she got to ride out all of the intense pleasure as the stud under her made sure to do his job and finish her off properly with another round of thrusts.

"Oh shit! These bitches are in fucking heat! I love it!" Dirty One chipped in for the running commentary as Kid had barely finished her peak before Momo had hauled her off. Yet seizing the opportunity it was Saki who managed to climb on first and drive her tight, wet pussy down onto that fat cock. Moaning loudly as she took over to get bouncing along him up and down as her snatch slapped down into his skin. This time however unable to keep any sort of teasing look to the camera still filming her fucking so shamelessly. Her intense stare down at the hunk who is lasting with her and the rest of Odeo Tai as her hands stroked over her chest. Raising and dropping her twat with loud moans as he pumped away up into her to show he had plenty left in the tank to handle her.

If Saki was hoping to hog all that dick to herself, she was mistaken when she had to gasp out. A set of female hands roaming over her as Momo moved in from the side, once again using the method of stroking her experienced fingers along the top of that sensitive, wet pussy. To her credit, the five-time former Artist champion tried to counter by turning her face to lock on a well-practised seductive look to the Black Peach before leaning her face in, engaging with a lip lock as the two started to swap spit along with moans. But Saki's eyes widening as Kid approached from behind, reaching around and copping a full feel of Saki's own perky tits for a deep grope, almost making Saki break the kiss from her head tilting back from the pleasure. Momo's grip on the long hair of the other woman preventing such an escape.

"MMMMMPHHH!!! MMMMM! MMMMM MMM MMMMMPHHH!!" Already Saki's eyes were rolling up in delight as she not only had to handle getting her snatch stretched out and filled up deeper than she ever thought possible. She had two sets of extremely familiar hands working her over at the same time. Rubbing her already stuffed pussy and groping her tits as the sweat rolled down her slim and stunning frame along with her gorgeous face. Easily getting dominated, and not just in terms of the sexual three-on-one she was involved in. Barely flicking her tongue out as Momo controlled the making out session as drool dripped off Saki's chin as she bucked between the two women groping her, along with slams down into the cock driving up into her box. Helped by that big cock still not even throbbing once despite not just the length of the action but the variety of their snug, wet snatches he's gotten to enjoy so far.

"These Japanese babes are freaky as fuck! Show them some fucking good old American dick and you can just fucking smell the sex in the fucking air!" The cameraman delivered his unique brand of compliment as he filmed the latest wild ride in the back of the famous Bang Bus. Getting the clear shot of Saki's tight, dripping box getting filled up with the brief glimpses of that thick shaft appearing out of her before ramming back in to disappear. The added bonus of the lesbian show going on adding to the fun as Saki's arms were reaching back not to rub, but cupping the heads of her team mates in Odeo Tai as they played with her body in clearly familiar fashion. Making it little wonder that any of them have time for cock at all with how much they likely enjoy 'bonding' exercises in the locker rooms after matches or back at the hotel.

Those remarks from the man watching on proving true once again as Saki was finally allowed to break free from the lip lock, only to just let out a long and loud moan as her head tilted right back. Cumming expectedly hard on that thrusting dick as she jolted on his shaft. Rushed through the peak with the squeezes to her tits and the rubbing of her snatch to leave her getting bucked along that still pumping rod. Getting to enjoy the waves of pleasure much like Kid had done earlier on but not simply to ensure she was properly given the works. It made for red hot footage even if the tape ended right now to witness such a usually arrogant, gorgeous woman looking fucked silly in a state of pure delight. Something her fellow Joshis were well aware off as they smirked before pulling the spent beauty off of that cock that even at this very late stage was still nicely hard.

Just as well, as the man who was really no rookie to fucking on film didn't get any chance to rest when the former leader of the Queen's Quest faction moved on top of him but this time unlike the others facing away from him. Making that juicy 'peach' of hers stick right out as she dropped her wet twat down to take his prick in nice and deep. Leaning right forward as her tits hung down as she started to raise and lower her thick hips. Getting them both moaning as she bounced along his fat cock, plunging herself balls deep as he quickly matched her timing to thrust upward. Making sure she was filled right up to her groaning approval as she stared back over her shoulder with an intense, lusty stare.

Starlight opting to stay up at the other half of the Black Desire duo, slipping in underneath as Momo took advantage of that to put her hands on the other woman's shoulders to use her as a human rest. Helping to keep bouncing herself up and down. But soon made to gasp when Kid's intentions were clear as she grabbed a hold of those big jiggling tits of Momo, groping in deep before bringing that mask-covered face in. Capturing a nipple in her mouth to slurp away and help add in more pleasure to proceedings as Momo groaned, giving her ally and tag parter a narrowed eyed stare but this one burning with pleasure and approval. Saki meanwhile moving with a smirk down to that plump jiggling backside as she clamped on two hands onto the cheeks. Spreading them so the sight of that big cock thrusting into Watanabe's twat was nice and clear as the slim beauty watched the jiggle without even feeling the urge to hog the spotlight and make bedroom eyes at the camera like she'd been doing earlier on.

"MMMMM FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!!! MMMMMM... FUCK!!" While Momo had been taking the role of a more sexy and silent, let the actions do the talking for her for this encounter at least her moans were loud, frequent and clear. Sweat dripping off of her and leaving strands of her long hair clinging to her face while she raised and lowered her rump with a wicked pace. Not even fazed by being groped by another woman as she found the energy still after all the fun so far to drive her wet, still snug twat right down over and over. Making herself groan out from the stuffing as that big cock pumped in like a piston in her built to be fucked pussy. Adding in her juices to that already well soaked prick which still had the branding of being used by all these Joshis thanks to the three shades of the rings if lipstick layered along those thick inches.

"God damn! You can't even stop all that fucking ass from shaking even with that other chick's fingers pressing right in!" Dirty One marvelled as Momo continued to drive her hips up and down even as she panted out between loud moans. Saki even able to lift a hand away and drive back in to slap onto that juicy rump but it didn't even break the timing once as the former Wonder of Stardom Champion carried on putting on a performance worthy of adult film awards. All as Momo was still getting her jiggling titties sucked on as Kid moved over to the other breast to suck away on the rock hard nipple. Momo licking her lips with approval as she glanced down at the woman she former held the Goddess of Stardom titles with before again casting a sinful look back over the shoulder at the man she was bouncing away on.