Bang(Bus)ing The Indies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, my man's got a point." Dirty One held back a snigger as he played along to get her even in more into this. "You've been holding back since the start of this shit. We want to see you getting real fucking slutty all over my man's dick right there! Ain't that right?" He panned back, showing the front seats as the Driver just raised a hand with a finger to briefly wave in agreement. Keeping his eyes on the road for a safe, all too casual drive as he kept the vehicle rolling along the streets of what was, if any of the three in the back cared, now a far more built up area of the city than they'd picked her up at.

"We'll see what I can do..." Leon wasn't offended now by the sexist terms tossed at her, unlike earlier on, as she moved over to mount Steel's lap as she faced out. Smirking as he gripped her toned midsection while her hands went up, able to press against the roof of the van for support as she faced outward. So that not just that juicy chest of hers but her wet, snug pussy were on display to be filmed as she eased down onto that already familiar cock. "MMMMM SHIT!! OOOOOOOOH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSS..." She groaned, tilting her head back as she didn't stop her movement until her thick body was resting onto his. Grinding down for a moment before she was giving a kick start in the form of a sharp spank onto her backside to get her to work. Lifting up his cock until the midway point, helped out by his grip, before she slammed herself down firmly with the push off from the ceiling to help drive that stunning, curvy body down and fill herself up with a long, loud moan.

"Fuck yeah... Look at this thicc fucking bitch go! Fucking like a damn pro!" Dirty marvelled as he knelt on the van floor and got the perfect shot of all of the ROH wrestler's gorgeous frame shifting up and down. Working like an elevator on overdrive as she lifted up on that fat, long cock just to drop right into the lap of the stud underneath her before repeating the motion. Those lovely, rounded breasts of hers jiggling wildly and freely in time with her motion. A look of lust plastered over her dark toned face as the mixed race beauty bounced away on that meaty white cock of the man holding her in place on his rod. Letting her go wild on his member to make him moan as he played his part for this skin flick. Just staying nice and hard for her to put on a show with as he groaned and enjoyed such a snug, dripping wet snatch sliding up and down on his shaft over and over. "Ride him, bitch! Let's see what a dirty fucking slut you really are! None of that weak shit! Fucking ride that shit, you damn thick slut!!"

"MMMMMM FUCK!! OH YESSSS... MMMMMM... I am a damn, dirty fucking bitch!! OOOOOOOH FUCK!! MMMMM... Riding a big, fat fucking dick!! Making me feel... AHHHHH SHIT!! S-So fucking good!! MMMMM!!" Tossing her long black hair back, she wasn't denying what was being recorded as she happily and now eagerly bounced herself up and down on the dick of a man who wasn't even her long term boyfriend. Gritting her teeth as she gave a sinful stare to the filming camera, although that gaze breaking to look like she was staring through it as she lost focus thanks to the intense pleasure flowing through her. "MMMMM FUCK YESSSSS... SO FUCKING BIG!! MMMMM!! FUCK!! F-Fucking love it! MMMMM... Oh God it's true!!! MMMMM... I'm acting like a major fucking... AHHHHHH!! Fucking slutty bitch!! MMMMMM..." She groaned out as the sweat started to form over that already stunning enough body. Caring little that with the way she was lifting up nicely high on that lengthy shaft it was clear that her upper body was high enough so that if there were any curious drivers in vehicles alongside the one she was fucking in, they'd easily know she was getting down and dirty as the latest pay to fuck whore to ride on this infamous Bus.

"Fuck yeah, babe! MMMMM! Fucking get it! Ride that fucking dick!! Get real... AHHHHH... Fucking nasty on it!" Steel encouraged too, unable to resist that juicy, curved frame of the pro wrestler as she bounced away on his prick to easily make him moan out. Hands sliding up, reaching around to make her gasp out when he deeply groped those huge tits of hers, easily sinking his strong, white fingers into the ample, darker toned flesh. The touch making her pause her ride, grinding down instead on his cock before he got back to gripping her waist again. Not letting her resume the action on her own however as he started to piston his rod right up into that wet, tight box. Making them groan out all over again as she impressively didn't just sit and take it. Getting back to work on his pole to lift herself up before slamming back down to time the motion just right.

