Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See? Fucking called it! Bareback bitch all up in the Bus today! Haha!" Dirty One raved as her side-on position with one leg raised gave a full view of her tight Japanese pussy taking that big white cock as her other limb dangled as she rocked against his stiff motion. Taking him in deep as they both moaned out and Utami's nicely sized and rounded chest jiggled nicely while her hair swayed. "These Asian wrestler chicks have been fucking dimes each time! Dirty freaks the fucking lot of them!" He added more backhanded compliments as he filmed the action in full view of the beauty getting railed. She was more than aware of that fact, having signed up for it, but was acting like the camera wasn't there as her eyes were focused back along herself to stay glued at her crotch to watch that big dick plough in and make her groan in delight.

"MMMMM! Yessssss... AHHHHH! More! MMMMM! Deeper!" The former World of Stardom Champion encouraged as while she wasn't doing too much work with this position she was still impressing by being able to handle a fuck from a huge cock that would otherwise make many a newcomer to skin flicks easily cream long before this point. She lay back and jolted as those thrusts rammed in and the smack of skin hitting skin soon rang out as he buried his member in to the hilt. "AHHHHH... Is so big! MMMMM... So, so much bigger... MMMMM... Than back home..." She admitted with a filthy lick of her lips like she knew how to encourage a lover to give their best. Having rarely had some fun last this long so she wanted to make the most of it even as her pussy was getting damper with each new stiff and deep pump she took. And without even sweating yet it seemed obvious she would be ready to handle a lot more as well.

Rich was a man who could deliver that sort of action she was made for as his cock rammed in deep and stiffly to enjoy the slap of her frame meeting his. Keeping a hold of her leg so she couldn't jolt too far away so he only pulled a few inches out before driving back forward to stuff her and make them both moan. A tight wet pussy perfectly gripping his prick thanks to the quick resizing she's taken from his pole. Letting the recording camera see it when he pulled out and rubbed the fat crown of his weapon against those slick folds. About to drive back in but seeing her lick her lips again he smirked. Letting go of her to move up and approach her as she quickly changed to sit up on those back seats and he leaned over a bit from the low headroom.

"Mmmmmpphhh... Shhhrrrlllppp... Mmmmm..." Allowed to control the pace, Utami moaned around that fat shaft as she took him between her lips. Smoothly bobbing at a steady pace but not pushing so far down that she choked along him. More than enough that she got the taste of her pussy from off that dick fresh out of her so another sinful sight more expected from a cheap Brothel whore than a top female performer in Joshi. "Mmmmm! Mmmmmphhh..." She even looked to the side, staring right at the camera recording her sucking dick as she worked along him and made him moan. Cleaning off the flavour of her snatch with more saliva as she looked up at him with a smouldering look as the first drops of sweat formed across her forehead.

"Someone fucking likes the taste of themselves!" Dirty One chuckled as he let the action play out as Utami showed off some more of her oral skills for a hint that she can deliver a good time as well as just take one as has already been proven. Whether it was planned or not, she even helped keep a clear view of her sucking dick as she brushed her bright red with black hair back as she bobbed along that prick. "Nasty little freak! Bet she can fucking ride like a dream with a nice little fat ass like hers..." He added as Utami got in another slurp before pulling off. Spitting onto the head of that dick and using her tongue for a rapid swat at the tip as she used both hands to stroke him. Making sure he was all lathered up with her saliva for the next position before she finally let go of him.

"What did you say? Ride?" Utami looked to the cameraman with another confident smile. "I like... Queen's Quest is always on top." She stated as she turned to lock onto her co-star.

"Not gonna say no to that, babe!" Rich said with a big grin. Moving down to lay on his back on the floor of the still-moving van. His cock was rock hard, shining with her spit and pointing upward ready for more just like she is.

"Good..." Utami moved across, swinging a leg and mounting him as she reached under to line his dick up with her snatch as she faced him to stare down. Both of them moaned as she eased down and took him back into her twat as he took hold of her nicely thick hips for support.

