Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As only to be expected from not just one of the hottest women in all of Joshi but a supremely talented multi-time former Champion, she was taking each hole stretching thrust like she was the more experienced pro here. Her dyed red and black hair was a total mess with several loose strands stuck across her pretty features as she shuddered in the grip of this mature hunk as he pounded the young stunner over and over again. Showing off his skill to still be hard at this late and give her the proper railing she was built for. Knowing that even when her holes finally got back to being vice-like as they'd been at the start of the day she wouldn't likely be able to so easily get off on any regular round of sex again after this. Never mind without having a solid ten inches or more of meat to play with.

"FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!! CUMMING! GONNA CUM! GONNA FUCKING CUM!!" It wasn't exactly a warning but more a cry of delight like it was the first time she's hit a limit in months or perhaps even years. Giving the Cameraman barely enough time to move out of the way to the side as Utami didn't just orgasm but disgracefully squirted to show how highly horny she's been from this intense sex. The spray blasted out to soak the floor of the van as she shuddered and got her ass fucked through the peak. "AHHHHH! AHHHHH! AHHHHH!" She panted as she came hands-free with a lewd expression as her mouth was hanging open, almost drooling as her tongue flicked out and her eyes were staring upward at the roof of the mini-van she's been fucked in. Only snapping back to reality when he released the grip at the back of her head and pulled out of her now gaping wide asshole.

Lacking the energy now to help herself to suck that big dick, she was moved to the floor of the van to get on her knees as Rich used one hand to grip her sweat-soaked hair. The other pumping furiously along his cock as he aimed down at her gasping face. Giving her a new reason to groan when she felt the thick, hot streaks of white splash down across her to stain through the strands of red hair over her along with painting her cheeks, nose, lips and chin. More spunk hitting those dyed locks as he emptied his balls over her. Giving the camera a perfect money shot as she took it without even flinching once. Moaning in approval by the time he let go of her and she was left slumped back to rest against the back seats with her chest heaving and a very satisfied smile on her now cum-stained lips.

"Hehe! I think we fucking broke the slut! She's never had it so fucking good before!" Dirty One said as he scanned over her. "Well, fuck it... Might as well dump her now she's been pumped! Yo Driver! Let's ditch this bitch!" He called out as the man up front threw up a quick thumbs up as he pulled over to the side of the road.

With Utami trying to recover and half blind from the spunk, she offered no resistance as Rich reached down and scooped the exhausted beauty under her arms to drag her over. While the Cameraman skilfully with one hand opened up the side door as they showed a random sidewalk in the city and a few unknown bystanders nearby. Gasps were heard when Utami, despite having taken a fuck like a true champion, was unceremoniously shoved out of the Bus to hit the sidewalk with a thud to make her groan. Cursing was heard in Japanese as her bundled-up clothes and her bag were tossed down at her as well as the pedestrians cautiously approached as the van door was closed shut and started to race away up the street. Showing that even the Red Queen isn't given any special treatment for agreeing to be in this porno production as she got ditched like all the rest.

"And that's another one in the can!" Dirty One laughed as he sat back down. "Ahhhhh damn it! Sat in the fucking squirt!" He recoiled, moving back. "I need to fucking bring a mat or some shit to sit on with how much this fucking happens."

"Wish I could say I was sorry... But that babe's ass was fucking fine! A damn good fuck!" Filthy Rich stated the obvious with a smile as he sat in the back seats.

"Well, I told ya these wrestler freaks are top-notch shit! Even if they're fucking clueless about what they're in for... Or maybe they ain't!" The Cameraman said. "But hey man, you delivered as always and we got your number if we ever need ya for one of these again. Pick up or otherwise!" He said, reaching out to give a fist bump to the porn star. "And with that? We are fucking out of here! Let's get you back home... And get this fucking mess back here cleaned the fuck up! God damn these squirting freaks! Nearly drown me every fucking time!"

And with that, the camera moves to look out the window at the passing streets before the footage fades to black. Another successful edition of this wrestling edition of the infamous Bus coming to a close.

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas for either any future stories/chapters to write, or any specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!