"God, this fucking slut is a fucking natural! Like finding a fucking diamond in a haystack." Dirty One was shaking his head but grinning as he filmed the action. Seeing how she was using her hold on the roof to push her body sharply down, matching the timing so her pussy was dropped just as the big cock was stuffed on rammed upward to drive into her familiar but still snug tunnel. The smack of their bodies meeting nice and loud in this enclosed space to mix with their moans. "Yeah, fucking take that dick! I can fucking see why you're called the Exotic Goddess here! Fucking like a damn Goddess alright!" He back handedly complimented as he had his pick of what to zoom in on as he kept his camera perfectly steady. Focusing in either on that filthy expression of pleasure across her face, down at a favourite of both men of those ripe, jiggling titties, or down at the main event of her dripping, tight pussy taking and handling a hammering from the pornstar hunk she's mounted on.

"MMMMM SHIT YEAH!! FUCK!! I'M A FUCKING GODDESS!! FUCK!! MMMMMM... I'M A... FUCK!! FUCKING DIRTY FUCKING BITCH TOO!! MMMMMM!" She was howling in delight here. Although unseen from this angle, her thick backside was slapping down over and over onto the lap of the man who was barely sweating himself even from both this intense ride and his own rapid pace to bang her deep and hard. Showing off his skill and experience to handle this one of a kind beauty and make her body shine from the effort needed to enjoy and take the hardest sex in her life so far. "AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! GOD I'M A FUCKING SLUT... FUCKING IN THE BACK OF... MMMMM!! A FUCKING VAN!! FUCKING FOR MONEY! AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMMM!! I'M SUCH A FUCKING BITCH!!" She moaned out loudly, and sounding shameless as she insulted herself with the terms the two perverts involved in this have gotten her to echo back to them as they easily pull the strings to get the most of out her. Along with the best value for the money they're paying her, as she all too happily admitted, to perform in this sex tape. Seeing that cash in action from her lifting up towards the autographed and graffiti-covered ceiling before pushing away to drop down onto that meaty dick ramming into her.

"FUCK..." Mandy gasped, having to come to a stop on that cock, but even then she was left jolting as her body bucked from the force of those pumps still firing off into her slot. So her arms when they left the roof just had to go onto to her tits, clamping hands onto to squeeze and grope as she let the hunk under her have his fun with her soaking wet but still very pleasurably tight pussy. "OH GOD... Too much! Too... FUCK!! Too good! MMMMM..." She groaned, looking like she needed a break as ground her snatch down into his crotch to leave the stud smirking as he pulled out. Making her gasp as he rather rudely shoved her forward, making her get onto her hands and knees on the van floor.

"No time for fucking breaks, slut..." Tyler smirked, getting behind her and giving her thick backside a spank to make her gasp again. "Shit, pass me another rubber, man. This bitch rode me so hard she broke it." He chuckled, pulling off the condom from his rock hard shaft to toss it rather rudely over onto the pile of her clothes at the side to stain for more evidence of her sin.

"Oh God just get fucking back in me!" Leon demanded, glaring back over her shoulder. "Get that big fucking dick back in me! Fucking now!" She snapped with a lusty glare.

"Ha! You heard the whore! Get slamming her silly!" One said with a laugh as he knelt at the side of her to again capture her whole body. "I'm sure there was something in the fine print that covered this anyway."

"Hell yeah! My kind of slut! Fucking desperate and needy!" Steel laughed as he happily got down up behind her, and had no problems to push his cock this time bareback into that soaking wet pussy. Still moaning out just as loud as before as he plunged in and got in balls deep into with a single stroke. Helped out by the indeed begging for it beauty in front of him already rocking back against his pole now it was filling her up wonderfully again. But before she could get into the motion, he was the one taking control. Grabbing her waist but this time using the hold to haul that stunning, sweaty body back onto his rod as he ploughed forward. "Fucking Hell! MMMMM... Look at all that fucking ass! So fucking thicc!! It's... MMMM!! Fucking amazing!" He grinned, watching as he pulled her onto his sharp thrusts and made her fat ass clap back hard into his toned waist. The slap sharply ringing out as he pounded in balls deep as he more than enjoyed having his wicked way with a willing, horny beauty.

"AHHHHHH HOLY FUCK!! OH FUCK YESSSSSSSS MMMMMM!! FUCKING GIVE IT TO ME!! OH FUCK!! LIKE A FUCKING SLUT!! MMMMM!!" Leon begged loudly and without any hint of shame. Caring little for her boyfriend or how her wrestling career would likely be irreversibly changed because of fucking on camera for a big pay day. Her big tits hanging down, swinging back and forth as her body was almost rag dolled onto the fat dick slamming into her pussy from the back. "FUCK... FUCK I'M A FUCKING BITCH... UHHHHH!! DIRTY... FUCKING SLUT!! MMMMMM SHIT!! FUCK!!" She gasped out, her head hanging down as the pleasure she had demanded was overwhelming her. Sweat dripping off that stunning enough already body as she took a pounding to make it look like she was deep in a skin flick career like the hunk behind her was, instead of this being her first time ever fucking while every moment was being recorded.