"MMMMM! Bow down... AHHHHH! To the Queen's! MMMM!" Utami moaned once she had dropped right down to touch his mature, muscular body. Now properly showcasing her ability to fuck as she lifted upward to make his dick be revealed before causing him to quickly vanish as she dropped down. As predicted, her rounded backside made a naughty slap ring out around the van to mix with their moans as she delivered the ride. Her tits bounced and her hair swayed from the energetic motion as she got quickly into a smooth and flowing pace. This a fairly strong indication that this is far from the first time the 2020 winner of Stardom's Five Star GP has been on top in this kind of erotic way from the steady way she was working over that fat and long cock.

It wasn't just her loud moans that made this so shameless or the fact a camera was locked onto her to capture each bounce as she stuffed herself full with the biggest dick she's ever taken in her life. As she moved up her head and some of her upper body passed over the bottom of the mini-van's windows before she sank back down to repeat it. Meaning that if passers-by on the street or those in cars driving by looked in they'd know some filthy action was going on even if they couldn't see all of it. The look on her face too showed how aroused she was by this all and the muffled sound of her cries of delight barely drowned out by the vehicle or the motoring engine still driving around to film this latest episode of the Bus in action.

"MMMMM! FUCK!! AHHHHH... SO GOOD! MMMMM..." The former multi-time singles and tag team Champion in Stardom moaned away as more sweat formed to roll slowly off her stunning enough as it is body. Keeping the quick and sharp pace going with fresh, loud slaps ringing out when she dropped down and collided with that ripped body of the mature stud she was now extremely familiar with. "AHHHHH... Big fucking cock! MMMM! So fucking good! MMMMM YES! FUCK!!" Picking the words in broken English perfectly, as if she needed to say anything more other than just the shameless moans escaping her mouth. The hunk underneath her not exactly catching a break with having to survive and show off his talent to last against a wild ride that would easily finish off a lesser man within a few minutes. But he didn't even need to thrust once up into that soaking pussy as she did all the work for them both to grant them some supreme pleasure.

"Oh shit! Look at her fucking go! Fucking hot freak!" Dirty One said, moving around the action to film the view from behind as the nicely meaty rump of the Japanese beauty jiggled deliciously each time she dropped right down and stuffed her slot with every thick inch of his white dick. The ripple was almost constant with the way she was quickly working up and down while her dyed red and black hair hung down her back with a sway. "Those poor fucks from earlier would have blown in seconds trying to even take this! God damn! This bitch is made for fucking porn, not some wrestling gig!" He claimed as he zoomed in to show the brief reappearance of that long shaft from out of her twat before she made him stuff back in with the next drop-down. Another display that would make anyone question if she had a set of deluxe sex toys to practise on back home if she was this good at handling a porn star but hasn't gotten this size of a dick back across the Pacific.

"MMMMM... This babe says she's in Queen's Quest or something? MMMM... Sounds more like... AHHHH! She's more of a Size Queen if you ask me! MMMM..." Filthy Rich commented with a moan as he played his part perfectly to last even against this fantastic skill on display of bareback riding. His hands moved from her thighs to slide up, getting her moaning an extra bit louder with a grope of her tits before going back to gripping her. Letting her work away on his prick as she handled every fat inch of his extremely experienced shaft that has been balls deep like this in countless porno starlets over the years. And from his moans now this piece of tight wet pussy ranks not just among those with a lot more experience than her, but very high up in the list.

"AHHHHH... Size Queen? MMMMM... Maybe I am..." Utami didn't object to the filthy nickname considering she was the Red Queen of Stardom and wasn't exactly proving that term false here with how much cock she was taking. Taking advantage of being in control as she lifted from that dick just to shift back. Keeping him laying as yet again she invited herself to clean up the mess she'd left over his member. "Mmmmm! Mmmmmphhh..." Sliding his prick back between her lips and slurping away for a quick round. Like she's got an addiction to the taste of her sweet juices from off a delicious slab of man-meat as she sucked him off. Another side glance to the camera as it got up close to film her bobbing away for a good few minutes to make the hunk moan out but still not come close to throbbing yet even with how good her lips feel after being stuffed into her snatch.

"You know, Utami-Chan..." Dirty One spoke up as she lifted away from that dick with a groan. "If you really want to prove you're a Size Queen? I know a way you can do that." He said to direct things without even needing to break out some extra cash.

