Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 13

Story Info
Stardom's Utami Hayashishita gets a hot ride, Bang Bus style.
8.3k words
5
1.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Stardom or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Utami Hayashishita (Stardom)

Bang(Bus)ing The Indies -- Utami Hayashishita

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, inter, anal.

* * *

While the inside of the infamous 'Bus' was familiar, the sight of not the usual porn star or stars was different. Instead a very pleasing, easy-on-the-eyes sight of a Japanese pro wrestler from the Stardom promotion, and of the top competitors of The Red Queen, Utami Hayashishita was on the back seats. Clad in a pair of dark pants and a black shirt with her dyed red and black hair shown off as she sat back.

"OK, we are rolling!" The Dirty One operating the camera said as he captured the Joshi. "And we got another edition of... What are the viewers calling this? Bang-Bus-ing The Indies? Heh, works for me." He said. "But today we're doing another 'reverse' trip since the last one with those three freaky badass rule breakers went down so well. And we've got the lovely Utami-Chan here!" He said as Utami confidently raised a hand as she smirked. "So, Utami-Chan! Gotta tell us! Why are you here, and why did you ask to be on our lovely show here?"

"I am on tour... Wrestling in the United States..." Utami said in her cool, badass tone as she used some broken English. "But... I'm not just here to wrestle... Or find myself... I want to fuck!" She said bluntly with a smirk. "I want some American cock... Fuck some big, nice dick!"

"Haha! I love it when a babe is fucking open about what she wants!" Dirty One cackled. "Coming over here for business and pleasure? I like it! Sounds like a win-win! Which is why we're gonna go cruise around, maybe find a lucky guy or two who can satisfy Utami-Chan and make some of her hot friends back home real envious about the good time she got over here in the good old US-of-A!" He said to hype things up a bit. "So, who are you looking for? You're a fairly young girl, right? Maybe some hunk your age? A little younger? Someone..."

"Him." Utami cut off the speech as she knocked on the side window that she was looking out of. Hearing that along with her voice making The Driver up front slow down the mini-van he's been driving to pull up alongside the sidewalk as Dirty One also pulled down the window next to him.

"Yo, dude! Hey!" He called out to make a decent-looking guy in some shorts and a sports jersey stop and look over from his phone. "Yeah yeah, you got a second?" He said to catch the college-age-looking man's attention. "Listen, I got this girl here..." He started to try and tell a lie but Utami invited herself to open the side door and step out to get the guy's attention.

"Yes, you!" She decided, nearly making him drop his phone as he grabbed him by the jersey. "Come here! We gonna fuck!" She announced, making him go into the van.

"Oh shit! What the fuck!" The lucky guy said with wide eyes but not objecting as she hauled down his shorts and the Y-fronts he had on. Not exactly packing the porn star size of dick however from the less than average size as Utami took a grip of him just as the door was closed up. "Yo is this the fucking Bang Bus or some shit? I've seen this before... Mmmmm!"

The young man moaned out as Utami briskly pumped along his cock to make him hard within seconds as she stroked away. Raising an eyebrow as she maybe hoped he'd increase in length after getting hard but she barely had to work her hand to pass over his full size. Firmly stroking over his cock to make him groan out and gasp as she easily stroked him off with a quick pace. "This all? I heard so much about American men..." She remarked, not too impressed but still testing him out with a firm series of quick strokes. Not looking like it was taking much effort for this basic handjob as she pumped away at the manhood of this decent-looking man.

"Ahhhhh shit! Fuck! Fuck!!" The college guy groaned as he had his hands up to hold the roof of the vehicle as it was driving. "Hold up! Slow down! AHHHH! It's way too... MMMMM!" Rather pathetically, she's only just really warmed up to stroking his cock before he started to throb in her hand. Making her recoil a bit as she just held him with fingers at the base as he started to already shoot a load, sending a couple of spurts out onto the floor to show it would take more than just some below-average random guy to please her.

"The fuck, man?? You couldn't last a handie with her?" The Dirty One was sharing the same annoyance as Utami's glare. "Pull over! You're getting out!" He announced as the vehicle had only driven about a block before pulling over to stop.