"Hey, no slacking off you thicc bitch! You wanted this dick, so you'd better take it! Pull her fucking hair! Make her fucking feel it!" Dirty One ordered as he stayed at the side so he could easily lean towards either end of her. So when Steel reached down, grabbing a handful of her long black hair and gave a sharp tug, he could lean over and get a close up look of the shameful, eyes rolled up expression of lust on her sweat-dripping face as her mouth hung open to let moans pour out. Groaning when he now used the hair pulling to bring her voluptuous, dark skinned framed back hard onto his fat white dick. "Yeah! That's the fucking shit! Fucking use this bitch! I want her fucking begging to be a porno slut!" He added for more mocking, but fitting, commentary as he moved back to the other end of the wrestling beauty. Filming her rounded backside rippling wildly as her rump was made to slam back hard into the hunk drilling her. The camera getting the rapid glimpses of that length moving in and out of that dripping hole.

"FUCK!! FUCK YES!! MMMMM I'M A FUCKING BITCH!! FUCKING SLUT!! I FUCKING NEED THAT BIG FUCKING DICK!! OH SHIT!! AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMMM FUCKING USE MEEEEEEEEEE MMMMM!!" Her eyes were flickering as the pleasure continued to build. That already fucked silly look on her gorgeous features contrasting with how impressive for a first timer doing this she was able to take such a huge cock balls deep into her tightness. Staying up on her hands and knees in the classic position as her big tits swayed back and forth in time with the shifts her body was doing. Not even feeling a jolt of pain either from her thick cheeks hitting off of the toned waist of the man fucking her, or from her long hair being sharply pulled. "UHHHHHH!! FUCKING... I'M FUCKING CLOSE... OH FUCK DON'T STOP!! AHHHHH GOD PLEASE!! MMMMMM!! KEEP F-FUCKING ME!! LIKE I'M A FUCKING DIRTY WHORE!! MMMM!!" She kept begging as the Exotic Goddess put on a display more expected for a desperate bitch needing a fix of dick after a whole month of no action, or perhaps better for this talking like she was reading straight of a porno movie script. Even gasping in approval when Steel used his free hand to give her already jiggling rump a firm spank as he revelled in tugging on the hair while pounding her from behind.

Best of all, he was only now building up a healthy sweat himself like this was just a mere workout for him, even with giving it to a red hot beauty from the world of professional wrestling. So when she begged for to be able to cum, he just gave the camera man a knowing smirk as he clamped his hands onto her waist and hauled her back onto his prick. This time not just pounding her, but giving a relentless, jackhammer-like pace that left her howling and actively tilting her head back without needing to be pulled. Her tits flopping wildly as she got completely slammed like all she was good for was being a set of useable holes. Made even worse, or better all things considered, by him shifting position for more of a spread legged squat as he pounded in. Drilling her twat again and again like a man possessed, but all with a confident grin of an experienced porn star who knows just how to get a beauty like this addicted to some dick.

"FUCK!! FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUCKK AHHHHHHHHHH!!" Mandy didn't just howl out in delight, but near screamed as her body shivered and fingers clawed at the floor as her eyes went wide in delight and her teeth clenched. Showing his experience he pulled out at the right time and lifted a leg of hers up as the camera aimed down under her as he clamped his free hand onto the top of her pussy to furiously rub. Not just making her cum, but squirt out hard as the juices blasted out of her twat, splattering over the floor of the famous van. "FUCKING SHIT! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Her body jolting against his strokes as she made sure she had no choice but to humiliate herself in truly slutty fashion while enjoying the hardest orgasm of her life. Leaving her panting and almost slumping down by the time the squirt finished and her head hung down and he pulled away. Proudly smirking and showing off the liquid on his fingers to the camera.

"Good fucking God! I ain't see a fucking squirt like that from real porn sluts!" Dirty said with a laugh as he sat back, watching Leon slump onto her side as she gasped to try and recover. "Yo, you alive bitch? The contact doesn't cover being fucked up by sex." He said, hardly caring for her condition as Tyler sat back with a smile of his own. His cock impressively still rock hard and ready for plenty more.