"I like a challenge..." Utami purred, sitting back.

"Heh... Well just let my man here... I mean, let this lucky guy we picked up..." He corrected himself to keep the act up that he didn't know Rich was a porn star. "Let him lube up and we'll see how good you are at taking some big fucking dick!"

The video footage changes with the magic of editing to go minutes later in the drive. Utami is on her knees and almost in a doggy-style position but her upper body leaning up as she has her elbows propped up on the back seats as she looks back over her shoulder with a challenging expression across her sweat-shining face. However, the main attraction here is her shapely, nicely juicy rear that's sticking up and out. Her asshole glistening from some lubing up that's been performed off-camera and there's a matching coating across Filthy Rich's fat dick as he moves down. Taking up a squatting position over the wrestling beauty as he pushes his cock downward. Deep groans of lust escape them both as he pushes his rod into her tightest of holes to ease in at the start before he grabs her waist and starts to thrust.

"MMMMMM! OH FUUUUUUCK!! MMMMM!!" Utami's hand slaps onto the seats as she clenches her teeth for a moment. Even a talented Joshi like hers feels the sting as her back passage gets split open by a huge cock but she was in such a horny state that she didn't care about the discomfort. Even proving that by moving a hand down underneath her body and starting to rub away at her snatch as the hunk above her starts to dip that fat cock into her asshole. "AHHHH! YES! MMMMMM... SO BIG! FUCK! MMMM..." She begged for more and still gazed over her shoulder as she got fucked from behind. Making it appear that this isn't the first time she's let her ass be tapped as she moaned and fought through the pain. Already taking far more cock in her backdoor than the vast majority of porno newbies couldn't ever possibly try to handle.

"Fuck yeah! I knew when I first saw that ass that she was a fucking freak!" Dirty One said as he got a great view as that white cock plunged in and out of that juicy Japanese ass to make her cheeks jiggle even before some skin-on-skin contract occurred. Getting the bonus shot of Utami's fingers sliding away over her slot to get slick from the juices as she got even more aroused now that her ass was being fucked. "Perfect amount of fucking meat right there to take a drilling! Talk about a damn Size Queen!" He added to enjoy the shake of her cheeks. Filming the scene as gradually more of that meaty shaft was stuffed into her asshole as she not only took this sex bareback just as she had since the fun began, but she was letting this mature hunk complete the full trip to sample all of her stunning holes like she was truly built more for skin flicks than the action in a wrestling ring she's known for.

"MMMMM! FUCK! Come on! AHHHHH FUCK! MORE! FUCK!!" The beauty who has held titles ranging from the Future of Stardom title to the prized red World belt groaned as she kept staring back. Doing her best to rock against the incoming thrusts as she felt that big cock sliding into her anal passage as she moaned out. Her tightness having allowed access but still tightly gripping to make this stud groan and sweat now from the effect of delivering this sort of action. "HARDER! DEEPER! FUCK... FUCK!! MMMMM! SO BIG... SO FUCKING GOOD! FUCK!!" She groaned as her fingers still rubbed away over her soaking pussy. Her head tilted a bit when she felt the first impact of his muscular body driving down and colliding with her raised ass as the clap of their frames striking now mixed with the moans in the air. Even so, it wasn't enough as she kept on shifting to make sure that cock was plunged into her needy backside.

Rich, like the true pro he is, just focused on doing his job here to make sure she was put through the works just as he would to any other porno slut he took on. Using his cock like a piston to drive in deep and stiff into that tight asshole of this nicely curved beauty to keep them both moaning out. Now having his turn to make his desirable upper body pop up to be viewed at window level before moving down a bit for that telling rocking motion. Anyone from the sidewalk or a vehicle alongside this moving mini-van would easily tell what he was doing even without directly seeing the act, never mind the pleasured expression on his handsome face and the shine of sweat over him.