"Yo, not my fault! I was buzzing from the party from last night!" The guy claimed, barely getting his shorts back up before the door was opened. Utami shoved him with ease to send him tumbling out to hit the ground. "What the fuck!! At least give me a free sub!" He whined as the door was slammed shut and started to drive off once again.

"Hey, don't give me that look, babe!" Dirty One now protested as Utami gave an unimpressed, narrow-eyed stare. "They can't all be winners. Sometimes guys can't last with a woman this good like you!"

"I came to fuck..." Utami said coldly, looking back out the window again. "We will find me a big cock..."

"Oh, I'm sure we will..." Dirty One said, knowing that he had a 'backup' plan ready and this was all planned out just like any other 'reverse' pick-up trip they did.

A couple of minutes pass, but only appears to be seconds thanks to some video editing. The 'Bus' slows down again to pull up and see another college-age man walking with a backpack looking to have some training gear in it. "Hey, hey man! Got a second?" Dirty One calls out to get his attention but the man, probably thinking he was going to get scammed, just ignored him. "Want your dick sucked?" That question made the other man stop and look over with an 'Ayo?' questioning look. "Not from me, don't worry! Got my friend here who is looking to suck some dick!" The cameraman explained as the side door opened.

"Shit... I'm fucking down!" This second guy eagerly said, climbing in to dump his bag on the floor as the door was closed up. The van pulled away just as he sat down. "Hey babe, what's... Yo!" He grinned as Utami quickly moved to kneel in front of him and yanked down his workout pants. A slight raise of the eyebrow as she saw that his cock wasn't that much bigger than the last one she'd had.

"Let's see if you last..." Utami remarked as she pumped his hardening cock. Not wasting too much time after the first failed pick-up as she took his white cock in between her lips. Slurping loudly and making him moan out as she started to bob. Easily pushing her face down into him as his below-average size wasn't a challenge for her to handle. Probably about the same sort of size as what she was used to back in her homeland as she smoothly worked up and down. Not even groaning around him compared to the loud moans he was letting out as she put those soft lips of hers to work.

"MMMMM! Oh fuck! MMMM! That's some... MMMM! Fucking good head! MMMMM!" He groaned out with a wide grin as he sat back and stared down. Not even caring that he was being filmed as this Asian beauty sucked away at his cock at a steady pace. Easily lifting to the slim head of his rod before easing back down to the base and repeating the motion. "Ahhhhh fuck! Hold up! Slow down, babe! MMMM! Let me... AHHHH FUCK! Fucking enjoy it! MMMM!" He groaned, not used to getting a dose of head this good for this quick. Leaving his prick throbbing between her soft lips as she made her red and black hair sway from the quick motion. Just leaving her staring up with narrowed eyes like she was furious about him lasting for not much longer than the last.

Proving that by pulling off from him just as he hit his limit. Leaving his spunk shooting up and not with much height to drip back down over his softening cock to leave a mess over his crotch as he couldn't handle a blowjob from this Japanese beauty. "Hey! What the fuck??" He complained as she hauled his pants back up so the mess he'd made was shamefully staining the inside of his clothing. "You said to just take a blowjob! Nothing about lasting!" He whined as the door was opened up as the van once again slowed down to a stop.

With a grunt, Utami almost tossed the man over his head to make him tumble to the sidewalk. As he stormed up, she tossed his bag like a lawn dart, sending him back down onto his ass as she slammed the door shut so the vehicle could drive off once again.

"Woah! Hey! Hey there!!" Dirty One exclaimed as Utami turned around and reached down to grab him and make the camera look like it was zooming in as she hauled him up with that less-than-impressed look. "Look, relax! We can get you some dick! I swear!" He promised as she glared. "You just made some bad picks! How about we make this three strikes and you're out?" He suggested. "Let me pick out the next guy for you to try! I've got an eye for these things! I'm way more experienced than you at this stuff after all!"

"...Fine." Utami agreed, letting go of him. "You get one pick. Just one." She said, moving to sit down in the back as she folded her arms.

"Phew..." Dirty One said, thankful his story was bought. "Hey, Driver! Let's uh, go to that 'one spot' where some real studs are. Know what I mean?"

Picking up the code to head to where an actual porn star was, the Driver just raised and hand as he changed the route to head to a more familiar part of town.