"I'm... Holy fuck... Holy shit..." Mandy groaned, rolling onto her back as her big tits heaved as she took in air. Caring not that she was resting in her own juices from her orgasm. "I'm... I'm good... I just, shit... Need a fucking minute..."

"You need more than a minute!" Steel stated the obvious. "But I could fucking tell a thicc slut like you could cum like a water fountain gushing." He smirked, proud that his skin flick instincts proved him right about how to pound her and when to pull out.

"But shit, if you're still down, slut? You feel like fucking my man one more time when you're good to go?" One said, filming her as the grin was clear in his voice. "Because we said you had to give us everything... And my man has been staring at that fat fucking ass of yours all fucking day since you got in." He reminded her, while he actually moved to the side. Helping himself while she was recovering to open up her handbag and actually pluck out the money 'tip' he'd given her earlier on to encourage her. Caring not that he was filming himself stealing back the cash and pocketing it.

"I think... That sounds really fucking good to me..." Leon groaned, licking her lips as she stared across and saw he was still rock hard. "Just give me a minute, or three..."

* * *

There was sudden cut in the video tape, so it could have been five or maybe a few minutes more after the hard orgasm she'd just experienced. Now we see Leon still in a naked, sweaty and already more than well fucked state but now she's laying on her front on the back seats, still in that infamous van. Her juicy ass raised up but, if those who used the pause function on the footage would notice, that her asshole was glistening from being lubricated during the 'pause'. That similar shine shown on the lengthy slab of meat that's been deep in two of her holes already as Steel moved up, a side squatting position to keep one foot up on the seating alongside her body while the other was planted on the floor.

"MMMM... Oh fuck yes! MMMMM... Fucking fat, juicy fucking ass!" Tyler marvelled as he pushed his prick down into her asshole to make them both groan out. Leaning over to clap both hands onto her waist as he began to dip his shaft in and out of her backside with a stiff but controlled motion. Showing off his experience once again to use a slow pace so they could both get used to the sensation but putting force behind the rhythm as just like he'd fucked her snatch, he wasn't planning on going easy on her even after giving her an orgasm already. "MMMMM... Shit!! This thing is fucking built to take a fucking! I fucking love this... MMMM... Fat fucking ass! So fucking thicc!!" He grinned, glancing back at the camera filming his cock working in and out of that juicy rump before he turned back to get on with the work. Moaning out as she slid his shaft down into her tight tunnel before drawing back a few inches. Smoothly repeating the motion as he fucked that booty being raised up nicely. The sexy shake of her cheeks freely seen as the two men made sure to emphasise the more than ample 'bounce' her curves provided with his position to make that booty jiggle.

"AHHHHH... FUUUUUUCK!! MMMMMM!! OH FUUUUUUCK..." The ROH female wrestler groaned out as her head was raised, looking back over her shoulder to watch herself getting fucked up the ass. The way she was purring seductively even with such a huge size being stuffed into her tightest of holes showing already that there's no way this is the first time the curvy beauty has let a lucky hunk tap her fine, fleshly ass. "AHHHHHH FUCK... OH SHIT... MMMMMM... Fucking stretching me the FUCK out! MMMMMM!! FUCK... So goooooooood... MMMMM!!" Even without being able to touch her dripping twat in this position she was still moaning. Getting off on the feeling of having a fat slab of man meat easing in and out of her back passage. No doubt the sensations more intense than they might usually be from her still being on a sexual high from the squirting orgasm minutes before. The sweat still caked over her body and more forming as she got used all over again and this time in her last, and tightest, of her pleasurable holes.

"Look at all that fucking cake! Shaking like a fucking Earthquake! God, thicc bitches like you are a fucking dream! I love it!" Dirty said, kneeling down at the seating between those squatting legs of the hunk as he got the shameless, close up shot of that wide, fleshy booty rippling back and forth as that thick white dick ploughed down deep between the dark toned cheeks. The sight of her snatch still dripping forming juices almost irrelevant compared to all that stunning jiggle as her rump shifted back and forth without her body even moving that much from the thrusts coming from above. "You've taken it up the ass before, right bitch? No way a thicc slut like you hasn't let some lucky bastard bust down this huge back door of yours!" He said, at this point long past caring how rude or sexist he was as he revelling in seeing a stunning woman being fucked to a point of becoming a desperate, cock drunk whore. Especially when he was filming the proof of what a filthy whore this woman to let some stud she's only met today test out her mouth, pussy and now her thick ass in order to earn a serious payday.