"MMMMM! FUCK! FUCK... MMMMM! Fuck that ass! MMMMM FUCK! Fuck it hard! FUCK!" Utami demanded between moans as her free hand clawed at the back seats a little bit like she was getting it so good she needed something to grip onto. All the while working her hips back and forth and making her ass clap back into his downward thrusts from that angle as he kept the squat over her held. So her hand was free to rub away at her pussy to leave a forming stain of her juices on the floor between her legs. "MMMMM... I'll fucking show... AHHHH FUCK... Show you... MMMM! I'm the fucking Size Queen! MMMMM FUCK..." She vowed with a moan as she even gave her snatch a quick slap while shifting on her knees to back her rump up and take those stiff thrusts. Already handling a pace that would render a normal woman gaping wide for close to a week just from trying to handle this amount of dick.

She let out a groan of disappointment moments later though when he pulled out of her ass and she felt that empty feeling in her rump. But her look soon turned to another wicked but confident smirk when he moved to sit down on the back seats as she moved back to let him take the central spot. Soon moving to her knees up on them at the side as she leaned over, allowing him to grope at her freshly fucked ass as he invited himself to stuff a finger into her asshole to keep working her over. While she moved her head down and guided that big cock back into her mouth while her hand still rubbed away at her snatch to prove how horny she was for this action.

That fact is proven by her willingly engaging in ass-to-mouth without even being provoked to do so. Sucking off the flavour of her juicy ass from off that big cock as she bobbed slowly along his inches to yet again apply her saliva. The moans she let out to be muffled by all that thickness might be written off as just the pleasure from the fingering action going on at her lower holes. However, she wasn't gagging one bit as she got the taste of her back passage from off his dick so at the very least she wasn't disgusted by it. The camera got a close look at this latest break for some oral fun and saw the loose strands of her red and black hair stuck to her cheeks from all the sweat as she slurped along the dick that had just been balls deep in her ass. She was enjoying it so much that he had to stop fingering her asshole to use the hand to pull her head off his cock as they exchanged some lusty smiles.

But the multi-time Champion in Stardom couldn't even get another lusty word out in any language as he used the grip of her hair to pull her over and onto his lap but facing outward. A groaning left her as her plump ass was shoved back down to take his cock up into her until her cheeks squashed against his lap. Perhaps making her think she was going to get a chance to ride him but before she could try to he reached down to grip her legs. Making her groan as those limbs were pulled back against her body to test her flexibility. The hands crossed under her knees and made her upper body bend in as he clasped his hands behind her dyed red and black-haired head to apply a different kind of Full Nelson than what she was used to taking in the ring.

"AHHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! OH FUCK!! AHHHHHH!!" Howls of delight escaped Utami as she was clutched in place to be used like a living sex toy on that huge dick as Rich proved his Filthy name to be very true with the rough, swift way he drove his big white dick up into that nicely thick ass of the Japanese beauty. Making her jolt as her ass clapped into his crotch over and over while her tits jiggled away. "YES! FUCK! FUCK!! SO GOOD! AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!!" She panted as more sweat rolled off her and even without being touched, her on-display pussy was dripping with more juices to show she was in such a horny state she was getting off on this anal pounding without even needing to touch her slot. Further proving that calling her more of a Size Queen than the Red Queen was quite the fitting nickname.

"That's what I'm fucking talking about! Fucking wreck her! Split this hot fucking slut apart!" Dirty One encouraged with a wide grin clear in his voice as he filmed the action. Capturing her entire body shaking as she got her ass hammered, along with the expression of pleasure on her face and able to zoom in at her lower holes as her snatch was soaking and her asshole got ploughed stiffly and swiftly. "We'll fucking see if this tough wrestling bitch can even walk after getting this kind of railing!" He cackled. Knowing that this footage was well worth the money paid for her to appear in this production and he didn't even need to bribe her to go this far to get used harder than most newbies to skin flicks would for their first time taking a massive shaft like this.

"UHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! AHHHHHH FUCK! MMMMM!!" Loud cursing along with some mumbles under her breath in her native tongue as the leader of the Queen's Quest was loving every moment of having her ass pounded in such a shameful way. Her body clutched to leave her on full display for a different kind of being 'on top' than what she's used to. "FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUCK!!" Hissing in delight as she jolted in his grip as the stud underneath her grunted and drove his cock forcefully up into her asshole to keep that loud clap ringing out when he drove in. The sort of punishing pace that would render most women, and a good many experienced in porno, into a sobbing, cumming mess long before even half the time it took to reach this lusty point in the action.