Another edit in the footage, and this time the 'Bus' pulls up outside a mart-like store as the side door is opened up. A face familiar to those who watch porn and likely not to Utami as a seasoned veteran and mature hunk Filthy Rich approaches the vehicle. Dressed casually in jeans and a buttoned shirt open at the top.

"Can I help you guys out with something?" Rich pretends like he doesn't know what's going on as he looks into the van.

"Hey, man! Listen, my friend here is from Japan and she wants to, uh, sample the 'culture' here in the States." Dirty One lies to play along with the plan they'd formed.

"That so? Well, I got the day off so I can give you guys some time." Rich claims as he climbs into the van to close it behind him.

"This man?" Utami arches an eyebrow like she suspects something is up about this but still looks over Rich as he sits next to her. "Much older than the other two..." She remarks.

"Age comes with experience, babe..." Rich smiles handsomely as he checks her out. "So, what kind of 'experience' are you looking for here?"

"...Show me your fucking cock." Utami bluntly demands. "I need some fucking good dick."

"Oh, really?" He smirks, having not expected that so suddenly but isn't against getting right into the action. "Fine by me, babe..."

Utami's expression soon changes, her head raising with approval and eyes going telling slightly wide when he undoes his pants. Letting her see the thick, long white cock he's packing as he pushes his clothing down. "Fucking finally!" She smirks, and without even being provoked follows his lead. Loosening the buttons on her shirt and peeling it off to show off her nicely sized and rounded tits as she tosses her shirt away. "Let's fuck..." She said, pushing her pants down as well and showing off that nicely thick backside of hers along with a perfectly shaved pussy.

"Hold on there... I like my girls eager, don't get me wrong..." Rich chuckles as he takes off his shirt as well. "But a girl like you? Seems like you can handle a rough time, never mind a good one." He remarks, seeing her eyeing up his hardening cock as he strokes himself.

"I can handle anything..." Utami confidently replies.

"In that case? Lay down on these seats..." He says, moving off them. "And I'll show you what us American guys can do with a babe like you."

"We shall see..." Utami smirked, but took the offer as she moved to lay on her back on the seating of the 'Bus'. A chuckle was heard from behind the camera as The Dirty One's plan was working perfectly.

"We'll see if this 'pick' is worth my time..." Utami made it sound like a challenge as she tilted her head back off the seating. Rewarded with that thick, long porn star cock sliding between her lips as she groaned, finally getting her lips stretched. The sound was muffled as Rich began to thrust, feeding his cock in deep to test her oral skills right off the bat as he began to moan from the hot feeling of her wet mouth around his pole. "Mmmmpphhh... Shhhhrrrlllppp... Mmmmm..." Sucking away as she bobbed her head a bit, making her signature black and red hair sway as it hung down. Moaning not just from the feeling of a big old dick in her mouth but from Rich reaching down and giving her chest a grope as she stayed on her back. Only minutes into this encounter and taking a firm face fuck like she had a fairly good idea this man wasn't just another random plucked from the streets.

"Now this is more fucking like it! Nice big fucking dick for our sexy fucking Asian hottie star!" Dirty One raved, getting in real close to capture the sound of the slurps nice and loud along with the sight of that pretty face being filled up with dick even at the upside-down angle. A slight twist from her head made her cheek bulge for a moment as he kept pumping before she moved back to take the smooth strokes straight on. The action already lasted longer than the first two doses she wasted time on before as she sucked and got her saliva lightly layered over this fat shaft. "Don't go easy on this babe! She's got to be one of those nasty Asian hotties who are down for a hard, rough time!" He encouraged her as he captured the sight of those slow and steady thrusts from this veteran hunk as he ploughed between her nicely soft lips.

"Mmmmmphhh... MMMMPHHH! GAAAAAAAHH!!" Utami started to lustfully choke as Rich didn't need much more encouragement to pound that stunning face as he slid in deeper. Going beyond just the pleasurable confines of her oral cavern to test out her tight, warm throat much to his moaning approval. The former multi-time Champion in Stardom felt the same way from the groans she was letting out between her gags as she didn't even make a move to pull away or push him off, and not just because of the position she was in with her head still upside down. "GAAAAAAAAAHHH!! MMMMMPHHH! HHHHRRRRKKK..." The saliva started to trickle out from the corners of her mouth as she kept on moving her head along that thrusting member as it went in deep. Her thighs squirmed a bit with a telling rub while her tits still got felt up as this stud showed he knew all the tricks to get the best out of a co-star even if she was a first-timer. Despite looking like she was handling this oral pumping a lot better than many starlets could on their debut at fucking on camera.

