Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

J-Mac groaning out as he laid back and worked his huge white dick up into that still needy, dripping wet and pleasurably tight Asian pussy being bounced onto him. Feeling how even after all the action her walls were clinging to this thickness like she was built to be fucked nice and hard like this. Perhaps not even needing to do any work himself with how much she was going to town on him, but knowing he needed to put on the best performance he could to make the most out of getting to take on three horny beauties from another country at the same time. Plus, seeing the glimpses of the girl-on-girl going up ahead from the titty sucking was an added boost along with seeing Saki grope and spank that deliciously thick booty.

Just like the other rounds of sex however, this latest batch of fun had to reach a conclusion as well. Momo arching back as she slammed her ass right down and kept herself planted down, grinding against his cock and those firm thrusts as her head tilted back. A long, loud moan escaping her as she hit her own orgasm as well. Fucked through it as the stud underneath her held off to fire off another quick round of balls deep pumps to properly finish her off. Momo left to buck along him as the other women moved off of him and knelt down, eagerly awaiting a fitting reward by the time Momo finally eased up to show off her well fucked, soaking pussy before she, with a wicked smirk of her own, joined the rest of her fellow Stardom wrestlers to get on their knees and look up as J-Mac quickly got up, stroking his now finally pulsing cock.

Fittingly after all this red hot action that the three Odeo Tai members got a suitable finish of a perfect money shot for this skin flick. Staring up as he grunted, shooting out spunk across their groaning faces as they grinned naughtily. Well, at least in the case of Saki and Momo they got spunk across their gorgeous faces to hit over their cheeks, lips, chin and noses with a little catching into the hair at the sides and the loose strands over their features. For Starlight of course, the signature mask she'd had on all during this encounter got stained as the blasts of white stood out across the jet black and silver design of her mask even up over the S-symbol at the top of her mask. Even getting matted through the fur at the sides of her covering. But still enough seed to hit over her exposed mouth much to her smirking approval as even as she stroked out the last drips she was stealing a taste of him with a long lick around those smudged lips.

"Mmmmm... Finally, what we deserve..." Kid stated as she cast a sinful look up at the man now moving to the back seats. "Hey! Camera guy! Why couldn't you just fine this guy right away? Instead of wasting our time with those losers before??" She rudely demanded, already slipping back into the usual mindset as expected of members of Odeo Tai.

"Hey! Not my fault you three picked out by choices before!" Dirty One claimed, still not letting on to the three that this guy they'd just fucked wasn't any 'random' at all. "But it all worked out in the end, right?" He said, deliberately distracting the trio as behind them, the porn star scooped up their clothing from the floor.

"For your sake it has..." Saki said with a smug look, even with spunk across her features as Momo, in a similarly messy state, agreed as she nodded.

"See? I think though that, uh, we all need a break, right? Hey, Driver! Pull over for a bit so we can get some air!" He said, tapping on the back of the front seats.

Hearing that, the Driver (who had been just circling around a few blocks for quite a while now, pulled over to the side of the road in a completely different area compared to where they'd picked up J-Mac over an hour ago. Allowing Dirty One to lean over and open up the side door nice and wide to fake like this just needed to be a break from them all.

"A break! Oi! We don't need a break!" Kid said, looking at the camera as Momo, buying this, moved to the edge of the van to dangle her legs out and take in the breeze. "What we need, is... OI!!!"

Kid was soon yelling out as shoving from behind, J-Mac caught Saki off guard to send her into Kid, before he and Dirty One unceremoniously booted the two forward to collide into Momo, as the three women tumbled down onto the sidewalk. Yelling furiously in Japanese as J-Mac tossed their clothing out, the ball hitting Kid across her cum-covered mask to likely stain their attire before Dirty One send their bag out for good measure. By the time the three had stumbled up to their feet the van had already slammed shut. Barely managing to slam hands on the side of the van as it took off and raced away, leaving the three rudely gesturing and cursing in their native tongue at realising they'd been fooled. Being the ones now dumped after being fucked as they should have known would happen if they'd seen how the Bang Bus episodes end.

"When you told me I was gonna be fucking three wild Asian sluts? You never told me they were gonna be that fucking wild!" J-Mac said as he sat back, already reaching for his shirt to slip back on now he'd finish with putting on the act of pretending to be some random guy.

"Hey, even I didn't know how bad those bitches were going to be!" Dirty One said back. "But hey, thanks for keeping up the whole act and all that shit. Those sluts had no fucking clue who they were fucking with!"

"It's all good! Any time! Well, if you think we can get away with me faking the act again I guess." The porn star added with a smile.

"Hey if it ain't broke, we won't fix it! You never know with these freaky Asian babes! They've been fooled before and sometimes all it takes is flashing some cash!" The cameraman said. "But for now? We're done! Those chicks can find their own way home and we've got to drop you off back at your place! So let's get the fuck out of here!" He said, panning the camera to the front seats as the always unseen Driver just lifted a hand up briefly in acknowledgement as the video began to fade to black. Signalling another successful trip for the infamous Bang Bus.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas for either future stories to write or for specific characters etc to use in upcoming stories. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story. Thanks for reading!