"GAAAAAAHHH... SHHHHRRRKKKK... HHHHHRRRKKK..." The thrusts kept coming and so did her chokes and groans. Showing off how horny she was for some good dick as one of her hands moved up and gripped her other tit that wasn't being fondled by the hunk fucking her mouth. Pinching the nipple to tug on it while her head rocked against his motion. Keeping his dick buried into her oral tunnel while her spit drooled back down over her stunning face. Dripping to catch into her swaying dyed hair in the process. "HHHHHRRRKK... GAAAAAHHH!! HHHRRKK HHHLLLKK GAAAAAAHHH HHHHRRRKKK..." The thrusts quickened and got a hint stiffer as Rich experienced and saw first-hand how built to be railed this Japanese beauty was to take his big white cock so deep and hard. Moaning from the snug feeling of her windpipe around his weapon and getting the vibrations of her moans against those thick inches.

"Holy shit! Talk about a fucking freak! We hit another jackpot with this slut!!" The Cameraman remarked and didn't put up the act of trying to be a shred respectful to her any more after seeing her fully at work. Not even looking lightheaded despite the hard pumps she was taking or keeping her head upside down off the back seats to fight through the blood rushing to her. Nothing like a cock far bigger and not just in length than what she was used to back home to motivate her more than any title match as she slurped and gagged away on him. "Bet we don't even need to offer to use rubbers in this bitch, she's that down to fuck!" He added, moving along her so that he could capture her gripping her tit while in the background Rich rammed his dick nicely deep to groan out as her saliva soaked him to help make more of a mess over the talented pro wrestler's features.

"MMMMMPPPHHH... GAAAAAAAAHHH!! SHHHHKKKK... GAAAAAAAHHH!!" Utami was acting more like a seasoned deep-throat porno actress as she handled this slab of man-meat right into her tight, wet tunnel. His heavy balls smacked off her forehead from the close contact but the sensation didn't faze her one bit as she kept moving her lips along him even as they fought to stay pressed. "GAAAAAAHHHHH... MMMMMM..." She got the chance to suck in air when he pulled out and showed how drenched in spit his inches were. Not using it to get a break as she stuck her tongue and allowed him to enjoy her. The heavy crown of his dick smacked off that soft tongue first a few times before moving down. Making a sinful smirk appear when the strikes hit her cheek a couple of times and then her forehead like it was another test to see what she could handle.

"That was some damn good head, babe..." Rich smirked, moving back. "Now spread them. Let's see what else you can handle." He instructed as he watched her swing a leg to move up to sit straight."

"I can handle anything..." Utami boldly said with a gorgeous smirk to match. Not objecting as he moved to lay on her side and put her leg up high to show off that tight looking and now, unlike at the start, wet from arousal pussy. "Bring it..." She said, even making the motion with a hand.

"I'm gonna make you wish you moved over here full time..." He claimed as he moved back in. Putting that raised limb over his shoulder to get in nice and close. Tellingly not stopping to put on any protection first as he lined his cock up with her entrance. Making them both moan out as he pushed in and got to feel that her snatch was even tighter than her throat had been.

"MMMMM... That's big! MMMM..." Utami groaned, staring across and nodding with approval as she watched that big cock push into her tightness without even taking a moment to wipe the saliva from her face from that throat fuck. The language barrier not being an issue here as her moans made it obvious how much she was loving taking a prick of this size. Her inner walls spread to accept him as the nice combination of her drool all over that dick along with how wet she already was allowing for a nicely smooth motion. "MMMM... Yes... Impress me! MMMM... I can... Ahhhhh! Handle it! MMMMM..." She encouraged with a glance up at the hunk she'd just met and is letting bareback pump her tight pussy. Already letting him sample two of her holes but both of them loved it as they both moaned out. The motion made her slide a little along the back seats she's now quite familiar with as she finally got some more than decent dick even if she didn't fully know this 'random' guy with a porno veteran built to give her and her stunning body the action she deserves.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers